ThinkerRock Camp for Young Superheroes: The IC Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jago Andrew Javuant.

"Don't feel bad about the whole orphan thing, if I had a child that ugly, I'd be throwing her ass in the dumpster too. Oh!" Jago continued to taunt Bianca. Because it was so fun. What she was dishing out was weak as fuck, and what he was countering in return was genius! He's heard worse, from waaaaaay tougher people. And he's fourteen! He wondered what streets she grew up on. Sesame Street? Oh wait. She grew up in some cushy white-man house and wanted to prove to everyone she's a real edgy bitch. Pttf. If she ever went to the hood, then her ass would be passed around like a football. By the football team, even! But the whole mood changed once Bianca issued her challenged. Aw haw sheit. Jago thought that his first brawl here would come when he gets to the camp. Looks like he's gonna be putting Miss Bianca down a little early then. Show her what all those Karate Instructors taught him. He slid off his seat on the bus, and slammed his foot onto the metal floor of the bus. Loud enough to get everyone's attention. He stepped towards her, and as he did so, he shit talked some more, "Aw'right, if you wanna cut out the middleman and step up." He showed her a smile that shined his teeth. "But before you get cut down, I wanna tell ya' that you showed me all your wit with that pathetic little dick joke. What are you? Twelve?" He followed that up with a brief bout of laughter. He walked up to her - but he didn't get so close. This was all apart of the plan to put her on her ass. "Well, I'm waiting. I'm giving you an opening...." He shrugged, but kept that smile on his face. "But I ain't giving it to you for free." Just let her throw her whole weight into one punch. Like a dumb ass (Jago's dealt with her type before, that's all she's going to do), and push that punch out of the way. Then boom! He'll have her hoping this camp has a dentist!

Some other kid, the Beefcake in fact, started talking. Telling them how stupid fighting on a bus would be and why they should wait. Ptttttf. Whatever. She was issuing the challenge, he had no choice but to act upon it. He was fine with just shit talking her until the bitch-o went to cry home to mommy. Anything goes wrong, then they should good and damn well blame her for it! Haha! If she does back off, but yet, then he'll go back to his seat and continue their shit talk fest. In response to Rich, Jago sarcastically sent a thumbs up in his direction. Taking his eyes off Bianca, even for a second, would be stupid. Even he knew that! The standoff looked pretty fuckin' tense. Everyone was watching. Waiting to see how it plays out.... Jago raised an eyebrow. Wait? He looked around, taking his eyes off Bianca (Contradicting what he thought before). We're stopping? Hol-lee shit. We're here! The bus had stopped, and the doors had opened.
"Shit." Jago scratched the back of his neck. He sidestepped Bianca, "We'll finish this shit later." He wanted to get the hell off this bus before anyone farts or shits themself or something.

Diego Julius Bellemont.

Thank you. It turned out that Shiloh was a Christian after all. He couldn't answer her question about being Catholic - being a new Christian that found Jesus. "I am not a Catholic." Diego answered her, "But I found Jesus like you did." He said with a nod. He didn't move an inch, he stared at Shiloh. She was kinda cute, but young. He was going to follow Enrique's orders and at least try to keep her distracted. Things were getting a little heated between Jago and Bianca. They were now challenging each other to a fight. Diego put his violent ways behind him. If either of them hurt Shiloh, he was going to show them why they shouldn't. He was going to recite a few things about the Bible and do his best to ignore everyone. Diego opened his Bible and turned the pages until he found the book of Psalms.

'Isn't it ironic...?' Agni's flaming voice spoke in the back of Diego's head. The demon that lurks over his shoulder finally decided to speak. Diego stood straight up, not moving a muscle, until Agni had finished speaking. 'The boy with a demon has so much faith in God ...' That is if Agni was a demon and not the manifestation of Diego's power. Which seems more likely, but who knows. Diego was a demon to many people years ago. What if he got something to personify that?
'It is...' Diego replied mentally. 'I... don't know what to make of this anymore. The world is so strange. Life is strange.'

'Yet, you treat it as normal.' Agni said, before he broke out into a bought of deep laughter. '... You treat me as normal.'

'Maybe that's all apart of coping with my crimes....' Diego finally said to Agni. Before he distracted himself by flipping through the pages again. Ignoring his firey Entity as he finally started reading the Bible. He started reciting out of Psalms 91 - one of his favorites in fact. "Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High, will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust." Surely he will save you, from the fowler's snare, and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you-" He was going to continue reading it, but the bus had stopped. Diego noticed it was no longer in motion - and everyone was getting off of it.

Um, he should be getting off with them. They should be getting off the bus. "Um," He didn't know what to say. He looked at Shiloh and back to the door. "Everyone is getting off now. Wanna come off with me? I'll walk with you. We can... finish, later." He gently closed the Bible and got up. Offering a hand for Shiloh.
'Heha... and it finally begins...' Agni spoke again.

Claudette Jean-Pierre.

Wait, criminals? They sent her to spend her camp time with criminals? The idea of Summer camp didn't seem all that enticing now that she learned that. Claudette's eyes had opened and she covered her mouth, shaking her head somewhat. She was taking it at face value, but still! No one told her that she'd be staying in camp with criminals. Daddy told her all about them. They would take her stuff in the night, and beat her up and call her names, and, and... She just didn't know. "What? Really?" Claudette had asked Christoper, hoping that this was a joke. "Mwen pa vle pou ka nan yo tou." She muttered in French, before she looked up at Chris. Before she had a chance to say anything, the bus had come to a stop and the doors had opened. At this point, she didn't want to step off the bus, she wanted to stay here. And wait for the bus to take her home. But, she agreed to come here. "I... hope someone is going to keep me safe from them." It sounded selfish, but she was afraid. All Claudette had was a power she barely knew anything about. Only her mother telling her it had something to do with her "emotions". Claudette slid off the bus seat and walked out the doors.

Head Counselor Luther Ross, & The Campers.

The bus had stopped in the parking lot right outside the gates of Camp ThinkerRock. Denoted with a large sign. Everyone gathered outside. The bus driver opened up the luggage compartment on the bus's underside. Everyone grabbed their luggage.

While they were getting their things, a group of people, adults. All wearing different outfits, but they all had the Camp ThinkerRock T-shirt. One man in particular stood out. He was tall, African-American, likely in his late thirties. He had a pronounced bald head and wore a different outfit. A long black trenchcoat, which looked out of place with that T-shirt, and jeans. He had a clipboard pressed up against his chest as he walked up. He raised a finger, loudly saying "Excuse me," As he looked at the clipboard. "Hello, hello, it's nice to meet you. I am Head Counselor Luther Ross, I will be overseeing your stay here." He put two fingers on the side of his head and focused and tried to pick up on their general thoughts. He learned from the bus driver and the two rowdy camper's minds that there was a fight. Unacceptable. "I heard there was trouble on the way here, I'd like to point out that, from here on in, there will be no unauthorized fighting of any kind. If I learn about any, all parties will be spending a night or two in the detention."

