Time To Invade

His eyes widened when he heard Tir speak and he instantly froze. Hiro slowly turned around and watched as his caption shot someone. He sighed softly and slowly left the alleyway. He couldn't leave. If he did, his family would die. He took his gun out, and decided to get to work and do what he was sent here to do. Kill people and loot their bodies and houses. He really didn't want to do this, but he had no choice

As he walked he noticed a man lying on the ground. The man from before. Hiro took in a deep breath, then he slowly made his way towards him. He crouched down in front of him and asked if he was okay, "Are you okay? Where are you hurt?"

Diablo turned to face him, sitting up, his arm almost out its socket, "Where does it look?" he replied sarcastically, "My knee, obviously." He shook his head, "You go save yourself, I'm fine. I've had worse." He winced after each word, but put on a fake grin.

No matter how much pain, only show the beauty. Works a pair of high heels. Horrible as anything. His wife used to say that, and it came to good use.

Hiro shook his head in response, "No. You need help, and I'm going to give it to you." He said, determined to help the man, even though he didn't know his name, and even though the man had tried to kill him. He didn't know the area that well, so he was planning on asking where the nearest hospital was

"What kind of agent would I be then?" Diablo replied, swatting Hiro away, before grabbing a window ledge to stand up and get his balance. Once again, he picked up the walkie-talkie, "We need back-up." he pulled himself up, and looked at the younger man. "If you really want to help, you would've already done so," he grimaced, ungrateful for the concern he felt he didn't deserve nor need at this moment. "I blocked your exit, because I show you aren't a coward. Now, you give me that and leave me alone." His not perfect English shined through his voice, that was stratched as if broken.

He watched as the man slowly stood up, leaning against the window ledge to keep his balance. Once the man had finished talking, Hiro replied with, "I would have helped before, but I couldn't with my caption here. He wouldn't be happy if I helped the enemy." He noticed that English wasn't the man's first language and that made him curious to what his first one was

Faylen keep making sure there was presser on her knee. "Come on stop bleeding." She said to herself. "Stupid left knee always you." She then looked up to the sky. "I thought I might have another close call. Maybe not well not if this wound continues to bleed. I can't move or I'd make it worse." She then looked to the place where the door up stairs was. "Maybe I can finally met mom and dad again. I should had never stayed here knowing that the Demons were around. I should had fled when I had the chance. Damn you curiosity I should have listened to the saying how curiosity killed the cat. I guess I'm just like that dumb fucking cat." She told herself not finding any confert.

"Why didn't you just kill him? I tried and he didn't lay a finger on me. He's a sadistic guy..." Diablo stared at the twisted arm. He felt like a movement would make it fall off like a prop arm on a stage in the old comedy sketches. That was the world he knew once. Not anymore.

"Because I know I'm not strong enough to. And whether I managed to succeed or not didn't matter, as either way they would kill my family, and I can't have that happen." Hiro replied, looking around as he spoke. He wasn't allowed to share this information, and that was clear by the tone of his voice. He noticed that the man was in pain, so he said, "I'll get you to the nearest hospital, so just, try to bear with the pain for now."

"No!" Diablo panicked, "No. Don't send me to hospital." he gradually got quieter. Diablo was terrified of hospitals, and he wasn't scared of much else. He didn't know why he didn't like them. He just...didn't.

Faylen let her head lay back on the building. "So this is it. This is how I'm going to die? Well my life never was that great." She said to herself finally willing to admit death and defeat. She closed her eyes waiting for her death to come. Then she heard the door open. Faylen opened her eyes in panic. She saw a man appear with black hair he also had a gun. 'What? Is he with them?' She wondered. The man looked and saw her. His eyes meet hers. He then saw her bleeding and had no weapon. He was with the Demons had been for a few years after the took him then killed his family but he didn't know they had. He couldn't finish her. "Miss are you alright?" Faylen looked at him. "No" Was all she replied. He gave a sigh and picked her up brible style. "I'm taking you to a hospital just hang in there okay." Faylen nodded. He then ran down the stairs and knew that he was no where near the others for they often trusted him to deal with things on his own. He then went to the nearest hospital. "Get this young lady something to patch up her leg please she has already lost a lot of blood." He knew that latter he'd have to explain why he saved her but when he looked into her eyes he saw more than fear and that made him wonder if there was potential for her in the Demons.

Future_naien.jpg
Name: Vulen

As he slipped in the window Tir put on a scared look. "U-uh.. E-excuse me." He paused looking around fearfully. "I just saw a bunch of Demons members nearby.. Luckily they didn't see me, I figured I'd warn you guys, you're being a bit loud and they might find you." Tir peeked out the window. "I think I just saw some! Come on we gotta go!" The couple looked confused for a moment and nodded in agreement, following Tir, thanking him while doing so.

((Ooc: Why is everyone in the Demons so soft?? Ugh I need to recruit more members.. Lol))

Last edited:
((OoC: I know right. Tir is downright physchopathic.))

Diablo saw his sword still trapped in the wall, and jumped towards it, swinging his legs onto the roof. He pulled the sword out of the walls, and he ran where he heard Tir's voice. He was going to prove him wrong. He chased along rooftops, sliding down a few times due to the absence of his dominant arm. He wasn't able to shoot, but he was able to stab.

He opened his mouth to reply but was cut off by the man jumping up and running off. "H-Hey!" Hiro called out as he jumped to his feet. "Wait!" He ran after him, but his movements were slowed as he was exhausted from all of the running that he had been doing

"No! No hospital! No way! Must...help...citizens!" Diablo turned around, his sword in his good hand, ready to slice Hiro if need be,""Saty back!" he warned.

Tir led the couple into an alleyway. "You hear them? The Demons are close." He ushered them back behind a dumpster. "If anyone but me comes by, shoot them, those Demons are wily, don't let them even speak." They once again thanked Tir as he handed them a gun. He nodded to them and said "I'll be back, I promise." Tir ran out of the alley and climbed up to the roof. "Hey gunmannn!" He called out in a sing-song voice.

Diablo turned back, hiding his face of anxiety from Hiro. "Go away. Your family, they can't be helped no more, they're goners. But you don't have to be. Just leave them." He followed the sound of Tir's voice. He knew it was a trap, but a trap worth risking. He saw a silhouette, "Why am I playing cat and mouse?" he murmured, before walking, slowly and cautiously, towards the figure. He grasped the sword tightly, so tight his knuckles turned white, and he didn't know if that was nervousness finally catching up, or anger that was there for all his life. He put it in front of him, defensively, and said, "You again," a snarl creeping up his throat. This guy made him sick.

"Aww so you did miss me." He saw the sword in his hand and feigned a frightened look. "I-is that a sword? What are you trying to do? I thought-" Tir made a screeching noise. This put the couple in the alleyway down on the ground floor in a heightened sense of fear, they prepared for the worst. Tir then lowered his voice and tittered. God, people are so easy. He thought to himself as the gunman approached slowly.

Diablo wondered why he'd done that. He looked around, but his swift turn to the side made his shoulder burn as if a heated piece or iron was pressed against it. He breathed in, making a whistle-like sound. "You're an a**hole, did you know that?" Diablo said. "What did you do?"

In something near a whisper, Tir replied. "I'm sure you have my rap sheet, why ask me?" He grinned widely before asking another question. "So what happened with your arm gunman? Run-in with a less pathetic Demon?" Tir stifled a loud cackle.