Times in Games We've Done Fucked Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've goofed several times in my time as a gamer.

Saints Row 3: Accidently hitting the helicopter I'm supposed to be protecting with an RPG

GTA V: Going after a drug package with a tank, chasing after a tank in a Kuruma, flying over a yacht that wasn't mine, the many times I accidently pressed F when in a plane or helicopter, the hundreds of times I've crashed into trees or tractor trailers.

Witcher 3: Going after a werewolf 6 levels above me, trying to take on the Hearts of Stone DLC 10 full levels under the recommended.

Killing Keira instead of persauding her to go to Kaer Morhen.

Modded minecraft: Heating up a steam boiler without water in it, starting up an IC2 nuclear reactor without heat vents in it, falling into the void in full quantum armor(shit is expensive yo), forgetting to put a waypoint to my base, forgetting to turn off mob griefing(and getting reminded when a creeper blows up my AE system).

Shadow of Mordor: Not paying attention to my health while fighting a captain, only to get stabbed by a grunt.

Fallout 4: Playing Fallout 4.

Final Fantasy X: Trying to fight the final boss severely under leveled(Yes I got butchered, several times.) Forget to save after a long grind session, then get slaughtered by Seymour.

Final Fantasy III: Forgetting to stock up on items before going after the last boss.

Final Fantasy XIII: Trying to win a fight against an Eidolon.

Status
Not open for further replies.