To Be a Hero OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OddlyEverAfter

Original poster
Howdy gang, this will be the OOC and character bio page for the To Be A Hero rp. This rp is about a school for young people who have abnormalities or superpowers. Your characters will learn to work as a team and train their powers so that one day they will be the heroes that save the day.

A little bit about the school!
The school (Still working on names, if you have any suggestions please let me know) is the worlds best school when it comes to raising the heroes of tomorrow! The teachers are all well known superheros who are there to push these little birds out of the nest and watch them soar into their future. The school will be a boarding school where the teachers and students both stay in dorms. The students will get their own dorms, boys and girls being separated of course, and will work with their classmates to learn to control their powers and further their knowledge to become the top heroes of tomorrow!

Please feel out the character sheet, add any details you want, and get it posted. Once everyone has posted their character sheets we'll get started with the actual rp. As I said in the interest thread we'll have a posting order. I'll post first and when everyone else gets their first post up we'll use that as our posting order. (If that doesn't make since let me know.) Anyways here you go guys!

Name:

Nickname:

Role: (Student or teacher)

Height:

Sexual Orientation: (Just for fun)

Powers and abilities:

Abnormal features

Body Type:

Hobbies:

Dislikes:

Personality:

Bio:

Look:

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Asher (Phantom twin is Ashley)

Nickname: Ash

Role: Team healer and caretaker

Height: 5'8"

Sexual Orientation: So far int he closet that he's in Narnia

Abnormal features: Black right wing, white left wing. Cannot fly but can land a powerful strike with his wings.

Powers and abilities: Ash has the power of black Hell fire on his left side, coming from his white wing, and has a white healing light on his right side, coming from the black wing.

Body Type: Thin but lean.

Hobbies: Crafting and making things with his hands, reading, water colors, people watching.

Likes: Quiet and warm places, being left alone, books, animals, crafting.

Dislikes: Crowds, loud people, cold places, annoying people, people in general.

Personality: Ash's personality can very due to how he's feeling and the people he's around. When you first meet him he can be very grumpy and normally doesn't care to be around people. Ash normally tries to distance himself from people and is even known to push them away for no good reason, this is normally Ash trying to protect people from himself, or really from his sister Ashley. It takes awhile to melt Ash's hard shell but once you finally get to see in Ash will become very loyal and can become a pretty big worry wort. One thing that most people never get to see, and for good reason, is Ash's sister Ashley. Ashley has become a ghost that haunts her living brother, constantly trying to cause trouble and mess with his head. When Ashley gets too bad Ash will retreat into his room and won't come out for fear that Ashley might take over and hurt someone. Ashley has only taken over once, back in Ash's childhood when everything first went wrong. It's often hard to tell but Ash can constantly hear Ashley, you might see him glance over his shoulders or rustle his wings as if he were being bothered and normally it's because Ashley is trying to put some bloodthirsty idea in his head.

Bio: Ash's horrific past started when the police found his parents slaughtered and torn to pieces and a five year old Ash holding the knife. The police were baffled when they first found Ash, his black and white wings dyed red with his parents blood. Ash claims that the killer was actually his sister, Ashley, a twin who was suppose to be born with him though while in the womb the embryos actually joined together and only Ash was born. Even though Ashley was never born, Ash claims that his sister had always been with him even if no one else could see her. Ash had grown up in many mental wards. Doctors and police were unsure of what to do with the winged child and decided that keeping him out of the public's eyes was the best solution. Once Ash began to develop his fire and healing powers the world's best school for future heroes took interest in him and brought him out of the mental ward in order to give him a proper education and to give him a place where he belonged. Ash is forever grateful, though he'll never admit it, to the school for giving him a better outlook on life. However, all was not perfect. It was discovered that Ash did suffer from many mental issues, both environmental and possibly genetic. It was found out that Ash, despite his promise, could never become a hero. However, this didn't seem to bother Ash. He didn't care to be in the spot light, in the middle of cheering crowds, or always striving to be the best. Ash's dream is to help, to heal those who have been broken like he had. It was Ash's choice to not go into the hero course but instead to walk beside the young heroes, helping them step by step as they look towards the future he can never have.

