Times in Games We've Done Fucked Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dreaded sound I heard yesterday when I ventured out a little too quickly after the sun rose. Darn creeper blew up the side of my house! Well. Starter house. (Let's ignore the fact that most my houses are starter ones ^_^'')
/gamerule mobgriefing false

You're welcome.

The dreaded sound I heard yesterday when I ventured out a little too quickly after the sun rose. Darn creeper blew up the side of my house! Well. Starter house. (Let's ignore the fact that most my houses are starter ones ^_^'')
I spent three months working on a village and turned it into a city.

A friend spawned a bunch of creepers and then reset the mode to survival, you know how many creepers?

Too many. It was a city full of sssSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssss'. It was a city on fire and blown up.

It was the sound of my dreams crushed.

I spent three months working on a village and turned it into a city.

A friend spawned a bunch of creepers and then reset the mode to survival, you know how many creepers?

Too many. It was a city full of sssSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssss'. It was a city on fire and blown up.

It was the sound of my dreams crushed.
That is depressing ;w; I cry for your pain and crushed dreams ;w;

o.o The only problem is I'd feel bad for cheating :P
Creepers still cause health damage, they just don't destroy blocks.

Creeper griefing makes the game not fun for me, so I feel no guilt in cutting that aspect out :P

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie

Creeper griefing makes the game not fun for me, so I feel no guilt in cutting that aspect out :P
Haha I understand ^^ I remember a creeper sneaking into my treasures chest. Let's just say I stopped playing for a good week after that T.T

In Minecraft? They destroy everything

Haha I understand ^^ I remember a creeper sneaking into my treasures chest. Let's just say I stopped playing for a good week after that T.T
Once after a long trip to the Nether, I went home only to be met with an explosion before I even got to see the source. Relocating the contents of those around six almost full chests was a nightmare.

ssssssssssssssssssssssss
I call those green bastards Al-Creepa.

Minecraft-Sex.jpg
o.o The only problem is I'd feel bad for cheating :P

It's not cheating, it's a Mod. :P

Lol I still feel guilty using mods. But that's just me hehe.
But why stick with Vanilla when you can have Strawberry? :3

But why stick with Vanilla when you can have Strawberry? :3
But I like chocolate! D:

I actually can't play anything besides vanilla on this tablet. In fact, I'm still on 1.8.9 because 1.9 just takes too much of a toll on this little baby.

Speaking of Minecraft, one place where I screwed up was when I was playing on my friends server and I pretty much lost my way home on my horse... and was attacked by mobs. I disconnected like the coward I am. I waited for a while, thinking it might be noon when I reconnected. Well, it was only morning, I died, lost my horsie ;w;

I actually can't play anything besides vanilla on this tablet. In fact, I'm still on 1.8.9 because 1.9 just takes too much of a toll on this little baby.
You should really get it for the computer.

Reactions: Greenie
Status
Not open for further replies.