Times of War: Both Group OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should'a gone with Isabella. You could've had a three-way with her and Zevran, like my recreation of Collette did xD

Also, are we still gonna wait for Con, or did he change his mind again? And before you ask why I don't ask him myself, it's because he's asleep and I'll probably forget before he's up.

Last edited:
Ugh. Wake that bitch up and ask him for me. Better yet I'll call you and you can blame me for it. *gets the phone*
Also: @Sir Basil , feel free to post in the mean time, @ConstructPylons will probably take more time.

Last edited:
I have great taste in video game men! They have to be tall, blonde, and completely and utterly broken and messed up on the inside.
That last part is important.

/grumbles and goes to post/

• Love
Reactions: Esthalia
All I want is to romance Aveline. Don't ask me why, I just do. Damnnn youuuu Donnic!

I kinda did too. Ended up with the awkward Dalish blood mage on my first playthrough though.

Reactions: Cerulean
Merril is the cutest elf eva!

So about these darkspawn that are chasing us...

Screw Merril, man. She was firmly in the 'Companions-I-Didn't-Like Bin', along with Isabela, and Fenris. GOD I hate Fenris.
I loved Aveline and Verric though, and wish I could have romanced either of them. And Anders is my precious broken baby. Yeah.

I think I'll subject you all to my Handers feels, as incentive for @ConstructPylons to post. Only you can stop me, dude!

What about

Morrigan's mother

Whose name I know, but is slipping my mind right now

THAT lady was haute.

I did screw Merril. >=)

Name: Lhinion Lebrook
Race: City elf
Class: mage

Personal bio: Lhinion was once a happy child, but that changed when the templers took his sister and slaughtered his parents. It was all because someone gave them a tip that a blood mage and her magic born child where there, while hidden away they left the only magic born left, and his eyes where set on destroying the chantry, at any cost. Its been 8 years since his sister have been in the circle of magi, with his back turned on the maker and a desire to destory the templers, he travled the lands, looking for his answers.

Physical description: black hair, about to his eyes, his ears long and pionty, his skin pale and his eyes sliver.

White robes, with a lining of gold on the sides going all the way to the hood. If lhinion isnt wearing his mage robes, he will be wearing high class clothing.

Attachments

• male-mage.jpg
    male-mage.jpg
    250.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Lhinion Lebrook
Race: City elf
Class: mage

Personal bio: Lhinion was once a happy child, but that changed when the templers took his sister and slaughtered his parents. It was all because someone gave them a tip that a blood mage and her magic born child where there, while hidden away they left the only magic born left, and his eyes where set on destroying the chantry, at any cost. Its been 8 years since his sister have been in the circle of magi, with his back turned on the maker and a desire to destory the templers, he travled the lands, looking for his answers.

Physical description: black hair, about to his eyes, his ears long and pionty, his skin pale and his eyes sliver.

White robes, with a lining of gold on the sides going all the way to the hood. If lhinion isnt wearing his mage robes, he will be wearing high class clothing.

Thank you so much for your interest, but we aren't taking apps right now. I would love to keep you in mind if we have any mages that leave the game or die! :)

or DIE! muhahahahahahah

Just don't kill Neviha! She's got the eyes for Morven! lmao

Just don't kill Neviha! She's got the eyes for Morven! lmao
That should be interesting. Morven's sort of, uh, a cactus? He's bad at feelings and things. He either had too many or not enough.
And y'know. The Andraste... thing.

That should be interesting. Morven's sort of, uh, a cactus? He's bad at feelings and things. He either had too many or not enough.
And y'know. The Andraste... thing.
Hey, the challenge is the best part of the relationship, right?

And besides, a little character development for better or worse is always fun!

if this opens up again, I would also like to join in As for what class I could fill wherever needed

Status
Not open for further replies.