Time To Invade

"No actually, you're all pathetic," Diablo muttered. He announced, "I fell off the roof protecting citizens of this city, while you killed people," so loud anyone around could hear.

The couple, assuming Tir was dead thought that the "Demon" who killed him was talking to himself. I haven't killed anyone here, yet. So what you're saying is that you basically just fell off a building? We're pathetic, he says that's great." Tittering again Tir pulled a knife, and after staring down for a moment, plunged it into his gut, making sure to miss anything important. Soon after, he threw the hand of the knife at the gunman. Tir quickly made his way down the fire escape and in front of the alleyway, making sure to look as feeble as possible, even stooping to crawl in, a mingled expression of fear and agony in his eyes.

Diablo dropped the knife, "Why the hell did you do that?" Diablo looked down at Tir walking around rather sheepishly. He followed him, "Why did you do that? You're stupid as well as weird."

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiro went to take another step towards the man but he had walked off, probably towards Tir. He stayed where he was and stared at the space where the man once was. He sighed softly and started to walk down the street, away from where that man had walked off to. Hiro looked around as he walked, hopefully he wouldn't run into any of the citizens, because if he did he would have to kill them

"No... No! Demon stay away!" He yelled back as he finally made his way into the alleyway. The couple was still hidden for the moment, fearing the worst. For effect, Tir wailed in agony.

"I'm not a demon?" Diablo narrowed his eyebrows, "I'm an agent. Difference. One good, one bad," he spoke slowly, as if Tir was a young baby.

Faylen was grateful but not convinced she would make it. She had lost a lot of blood and her vision had become blurry. 'Why did I stay? Why would he help me I have no chance to live.' She thought as the peopled worked on stitching her up she finally passed out from the blood loss. No one knew if she would make it or not for the odds seemed very slim.

Vulen watched those in the hospital take her. He sat and waited to he didn't think she would make it but he wanted to give her a chance. He often looked for possible recruits but at the same time he knew it was because he didn't want to find a reason to kill. Part of him was fine with what he did but then when he was alone he hatted it. He wanted to help people at times and the only way he knew to do that was to see if they might serve potential for the Demons if he didn't see any prof that they might he had no choice but to dispose of them. Vulen looked out a window while he waited he could see some citizens run some fall by bullets then Demons finish there paths. He sighed. 'Why did I get chosen in the first place? Why do I even put up with them?' He thought but knew the answer for there was always another voice inside of his head the side of him that enjoyed what pain and torment he caused.