105ut78.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@OddlyEverAfter

I've got some quick questions:

- First, what are the details of this school we're going into? Is it a boarding school? Because that's the vibe I'm getting, I just want to make sure.

- Second, I'm assuming the likes and dislikes aren't mandatory based on your CS, but what about the role? Should we be more specific than just "Student" or "Teacher"? You've got a little team-niche filled out, so I'm just wondering.

- How dark is this RP gonna be, exactly? A superhero group RP request didn't exactly clue me in on all the rough stuff we'd potentially be putting minors through, y'know? I can appreciate dark pasts, but again, maybe I just didn't get the memo on what to expect, so it caught me off-guard. Give me a handle on the limits we're working with, at least so I can re-gauge my interest a bit.

I'm with @Ω Angel Ω here. Your bio doesn't really match up to what I was expecting this roleplay to be.

I'm definitely going to wait for you to answer the above questions and depending on those answers I may pull out. The interest check had this looking a bit like X-Men or something of that ilk, and from your character sheet, it's not looking like that any more.

Hey gang, I've heard your concerns and a few more I'm going to get some editing in on my bio as well as the first post of the rp. Give me a bit to get everything done. This is my first group rp so thank you for the advice and questions, I really appreciate it.

So I do like the idea of the school being a boarding school with the kids having their own dorm rooms.

When it comes to the student or teacher role, I really just put that in there to help me remember which characters are which, I'd like that filled out just for my sake.

Now about the darkness of the rp. I'm fine when it comes to wounds, these kids might not have full control over their powers so accidents happen, which is why my character is a healer. Now since these characters were born different from everyone it's possible that they've had a lonely childhood, since kids are assholes and everything.

If there are any more questions don't hesitate to ask! Feel free to post here or pm me. Like I said before I don't have a lot of experience with group rps, much less starting them myself.

Ok, changed a bit of things, including redoing my character sheet. If you guys have any more suggestions let me know! I might try looking for a co-gm to help me out when I have questions or need suggestions. If anyone is interested, let me know. Also! I am trying to thing of a name for the school. If anyone has any cool names in mind let me know.

Yo, I can help out with co-GMing as long as I know what ya need. :)

Here's my student! Hit me up with that hot feedback, yo! My teach will come soon. :D

Name:
Sam Kulka

Nickname: "Just Sam is fine."

Role: Student

Height: 5' 5"

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

Powers and abilities: Gravitational Singularities - Sam's superpower revolves primarily around gravity, but because gravity is an active force rather than a subjectable state, Sam actually creates small singularities that do the gravity-altering for him. Because of this, the range of his power is dictated by how far he can propel his singularities. If you want the bare-bones, Sam kinda makes mini-black holes, just without the event horizon. They only last for so long though. Focusing too long on his ability tends to cause heartburn and headaches. One of the most important details of his power is that he can, at least for the moment, only produce singularities from the palms of his hands. They tend to form around two to five inches from his palms, which means that if something or someone is in close enough proximity, he can produce a singularity within whatever it may be, causing it to collapse in on itself.

Abnormal features: His chest is noticeably (but not detrimentally) caved in near his heart, a natural formation due to his powers. To elaborate, his heart is a bit of a singularity in and of itself, and has a barely noticeable gravitational tug to it, thus a few physical abnormalities. It doesn't inhibit him, but it does make him look weird. His facial features also look dragged downward and a bit squished, once again as a side effect of growing up with his powers.

Body Type: Average for his height, though a bit on the boney side. Definitely not the "superhero" build he's come to expect from comics, which he's a bit self-concious about.

Hobbies: Sam is a book worm with the literary version of a sweet tooth for comics. He's not a junky or a collector, but he appreciates the theme of someone remaining in control of themselves, and uses it to inspire himself to become better acquainted with his own abilities, cautious as he is. He also plays solitaire when there's nothing else going on. People in the past have offered to play something else with his cards, but he's a bit too embarrassed to admit he doesn't know any other games, so he's turned them all down.