He let out a loud gulp. "Now, here at Camp ThinkerRock, our aim is to train you to be the next generation of superhumans. To teach you how to use your powers, and actually put them to better usage than before. But we can only help you if you let us. I know plenty of you are not too thrilled to be here," Luther looked at the crowd before him. A good seventy-percent are here because they've committed a crime of some sort. "But your time here won't go any easier if you fight against the current. We can send any of you away the second we note a severe lack of effort. For some, that would mean going back home to spend your summer. For others... You should already know." Luther wasn't going to announce who was here because they were a criminal. That was something they were going have to work out themselves. "Now, if you're interested, you'll find that Camp ThinkerRock is supplied with top-of-the-line services. We have everything you need. Once you ran your course here, your powers will be stronger and you will understand them. We are going to show you everything through a brief tour of the camp grounds if you would come with me."

Luther Ross turned around and the gates to the camp opened. With the staff and everyone else coming along with him - followed by the gate closing behind them. "The camp is broken up into four areas, in fact." Luther spoke to the campers as they walked. The very first area they reached had the most buildings. What had to be at least seven buildings. The group stopped, with Luther pointing out this area. "This is the Main Campgrounds, you all will be spending your time when we aren't running you through courses. Here is where you'll find your sleeping area, the cabins, and the lodge - which is a location made for you to relax and hang out in your spare time."

He nodded his head and continued walked through the grounds. Until they ran into an area with plenty of fields. There was a baseball field, a soccer field, a basketball court and more. "These are the recreation grounds. A place made for you to get some exercise. You'll find everything you need to play a sport or two at the Recreation Building. You can play baseball, basketball, football, and more." He continued to another area, one that had a wall, and had a large obstacle course. "This is the training area. We will be training you in your abilities here. It had an obstacle course, fighting arena, and more." The group continued towards the lake. Once they got there, they arrived on a large lake. "Here is the Water Front, there isn't much here, but you can rent a boat to go out onto the lake if you like."

With the tour over, Luther lead the group back to the main camp grounds. They walked deeper inside until they made it to two buildings, both facing each other. Large cabins. He stopped in the grounds between them. "These are where you will be sleeping. That is the boys cabin, and that is the girls cabin." He pointed to each one. He pointed at the staff members, then back to the campers at a fast speed. Each of them distributed maps to the campers. Maps of the camp ground. "You all will get maps of the grounds for future reference. Now, head on inside the cabins. Each of you have a designated bunk, and each bunk has your uniform on them. All of you have the rest of the day off, so you can take this free time to have some fun and get to know the camp. But know this," Luther snapped his finger across the crowd, "Once morning hits, your training will begin."

"Any questions?" Luther asked.

Enrique noticed the blonde girl dropped her bag, it wasnt anything big until she went into the aisle and bent over. He made a hand motion to signal Rich and the Irish guy to look forward. While the girl was bent over her dress clung to her and Enrique couldnt help but look, what kind of Boricua would he be if he passed up such an opportunity. The Jago kid was still standing up as the bus rolled to stop, Enrique hadnt bothered to look out the window and realized that they had arrived.

"Finally," He said standing up, he walked past the Irish dude and Rich, then past the girls. He made sure to stand up straight so that the females could get a look at him. He watched as Jago got off the bus and the chick he had been ridiculing was there and Enrique smiled at her.

"That was some good shit, if you ever need another hood rat I got your back." Enrique said as he walked to the front of the bus and got off. The driver got off and unlocked the luggage. Enrique grabbed his big green duffel bag, it was worn with a few tears but it had everything he owned stowed inside it. He grouped up with the rest of them as some black guy in a trench coat came and started talking, he ended up giving them a tour of the place, fighting area, lake, cabins. At the end of the tour the guy asked if anyone had any questions, Enrique didnt have any and just stood there waiting for anyone to ask.

So he was a holy man. Shiloh was ecstatic in her own quiet way. Even though Diego wasn't a Catholic, he did tread the lords lighted path in one way or another. And he knew and read psalms! She knew that if she made one friend in this place, it would be Diego. When the bus arrived to their what Shiloh assumed was the campgrounds, she took Diego's hand and followed him off the bus.

She listened intently to what the Head Counselor Luther said, and at the end she shook her head when he asked if there weren't any questions. She wanted to hurry up and see where everyone was sleeping, she hoped her bunk was a top one, because then she would be able to see everything. And it was easier to jump and fly off of something than to start on the ground. Plus if there were bugs or mice they would get to the bottom bunks first. It's not that Shiloh was afraid of those small creatures but she didn't like the feel of those tiny little legs crawling on her skin, it made her want to scratch for hours.

- -

Darcy was one of the first ones off the bus, because she was hoping to speak to a counselor alone. She was happy that the blonde-who she had yet to learn the name of--took her issues in stride and then in turn shared her situation. Darcy was surprised and extremely excited. She didn't know many lgbtq people and the few she did know weren't trans. Not that that really mattered, it was just that it would be easier to get along with someone in the same boat as her. Kind of...Darcy didn't identify as female, she just liked looking and acting like one. It's not that she didn't like her guy parts, it was just that she liked girl parts more, but she didn't want to be a girl, if that made sense.

She didn't want to lie to the counselor or anything, but she really didn't want to cabin with a bunch of testosterone filled aggressive guys. Especially that crazy one in the back who had almost started a fight.

So when the camp counselor asked if anyone had questions, Darcy hesitated because she really didn't want to put herself in the spotlight, but there might not have been another chance for making accommodations, if the guy was willing to do that even.

"Um," She began, her voice back to it's usual girl level. "I'm a guy, but I'm a cross dresser and I was kind of wondering if I could be in the girl's cabin?" She asked tentatively, only realizing until the end that it didn't sound very convincing. It also sounded like she was a pervert. "I don't even like girls, though. I mean I like them, but I don't like like them. Like I mean that I like--Uh, I like guys in like the sexual way? I mean the romantic way!" Oh man, she needed to just shut up right now.

Reactions: Cerulean
"Aw, sorry about that, I must have left it by the rainbow I shot out of me arse to get here. While I go get it will you put on your sombero and bake me a burrito?"

Wrecker nodded, acknowledging Enrique's gesture before bursting out laughing at the Irishman's statement. It caught him off guard and the filter to think before laughing just wasn't there. Marcus was laughing as well, and gently fistbumped Enrique's knee.

"Ah, boyo, I think we are going to get along great. The three of us running this shite. Rich, Enrique, and Marcus are taking over, ladies and gentlemen."

Both boys smiled and took note that their new friend was trying to get them to look at something towards the front. The two teens that were making to scuffle, had temporaily buried that hatchet. At least, until they all get off the bus. This gave enough of a look to see something....something truely wonderful. Girl butt.

"Oh jolly look at that--" Marcus was quickly silenced my Wrecker's hand over his mouth and was pulled back towards the seat.

