ThinkerRock Camp for Young Superheroes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I have to seem at least somewhat reluctant to give up the super power, how else can I be difficult
Well that's unfortunate seeing as my character is already underway and once I've started, I can't be stopped.

tumblr_mhcrjo4rHx1qlvwnco1_400.gif

Basic Information

Name:
Raymond Simeon

Nickname/Alias/Etc:
Ray, Dr.Ray (it's a joke about Dr.Dre, not a cliché villain's name.)

Height:
6"1'

Weight:
175 lbs.

Reason for Attendance:
Voluntary

Appearance

Hair Color:
Blonde

Eye Color:
Seafoam Green

Ethnicity:
Between white and tan, leaning towards white.

Physical Appearance:
Imagine a teen who, out of grief hasn't eaten substantially for a month. A lanky boy with sharp features, Ray is considered at least moderately handsome, depending on who you asked. He is covered moderately with lean muscle due to him working part time construction with his uncle. Ray has somewhat longer hair than the average boy.

Attire:
Ray typically wears button up shirts, slightly unbuttoned due to them being comfortable to him. Other than that, what he wears for pants simply depends on the day.

Personality

Personality:
Around others, Ray acts painfully lazy. He almost always has a look of ennui playing upon his face, and will almost always act annoyed when asked for favors. Realistically, Ray enjoys helping out others and is kind, but at a young age, he figured that it's always better to have people have lower expectations of you than higher. Thus, he decided to keep the facade of laziness
Hobbies/Interests: Sleep, listen to music, Sing.

Skills/Talents:
Tying slightly into his abilities, Ray is a magnificent vocalist. He is both silver-tongued and a good singer.

Prized Possession:
A small wind chime-esque necklace given to him by his now ex-best friend Katrina

Quote(s):
"Eh, this seems like too much work.."

History/Bio:
(Optional, or PM it to me to keep it a secret (Going to PM it.)
Family:
Father: Peter Simeon
Mother: Marissa Simeon
Uncle: Bo Simeon

Relationships

(Basically a section where you put your character's thoughts on the other ones they've encountered. You can also talk to other people and decide what your characters relations will be.)
[Character name] | [Impression (Good/Bad/Neutral]] | [Relationship (Friend, Rival, Crush, etc)] | [Character's thoughts [EX: I think Bob is quite the amiable fellow, has a great head on his shoulders, wouldn't want anyone else on my side]] |

Abilities

Power Class & Rating:
Other(?)

Power:
Control of Sound

Sonic Boom: Ray condenses high-frequency sound waves to create a physically damaging burst

Absolute Zero: Blocks out sounds to his ears to heighten his other senses.

Future Power: Vibramancy: Controls sound waves to great effect.

Sound Quake: small, localized earthquakes created when shooting sound waves into the ground.

Projectile Dissapation: Maintains a small circle of high speed sound waves in his hand that effectively blocks most projectiles.

Weaknesses/Drawbacks:
-Requires him to hit something, or make enough contact for a vibration
-Not impervious to his own sonic waves I.e. Dangerous to use in small rooms, cramped spaces, etc.

Sample Post:
Exiting the small store dubbed "Knits and Things" Ray exclaimed "God that was a waste of time!" Katrina shot him an annoyed look. "Well if you hadn't gotten us kicked out we wouldn't have wasted any time, Raymond." She specifically said his whole name because she knew it would get on his nerves. Ray cast her a sideways glance. "That's exactly why I don't sing for you anymore." Katrina threw a punch at his shoulder "Jerk." He grinned and began whistling as they walked down the sidewalk towards her house. A man calls out at the duo. "Hey, HEY!" A look of annoyance played on Ray's face. "Sorry, I'm broke, I don't have any money for bums." Katrina punched his arm again. "Sorry about him." She said, chuckling nervously. "What is it you need sir?" The Bum-ish man replied. "It's my son! He's getting jumped! Around that corner, I couldn't take all of them so I've been asking people for help but you two are the first to stop, please come quickly." The bum moved quickly into the alley, clearly expecting the pair to follow. This doesn't seem right.. Ray thought as Katrina ran haphazardly into the alleyway. "Damn.. I really do have to go now, don't I." He exhaled and rolled his eyes as he followed her in. "That's them!" The bum called, pointing at us. "We're them? God, I knew this was a setup..." Three large, Brutish men came from behind the bum and rushed is. "Stay behind me Katrina." Ray kissed his necklace, shut out all sound coming into him, using his ability of course, and clapped hard once. The bum laughed and a look of despair showed on Katrina's face. A moment after, an invisible force ripped small chunks of brick off of either side of the alleyway. The savages didn't have time to stop. The first one flew back with a look of pure agony on his face, the second was cut across the sternum, and the third, by some grace of God, wasn't hit at all. The wave ricocheted of the wall and straight up the gap between the buildings. The third man finally noticed his companions were gone and quickly turned and ran yelling. "I didn't sign up for this shit gramps!" The bum had already turned tail and was nowhere to be found. Katrina had apparently shut her eyes through the ordeal and questioned Ray continuosly on what happened as the walked home.