Likes: Milk, comics, birds, people who are more energetic than him, and dry weather (precipitation and humidity sticks to him because he has his own autonomous gravitational pull, small as it might be)

Dislikes: Bugs, dirt, and dust (again with the whole living-with-personal-gravity thing), exercise and physical activity, bullies, people that can't make up their mind, and "sitting normally" (Sam's a criss-cross applesauce kinda guy, and the confines of a chair irritate him).

Personality: If Sam were any older, he'd definitely fit the whole "Lone Drifter" sort of archetype. Really though, he's a big daydreamer, the kind of guy that'll go on a field trip just to wander off and get lost on his own. Again, if he were older, it'd look cool, or at least interesting, but watching a 15 year-old get himself lost for no reason whatsoever has a twang of pathetic-ness about it. Despite this, he likes people. He doesn't really talk to them much, sure, but Sam's an individual who likes to be talked at, rather than with. Picture the kid in the movies that sits on the edge of a dock, with his legs kicking about just above the water's edge, looking over the water while someone else is chatting away, and that's Sam. He tends to keep to himself, but he's supportive to say the least. He's also a low-maintenance sort. You don't need to do much to keep him happy or at ease. On the other end of the spectrum, he doesn't take being baby'd or pushed very well. Sam is the inactive sort, and would much rather sit on the sidewalk and watch others play a game rather than join in himself. It makes improving him a very difficult task.

Bio: Sam's dad is a grain farmer, and his mom is a well-known illustrator for independent publishers and projects. They live on a small grain farm in Green Bank, West Virginia, about thirty minutes from the nearest public school, and it's there that Sam lived a happy, albeit lonely, life. Sam's aunt is the one who went through the logistics of his birth with his parents. Because of that, no word got out about Sam's singularity heart, or any of the other oddities he experienced while growing up. It may have been illegal to withhold that information from government census, but the Kulka family was too closely-knit to care, at least on his pop's side. With secrets kept safe on that front, Sam was free to grow up in the open environment of his father's farm. School was a different beast though. His bent features and fragile body saw him subtly bullied. He remained resolute through it all, but one incident went too far. Sam, in self-defense, had to push away someone who was getting too close for comfort, getting up in his face and spitting insults, etc. Emotions were running high, and Sam didn't catch the singularity he accidentally formed in the kid's chest. The bully collapsed and was sent to the hospital, and Sam was expelled for critically injuring a student. His parents had to deal with it, lest they give anyone a reason to delve into their kid's secrets.

Since then, Sam's been homeschooled. Sam's father, aside from asking for help with the farm work every now and again, opted not to teach his child his trade, hoping that it would prompt Sam to look for something that he could enjoy doing. Of course, Sam didn't mind at all. Farm work was already too tedious for his frame as it was, and agriculture sounded boring, no matter how happy his father was in it. Sam's mom, on the other hand, introduced him to comics through her illustrations. She never put work in for big names, but that didn't stop her from showing her child a whole new world. It was about that time that Sam began to understand the weight of his abilities, so comics were his safe space in a sense. Once that connection was made, his mom stopped at nothing to keep him supplied with new and interesting works. Her and Sam even began a little family project of making one about a hero with his powers... That's when the call came.

A school for heroes. For his whole life, Sam thought he was just a weird exception, so to learn that there was a school of people with issues like him was an eye-opener. It was bittersweet though. His secret was out, and because his family hid it away, the powers that be were within their rights to blackmail them, forcing Sam's participation as his parents' compensation for illegally withholding information. His family certainly didn't want to give him up, and Sam didn't want to give them up either, but it was a cross-country trip to the specified location, and the government didn't allow much room to argue. So it was with a pretty heavy heart that Sam packed his things and said goodbye to his mom and pop. Anticipation and nerves equalize his excitement and curiosity as he takes the plunge into this strange new world of heroes.