"Dude, don't fuck this up. It's not like you see a girl like this everyday. At least, not without internet." Whispered Rich.

Black panties and a shapely butt. Whatever kind of day they were having, it just skyrocketed somewhere in between awesome and fantastic. When the poor girl had gotten back into her seat the boys had a collective sigh and knew they were share this moment forever. He let go of Marcus, as it seems the bus had arrived. Enrique went first. Then Marcus and then Richard. Gathering their things, they were all greeted by their Head Counselor.

"Is that Samuel L. Jackson?" Marcus whispered, not paying a bit of attention for shit.

Wrecker smiled and wiped his nose, trying to hide it.

"I thought it was Michael Jordan." They both chuckled more, before putting a lid on it.

It was tour time and Wrecker didn't want to get lost after the first day. Seems there was plenty to do and see, with plenty of room to stretch your legs after a hard day. He could get used to this. Of course, he did tend to try and walk where he could get a good look at Ms. Black Panties. Marcus noticed this and would use it against him later.

"Not bad for a bunch of mischievous kids, eh?"

"Indeed."

"Any questions?"

Wrecker and Animal both just shook their heads, with nothing to add. At least, they didn't until one of the other campers piped up. Rich blinked and Marcus started to laugh before getting slugged in the arm and a glare from his buddy.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Enrique listened as the girl spoke up, when she started explaining he realized it a bit. Marcus was laughing and Enrique turned his head toward him but Rich threw a punch into his shoulder. Enrique was a bit more than shocked about that, it definitely wasnt something he had seen allot of from where he came from.

"Well, that dimishes the number of chicks around here guys." Enrique said to his friends, he didnt want to make him/her feel uncomfortable or ousted but Enrique definitely didnt know what the hell to do with that info. He/She wasnt exactly attractive, and even still not Enrique's type.

"If she or he is in our cabin Marcus, try not to make too much trouble?" Enrique asked with a smirk.

Christopher huffed, his right hand snaking around his neck to scratch an itch. "Seems like they'll be keeping a good eye on us. I wouldn't worry too much." Chris would have offered to keep a metaphorical eye out for her, if there was really anything he could do at all. He hardly wanted to deal with these kids either, but it would appear that he was going to be bunking with them no matter how he felt. Hopefully the counselors will be able to keep a lid on the more troublesome kids, so that those of them who'd come to learn could do so in peace. The second the counselor in front of them finished, Chris guided himself to the boys cabins.

It was always dark for him, and he could feel his way along just fine. But a specific bunk beneath his name and written in ink was out of the question. Sure, his unique clairvoyant talents were useful, but he couldn't read ink. Ah well, he'd find a way.

It would have been nice had he brought friends, but none that Chris had shared his unique abilities. He knew he could make friends if he put effort into it, but these kids sounded hard and hostile-- not unlike the ones he'd dealt with in the past, really, but... he preferred more even tempered friends, with a demeanor similar to his own.

Such people didn't seem to be a possibility here.

Last edited:
He had been there the whole time. On the bus, throughout the entire ride and finally at camp. He had activated his power as soon as he had taken his seat on the camp bus. And then when he thought he was okay to reappear, the trash talking and shouting had started and he'd stayed imperceptible. He'd stayed like that even when people had started drifting into their respective groups and making friends. He had wanted to move too. Because he had made the mistake of sitting in the seat across from the mean black kid, who started insulting the white girl with the gothic makeup. He'd been too scared to move then, and so he hadn't.

When everyone got off the bus, Cody hurried to leave to so he wouldn't get left behind. That had happened before. He'd been on a school bus and before he could leave the bus had started driving again, it had been horrific. He'd ended up all the way at the bus lot, and the only reason someone found out he was there was when he bumped into the bus driver. He definitely didn't want that to happen again so he hurried off the bus and stood listening to the camp counselor.

Maggie, his social worker had been training him to not get scared of everyone. And she had told him that the camp staff were safe and friendly and that he should trust them and be noticed by them. So he forced himself to calm, and he deactivated his power.

Bianca groaned as they arrived cancelling the fight for now. 'And just when I thought I was finally going to get my blood pumping.' she though among other things, mostly about the kids she looked after, funny enough. She listened in on the tour and speech on effort and what everything was. Plus paid attention to that 'un-authorized' part. That likely meant you could actually fight, hopefully non-pansy. So she could totally get away with beating the brat's ass. Sweet. On the other stuff she made some notes: That she'd actually put in some grunt work for the sake of "her" kids in case her being here was still tied, her playing some b-ball and a need to do some proper exploration. Meantime she went into the girl's cabin, wither very battered and light duffel on her shoulder. Once in she went about checking the place out looking for her bed, not particularly caring whether it was top or bottom, just happy it was supposedly an actual bed.

Jago Andrew Javuant.

Hey, maybe this place has a few redeeming qualities about it after all! Jago was eyeballing that basketball court. He doubted if any of these kids could match his basketball prowess - with what, scoring like ten hoops out of sixteen for his team in one game? Those are skills no one here could match. For the rest of this stupid tour, Jago walked alongside them. This place had a lake, a recreation joint, and places to sleep. But what caught Jago's eye out of everything here was the training grounds. There was a little ring for fights. Like some fucking fight club. That means that you could challenge whoever the hell you want to a fight or two. Which also means he could kick Tall, Dark, and Brooding's ass whenever he liked. In front of everybody! It's gonna be great! He can't wait. Jago's gonna have a ball here. Kicking ass, and getting babes. Perhaps he'll explore this place with Newt when he get the chance. It's a big ass camp! And there's plenty of woods outside of this camp. So maybe he could find a place there to call his own. There has to be more here than what meets the eye. Jago followed along until they got to the cabins. He listened to the Head Counselor's speech, blah, blah, blah, grabbed his map. The first chance he got, he went right for his cabin. Ignoring everyone else.

What he needed to do was see which bunk he was sleeping in. And more importantly, top or bottom. He wanted to be on top. It's bad enough they're all going to be sleeping in one room. No privacy. Someone's gonna be jerking off every night. They better not blast any man batter on Jago. Or else they'll be digging his grave out front! If he's on top, he won't have to worry about any bodily fluids leaking through the sheets and getting on him. He stepped inside the room, and saw some of the people in there already. Beefcake, Latin Spice, and Bible-Humper, for example. Everyone else? He didn't care about them. He looked around, with his luggage slung over his shoulder. He went down rows and rows of the bunks, until he found his... Oh boy, he's gonna be a bottom. Ho-fucking-rah. Jago rolled his eyes at the speed of light. Well, that meant his chest was right here. He knelt down underneath the bed and pulled out his chest, before opening it....

"Yo, what the fuck?"

Man! No! No, no, no. They can herd everyone in this camp like animals but they can't fucking make us wear this. Fruity-ass... Gay little.... Their uniform is a bitch ass T-shirt with a brain on it. An orange one! Jago hated orange! Along with shorts. He might as well just bend over and let the fags rear-end him now. Because this outfit is the manfucking uniform. He's sure the fags would love this.

