Times of War: Both Group OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone posted in ours lately?

if this opens up again, I would also like to join in As for what class I could fill wherever needed
Thanks Arthanus!! I will keep you in mind. If you want to create a warrior class character, I think we will find the need for one sometime soon!

I didn't get a notification Dx .. I'll go look and try to write something. Or would you rather I wait for you?

You can post if you're ready. I'll adjust to fit you in mine ^^

I posted.

Youse guys are better writers.

Also, Esthalia, that's what she said.

@_@ Why do I do that to myself! GAH!

Because you love it.

@Sir Basil : No, unfortunately, we've given him enough time. I am going to make a post today so I don't fall too far behind. Please wait for me :)

What about that one other thread? =D

Yeah, sorry guys, I'm just completely lost on this. Just go on with your original plans.

Sorry for wasting your time. -_-;

Freaking Mexicans.

well, apparently my work decided that I cannot have time to write a post while I'm here and my WoW addiction is stopping me from writing it at home. @Sir Basil : feel free to post anytime, I will catch up as soon as I can.

I wouldn't have a whole lot to say if I posted, @Esthalia ... But I can try to anyway?
WoW Addiction? Are you on an RP server? :D Wyrmrest Accord?

Okay kids. I'm sorry to say it, but i'm scrapping all my RP's and starting over. Trying to breathe life into my dead threads has become too much stress for me and it's just too hard for me to think about. I WILL, however, be starting a new Dragon Age RP and I will link it to you if you're interested in starting anew. It will be a lot like this one- but one group instead of two. Same basic theme.

So sorry for taking so long, but it's time to finally throw in the towel :/

Reactions: Cerulean
Want do roleplay.

Let's do it over then. I have a feeling I will be more invested if I'm in it from the beginning anyways!

Status
Not open for further replies.