Look:
Sam.jpg
I hand-draw my characters as often as possible, but I'm only so capable. Here's a few things that are missing:
- Sam has bright, blond, curly hair that he just kinda presses into a small afro-ish look. He washes it plenty and runs a comb through it when needed, but otherwise, what you see is what you get. Sam also has olive-green eyes. They're pretty understated, which only figures, because Sam is a pretty understated guy.

Last edited:
For the teachers: which subjects are we thinking of taking on to teach the students? I can take on the normal subjects if nobody claims them but I thought I'd check in case two teachers accidentally claim the same subject.

Also @OddlyEverAfter I'm well aware that you want us to label our character as either student or teacher, but since your character has also claimed the role of healer, would this mean a team has already been established?

The team would be the students. They will all be in one class and will go through school together. My character will basically be there the entire way to make sure they're physically well and working together.

As for teachers it's first come first serve when it comes to what they teach. There will be one teacher for normal subjects like math and science, a teacher for physical training such as work outs and team exercises, and one teacher for rescue and strategy training.

I want to ask one thing, just to really clear things up: is this going to be like X-Men, or more like a typical slice of life school RP but with superpowers?

Roll call! Run a "Useful" rating by this post just to let me know you're alive and able!

@OddlyEverAfter
@Moogle-Girl
@xLarius
@Kate
@IceQueen
@The Writing Owl
@Yuuki_Tatsunohi

I'll be assisting with GM related things from here on in, just to keep info running smooth as silk. ;) Here's a quick run-down:

- Oddly's character, Ash, is the GM Character. He's in the limbo between student and not-student. Think of him as the school nurse and hall monitor in one person. As an "overseer" and a figurehead of sorts, the Role section of the CS doesn't have a category to fit him. With that said, for us, just putting down student or teacher is all that will be necessary.

- The way this RP is currently plotted out starts us off at the first day of their new boarding school. They have been assigned dorms, but have not met each other personally as of yet. The pace of the first RP post will dictate how students and teachers meet, so more info as it comes.

- The RP looks to be split between genres, as it stands. We're in a school for supers, sure, but it's still a school. Slice of life elements will, no doubt, be interspaced within elements of X-Men-esque moments. Right now our focus is directed specifically on the school aspect, so until we have a conflict to literally fight against, I'd imagine most elements will revolve around slice of life happenstance, which will help characters get to know each other in the long run!

- Regarding teachers, mine is suited to P.E. or strategy (though probably more P.E. if I'm being honest). Regardless, I'm flexible. :)

I'll let Oddly correct me as necessary, but that's what I gather on the whole.

With that said, feel free to run any questions or concerns by me, PM or post. Oddly and I will put our heads together to keep things tight! <3

007a2ededa8b0ce87e048c60fa6f847b.jpg

Name
Cora Kitonobe

Nickname
Fishy, Siren

Role
Student

Height
5'3"

Sexual Orientation
Bisexual

Powers and abilities
Sonokenisis
Cora has the ability to store and compress sound waves for later release as energy spheres.
The power can be used to boost jumps, attack enemies, or provide a singular small temporary shield.
An added effect which also draws from her abnormal features is the ability to bend the effect of a sound wave and
draw in large crowds of romantically interested people. It has been dubbed the siren song.
However powerful it is, it's notoriously hard to control, and is almost infamous around the academy for blowing
various holes in different places or occasionally drawing in a large crowd of men and women.

