Thieves Guild

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
[BCOLOR=#808000]Stella Brook[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#808000]Haleton[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#808000]Afternoon[/BCOLOR]

'Did you ever answer my question?' Captain asked and Stella thought for a moment. "Oh, t-the drink? I-it would be nice" she says a bit nervously. Here we go again... she thought as the whole group arrived to the pub not far away from the jail. It was a rather small place located at the corner of a house. Inside they were greeted by bar counter only couple meters way from the door. There was few round tables further away and two tables on the left about four meters away from the counter, making enough room to easily move around the bar. Stella sat to the end of the counter to a stool nearest to the exit and smiled.

The bartender looks at Stella and gives her a kind smile "What would you like today miss Brook?" he asked waiting for the order, Brook had already become a regular to the pub during her week at Haleton, she usually came for a drink or two after her shift was over before heading home. "Uhm... i don't know yet, let me think for a while" she says and gives him a smile back.

[BCOLOR=#800000]Alistair Triggs[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#800000]Iul[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#800000]Morning[/BCOLOR]

He chuckles a bit to what Goe had chosen to eat already. "You sure you want to eat meat as a breakfast?" he asks, he had planned on just eating salad and some bread.. maybe some fried onions. He opens the door for Goe before hiding his face with a piece of cloth as well. He then follows her outside and looks around to see if there was any guards around, fortunately there wasn't any guards nearby.

Goe Hikiri
She smiled and gave a small nod. She loved meat. It was her favorite kind of food, and then eveyr kind of meat. Crocodile, shark, cow, pig, chicken anything
You know how much I love to eat meat Ali. I need to get some proteins inside of this little body hehe
She smiled as they walked through the streets of Iul. It looked very beautiful
I really love Iul. It's always so beautiful and awesome here. I remember when we used to have snowball fights haha

Janure Winsure
Haleton
Evening

Janure admired the size of the pub. It was a decent establishment. Not to big or small. Seemed good for his men who rushed to nab a table. Exhaling a laugh the Captain took a seat beside Stella. He would wait until the bar keep turned to Janure. "And you Sir?" The bartender asked. To which the Captain replied, "I'll have a glass of Firewater Rum. And I'll be paying for those rowdy men behind me." He threw his hand behind him, thumb pointing to the soldiers.

As the bartender went to get the rest of the order, the Captain turned to Stella. "Miss Brook?" Janure asked with a sly smirk. So she had became a regular already? It was rather funny to him. "So you have already made yourself at home it seems. That is good. Can't say I have a complaint."

"Oh yes, i do know how much you like meat... and what comes to snowball fights, it was fun until you began putting random stuff inside the snowballs to deal more damage" he says as they walk along the snowy streets of Iul. As they walk, he notices a girl that he has definitely seen before at the guild, even though he didn't remember her name though, she used to date with Marcus, that was what Ali remembered for sure. At the same time he felt a bit bad for her, losing her boyfriend in such a way. Just what was her name... started with R.. Robin? no.. he thought. "Goe, do you remember that girl's name? I don't" he asks but before Goe could even answer to him, he was already calling out for the girl "Oi!... R...Rubin!?" he calls her out, at least almost remembering her name.
@PrincessLala95

[BCOLOR=#808000]Stella Brook[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#808000]Haleton[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#808000]Evening[/BCOLOR]

Soon she gave up trying to come up with some drink and she sighed "Gimme the usual..." she says in defeat just before the bartender left to get the rest of the orders. He nods quickly and leaves. She turns to Captain who just addressed her and she blushes and looks away from him. "Y-yeah.... i-i don't really f-feel like it's a g-good thing... i mean e-ending up becoming a r-regular in a new t-town within a week" she says embarrassed while staring at the counter.

Goe Hikiri
She gniffled as she waved her hand at Alistair and then blew him a cute kiss
You are lying~. I never did that at aaaaall~ hehehehe
She then saw the girl as she ran towards her and tightly hugged her. She was an old friend Goe had not seen in a good while
Rubina! I missed you so much. It's been a very long time since we last talked hasn't it?

Alyssa
Haleton

After completing one of the jobs she had laid out before hand, she quietly returned to her home and began to rest. She changed out of the armor she was wearing into a dress once more, she always hated wearing armor. She dumped out her bag and began to count her loot, fooling a bunch of bandits was easy a they had lots of gems. Counting everything, she made a list, and marked the date before hiding everything away.

She was excepting someone later in the day, it would ne someone to help her finish a job she had already set up.

Iul City

Rubina was startled to hear someone call out the name Rubin. She was even more startled at the impact of someone throwing themselves at her in a tight hug. Looking down at the form who embraced her, she saw that it was Goe, and a grin came to her lips. It wasn't often that she was comfortable around people, but Goe was one of those people you just couldn't not be comfortable with. She hugged Goe back, smiling. "It has been, hasn't it?" she mused when Goe commented on how long it had been since they last saw one another. It had probably been when Marcus was still alive, when she thought about it, though that in itself was a painful thought. Looking past Goe, she saw Alistair a little distance away - a distance that Goe had almost definitely closed in record time. Thankfully she was better with names than he was, shooting him a smile over Goe's shoulder. "How have you been, Goe?" she asked softly. "I've been...well, I suppose you know how I've been..." Rubina paused, her voice trailing off slightly. Surely half the Guild knew what had happened to Marcus, the other half being the members of the Guild who hadn't met Marcus.

Goe Hikiri
She looked up at Rubina with puffed cheeks before giving her a very warm and kind smile no one could resist
Hey cheer up. I know it's hard on you... but we gotta move on. Why don't you join us? We're gonna go to the guild to get breakfast. I also have something very special to tell you that might be unexpected
She smiled as she then walked back to Alistair and held his hand and looked at Rubina
W-Well me and Ali... are kinda... together... hehehe

He glances at Goe when she told Rubina about their relationship before sighing "So it was a mistake to take you with me afterall.." he says before giving her a smile again and shifting his focus back to Rubina. "Yeah, i think it would do you good too, you haven't been at the guild much ever since what happened" he says and looks around himself to make sure there isn't anyone nearby that would be danger to them and sighs out of relief as he didn't see anybody nearby.

Status
Not open for further replies.