Those Hunted

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blah I dont really know how to jump back in o_o
Edward is still waiting on you.
Going to check on Wolf maybe? or help Edward
If you can crawl to Illya you can grab some of the stuff she used to patch up Edward or use her tac pad to call stuff in, or if you really feel lucky wolf can attempt to use equipment from her or her Titan have with them seeing as the stryder should be moving to Illya's position now that she's in the tree line.

If you want to @Alice Falling you dont have to though, ill just go off of helping Edward I guess hehe.

Eh. I posted, but I made it so you can ignore her if you want, because I don't even know where Xypher is. So I made it up in the air in case you couldn't figure out what else to do! (:

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Name: Arthur Pendragon (original)

Appearance:
Konachan.com%20-%20138557%20armor%20fate_prototype%20petals%20saber%20short_hair%20sword%20weapon%20white_hair.jpg

581079.jpg

Powers: Having lived in what was once called the age of the gods, he possesses a unique set of unnatural 'skills' and abilities. First and most important is the factor of immortality at its finest. This being said Arthur cannot die for two reasons. The first is as follows, having bonded with the Excalibur sheath Avalon, a mystic code that is the physical manifestation of the ever distant utopia that he once strived to reach. The sheath it's self became a part of Arthur's soul granting him certain 'advantages' as stated in his myth as quoted "You shall not bleed a single drop". And it is as it says, you can cut him, burn him, lob his head off, stab all of his vital points or even throw him into a flaming industrial wood chipper… it doesn't matter he gust won't freaking die, bleed or loose a hair he will regenerate within the hour leaving no evidence you just offed the guy. The second part comes attached to his first legend, the holy sword Caliburn the sword of assured victory. But the sword had a between the lines condition attached to it, a 'blessing eternal' literally turning him into a immortal being much earlier than the sheath, this permits him further enhanced healing on par with spontaneous regeneration, stoppage of aging at the physical age of 21, and the physical abilities and agility many times over the capabilities of standard human and non-physically based mutants.

Mage craft: the ability to use and channel the planets natural spirit/nature energy (para) and manifest it in the physical world. This art has been lost since the age of the gods. The fields of Mage raft are endless and variable in fields of combat, medical, elemental, dark. Light, blood, alchemy, etc… you get the idea as such the areas Arthur uses shall be listed below with para drainage rate on a 1-10 system.
Projection- the force full bringing of an object into reality with para with basic knowledge of composition and creation process. Objects will decay very quickly. (2)
Tracing- the advanced form of projection requiring advanced knowledge of object. Last much longer but still decays if not constantly reenforced. (3, one with sufficient practice.)
Reinforcement- the charging of a body or object with para vastly increasing the performance. Warning do not use on the brain unless you wish to die or over charge objects an object or it will break and explode on contact.
Reality marble- the temporary projection of one's your rules and desires on reality. Arthur's RM is called Camelot. It forces the negation of powers and leaves combatants with old plate male armor and a sword of their choice to fight with while limited to human limits (self included) in Camelot's royal hall. (8+)
Wind magic- using para to manipulate air. (5)
Sword magic- using a sword to channel para for enhanced attacks and send arcs or para in ranged attacks. (1-7)
Excalibur and Caliburn (unique)- exclusive use to the wielders of said blade. By channeling para into the swords and allows them to use their exclusive abilities that will be revealed later. (7-8)

Weakness: Arthur is a tank with few weaknesses meant to fight against baker and deus with ease with hundreds of years of experience under his belt. He may not be kill able, but can be disabled with cheap/smart sneak attack knocking him unconscious. Also keep in mind he has a sense of honor an chivalry the size of Europe. If challenged in single combat he will use his reality marble evening the fight. If others try to interfere keep in mind said RM to spawn a set of dragons from his time restricts you to armor, sword and shield. But the only way to kill in other than the challenge attack is to have a pure soul rip out his soul along side his magic circuits causing his soul to fracture and alter into one of his alternate mortal versions.
i2Odz.jpg

Bio: I do believe you can look up the major historic events in his life in Arthurian mythology. Other than this Arthur faked his death taking Caliburn! Avalon, and a conceptual (Proto excalibur is not the same as the original, in the myth the original was thrown into a the lake) Excalibur with him. All of which were bonded to his soul. After his 'death' he traveled the world learning all he could and fighting while seeking a honorable death. Recently he has taken a video game/anime fan working as a cos player.

Personality: 30% Happy and likes to make jokes Arthur is a professional nice guy who befriends most. On the flip side 70% of the time he is a cold, calculating, and is willing to do anything to do what he thinks is right and just. Also he is fiercely loyal.

Others: Arthur wishes to keep living and fighting until he receives a honorable death in equal melee combat though keep in mind he was known as one of the greatest swordsman to have ever lived.