Abnormal features
When she touches water she gets a little, fishy. She has a few scales across
her shoulders during her human form. When she touches water she grows a tail as seen below.
To add to the ferociousness of her siren form, she has webs for her ears, her pants are completely
shredded, her upper body around the chest area becomes covered in scales and her neck
is adorned with shells. Her eyes also carry an unnatural lavender tint to match her
tail and her teeth grow long and pointy. She also has a craving for raw sea food.
383343004aa759a8125b09d7d1505892.jpg

Body Type
Lithe and slightly muscular

Hobbies
Swimming, Doing Art, Dancing, Skating, Trying to make friends

Salmon, Painting, Sculptures, Meat, Friends, Laughing, Saving people, Sleeping in,
Sleepovers, Caramel, Crepes, Winter, Books, Cuddling

Dislikes
Rain showers, being thrown in water, her fish side, the siren song, raw sea food, having to
sleep in water, annoying assholes, being alone

Personality
Cora is most often described as a bit all over the place. She tries to make herself approachable and friendly,
but more often than not she's silent, afraid she's going to end up knocking someone out if
she get's too emotional. Her biggest caveat is her fear of hurting innocent people
and her friends. She is highly self deprecating but will drop everything to help a friend at any time of day.

Bio
Cora was a complete anomaly. She was found somewhere abandoned and put quickly into the foster system. It wasn't
long before she was adopted by a nice couple, who quickly returned her after they spotted weird spots on her body.
The next people to pick her up were a pair of scientists, more devoted to research than their own marriage. At home,
Cora became their experiment. They studied her all day and all night. She slept in a cylinder tube of water every
night, monitored constantly. She was only allowed to go to school on the premise that the government
wouldn't confiscate her, and that she was completely stable. All was good until she got to middle
school, where she had to be promptly put into home schooling after a near fatal accident
at her school. It didn't take long for the government to seize her legally and send
her off to Hero school, where she could learn how to be a stable
member of society.

Sorry guys, I'm going to give this a pass. It's not what I thought I was signing up for.

Best of luck with it!

Syo-uta-no-prince-sama-34661512-403-500.jpg

7b56e71db696c82c347104f0d9db9b5c.png

General Information

Name:
Rei Arias
(Ray, Arr-Ee-Us)

Nickname:

Ari

Role:

Student

Sexual Orientation:

Bisexual

Appearance

Utapri-S2-Ep-3-Img-0034.png

Appearance:
Height:

5'10"

Body Type:
Average

Personality/Daily Life

tumblr_inline_npx667q6RH1qfbnk1_500.gif

Personality:
Rei is a lighthearted individual, who is also annoying persistent. He's almost never seen without either a large cheek puffed up to indicate a pout, or a large smile. He tends to have a very carefree mood, although in return he tends to be very restless. If he finds a system unjust he's more than willing to make a full blown unnecessary argument. In a way he's shameless, in a joking sort of mood he enjoys flirting with whoever is around him.

When he goes about flirting he tends to lower his voice, deepening it, and slowly closing the space. In which ends up with a slap on his face or a cheerful smile as he rolls on the floor red faced and laughing, he just can't look someone in the face for too long especially at such a close distance. It isn't very difficult to make him smile. He's similar to a bomb just waiting to be set off, and he has a difficult time being serious when the time comes. Being the airhead he is, he also has difficulties with 'digesting' information quickly.

- Sunshine
- Summer
- The Beach
- Tea
- Sunflowers
- Yellow
- Dogs
- Upbeat Music
- Romance Novels

Dislikes:
- Rain
- Cold Days
- Bitter Chocolate
- Dark Colors
- Being Alone
- Being 'Seen Through'
- Insects
- Math
- Riddles

Hobbies:

- Baseball
- Magic Tricks
- Practicing his Pick Up Lines in the Mirror

Bio

521b3d846b652023.jpg!600x600.jpg

Bio:
Rei was spoiled. Unlike most of the children in the school, he hadn't any dramatic backstory or had any issues blending in with the crowd. Although as a kid he had issues with his grades and struggled with being compared to his older brother.. Later he was blessed with a littler sister but he doesn't have a stable relationship with her, she being the only person Rei refuses to get along with. After all in the rich over powering family he had it shouldn't have been a problem, independence was encouraged more than not. The only reason his parents still haven't divorced was honestly because it wasn't like they had the time to start a trial, much less court another. The money they brought together allowed a lifestyle that they both enjoyed. Currently he has a littler sister, a father, and a mother. His staff were more of a family then his blood family was. Often Rei's father would force Rei to attend business meetings as a kid, in which Rei didn't mind since at that time he was allowed to test out his lines and his tricks.