Umber, I'll tell you what I told the other guys: your sheet needs more detail. It's bareboned compared to the other ones I accepted, so scan the sheets to know what I want to see. Also, I don't quite get the power. Is the Sonic Boom and Absolute Zero his only abilities?

Name: Avalyn Denex
Codename: Gadget
Classification:
Meta-Human- Other

Personality: Avalyn was always abit of a headcase when it came to anything having to do with science. She was always as step ahead in Logical competitons make her a very interesting individual to see. In all of this Avalyn had always been abit of an Introvertent girl. Keeping to herself and never saying to much to others. It wasn't untill people began to recognize her gift that she opened up.

Avalyn in general is Engimatic in all her aspects. She is both loony and bright when she does get to open up to others. When she is is a clamed up mood she is distant and reclusive rarely to be seen around others. When she is is a mild mood she is relaxed and overly calm when interacting with others. She is an individual that does not show her emotions unless somthing happens that makes her boil over. To her, anger is the hardest to control.

Backstory: Avalyn was born to a family of German Nuclear scientists. Her family having moved out of Germany to avoid the European Unions disruption with Nuclear power in the times of the fall of the Soviet Union. She was raised to be smarter than all those around her. She graduated High School by the age of 12 and was through MIT by the time she was 16 1/2 with two Masters in Engineering and a Doctorates in Experimental Physics.

People speculate on how this intellect of hers came to be but only her parents have the slightest clue. It was during the aftermath of an incident that involved with her finding a odd object in Pripyat, Ukraine. It was there that she was out playing and found an Orb laying on the ground. She picked it up before it flashed brightly causing her to fall back and scream out. Her mind swarmed with incredible pain as she began to convulse. People ran over to her and she was quickly rushed to the hospital. It was at first thought to be a sign of a type of radiation poisoning but the symptoms quickly cleared.

This was far from the fact as the symptoms cleared and her mind seemed to explode into a mode that made her question everything being asked on her. The doctors were marveled and gave her things to keep her busy. Her parents as a child always gave her puzzles which she completed quickly but when they gave her a new one she completed it in a mere two tries. They realized something and decided to test their theory. They gave her a completely new puzzle and she completed it in two tries. They rearranged it and she completed it in one try as if learning from her mistake fast. It was then that they gave her things to read and her mind showed its full might. It astounded the doctors and word spread.

She was given many things to do and she continued to learn how to do them until everything the doctors gave her was simply becoming to easy. This event occurred in a mere three week period. She moved back in with her parents but was kept under watch as they truly had no idea what was going on with her. They were not sure if it was a effect of brain cancer but all scans showed her brain was functioning beyond normal.

It was at this point that she was attracting the attention of the high powers that be within the world. Her mind was exceeding more and more of what they ever had thought possible. When it came down to it they realized that it was not her mind figuring things out but her changing the puzzles to make it come out in her favor by rearranging the matter within it to create another. Only in the end does she know that ths ability has gone back much farther than the Pripyat incident. The incident itself was a mistake on her part when a creation backfired giving her radiation sickness.

Description:
tumblr_mq5u9k1pWD1qbndcgo1_r1_1280.jpg
Stands nearly 5'10" tall making her rather tall for a girl. She doesn't look imposing by any sense and it truly is that way. She doesn't have much upper body strength and she has never focused on her body.

Skills:
Engineering
Analytic Analysis
Building Things
Problem Solving.
Anything Truly Intelligence Based.

Current State:

State of the Machine: Her ability to Rearrange matter has become very easy to her. She is able to rip matter out of objects around the room to create somthing she wishes to use. At the moment she is able to create anything that technology has the power to make. It requites substance and anything larger requires more matter to forge or create. If she wishes to make a tank then it will take time to gather the resources from cars, Generators or anything else large to rip apart using her powersd.