Magic can be utilized by any character(s) by enduring the pain of activating ones magic circuits by focusing on a mental image if pulling a trigger. After the first try activation is the same but is painless. Most people start with 15 low grade circuits allowing small amounts of para through thought hey will grow a and improve with time and practice though be warned using more than what ones circuits can hold it will cause physical harm and energy drainage. Also if you choose to allow your OC magic capabilities please develop your own branch of magic. Also as a side note his equipment is made from an unknown light weight yet
Stronger than any known metal, it is also capable of channeling para and negating powers.

I hope this is acceptable I know that he is op but most of his skills are acquirable and counter able as is fairly easily. Though if there are any adjustments if necessary.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been accepted into the clan!
I shall post sometime today! I promise! :) Both Victoria and Kat. <3

Agreed! Now is this gonna end up a three way war between Deus, Ross, Xyphers, and Bakers group, and Insanity's group?

Dunno. V's online but I kind of think he's busy or doesn't want to do this anymore, and I dunno about rogue. They both dont seem too happy with it anymore. ;~;

Meh if they don't if they don't I could kill them with our favorite not so dead king after he meets insanity.

I dunno. We should wait for their input. Maybe they forgot about us...

I decided to give Arthur a troll/prankster attitude to balance out the all business attitude of Illya.
Warning: Arthur's attitude, personality, and behavior will change if he chooses to switch places with one of his five alter paths.

How'd he get from a park to a military base?

Name: Arthur Pendragon (original)

Appearance:
Konachan.com%20-%20138557%20armor%20fate_prototype%20petals%20saber%20short_hair%20sword%20weapon%20white_hair.jpg

581079.jpg

Powers: Having lived in what was once called the age of the gods, he possesses a unique set of unnatural 'skills' and abilities. First and most important is the factor of immortality at its finest. This being said Arthur cannot die for two reasons. The first is as follows, having bonded with the Excalibur sheath Avalon, a mystic code that is the physical manifestation of the ever distant utopia that he once strived to reach. The sheath it's self became a part of Arthur's soul granting him certain 'advantages' as stated in his myth as quoted "You shall not bleed a single drop". And it is as it says, you can cut him, burn him, lob his head off, stab all of his vital points or even throw him into a flaming industrial wood chipper… it doesn't matter he gust won't freaking die, bleed or loose a hair he will regenerate within the hour leaving no evidence you just offed the guy. The second part comes attached to his first legend, the holy sword Caliburn the sword of assured victory. But the sword had a between the lines condition attached to it, a 'blessing eternal' literally turning him into a immortal being much earlier than the sheath, this permits him further enhanced healing on par with spontaneous regeneration, stoppage of aging at the physical age of 21, and the physical abilities and agility many times over the capabilities of standard human and non-physically based mutants.

Mage craft: the ability to use and channel the planets natural spirit/nature energy (para) and manifest it in the physical world. This art has been lost since the age of the gods. The fields of Mage raft are endless and variable in fields of combat, medical, elemental, dark. Light, blood, alchemy, etc… you get the idea as such the areas Arthur uses shall be listed below with para drainage rate on a 1-10 system.
Projection- the force full bringing of an object into reality with para with basic knowledge of composition and creation process. Objects will decay very quickly. (2)
Tracing- the advanced form of projection requiring advanced knowledge of object. Last much longer but still decays if not constantly reenforced. (3, one with sufficient practice.)
Reinforcement- the charging of a body or object with para vastly increasing the performance. Warning do not use on the brain unless you wish to die or over charge objects an object or it will break and explode on contact.
Reality marble- the temporary projection of one's your rules and desires on reality. Arthur's RM is called Camelot. It forces the negation of powers and leaves combatants with old plate male armor and a sword of their choice to fight with while limited to human limits (self included) in Camelot's royal hall. (8+)
Wind magic- using para to manipulate air. (5)
Sword magic- using a sword to channel para for enhanced attacks and send arcs or para in ranged attacks. (1-7)
Excalibur and Caliburn (unique)- exclusive use to the wielders of said blade. By channeling para into the swords and allows them to use their exclusive abilities that will be revealed later. (7-8)

Weakness: Arthur is a tank with few weaknesses meant to fight against baker and deus with ease with hundreds of years of experience under his belt. He may not be kill able, but can be disabled with cheap/smart sneak attack knocking him unconscious. Also keep in mind he has a sense of honor an chivalry the size of Europe. If challenged in single combat he will use his reality marble evening the fight. If others try to interfere keep in mind said RM to spawn a set of dragons from his time restricts you to armor, sword and shield. But the only way to kill in other than the challenge attack is to have a pure soul rip out his soul along side his magic circuits causing his soul to fracture and alter into one of his alternate mortal versions.
i2Odz.jpg

Bio: I do believe you can look up the major historic events in his life in Arthurian mythology. Other than this Arthur faked his death taking Caliburn! Avalon, and a conceptual (Proto excalibur is not the same as the original, in the myth the original was thrown into a the lake) Excalibur with him. All of which were bonded to his soul. After his 'death' he traveled the world learning all he could and fighting while seeking a honorable death. Recently he has taken a video game/anime fan working as a cos player.