The time in which he found out his powers was one of mere coincidence.

He had been in an argument with his sister in which he had shoved his sister back, singeing her clothes. That had been strike one for the blonde. Strike two was when Rei was stretching to get ready to run to the next base. In which he unconsciously built up friction in his shoes to run swiftly, which ended up with him crashing into a fence, nose flowing freely with blood. Along with massive group of confused individuals. They lost that game. Strike two. He didn't need a strike three before an invitation to a 'hero' school opened up for him, in which Rei gleefully took it. After all, how long did he consider until his family drove him crazy. The answer was, not very long. The ironic thing was that he didn't even see them that frequently and he had been at the tip of insanity.

Power's and Abilities

maxresdefault.jpg

Powers and abilities:
Electricity Manipulation
Currently he's only limited to running at a fast pace for a short amount of time, and to the point where he can't control it. When he increases his speed he tends to overestimate the dosage which caused him to jerk forward taking a few seconds to stabilize himself, along with the world spinning which took him an additional few seconds.

He's also able to generate a very small amount of electricity into his palm, although when enraged it seemed to spark all over his body. On the other hand, when Rei becomes enraged it's most likely after he fuses out that he'll collapse.

Both abilities extremely tire him out after all the adrenaline had come and gone.

Abnormal Features

Tagboard_zps8863692b.jpg

Abnormal feature:
When using his powers, or when he unconsciously triggers his powers, his eyes turn a bright golden color. Otherwise he'd seem like a normal flirtatious teenager.

Last edited:
HES ADORABLE

• Thank You
Reactions: xLarius
HES ADORABLE
Enter the flirtatious teenager who shamelessly isn't afraid to admit, after all the effort he puts into his pick up lines... No one wants to date him.

Enter the flirtatious teenager who shamelessly isn't afraid to admit, after all the effort he puts into his pick up lines... No one wants to date him.
Debatable considering my character but still, we'll have to see

Reactions: xLarius
Sounds like we've got a few rabble-rousers. Alright kiddies, meet your sensei! >:3

Name:
Clemont Häll

Nickname: Mr. Hall, Hall, Clementine (if you really want him to kill you)

Role: Teacher - Phys. Ed.

Height: 6' 7"

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Powers and abilities: Self Sustention - Hall has four arms, for starters. That much should clue you in on what he does. In short, he hits things, and they break. Immediately. In length, Hall has self-sustaining bodily function. His physical form feeds itself, restores itself, works itself out, and replenishes all its needs on its own. Hall can sit in a lawn chair, sipping a margarita, and still have a more effective workout than the most intense cross-fit enthusiasts. Not only that, but the effects of his own body's workouts and whatnot are much more effective than the traditional means of eating, sleeping, working out, drinking, etc. Aside from this, Hall doesn't have the looks of a demon for nothing: He has an immunity to fire, ridiculous night-vision, and claw-like fingernails. Because of his self-sustaining properties, his skin doesn't die so much as it sheds, much like a snake. His skin itself is hard as a rock, as are his nails and teeth, all reinforced thanks to his power's development over time. Of course, there are other things that his power provides him: Reaction time, movement speed, jump distance, etc. It's Superman's classic power set, essentially, just not as perfect.

Abnormal features: Sans horns, wings, and tail, Hall passes for a demon of sorts. His skin is a pretty unnatural shade of pale (it's got a grey-ish tint, so it has some depth that looks like a colorless tan...if that makes any sense), his eyes have equally unusual properties (see picture below), and his ears jut upwards to a point. The only oddity he keeps by choice is his hairstyle. His excuse is that it fits his face, but he's otherwise not inclined to talking about it... Oh yeah, he also has an extra set of arms.

Body Type: Massive; a Titan in the skin of a man; a Greek god (the list goes on)

Hobbies: Reading, relaxing outdoors, breaking things, rebuilding things, and listening to other people's woes.

