TK is an IDIOT.

Don't you need a special "exotic pet" permit or something?

I want a pet skunk. Imagine walking down the street with one of those things. :3

You can have a pet skunk...get it 'descented' or whatever they call it...From what I hear they kind of act like cats...

Yes, they do.

And in Texas, no, you don't. You just need to be a fur factory.

Bullshit. There are such things as bad animals, just like there are bad people. It doesn't ALL depend on their "upbringing" and environment. Some animals are just plain old douchebags, just how some people just end up being killers.

People like to cry about horses being sent to mills and butchers, that all the pretty ponies should be saved. What they don't realize is that most of them are horses that will fucking stomp your kids to death and rip your face off their teeth just because they goddamn feel like it. Those animals don't give a shit that you've fed them every damn day and made sure they had a pristine bucket of water to drink out of. You can try to work with them all you want to "rehabilitate" them, but there's nothing to rehabilitate if that's just HOW THEY ARE.

Same goes for dogs and cats and goldfish and every other breathing, feeling thing. We've had animals around the house who, despite being treated kindly and having never been mistreated, have to be destroyed because they were just too dangerous to have around. One dog was even "saved" by someone else who thought they could do something better only to end up destroying it anyway because she kept eating her puppies and tried to eat one of their children.

I don't think "luck" had anything to do with that at all.

View attachment 1027

Comes into the house, woos the dog, then tries to steal the husband.

Goddamn dog whisperer! He's so creepy. He spent like the entire last half of one episode letting a dog jump on him and bite him on the arm and stuff then he pushed the dog down on its side and was all out of breath and excited and said, "LOOK. IT'S EXCITING FOR HIM. HE'S VERY EXCITED. IT'S A DOMINANCE THING." *LONG, LINGERING CLOSEUP OF DOG'S DICK*

;( I didn't get to finish my sammich.

Goddamn dog whisperer! He's so creepy. He spent like the entire last half of one episode letting a dog jump on him and bite him on the arm and stuff then he pushed the dog down on its side and was all out of breath and excited and said, "LOOK. IT'S EXCITING FOR HIM. HE'S VERY EXCITED. IT'S A DOMINANCE THING." *LONG, LINGERING CLOSEUP OF DOG'S DICK*

;( I didn't get to finish my sammich.

U JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT UR TALKIN' BOUT, GURL

Ampole seems very angry about this. Maybe she's getting turned on by the friction.

*CAMERA ZOOMS IN ON AMP'S CROTCH*

right, not about some gay dude molesting some poor family's dog.

*Cleans the blood off of her breasts*

I don't think it's a bad idea.
I've been thinking about researching and getting one myself when I move out. In WI, you don't even need a permit. You just need proof of shots.
But I want a silver fox and I have to go to Russia for that. LOTS of planning. lol

BUT, TK, I don't think you should illegally keep one. That's not how you show your love for an animal.
If you really want one, All I can suggest is moving to a state that allows it. You don't like Texas that much anyway. Why stay?
Yeah, you may have to wait a bit longer, but it would be worth it, for you and the pup.

BREASTS!

See I always wanted a pet panther... then have a major surgery to color my skin black and my hair white... then run around with a pair of swords hacking people up! Oh wait...

I think that there Feral Fox looks pretty awesome though. I should just stick to getting an Ermine if I want a pet. I think thats how its spelled at least.

What the hell does a dark elf ranger have to do with breasts?