"Hell no," Jago loudly said. "They can not expect us to wear this."

But so... how would it look on the girls?

Diego Julius Bellemont.

The first thing that Diego got out of the bus was his guitar. Before anything like his clothes or his other belongings. He still had Shiloh's hand. Not that having one hand full would be a problem. He grabbed it by the strap, and heaved it over his shoulder. "I play a guitar, like it?" He said as he hoisted it from around his back in front of him. One of his favorite gifts from his grandmother - who scrapped together what little money she had left to buy him it. He cherished it - but maybe he shouldn't have brought it? If someone breaks it... then he didn't know what he'd do. Get angry? No, no. If it got broken, he would fix it. Someone here could. "I was taught by my Grandmother, in fact, she was really good." He was trying to make small talk with her to keep her interested. For once, Agni didn't have any comments. The boy's inner-demon had been silenced. Before he could continue, their "Head Counselor" appeared and introduced them to the camp. Well, now. Diego wasn't expecting someone like him to be running a summer camp for superheroes. He looked intimidating, and more like the type who would be head of a secret agency. A Nick-Fury. But maybe he pulled the short-straw here. Or there's more to him than he thought. Nonetheless, he lead everyone along on a short tour through the camp grounds. There's a basketball court and lake here? Neat. Diego has fell out of practice with his B-ball ever since the incident. Diego coughed, but continued along.

Tour ended at the cabins. Where there was two cabins, not too far away from each other. Looks like Diego will be heading for the boys cabin to put his things away. Which means Shiloh will be doing things alone for now, but God will be with her. That's what really matter. Diego leaned in towards her, and said, "Looks like you'll have to go in there alone." He stood straight up, and looked at his cabin. "I can't go in with the girls. After we put our stuff away, we'll meet out here, deal?" He shot her a disarming smile as he waited for her response. But, in his wait, he heard something pretty peculiar about one of his fellow campers. A cross dresser? Okay, Diego found that a little odd. But nothing odd as what he'll encounter here. 'Ms' Darcy should be careful about where she announces that. In school, they would tear her apart.

'... And you used to be one of the kids that would do it. Hahahaha!' Agni taunted Diego once again.

Claudette Jean-Pierre, & Aisha "Newt" Javuant.

American Summer-Camp is like this? While Claudette was told about this. Well, she wasn't exactly prepared to go from posh mansions to bloated rooms full of people. Sharing a bunk too! Claudette found her bed, threw her bags under it, and crawled up into it. Putting her stuff away could come later. Wasn't comfy at all. But looks like she'll be getting used to things. But, maybe ending the loneliness would help. Claudette flopped on the side of her bed, and looked up at her camp-mates. Other than the brooding girl who was about to fight that other boy, they all looked nice. Or at least approachable. The best she could do was introduce herself, "Hi everybody!" She said with a wide, warm, smile, waving her hand. "I'm Claudette, kijan ou ye- Erm, how about the rest of you?" She introduced herself.

On the other side of the room, Newt had found her bunk. Yes! She got on top. This was the best day ever! She didn't even put her bags down anywhere. She threw her bags on the bed, then leaped up there (out of her shoes too). She flopped down on the bed. She wondered if there was some fun to be had here. Maybe screw with that girl who tried to shit-pick with Jago. It'd be funny as hell. Frenchy spoke up before she could continue her scheming. Asking about names. What? They're playing the namegame here? They shouldn't be getting comfy. Since everyone here was arrested or something.

"Aisha, but everyone calls me Newt."

"Oh, nice to meet you, Nu-eet," Claudette tried to pronounce Newt's name, but messed that up. She hoped these Americans won't judge her too much!

Head Counselor Luther Ross.

Now this was a complicated situation. One that could have been settled if the Camp was told ahead of time. Now this brings up a very complicated situation for Luther, because it's all so sudden. It's either one person gets what they want or the other. He wasn't sure how the female campers would react to having a crossdresser with them. Luther probed into Darcy's mind to see that, indeed, she was telling the truth, she would not be perving on the female campers. However, it would have been easier if she hadn't said it out loud. Which would have made Luther's decision so much easier. He leaned in closer to her and whispered, "Yes, you can stay with the girls if you keep your head down. I don't want any problems, okay?"

(I decided who Darcy will be staying with via coin toss)

Dread washed over Zoe as the bus came to a complete stop. Welcome to Hell, she thought as she leaned her head back on the seat and pretended to cry. She didn't want to be here at all. Zoe wasn't the kind to enjoy the outdoors or nature but now she was forced to like it. With a huge sigh, she waited for Darcy to exit out of the seat before grabbing her belongings and exiting the bus. Once outside she grabbed all of her suitcases. Yes suitcase(s). She had one with just her shoes in it. She just wondered how she was going to hoist all of her crap to wherever it is they were staying.

After gathering her stuff, Zoe stood with the rest of her group as the counselors began introducing themselves and letting them know things about the camp. She threw on her sunglasses and stroked her blonde hair that radiated a golden color in the bright sun. She got a better look at everyone who would be attending. Not that many females, but the boys were pretty alright looking. The brute looking one who had resolved the fighting was even bigger in person. Height and muscle were one of Zoe's major weaknesses. They soon began to walk around the camp, looking at all it had to offer. If she knew there was going to be so much walking, she would have thrown on her sneakers. Zoe had walked the whole way in 6 inch heals which made her look a whopping 6'2 which was on par with the other boys. But she didn't complain. Beauty hurts and sacrifices have to be made look flawless.

The camp looked nice and well rounded. Even though the outdoors wasn't really her thing, she would make it work. Thankfully they had places to workout at. Zoe worked out everyday and ate right to look her possible best. After the tour ended, they made their way back by the cabins. The counselors had finished talking in which her bus buddy Darcy brought up the fact she liked dressing like a female. Zoe immediately looked around to see how people reacted. By the way people would react would determine who she could hang around because it wasn't long before her being trans would come to light. Zoe didn't want to hang around people who would think it was an issue. A few didn't have anything to say but a few of the boys looked like they wanted to laugh. She glared at the one red head kid who started to laugh but stayed quiet because she didn't want to start a scene. Luckily the big guy shut him up which warmed her. Maybe not everyone here was such an asshole. She smiled in his direction before grabbing her things to head into the cabin. It was nice that they let Darcy in with the girls. She didn't want her to be eaten alive by the boys.

Struggling tremendously with all of her suitcases, she finally made it in the cabin. Zoe hated the fact that she had to share a room with all the girls as she was used to having her own things. She blew out a puff of air and searched for her name. Finally, she spotted her name on a bottom bunk and she couldn't be more happier. She didn't like sleeping high because she had a fear of falling. Gathering all of her suitcases, she slung them on the bed and opened the chess that would reveal the root of everything evil. The uniforms.

