ThinkerRock Camp for Young Superheroes

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't fight it. xD

Pshhh V necks are so passe, get a W neck. xD

Or you can go ultra hipster and wear nothing!

Reactions: Mundane Monster
And a challenge has been issued. OuO

Zoe's body is perf to walk around naked (with the her tuck in place of course). But she's too classy for that of course.

Curses. Will Wrecker have to buy her dinner first?

Anyways, I'm going to post soon - except, I'm going to timeskip a little bit since there isn't much going on. Introducing Lupe, and (hopefully) Scarlet. Then I'll start the spooky...

... MYSTERIES!
(Or subplots, whatever)

Here are some I thought of.

- Beast of the Lake. A strange creature lurks in the woods around the camp. Attacking any human it. What is it? What does it want...? And how do we stop it?

- The Mansion. Strange things have happened in the odd mansion in the woods. There seems to be ghostly replicas of the cast leading people from the camp there. Is someone trying to lead people there?

- Legacy of ThinkerRock. The camp was built on a million bodies. What things have went on in this facility?

Ooooo I'd go for any of the three. Maybe the beast so I can punch it in the face for being a meany poopy face.

You guys can also suggest mysteries of your own if you have any. Each of my characters will leading one in particular. Diego will be heading the search for the monster. Lupe will be heading into the mansion. And Scarlet will be doing shizz to unravel the Camp's secrets. Dunno what Jago and Newt will do. Probably will put them in the first one so they can fight the monster.

Also, I changed Lupe's powerset a bit. I switched her flight for a superspeed ability in short bursts, and gave her more weaknesses.

It's probably already in the works but maybe sporting events/tournaments around the camp could be good. With all the courts and things, it would be fun.

Also, if you and a few friends go to try and play football is there anything such as mechs or something to fill out the teams?

I'll post today with the timeskip.

Oh boy, a fight! *cracks knuckles*

Guys most people dont even know other peoples powers yet haha!

Indeed! Shiz is goings to be going everywhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.