Personality: 30% Happy and likes to make jokes Arthur is a professional nice guy who befriends most. On the flip side 70% of the time he is a cold, calculating, and is willing to do anything to do what he thinks is right and just. Also he is fiercely loyal.

Others: Arthur wishes to keep living and fighting until he receives a honorable death in equal melee combat though keep in mind he was known as one of the greatest swordsman to have ever lived.

Magic can be utilized by any character(s) by enduring the pain of activating ones magic circuits by focusing on a mental image if pulling a trigger. After the first try activation is the same but is painless. Most people start with 15 low grade circuits allowing small amounts of para through thought hey will grow a and improve with time and practice though be warned using more than what ones circuits can hold it will cause physical harm and energy drainage. Also if you choose to allow your OC magic capabilities please develop your own branch of magic. Also as a side note his equipment is made from an unknown light weight yet
Stronger than any known metal, it is also capable of channeling para and negating powers.

I hope this is acceptable I know that he is op but most of his skills are acquirable and counter able as is fairly easily. Though if there are any adjustments if necessary.

And they called me OP. I LIKE THIS BITCH!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
How'd he get from a park to a military base?
Arthur isn't human, he can use the passive abilities of his reality marble (partially active) to not only impose his will upon the world but also slowing him to travel through the different planes of reality near instantaneous. Though the drawback is that he cannot manifest his physical body in these planes. The only reason why he could use his swords spirit form is due to being bonded to them. He is also not able to physically harm individuals in spirit form.
And they called me OP. I LIKE THIS BITCH!
Also to address the OP issues may I remind you Arthur wants a fair fight for a honorable death. Right now he is board, thus his actions against insanity. The books he has left in the park and with insanity are meant to allow other characters to develop magic starting at a low level (besides insanity I was stupid enough to gift him large circuits to start at mid ranking crafts such as blood magic. I will also gift out a few phantasmal weapons and equipment in addition to aid you as well. Some may enhance your abilities or defenses such as the gold fleece. Or the one in the woods along with the books the bow is a noble phantasm But be warned phantasms bond with who ever touches it first. Also a phantasm can only be used once one has created a form of magecraft after unlocking their circuits. I am happy you like him though Mr. V but Deus is his next target.

Once someone bonds with a phantasm I will post what it is.

Arthur isn't human, he can use the passive abilities of his reality marble (partially active) to not only impose his will upon the world but also slowing him to travel through the different planes of reality near instantaneous. Though the drawback is that he cannot manifest his physical body in these planes. The only reason why he could use his swords spirit form is due to being bonded to them. He is also not able to physically harm individuals in spirit form.

Also to address the OP issues may I remind you Arthur wants a fair fight for a honorable death. Right now he is board, thus his actions against insanity. The books he has left in the park and with insanity are meant to allow other characters to develop magic starting at a low level (besides insanity I was stupid enough to gift him large circuits to start at mid ranking crafts such as blood magic. I will also gift out a few phantasmal weapons and equipment in addition to aid you as well. Some may enhance your abilities or defenses such as the gold fleece. Or the one in the woods along with the books the bow is a noble phantasm But be warned phantasms bond with who ever touches it first. Also a phantasm can only be used once one has created a form of magecraft after unlocking their circuits. I am happy you like him though Mr. V but Deus is his next target.

Once someone bonds with a phantasm I will post what it is.
Two Things

1.) Does he have a mind?
2.) How do others see him during his time traveling?

Two Things

1.) Does he have a mind?
2.) How do others see him during his time traveling?
1)Yes he has a mind, though it is shielded from insanity, mental break down and corruption by Avalon and a thousand plus years of experience.
2) he doesn't time travel, he enters a astral form to travel in other planes of existence. He can be seen with sensors, other vision modes, or if you focus you can see a slight distortion in the space he would be in if he was in normal space. By hitting said distortion one can disrupt the para causing his physical self to reappear. As for why he can move so fast in astral form… magic. People inbued with nature of spiritual powers can see him clear as day.

1)Yes he has a mind, though it is shielded from insanity, mental break down and corruption by Avalon and a thousand plus years of experience.
2) he doesn't time travel, he enters a astral form to travel in other planes of existence. He can be seen with sensors, other vision modes, or if you focus you can see a slight distortion in the space he would be in if he was in normal space. By hitting said distortion one can disrupt the para causing his physical self to reappear. As for why he can move so fast in astral form… magic. People inbued with nature of spiritual powers can see him clear as day.
Like Elizabeth in Bioshock Infinite?

Status
Not open for further replies.