"Oh hell no. Fuck this. I'm not wearing that," she said out loud which was the first time she spoke since being on the bus. The colors were ugly and they didn't even match. This was a designer's worst nightmare. She had to wear this all day? The only time she wore t-shirts was to workout in or to sleep. "It so uglyyyyy," she moaned. She turned to the other girls who had proceeded to introduce themselves. Great. Now they're going to see her as a spoiled princess. She knew she should have just kept quiet. "I'm Zoe. Sorry for the whining. I just don't do ugly clothes." Zoe would just have to find a way to work it.

Immediately, his expression softened from see her smile. Was she smiling at me? He smirked back at her, but not really knowing or caring why. For sure, she and Wrecker would be speaking at a later time. He would make sure of it.

Marcus yanked up his large duffle bag and tossed the big black bag to Rich. It had his name on it.

"Thanks."

It wasn't long before they were in the cabin getting their beds and uniforms in order. Wrecker ended up on one of the bottom bunks. He didn't mind, either way, but given his ability maybe bottom would be a lot better. Pulling out the case, he realized how lucky some of them were. He ended up with a quality blue shirt and a good pair of matching shorts. Score. Looking over he watched as Marcus swung up into his bed, which was above the other loud mouth. And right on cue, he was bitching about the clothes. Apparently, orange wasn't his color. If it was an orange jumpsuit it would probably fit him just fine. This kid was going to be an asshole until someone rips a new one into his forehead, that much Marcus was sure of. He was just wondering who would be the one to do it first. Team Dad probably wouldn't do it unless he was directly attacked or if the kid was doing something really stupid. Such as trying to drain a little claret on the bus. He had his money on the pale girl or maybe even the.....boy...girl...crossdresser...person. The idea of a boy putting on clothes that are generally tight, revealing and probably un comfortable didn't make any sense to him. Doesn't the undies just squeeze the man berries dry? Personally, it might just be the ego killer for him/her to knock dreads down a peg. Until then, he put his hands behind his head and debating how long it would take before he cared enough to put on the uni.

Wrecker looked about the cabin, spotting unfamiliar faces. Well, at least less so than the other guys he met today. It seems the holy man had found his own place just as well. Who knows where Enrique was going to be and now it looks like a blind kid was having a classic blind guy moment of not knowing where shit is. Wrecker quickly changed into his uniform and gently walked over of the blindfolded man. He didn't want to be silent and scare the guy so he made sure his steps made a little bit of noise.

"The name on the bed says Chris. There is a case on it that will have your uniform in it. Name's Rich and I assume you are Chris?" He said, with a smile.

Enrique walked into the cabin after everyone was dispersed. He found his bunk it was across the way from the religious kid, Enrique hoped he wouldnt be praying every night and morning. God he fucking dreaded that shit in the middle of the night. Enrique looked under his bunk like the other campers were doing and saw his trunk. He pulled it out and opened it to find a black camp T-shirt, not unlike his style, the logo and letters came in white. It was nice, Jago was bitching. Fucking little shit, the kid just didnt know when to stop. Enrique looked over at him, contemplating whether or not to throw a boomer in the kids bed in the middle of the night. A small one, just like a firework, nothing that'd hurt him too bad. Enrique walked over to Rich and sat down on the bunk adjacent to him.

"Do you think fucker Jago will ever shut up?" Enrique said looking at the kid.

Shiloh Warren, #54060F
Shiloh nodded enthusiastically when Diego asked her if she liked his guitar. She did honestly, she'd never been able to learn how to play an instrument and no one in her family was a musician, but she seen a homeless plan paying the guitar once and she'd loved how his fingers lightly touched the instrument, but his song was fast paced and exciting. She wondered if Diego would play a song for her, or teach her...

She didn't want to have to part with the older boy, but her grandfather had told her to obey the adults at the camp, and so she had to go to her cabin. She cast Diego another rare smile and let out a quiet, "Okay." in agreement to meeting up later. She then continued on to the cabin and slipped inside. Instead of looking for her name on the bottom bunks first, Shiloh stared up at each unoccupied top bunk in search of hers. She really wanted a top one, it would be fun and she could pretend to be an eagle or the lookout on a pirate ship. Finally the little girl spotted her name on a top bunk, above the bunk of the girl with the blonde hair who'd dropped her bag on the bus earlier.

Shiloh darted over to her bed and almost started to climb before she realized that she should put her bag somewhere safe before climbing up. She glanced around the room cautiously, finally deciding on putting her plain black rolling suitcase against the wall that the bunk bed was pressed against. She then climbed to the top, taking a little while to bounce on the mattress and enjoy the view, before opening the chest that contained her uniform. She pulled out a light blue shirt and the shorts, and quickly changed into them. She pulled her knees up to her chest and sat on her bed, staring at the rest of the girls in the cabin. The blond girl underneath her--Zoe--had just introduced herself, and Shiloh wondered if she should too. After a bit of contemplation, she said loud enough to be heard but hopefully not loud enough to be disruptive, "I'm Shiloh Warren."

Darcy Moore, #F562A6
Darcy let out an estastic squeal when the Head Counselor said she could sleep in the girls cabin. She was completely oblivious to the reactions of the others as she squealed out a grateful "Thank You!" to Head Counselor Luther, before hauling her bags into the girls cabin.

"Hello!" She announced, smiling wide. "I'm Darcy! And as some of you might have heard, I am a boy, but I'm am ultra gay, so you don't have to worry about me looking at you guys. But if you are worried, I can close my eyes when you're changing. And I'll always change under my covers so you guys don't have to see all of this," She gestured to her body before flouncing over to the bottom bunk that had her name on it. She was below the girl who had been about to fight the guy on the bus, so she was a little nervous, but cast the girl a bright smile anyway.

Darcy shoved most of her bags under her bed, but left one out so she could dig through it and retrieve her "wand". She wondered if she would be able to make a better one at the camp, but that would have to wait until later. She just hoped her glorified twig didn't break anytime soon. Although she could probably use a pencil to use her powers, but a pencil just didn't seem that glamorous. She pushed the remaining bag under her bed before opening the chest on her bed that contained...A drab green shirt. It's not that she didn't like green. No, no she loved the color, after all it was the defining feature of her heroine, Elphaba! But the shirt could use a little...Sparkle.

Glancing around her quickly, Darcy unfolded and smoothed out the shirt on her bed before, mumbling under he breath.

"This shirt is nice but it needs to be fitter
Do me a favor and add some glitter!"
For a moment the outline of the brain on the shirt seemed to glow, and then within a few second, the outline was replaced with lines of glitter. Darcy grinned, and dove under her covers where she quickly changed and reemerged, smiling down at her handy work.