Full Power/Adaptations:

Tech-Priest: Her full power has come up to a absolute pinical. She is able to create anything from her mind as long as the materials or elements present are what she needs. She can rip material out of the ground and siphon the elements and trace elements out to pour into her creation. The power itself can be Nuclear or Electric as it matters not. As long as the material is present and she can picture it in her mind she is able to make it.

Weaknesses:

She is Physically stupid in all aspects. She can run for a long period of time but is very weak and doesn't have much 'Meat' on her bones. She relies strictly on her creations and own intelligence to protect and keep her out of trouble.

Materials at hand: During State of the Machine she requires resources ample enough to make what she needs. She is limited in the beginning with the current technological level.

Lacks all sense of common sense: Her mind has progressed to the point where she has become stupid in many other aspects. People consider her clumsy or self destructive as she lacks common sense traits that give most people an edge over her.

lolwat? Use the sheet I gave you or else I won't consider it. I also said you can only use real pictures, so yeah.

is that long enough? im a p concise writer for the most part
Yeah, it's cool.

I'll create the Ice character if no one wants it. It would be lovely to have an ice 'queen'.

Someone better make an ice character or I'll be very disgrunted. You know, if we get a water/ice bender, airbender and earth bender; we'll have someone who represents all four elements. And that's not going into representing the Sky/Land/Sea ensemble (You can say that Lupe represents the sky with her plasma).

I dont know what to post.

Either have Enrique talk to Lupe or Diego, or I can work something with the Javuants. Shrug.

Aright, Cya.

Alright, if you can't do simple things, then it's no big loss.

Nah, Its the fact I don't feel like changing it all over while on a tablet.

Who are the Juavants?

Newt and Jago (Their last name is Javuant).

Nah, Its the fact I don't feel like changing it all over while on a tablet.

Very well, bye.

And this is for everyone, I'm sorry if I'm coming off as a dick when it comes to the sheets and new, but I'm kinda trying to uphold some semblance of a quality standard. Yeah. And short tinsy little sheets happen to be one of my pet peeves, but I'm not asking for a lot here.

To the one who did get in: you guys are great.

Ill change one over when I have a chance to get to a computer. Using a tablet to copy and paste things is a nightmare.... let alone the spell correct with my typing speed. Its late now so I will hopefully do it tomorrow before getting started on my Major's Biology work.

There's also a few more things I'd like to bring up... but I'd save them once the sheet has been formatted correctly.

Since we're getting an influx of members, I figured another character or two might be necessary on my mind. I'm going to make Scarlet, the Power Replicator, and I dunno who I'll do for the other one. Might use that trans character I had named Theresa. She was fun, and her power was quite unique and fun to tinker with (Her breath and bodily fluids were powerful drugs).

There's also a few more things I'd like to bring up... but I'd save them once the sheet has been formatted correctly.

Since we're getting an influx of members, I figured another character or two might be necessary on my mind. I'm going to make Scarlet, the Power Replicator, and I dunno who I'll do for the other one. Might use that trans character I had named Theresa. She was fun, and her power was quite unique and fun to tinker with (Her breath and bodily fluids were powerful drugs).

Let me know in a PM now if you can. Trust me I did those edits on a tablet. It is horrible work in my opinion and I don't like how I worded the powers at all. They are much more flushed out and concise in my mind. I have a standard for my quality when in a situation where quality is considered. I like to hold myself above the line but am unable to with my current stationary postion getting ready to fall asleep. If you want to know more about what I mean let me know in a PM and I will explain it in much greater detail. It is much more balanced than it really sounds as everything has to have an equal matter. It follows the conservation of matter where it can not be created nor destroyed but change forms.

I sent you that PM.

I could have Enrique go back to the scene of the incident to see what was what.

Actually, that'll work into what I wanna do.

Do it.

I have seen enough horror movies to see where this is going...

Also, I tallied up everyone who falls under each class.

Going off of this, Super-System types are the most abundant.

Super-System.

Newt
Richard
Marcus
Cody
Shiloh
Zoe
Ben

Cerebral.

Jago
Christopher (Though, I think Cheeky's gone)

Elemental.

Diego
Lupe
Enrique
Bianca
Shiloh

Power.

Darcy

Oh crap, I just realized a bunch of people posted.

I'll keep our wheel going.

Status
Not open for further replies.