Time to Break the Chains OOC

I figured it out. I'll defer to what Raven says. Or Temara. What ever they feel is good I'll be good with :)

Kay! *is stroking Neko Armin's hair like a James bond villen would a cat*

Wah, I just realized that I am playing the damsel in distress. Dammit! I usually try my hardest not. =p

Either way, sierra, it does seem a little strange that your character knew that Raven's character was lying. Maybe if you described in your post how your character came to that conclusion with what she knows of the situation, then it would be OK. Unless, no one is bothered by it that much.

I was kinda gonna have Elizabeth explain later how she knew raven was lying if that's okay.

Okay, I make sure not to have a blonde moment and forget.

Lol, those blonde moments can creep up on you out of nowhere. XD

Totally frustrating. =P

One final note Sierra.....(don't send Eren after me) The crossbow that Derren uses shoots bolts. Silver bolts, as in all metal. Can't just snap those.

Like a this

images

Rachel is a vampire, I think she can. *sweat drop*

So sorry guys, I'm away for the weekend so internet time is limited. Might be a little slow x.X

And yeah, there's really no way she could've known? Thanks for saving her from the arrow though. Haha

Name- Axton

Age- 19

Race- Human/Elf

Gender-Male

Personality- Pompous at times, but for the most part his bravado is just meant as a joke in an attempt to lighten the dire situation
that humans live in.

Bio- As a boy his father raised him as part of the resistance group, teaching him magic
that his mother would have taught him, had she not died in a Lycan attack.
Axton mainly focuses on fire magic, his strength.

We need to set some ground rules for lycanthropy here. What are the lycan thropes weaknesses and what races are we accepting? Here is my votes

Werewolves- Weak to silver
Vampires- Weak to light/ silver stake to the heart
Werebears- Weak to Obsidian

Only other race is human. Those are my votes.

Sorry I have not been posting in this for a bit. Got lazy.

I don't think vampires should be affected by the light, I think werewolves/lycans should be able to kill them and the can be killed by stakes. I don't want to be limited to moving at night.

Seems that the regular accepted weaknesses would be the best choice, since this is a "jump in" roleplay.
Ex:
Werewolves-Killing the lycan version of dracula (To cure a werewolf, kill the one that bit them), and silver.
Vamps-Holy water, can't cross running water, sunlight, garlic, and stake to the heart.
Etc...
(I've never heard of ursathropes by the way, pretty cool idea though.)

Reactions: Digi-Guy
With wolves, I generally go for the more realism idea that they can be killed with almost anything, not just a silver stake- they just heal abnormally fast and are physically strong, so it's harder to kill them than a normal wolf. Like, they'd have to take a LOT of damage, or just hit in the right places extremely hard (like heart or soft spot in the head, jugular).

@sierra, what if your characters adapted to being photosensitive, like they wear hats and sunglasses, full body clothing, etc? I've also seen roleplays where light doesn't kill them, it's more like an allergy... just irritating. Skin rash, burning sensation

Reactions: Digi-Guy