Cody Park, #ABC2D1
Cody followed the rest of the guys to the cabin, trying his hardest to stay calm and perceptible but it was pretty hard. As soon as he entered the cabin his ears were immediately accosted by a barrage of bad words. His eyes widened as he had never heard that many no-no words in one sentence let alone from one person. He stared at the apparently dissatisfied black guy in awe and terror. Finally he seemed to shake himself out of his shocked stupor and began looking for his name. Except his name wasn't on any of the bottom bunks, so it must have been on one of the top ones. Cody bit the inside of his cheek and shuffled in place nervously. He was too short to see which bunk was his and he didn't want to start climbing up on one that didn't even belong to him. But if he didn't find his bunk he couldn't get changed into his uniform, and he wouldn't be able to sleep because he wouldn't have a bed! The small boys heart started to beat rapidly in his chest as he wrestled with his dilemma.

Last edited:
Bianca found her bed soon enough, a top bunk. She found the trunk with her uniform. Lucky for her it was a black T-shirt with a white brain. Looking around it seemed she lucked out but the orange ones wouldn't have really bothered her. Beggars can't be choosers with anything really, and having been a beggar was not particularly picky. If it fit, it fit and she'd wear it. Then her Bunk-mate showed up and explained some stuff. she merely raised an eyebrow going "yo. Name's Bianca." extends a hand to Darcy looking over the T-shirt now glittery and 'her' power. "Guess you got magic eh? I control Darkness myself." she says playing with the shadows a little with fingers almost like puppetry to prove her point.

2:21
(Since I forgot to timestamp the OP, just pretend it was an hour later and the cast got there at like 2)

Diego Julius Bellemont.

Splitting off from the camp was probably not the best idea. Things were a little crowded back at the camp. Not to mention hectic. When all Diego wanted to do was be alone for a little while. Ever since the incident, that's all he wanted. Instead he was shafted into this little summer camp full of superpower delinquents. Diego sighed as his foot crushed a branch under his foot. He walked through the woods, with his guitar slung over his shoulder. Hoping to find somewhere where he could be alone and play. He didn't know what lurked in the woods. What did most likely couldn't withstand his intense flames. He kept walking forward, but he stopped when he saw a tree. He pointed his hand at it, and it erupted into flames. A thick wreath of flames. He pressed his hand against the tree and left behind a scorch mark on it. The same ritual he did on the same trees on the way here. Before the flames had dispelled themselves and Diego kept walking through the woods. He saw a shimmer in the distance, through the trees. He didn't know where it lead, but, only one way to find out. He pierced through the trees and other things, and saw a clearing. A circular arena that was on elevated land. Like a hill. On the side, near the trees, was the perfect place for Diego. A large rock that had to be two stories high. He walked up to the rock, and put his back to it, sliding down to his behind. He had his Guitar in his lap, as he sighed. He started playing the guitar. A lonesome performance no one was to hear.

A flaming mass came out of his body. "Ahahahahahaha!" It laughed as it took shape. A large demonic form with a massive body, horns, and a flaming wreath. "Damn, it feels good to stretch my legs...." Agni said, in his elemental body finished. Looking like a shaped mass of lava and obsidian. Glowing eyes were piercing through the shrubbery.

Diego didn't even flinch. He kept playing. "Don't burn my guitar." He ordered Agni.

"Hehahahahahah! That's all you have to say, kid?" Agni asked as he poked Diego's chest with his talons of fingers. "You should treat me with more respect. I'm the one who gives you that power you use."

"It's because I realized something," Diego stopped as he looked up at the flaming entity. "You and I... we share the same body. You can't hurt me without hurting yourself, and if you had a way to really control me, you would have done so by now. You're just... noise. Noise I can ignore."

Agni was silent for a few moments. As he shifted through his head for a proper response. Before he came out with it, "Ignore me? Ha! If you could, you would have already. But deep down you know that I am not something that will go away if you ignore it enough. I'm your power. And you know what powers do? They're with you for life." Agni floated in closer to Diego's ear, "... I'm with you for life."

Both are true. Both are things Diego needs to accept and come to terms with. He sighed. "You are, but maybe we should-" A rather intense rustling in the bushes made Diego stop. Someone's there. He thought to himself. Agni fell apart, and his pieces flew into Diego and he consolidated them into the boy's body. Other than the large burnt patch of grass, there was no sign that he was even here. Diego hopped up to his feet, and slung his guitar over his shoulder. He took a few steps towards the rustling. "Hey, who's there?" Diego asked, "Shiloh? Enrique?"
'If it's that Jago-boy, here would be a good place to prove to him that you are not weak. Make him fear my flames...' Agni growled, but it went ignored as Diego got closer to the rustling.
The plant life was so thick over there that it was impossible to see through it. But, whatever was in there;
It was not a friend. Or even human.

Diego got close, and the creature came out of the shadows and swung a massive claw at Diego. "Oh sh-" The boy cried before the claw came in contact with him. Hitting him in the arm. He fell on his side (and hurting his other arm because he landed on it) before he even had a chance to react. What the hell is that? Diego looked in the bushes, but there was no creature, all he saw was the leaves snapping back as they absorbed something. He hopped back up to his feet, and clenched his open wound. Shit. This wasn't good. He looked at it, as he took steps back. Three slashing scars, it opened exposed red flesh and had skin hanging off of it. Oozing red blood that dropped onto the grass underneath his feet. It burned the grass as if his blood was raging lava. Simmering on the dirt. Diego took a few steps back, getting into the center of the field.

'I know what you're thinking; "what the hell was that thing", well, don't!' Agni screamed into Diego's head. 'I'm giving you a bit of power. Don't think, fight! This thing is a threat to both of us!'

Diego's free hand exploded in a combustion of flames. A thick one. He felt the power that Agni gifted him with surge through his young body. Agni gave him a lot. That meant Agni was dead serious right now. He absorbed the flames (and the heat) back into his body. The next thing he did was drop his guitar onto the grass, and kicked it behind him. If anything, he didn't want it getting damaged once he cut loose. He focused, tuning in on his senses. He listened for anything. Until the bushes rustled again not too far away.

'Take it out, now! One big attack!' Agni roared into Diego's head.

Diego complied and swung his hand at the bushes, leaving behind a fearsome trail of fire. He pointed his hand at the bushes and unleashed a massive blast of fire. A blast that touched the bushes and set them ablaze. He heard piercing roar from all the way back to the camp, as the skittering of feet followed. By the time the blast of fire had faded, the bushes, and trees, were all ablaze. And the sounds of them burning were all he heard. He stared at it for a moment. Jesus, he... his stomach growled a bit, and he felt weak. Okay, maybe he overdid it. The usage of his ability weakened him a bit. Tired him out.

'You've wounded it. Good.' Agni said, 'Now finish it off.'

Crap. Diego damn near started a forest fire. He ran up to the aftermath of his fire, and raised his hand at it. He funneled into his hand, and so were the heat, both were absorbed back into Diego's body. Whatever the hell attacked him was running away, and well, Diego was running out of reasons himself to stay here. He darted around, and hauled ass towards the hand marks he burnt into the trees. He didn't know what was running through his mind. It seemed like flight has taken over, since fight didn't seem like that good of an option. He charged through the woods, swinging his arms. His blood dripped all over the forest floor. Burning the leaves like hot magma.