Likes: Sunglasses, civilians, the northern hemisphere, solitude, and early mornings.

Dislikes: Animals (it's more that they don't like him), his last name, his first name, relationship drama, sleep.

Personality: Hall is what you would expect from a lone mountain-man: Quiet, intimidating, not easy to move in any sense of the word, and a real stick-in-the-mud. Until recently, his life has strictly revolved around himself. Because of that, Hall tends to do as he wishes, regardless of what it is or when he does it. Despite his preference to solitude, he's a good team player, and tries to be inclusive with those he knows in order to keep his own life running smoothly. He's grown past the point of empathy for others, which results in him being a bit blunt and harsh, but he doesn't speak much as it is. Most people would expect someone of his look and build to be a no-nonsence kind of guy, but Hall is mature enough to let things slide with a shake of the head and a roll of the eyes. He may not enjoy shenanigans himself, but he's mature enough to understand that his way isn't everyone's way.

Bio: Hall just kinda...popped up one day. He was in his late twenties at the time, and had completely wiped out a small, private community on the outskirts of Stockholm, Sweden. Everyone was either dead or evacuated, houses were in shambles, glass and trinkets littered the streets, cars were on fire...you get the picture. It was nothing short of mass destruction. When someone finally built up the nerve to take him into custody, he came without a fight. Questioning him went nowhere; he wasn't on public records, there were no connections between him and his ground zero, and he certainly didn't show any interest in speaking. So without any other available options, Hall was locked up and given the moniker of "Hellspawn."

Then he broke out, easily at that. Thus began his 5 year-long stint as a supervillain. His motives: To do as he wished, uninhibited, without any burdensome laws or expectations. Stealing, breaking, killing; Hall did things to spite anyone who would tell him otherwise. Of course, the people who oversaw the work of superbeings in the world already had a plan in motion to stop him. A superhero to his supervillain, naturally, nicknamed "Phantom White." What he did or who he was doesn't matter. What matters is that P.W. struck a high note in Hall's life. Instead of coverup stories and useless attempts at his life, the gig that the superhero brought along kept things interesting. Hall started keeping a collection of all the newspaper clippings that featured him and the Phantom, kept records of their fights, their conversations, etc. Hall enjoyed himself so much that he stopped harming innocent bystanders to encourage more coverage for the public. It became his new hobby, fighting Phantom.

He took notes from books, from radio dramas, and from whatever other media he could get his hands on, to know how to "act" in his confrontations with his nemesis, but one thing that never changed is how they fought. Hall may have seen it all as a game, but Phantom, as well as his overseers, never wanted the world to have an inkling of heroes and villains. They wanted to kill Hall as soon as possible: End his foolishness before he drew out anything worse with his stunts. Eventually, Phantom was instructed to take any means necessary to kill Hall, which only served to give Hall a reason to kill Phantom...which he did.

Losing his nemesis put him in a slump, to be plain. Sure, someone else would probably be sent after him, but he had grown attached to his assigned hero. In all the stories, the hero was supposed to win, not the villain. So with a heavy heart, Hall moved as far away from people as possible, grinding out a home in a distant mountain, Helagsfjället, to keep out of sight and out of mind. And there he's stayed, enjoying a thirty year vacation of sorts, living his own way by not really living at all. Some time later, with years of philosophy and thought under his belt, Hall received a letter from in his well-furnished cabin. Since his move, people came and populated the space around the mountain, giving him access to materials, as well as a society that had no idea who he was. That included a mail-carrier, thus the letter, which invited him to a teaching position at a "school for heroes," based in North America. The position included plenty of perks, but Hall knew that it was just a formality. He had been found, and they wouldn't let him go again. As far as they knew, he was still a threat. Regardless, the proposition to raise up a generation of people who could bring the same satisfaction to his life that P.W. had was enough to move him. Thus, Hall packed his things, caught a flight, and prepared for his new job.

Look:
Hall 2.jpg

Hall's looks are pretty self explaining, since most of it is listed off with his abnormal features.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.