Things You are Thankful for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thankful for YOUR MOM.

• Thank You
Reactions: Darog
I'm thankful for the new toastie maker we got.

Reactions: - Falcon -
Awe, @Seiji
I'm thankful for MY mom too ^_^
She's a great person, puts up with a lot of other people's shit for her job, and gets them on the right path.
And She's always there for me
and makes amazing food!
And gives great advice . . .

yep, you're right! My mom rocks!
:P

Awe, @Seiji
I'm thankful for MY mom too ^_^
She's a great person, puts up with a lot of other people's shit for her job, and gets them on the right path.
And She's always there for me
and makes amazing food!
And gives great advice . . .

yep, you're right! My mom rocks!
:P

<3

I am grateful for my pain in the ass husband. He drives me insane, and there are plenty of times I've thought about suffocating him with a pillow while he's sleeping, but he's a great father, and a pretty decent husband when he's not getting on my nerves.

Reactions: - Falcon -
Oh, jeez, I'm thankful for a LOT of things. I think what I'm most thankful for- even though it'll be a year since it happened in twenty days -is that my brother survived his car accident last year. On top of that, I'm thankful that I had a lot of great friends(mostly on Iwaku, actually) to help me through that really rough time. I'm also very thankful that I've got such an amazing family, such wonderful friends(on and offline), a roof over my head, and enough food/water to get by on.

Not to mention, I'm thankful for the fact that I joined Iwaku, because I feel I've both refined my writing and made some damn great new friends on this site.. Especially @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @TheColourlessRainbow @Melon @CCC Kouhai @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Thuro The Assassin Potato anndddd @OrlandoBloomers . But, those are only a few names(namely, the people I've talked to the most. XD) Also, I didn't meet him through this site, but I'm extremely grateful for @BarrenThin as well.

I LUV HATE YOU GUYSSS. THANKS FOR THE HUGE IMPACT ON MY LIFE AND STUFF :heartbeat:

Also, the most thanks goes to @Diana , @Blind Hemingway and @Vay for keeping the site running smoothly and keeping it from exploding. I also can't forget the Staff and Community Volunteers for lending helping hands around, as well. All of y'all are great. :D

D'awwwwww you make me feel so special. <3 I'm thankful for you, too! You're a pretty great friend. =D
I'm so thankful for you as well. ^_^

I'd have to say I'm most thankful for @Hospes and @Thuro The Assassin Potato, for being the light of my life and the best brother I could ask for respectively.

I'm also thankful for @Verite for being an awesome friend. I've had a blast with you, and I wouldn't trade my experience RPing with you for anything. It's been a privilege to RP with someone as talented as you. =D

@CCC Kouhai and @Melon, thanks so much for being such good friends to Sav!

@Atomyk and @Klutzy Ninja Kitty, thanks for being such wonderful leaders and inspirations! I've said it before and I'll say it again; if I can be half the writer you both are, I'll be happy.
Well, compared to the way my life went in the years prior, there's a lot of worldly things I'm thankful for, but really, the most important thing I'm thankful for are the friends and family I've made. At the top of this list is @BarrenThin and @Hospes, my figurative brother and little sister respectively (cept Sav isn't really annoying enough for that role). You two have helped me through a lot of stuff, and I hope one day I can repay your friendship.

@Mighty Roman, for being my clone (aha, you thought it was me that it was the clone, but it was you all along Parker). But seriously. Its fun having a guy that's so clearly deep thinking and passionate about the same things I'm passionate about.
Even if you did leave the club :|. You know what I'm talking about.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty Super glad to be able to talk to you. You've got everything so together, despite being only a few years older than me you always seem to be a source of wisdom whenever someone needs advice.

@The Silver Paladin Another person I feel really close to here, I just want to say thanks for sharing so many songs with me, and always having an ear when I needed one. Also, you listened, which was arguably more useful than just the ear itself.

Oh, and I guess I'm happy to have food and a home and all that stuff as opposed to before.​

Today I'm thankful for awesome coworkers!

I am thankful for parents who feed me homemade meals once a week ^_^

I'm thankful for my little brother and for him doing well in life. There is no one else I care more about their happiness than his.

I'm thankful for the 2 new friends I made this year and for the continuing health of those close to me. <3<3 Oh and for joining this site.

I am thankful for the creation of pancakes. Bless the Goddess for them, I suppose. Am also thankful for some princess down in California for giving me a purpose to try to find the next castle. I am really going next year to find that castle and then only need to win her heart. Well, I already won that, but .... it is a cool idea.

Other than that, long list of people, cause I suppose I should drag more folk into it :

@Deuce , it is often that I meet with somebody who can relate to me. But our times that we end up saying the same thing at the exact same time or think alike is just both hilarious and cool. You're a cool dude and looking forward to the next time we will voice chat again, cause it is always a blast with you.
@Lesli , stay funky, don't get wonky. (She will get it. XD )
@ChromeHound, you're somebody who is a brother to me. You probably will tell me to shush as we understand each other completely. Thanks for being there Chrome.
@Fieryfly , still little sister. Cause you're smaller. YES, THIS TOOK ME TWO YEARS TO THINK OFF INSTEAD OF SAYING A MONTH DOESN'T MATTER!
@Sketching101, little brat that is too smart for his own good. Love working and gaming with you bud. You better be ready when I come to pay you a visit and we can have an evening of eating pizza and junk-food while gaming.
@Aliceee , the term family is a bit odd, but you'll forever that small girl who has too much energy and violence that somehow go hand in hand with creativity that keeps amazing me. If somebody rocks, you somehow can rock harder.
@RoranHawkins , you're sometimes impossible to discuss with. Over-enthusiastic and not able to convoy what you want and cause more of a mess. But I know you for years and we have seen, read and heard a lot of weird stuff. I am looking forward to what is next.
@Nim , I think we were going to Canada together? I would love nothing else than to go with a friend like you to pay that large continent over seas. :)
@RedFox , Broski. That word said enough in the past to describe how much I like and respect you Fox. I think-- no, know that I am going to say it for a long time. And going to love saying it every time. I will not forget the swarm of Furry Biplanes in War Thunder. That was just ball-busting amazing. XD
@redlemonaide , I have mostly put up folk I talk day from day, but I put you here cause I think you deserve some praise. What kind of praise? You know me. Anything that can make you smile is good enough for me. Cause help me to remember, but weren't you a photographer? Or was it an interior decorator? Either way, you can make me smile and the room looks nicer when you're in it. ;)

• Love
Reactions: Aliceee and Lesli
I'm thankful whenever there's milk in my fridge.

I'm almost always out of the damn stuff and I'm convinced someone sneaks into my apartment whenever I'm not here and drinks all my precious milk. Someday, I will catch the bastard and they will pay...

Thankful my salmon flavored Philadelphia cream cheese tasted really good.

Grateful for my wife for not being a cunt and falling for third-wave feminists bullshit.

Happy that I can come into work on three hours of sleep after having a nightmare of a night before and still greet my coworkers with a smile.

Pleased that I'm getting not one, but two bonuses coming in my next check.

Content that my bank account is in the positive for this time of the month for the first time in almost a year despite having to make a trip to Gainesville.

THANKFUL THAT PUBLIX HAS HAM ON SALE FOR 2.99 A POUND FUCK YES HOLIDAY HAM-A-PALOOZA

Status
Not open for further replies.