'What are you doing?! Get back there and finish it! It will kill us!'

Diego ignored Agni as he broke through the trees and made it back to camp. He didn't know where he was, one look around told him he was likely in the main camp grounds. He immediately dropped to his knees, clenching his wounded arm. "Somebody, help!" He screamed at the top of his lungs. Trying to get someone's attention.

'If everyone coddles you, you will never get stronger...' Agni groaned.

Lupe Ellie Bellemont.

Great. What is this place even? A summer camp, in the middle of goddamn no where, for superhuman freaks like her. She could at least try to tolerate those things. But there's no cellphone reception here. She's cut off from the world! In a summer camp full of losers. Well, she has to look at it from the brightside. She's here to protect her little brother from the other maniacs that are here. So she's glad to be the line between those maniacs and him. Though, he used to be pretty tough for his age. Never took crap from anyone. The incident... it sure as hell changed him. For the better? Well, Lupe didn't know. She was going to give him his space. If anyone stirred up something with him, then she would burn their little cocks off.
Until then (Hopefully never), Lupe would be chilling in the Lodge. A big ass building they got here. And it's the only place that has TV. She sat on the sofa, with the remote in her hand, and was flipping channels. MTV didn't have anything interesting on. Neither did, uh... anything. Christ she was bored. She wondered when someone would screw with Diego so she could kick their faces in. Something! Or else this is going to be the most boring summer ever. Lupe saw that there was a town on the way here.. perhaps she'll kick it over when she gets the chance. Nah. That'd get her thrown in here for a real reason. So, she sat there. Wearing a white hoodie, unzipped to show that she had on a T-shirt with a large red pink apple across it. She had on long black jeans, and white converse sneakers. Because of her power, she could shrug off most heats. So it didn't matter what the temperature was, she could wear anything.

An hour had passed by since Zoe arrived at Camp 'Hell' and met her bunk mates. She had caved into the whole uniform thing and settled for a slim-fit pink camp shirt that hugged her figure nicely, short-shorts, and pink Puma sneakers. She took the extra time to walk about the camp to get a feel of things by herself. She moved to the lake and stared off, thinking about things. It probably wasn't as bad as she made it out to be. To be honest, anything out of her usual comfort zone scared the crap out of her. She had never been this far away from home and now she was stuck at a camp with freaks just like her. It was only a matter of time before she would crack and run away back home. But who was she kidding. Zoe didn't know the area and would only end up lost. She gave a deep groan before walking back and towards the lodge.

Before walking into the large building, she put her Coco Chanel sunglasses she had been wearing on top of her blonde head. On the plus side, there were a lot of indoor activities she could do instead of playing sports and other dirty things she wasn't particularly fond with. Knowing her luck, they would probably force her to play and get dirty and possibly break a nail. That would be some bullshit. Zoe closed the door behind her and looked about the lodge. It was very spacious with many televisions, game systems, games and other interesting things. She knew this would be the place she would hang out the most besides the girls cabin or the workout area. Zoe prides herself in keeping fit and eating right to maintain her physique.

Zoe immediately caught sight of a girl who was sitting on a couch watching TV. Was she on the bus with them when they got here? She couldn't remember but she knew this the first time she'd seen her for sure. The girl was pretty, she had to admit. Thank god there were going to be others who cared about their appearance just as much as her. Not that there were anything wrong with the other girls, its just she wanted someone she could relate to besides Darcy. At the moment, she was her only friend. Hopefully this new girl had things in common with the blonde. Zoe was just absentmindedly going off of appearance. For all she knew, she could be a raging bitch who could give to fucks about the blonde. But it didn't hurt to try and get to know her. Obviously that part was hard. Zoe was a shy person and never really was the type to initiate a conversation. All she did was stand there and bite her lower lip nervously.

Before she could get a word in, Zoe heard screaming from outside of the lodge. She quickly opened the door to see where the hollering was coming from and immediately saw that Diego kid crying out for help. By the looks of it, he had been wounded pretty badly with blood all over his arms. What the hell happened to him? Without thinking twice, she jogged over to him with a worried look on her face.

"Oh my god, what happened to you?" Zoe put a hand over her heart, deeply concerned.

Last edited by a moderator:
As the hour slowly passed, Marcus was perfectly content in finally getting his uniform on. He got lucky, his shirt was plainly gray and the shorts where black. After that, it was nap time now that there wasn't a bouncy bus and a boastful black kid trying to beat his chest. He was...content and dreaming about nothing. The hour was gone in the blink of an eye. Stretching and letting a yawn/ partial raspberry he leapt off the bed and landing on his feet. Slipping his shoes on, the call from outside rang into his ears. He burst out from the boys cabin, spotting some kid with a sizable wound approaching. Fuckin' Ell. He could see Team Dad already on his way over with Hot-Rich Chick.

"Holy f--we need to get you to the doctor's. Don't mean to cut you off, Miss." He blinked quickly, realized he didn't get her name. "But if we don't get him help then he won't be able to say anything. Can either of you heal?" His blue eyes looked to Zoe and then to Marcus.

He slipped under Diego's arm and acted as support. Marcus shook his head, thankfully he had a good response. "No, but I can go find help." Without another thought, he took off running. Hopefully, there would be a staffer near.

In the hour that had passed Enrique had found himself a small clearing in the forest. He decided to find something to do and found a recycling bin outside the lodge, he took it and brought it to the clearing. He had set up a few glass bottles and plastic ones too, he filled them with dirt and water so they would make bigger explosions. The more matter that connected with his boomers the better the boom would be. He prepared a small boomer in his right hand, between his thumb and fore finger. He selected a bottle and launched the boomer, it sailed through the air and then landed not far from the bottle. When it ignited it knocked the bottle over and tossed up a large cloud of dirt and grass. He grumbled and prepared a new boomer a little larger in size, he threw it and it landed on the bottle. The glass and dirt went flying, Enrique had to turn his shoulder to protect his face from the flying shards. He chuckled and laughed a bit picking some small pieces of glass out of his arm, he didnt mind the small pain it came with blowing up glass. He grew another boomer and then heard someone shouting, 'Oh shi....', Enrique knew the direction and followed of the sound to a large clearing with a big rock. He noticed some blood on the ground and allot of burned brushes nearby and began sprinting back to camp. He saw Diego in the camp clutching his arm, his hand was bloody. Enrique rushed to his side as Zoe, Wrecker, and Marcus did the same. Enrique watched as Wrecker put Diego over his arm and Enrique had an idea to generate a boomer in order to cauterize the wound but it would be dangerous, if Enrique's fingers slipped Diego would be in allot more pain.

"What the fuck happened to you man?" Enrique said helping to keep pressure on the arm, "Looks like you got fucked up by a mountain lion."

