Things You are Thankful for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thankful for my boyfriend who has helped teach me how to budget.
I'm thankful that I work a rewarding job that pays me enough for me to pay what bills I have and also save for a dog.
I'm thankful that I'm respected by my coworkers and students.
I'm thankful for my opportunity to pursue higher education.
I'm thankful for my ability to have taken advanced courses before entering university so I had room and time to really decide what I wanted to do with my life rather than be forced to stick with my initial decisions.
I'm thankful for my friends that listen to my vents when my anxiety is hurting me.
I'm thankful for my ability to get free therapy on my campus which allowed me to identify and begin to live with my anxiety.
I'm thankful for my baby sister, my number one fan and biggest supporter.
I'm thankful my baby sister chose me to be her Confirmation sponsor so I can help further my belief in my religion while also guiding her in hers.
I'm thankful for all the children in the world, regardless of their abilities or needs, as there will always be a time in which they smile and laugh, and those small moments make my day.
I'm thankful for all the help provided to children with special needs or abilities so they can live more comfortable lives than they would otherwise.
I'm thankful to pursue a career to be one of those people for those children.
I'm thankful for my ability to teach math to children regardless of their abilities.
I'm thankful for my parents paying for so many of my recurring expenses (car payments, insurance, phone bill) so I can concentrate on other financial pursuits and goals.
I'm thankful to have a car so I can work at my job without worrying about transportation while also helping my coworkers get to work. I can also visit my extended family far easier.

I think I'll leave it here for now, and add more later.

• Love
Reactions: Brovo and Falcon
I'm thankful for good, deep, conversations with friends

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I am thankful for the opportunity to voice my opinions in an open forum and know that they are heard and considered.

Reactions: Kagayours
I'm thankful for being so damn stubborn, that keeps me burning thru a brutal workout to the end, even vhen my body wants nothing more then to give up and shudder on the floor in agony.

I'm thankful for alot of things but most of all is being in a family that loves me no matter what I do and is always there for me and even some friends.

I am very thankful for grocery money right now

Reactions: Bluebird
I'm thankful for (some) of my family..

I am thankful that I am in a position in my life where I can actually take the time to really consider what I want to do and what will make me happy!

Thankful for my health & friends & family.

Typical shit but I mean it I swear lol

I'm thankful to be making friends with my coeworkers

Mother and father.
There is nothing more in this world I could be more thankful for than to have had parents I could look back at in the frames of my mind and know they were truly decent people.

Reactions: - Falcon -
I'm thankful for the little reminders I get from other people about the good parts of life, friendship, God, and everything else

I'll admit that I have a bit of a selfish grateful thought. I'm thankful for every morning that I do not wake up in searing pain, which most days those mornings are rare.

But I am also thankful for the pain, as it gives me a perspective on life that I would never have had before. It makes me thankful for what I do have rather than I don't, and I think that is something to be grateful for. For me, if you cannot find one good thing in your life, it is time to make something good. And for me, that's just enjoying life to the fullest.

So, I am thankful for life.
I am thankful for all the pain and struggle that has made me a better person.
I am thankful for my cat.
I am thankful for the kickass fucking unicorn gloves
12295452_532873306873011_1490146358840342424_n.jpg

Seriously, look at them! I freakin love em!

I'm thankful for everything that I have.

I guess I'm tahnkful for being able to wake up every morning in a bed. In thankful for being healthy (well, healthier since I've got the chubs), for having a family, for having an education. I know that's more than a lot of the world's population.

I'm thankful for all the people I've met, and all the experiences I've had. Both good and bad. They've both taught me things.

Yeah. I mean there's more, but yeah.

Reactions: - Falcon -
(i needed to change my Thankful post because i thought i sounded a bit too selfish.)

Im Thankful for having a great family!

Today I am extremely thankful for leftovers, and generous parents who let me take the leftovers, and a Dad who tosses in that extra frozen turkey he got in trouble for bringing home on sale.
Seriously I love my parents XD and I'm very grateful God gave me a pair of good ones.
I'm also very grateful for a God who provides
a good job with managers who care
fun coworkers
a fuzzy cat that purrs
Netflix
People who come up with amazing stories
One piece
Awesome friends

. . ..

okay, I'm hyped up on pumpkin pie . . .

• Love
Pretty thankful for a family get together without any drama, homophobia, or transphobia talk. It was actually pretty chill, and the happiest I've been around family in a long time. So that was kinda dope.

Status
Not open for further replies.