Things You are Thankful for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thankful for my cat!

I am thankful for all of the people that do silly ridiculous and weird things at me that both confuse me and make me laugh. 8D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
(Am I allowed to post here?)

I'm thankful for all the friends I've made on this site in such a short period of time.

(Am I allowed to post here?)
This post can only be viewed by IwakuGold™ members. To become an IwakuGold™ member, you must purchase RoryCoins™ and apply them to your account.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 2 people
I am thankful for friends to hang out with

Reactions: Kagayours
Today I'm grateful for a job that I can to well and feel proud of!

I'm very thankful my parents taught me to budget and save my money

Reactions: Kagayours
I'm thankful for my AWESOME parents. And for having such an amazing family, period.

Honestly. Wow. I have no idea what I'd do without them.

Reactions: - Falcon -
I am thankful for a job that pays the bills

This one is actually serious, and if you don't like reading someone else's feeling posts, dun read this.

What am I thankful for? I'm thankful for every person in my life whether they are a positive or negative influence. The ones that cause me grief have taught me how I don't want to treat people, and how to be compassionate to other people. They have taught me how to be grateful for what I have rather than what I don't, so I am very thankful for them.

For every single friend that I have, whether they reside on this site or outside of it, I am very thankful for you. You all make me laugh and see the good in life, and are able to help me become more creative. You all rock my freakin socks off.

I'm thankful for the gooey snotty kisses my son keeps giving me (poor dear has a cold). Yes, they're gross, but I don't care. Especially if it's one of the special edition kisses that come with an "I love you!" at the end of it.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I'm thankful for friends who spark fun plot ideas that keep me entertained all day
@Midian

• Love
Reactions: Midian
Today I'm thankful for a set of wheels that lets me visit friends in the next town

• Love
I am thankful I married someone who sings all the time, just like I so. O__O It makes breaking out in to a sudden unplanned duet so much fun.

I am thankful I married someone who sings all the time, just like I so. O__O It makes breaking out in to a sudden unplanned duet so much fun.

Diana's life secretly a Disney movie confirmed

I'm thankful for Skype so I can chat with my friends who live far away without racking up a huge phone bill.

• Love
I'm thankful to live in a place that has seasons

Status
Not open for further replies.