Diego & Lupe Bellemont.

'Look at everyone here, boy,' Agni said, as everything got a little blurry for Diego. Everything was hard to differentiate from another. He noticed Enrique, and that pretty girl in the front of the bus. Some other guys... but he just groaned in pain. He was losing blood. Whatever the hell snatched him must have cut something important, because he's losing a lot. Every drop burned into the dirt. The girl asked him what happened to him. "S-something.... attacked me...." He moaned quietly. He was wondering why the hell she was standing there asking him what happened opposed to getting him some help. Someone was hoisting him up.

"W-watch.... out for my blood." Diego warned Richard before he burned himself. He should have already been aware of his flaming hot blood that's been leaking down his arm. Someone very familiar to him.

"Yo, Diego! What the hell happened to you?!" Lupe asked as she ran up to him, and touched his face.

More and more people are asking him what happened, and he could barely muster up an answer. "Something.... attacked me." He groaned again.

Camp staff had quickly rushed to Diego's aid. They quickly snatched him out of Richard's arms, and wrapped. "We need to get him to Nurse Jade!" One shouted as they went straight for the Nurse's station, which wasn't too far away from Diego's current location. Lupe followed behind them, not stopping for a second until she found out what happened to Diego. Especially if it turned out to be one of these criminal fuckers.

It was a short trip to the nurse's station. A small building that was stationed not too far away from the cabins. Diego was placed into a small white room that was full of medical equipment. Diego was sat up upon an Exam table, his legs dangling off the side as he faded in and out of consciousness. Lupe was right here, holding him up by the shoulders. The only thing that was keeping him stable.

'Hmph, boy, stay awake.' Agni growled, 'There's a reason they brought you here. Stay sharp.'

"I came fast as I could." A woman said as she stepped through the doors. She was a tall, African-American woman, with a wider frame from a bit of extra body fat packed on her. Without being morbidly obese. Jade West, the camp's longtime nurse that stepped in whenever the campers got injured. "Sorry, I wasn't here, I was getting lunch." She said with a smile, which earned her a rather ire look from Lupe. She walked up to Diego. She looked at the wound on his arm, looks like he's lost a lot of blood. She can accelerate the replenishing of blood, but he needs to be careful and keep oxygen in his blood. She placed her hand on his arm, and a white light appeared as the wounds were healed. And suddenly, Diego was reinvigorated. "Alright, is that better? You're gonna need to take it a little easy, or else."

Almost immediately, Diego was stored back to his normal condition, and he felt great. He felt better without that gaping wound on his arm. He ran his hand other it, and, save for the ripped shirt and dried blood, there was not a sign of what happened. "Thanks..."

"I see that you are alright." Luther Ross said as he stepped into the room. "Nurse Jade is quite handy, I might add."

"Thank you, Mr. Ross." Jade said.

"Now, I care about the wellbeing of all my campers," Luther started off, "I have to ask you what happened?"

"I... went off into the woods and..." Diego thought back for a moment. He could barely tell what it was, but it was big. And it had shining scales. That's all he got from the claws sweeping at him. "It was a monster. It had scales and a....."

Luther Ross stared at him for a moment. Rather perplexed. However, it looked like he knew something from the silence. "It was probably just a Bear or a Mountain Lion. No need to worry. Just be careful next time you head out into the woods."

"But..." Diego said,

"There's no monsters out there. No matter what the kids tell you. Just tell someone before you leave next time." Luther said as he walked out the door.

'He would have believed you if you killed it. You would have a nice body to present to it.' Agni commented, 'Well, it would have been burnt to ash, but that's just our handiwork! Hahahaha!'

"I..." Diego turned his head towards Lupe and said to her. "I know I saw it." Diego said.

"You heard the man, Loco, there's no monsters." Lupe grabbed him by the arm and carried him away. "Let's go to the lodge. It'll get ya' mind off what happened." Once they were outside, Lupe let go of him.

"I have to go back." Diego said.

"Really, lil' bro, you gotta stop going out by yourself." Lupe said with a roll of her eyes as she walked alongside Diego. Jesus, it's barely been an hour and Diego was already sent to a hospital. She was almost tempted to...

"I left my guitar there." Diego said, which made Lupe stop and stare right at him.

"What?!" Lupe said. "I can'-" She slapped her forehead. "I can't believe you left the guitar you got from grandma lying in the dirt! No, what, we're gonna go get it. But let's see if anyone will come with us in case we find your mystery monster." She started running.

Heading towards the Lodge.

Shiloh Warren and Cody Park, #54060F
After getting settled in, Shiloh had headed towards the spot where Diego had agreed to meet her at only to find that he wasn't there. She had waited for quite awhile, before she'd hung her head and trudged away. Her gaze fixated on her sneakers, she hadn't notice the small Asian boy walking in her direction. He was also staring at anywhere but ahead of him, so naturally, the two young campers collided. The boy was quick to stammer out an apology and Shiloh quickly reassured him that she wasn't upset.

The two didn't have much in common save for being the youngest campers and therefore near the same age, so they hit it off. They explored the camp grounds together in shy silence, and occasionally posed a question for the other to answer. So far the only thing they knew about each other were each other's names, ages and religions. The last part had been courtesy of Shiloh.

When the commotion started, Shiloh rushed back to the camp center, and Cody hurried reluctantly after her. Unlike the girl, Cody tended to stay away from danger, but he didn't want to be left alone, so he'd followed her.

As they approached, Shiloh saw a bloody Diego being taken away, and she rushed forward to see what had happened but by the time she actually got there, he was gone. The girl headed to the lodge in hopes of hearing any news of Diego and was delighted to see that said older boy was approaching the same building.

She started running up to him, but saw that Cody was lingering behind and grabbed his arm, pulling him along with her.

"You didn't meet me where you said you would, but I forgive you. Are you okay?" Was the first thing that she said to Diego. She cast the same suspicious look that she had given Diego when she first met him, at the girl who was currently with him.

Darcy Moore, #F562A6
Darcy clapped her hands in excitement when Bianca demonstrated her powers. She'd always loved shadow puppet theater, even though Bianca's power was probably more than that.

She kind of felt bad now, because she had pegged Bianca as a delinquent because of the whole bus incident, but she seemed pretty cool and apparently had no problems with Darcy being a guy. Taking a deep breath, Darcy turned to Bianca and lowered her eyes a bit.

"I need to apologize. When we were on the bus earlier I totally prejudged you as being some type of scary delinquent goth girl, and decided at that moment that I wouldn't interact with you. But that was super wrong, and I am so, very sorry." She said, wholeheartedly. And that was when the commotion started. Darcy darted out of the cabin to see what was going on, just in time to see one of the guys on the bus being taken away by the camp staff. Darcy's eyes widened when she saw the state of his arm and nearly fainted. That was...A lot of blood.
Looking a little green, Darcy backed away from the scene and headed to the lodge to wait and find out what happened.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.