• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Those Hunted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry. I'm trying to figure out how to respond to having Thana randomly attacked and her part of her soul being taken!!!!

Also, I've been at my high school for the last 16 hours. So responding time is not the best... Sorry Lonewolf, I know both of your characters are like waiting for me...

Hey guys im sorry but I gotta drop out, I have too many rps going plus real life stuff =( feel free to kill off or god mode Xypher till you dont need her

I'm sorry. I'm trying to figure out how to respond to having Thana randomly attacked and her part of her soul being taken!!!!

Also, I've been at my high school for the last 16 hours. So responding time is not the best... Sorry Lonewolf, I know both of your characters are like waiting for me...

I only attacked insanity.

Then now I'm even more confused... Oh dear...
Arthur only attacked insanity, Thana was never attacked. She was temporarily immobilized by Arthur with a phantasmal dagger meant to immobilize a person through their shadow. He did this to keep her from interfering as he experimented on insanity. The dagger itself due to the factor that it is a projection will last at most five minutes before it looses form turning into para again.

Last edited by a moderator:
It will die unless we have a new plot or plot device, also out antagonist role is open leaving a snag in the RP's story. We have only a few ways to solve this though.
1) we scrap it and restart it, this would need mutual agreement or a new thread.
2) we label it the requiem incident and have the government attempt to kill us in which for the next two days post we focus on escaping city before boom any who don't escape will be labeled npcs or kia.
3) someone volunteers as the antagonist. If we choose this and no one volunteers I will kill off Illya and Arthur before casting as the government and one of Arthur's alter splinter cells.
4) we change the plot to form a storyline fit for a 8 people not 16.
5) others you suggest.

Also I'm eliminating the magic items I have been spreading.

I'm so sorry people, but I'm afraid I have to resign here. A lot of stuff is going on, I'm involved in a lot more RPs, some of which I personally run, and another that is going to require a lot of attention that I don't run, and with the recent arguments over my involvement, I felt it was inevitable. Power of my characters will go to Wolf. I may get involved every now and then for something really bad and to guide Wolf if he needs it. Now I have reasons for leaving. I insist that the rest of you do not leave just because I am, and I don't want this to influence my relationships with some of you outside of this RP.

*sigh* I'm afraid this is slowly dieing, so I believe we should restart this with a more stable plot...or if you'll wish, we could just try and continue

I think maybe planning the central plot more and starting over with the same characters is a good move.

All that are still interested..... I wanna thank you and ask one question

Do you want me or an outside force to be the main antagonist?

Meh either way, I was planing on using the IMC work with the gov but your choice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back