Thieves Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.
[BCOLOR=#800000]Alistair Triggs[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#800000]Haleton[/BCOLOR]

He nods as he notices her tone to changing and leaves, the rotten orange was a "nice" surprise and he knew exactly who would do something like that. "She's probably starting to really get bored.. better find her before she kills someone again" he spoke to himself as he reached the streets and he began to search for Goe, walking through the streets of Haleton, looking for a mean little girl who would look like she'd kill someone any second now

Goe Hikiri
Goe had gone out of stealth and was waiting for Alistair. However, when she was playing with her knife again 6 thugs had come up to her to threaten her. Something... they should not have done

Thug 1
So you think yoiu are tough huh? Lets see that then midgit

He grinned charging at Goe with a big sword

Goe Hikiri
She sighed as she easily let the thug trip on his face by kicking on his knee. THere was also a big crack heard indicating a broken knee cap

Thugs 2 to 5
They all glared at Goe with hate and charged at her.
Lets get this bitch for hurting out boss! Fuck her up!

Goe Hikiri
She threw a smoke bomb down. This made the thugs somewhat scared as Goe fully disappeared. She had put some very sharp wired everywhere. She designed these by chipping of small knife parts and connecting them to some rope. She grinned standing outside the clearing smoke with some rope in her hand. She pulled on it as the other ropes quickly got closer to the thugs. They slowly were cut apart by the sharp rope. Goe smirked looking at all the flowing blood when she noticed Alistair
Oh hey there Ali! Did you see my new invention? Nice isn't it? So good for killing thugs and unarmored people
She smiled and walked up to him just walking over the bodies. This was her somewhat true nature. A crazy little gal who enjoyed people

He walks over to Goe and raises an eyebrow as he sees the bloodbath that had been happening on the alley. "You really can't keep yourself under control?" he asks disappointed, he never liked Goe's violent and murderous side, but he really wasn't assassin type anyway. "So.... any ideas?" he asks, being curious if Goe had actually come up with something for once.

Janure Winsure
Off the Coast of City of Sol

The sound of waves brushing against the wooden haul of a ship faintly leaked into Janure's ears. The man sat with his sword by his side and pistol strapped next to his chest. Taking in a deep breath brought a smile upon his scruffy face. The water reminded him of his hometown. Water, boats. And a pile of beaten and bloody bandits laying behind him. It hadn't been an our since Janure, along with a few subordination finished chasing down a small band of thieves. Attempting a daring escape from Sol under his watch? It wasn't happening.

A vehicular expert, a few infantrymen, and a Captain out on a boat with the sun right over head. Something seemed majestic to Janure. What that might have been would evade his recognition while he watched one man tighten the rope holding the group of five men down. "Captain." A solider asked while steering the boat to Haleton. "You sure it was okay for us to leave our jurisdiction like this?"

Janure turned back to the younger lad with a smile. Offering a shrug he said, "Don't worry about that. If anyone says a thing about it, tell them I dragged you along. And if they still have an issue. Just send them my way. I'll clear things up for you." Offering a laugh, Janure stood up and went to pat the solider's shoulder. A few moments later, the port of Haleton came into view. "How about we take a day off? Then head back to Sol? On me boys." Janure was then showered with cheers and thanks by his soldiers. A laugh escaped his lips while his boat entered port still waving the criminals' flag. "Going to have to burn that." He muttered while staring at it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alyssa
She sighed after Alistair was gone, "why was he so obsessed with getting another job?" she wondered as she moved through her mountains of files. She needed someone to do some of the other jobs she took on, maybe she could get one of those new kids. She began to write, writing up a few different letters to different people seeing what people knew about this boy named cole.

Alyssa locked up her place before leaving and heading towards the edge of town where she was to meet someone. In a abandoned building she waited for her client, dressed in a stylish blue dress and party mask to hide her true identity. Her client soon showed up and they began to trade information, in the end she got what she wanted and headed back to her home.

Once home she sent out a courier to find anyone interested in completing one of the jobs.

Fortunately he was at the end of the alley with Goe, there was a clear line of sight to the harbor from there and he saw a ship come there. What really stood off from the rest of the ships was the flag, then he shifted his focus on the deck of the ship where he saw bunch of people tied up and some armymen. "shit, don't you even dare to come this way" he thought, because of his clothing, he was pretty easily recognized as thief, face partly hidden and having hood up along with few lockpicking kits hanging from his belt, you couldn't see the kits from behind because his cloak hid them but they were easy to notice from the front, only thing different from your usual thief was that he was wearing unusually heavy jacket, even in a warm city like Haleton. "Be ready to possibly run, some army people just arrived to the harbor" he warns Goe.

Goe Hikiri
She looked towards the army men and grinded her teeth on each other. These people annoyed her to the core of her existince mainly because they thought they could do everythign they want
I want to kill those little shits so fucking bad. Can I Ali? Can I go and murder them all? I need to free those prisoners. Otherwise they're dead in a week
She started punching a wooden crate somewhere out of sight and hearing area from the army men as the pieces flew everywhere around Alistair's head

He shakes his head as Goe was punching the crate to apparently discharge her hatred. "You'd be caught in an instant, that would be a suicide run, because it seems like they're having some high ranked officer with them" he says staring at the ship and especially at Janure. He as well felt like rescuing the bad of criminals but it would be a suicide run for sure, they got caught, this is out of our hands now he thought, trying to not get distracted by the pieces of wood flying all around him.

[BCOLOR=#808000]Stella Brook[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#808000]Haleton[/BCOLOR]

Stella was patrolling the Haleton as usual, it has been only a week since she joined spec ops and all she has done has been patrolling around the streets of Haleton in a search of thieves and criminals, it just seemed like completely pointless it has been totally quiet and calm in Haleton, the fact that she has been only a week in Haleton at the moment didn't help at all, as she was still rather unfamiliar with the city. She reaches the port and notices a ship with a criminal flag and she was getting excited until she took a better look at the ship. There was five men tied down, sitting on the deck and some military men standing on the deck. Then her eyes found a familiar face, it was Captain Janure, she smiles and began heading towards the ship with a brisk pace.

She salutes the captain before speaking up. "C-captain, w-what are you doing here? Aren't you sup-pposed to be at Sol?" she asks, she was honestly surprised by the fact that Janure was at Haleton in a first place and she felt a bit uneasy, she had met Janure only once before and that was a week ago as she joined spec ops.

Last edited:
Janure ordered one of his men to bring down the flag. It's black color and white bones attracted a lot of attention. The Captain did not mind that attention at all. Wither it was good or bad. While a pair of shipwrites tied the ship down to the dock, Janure prepared to get off the ship. Standing on the rail and looking out into the city. A voice broke out and reached him. "Ugh? Oh, Brook!" Janure smiled at the appearance of the woman. He stepped off the railing before disappearing into a mist. Instantly reappearing beside Stella, the human offered the half-elf a salute. "Good to meet you again. How is the first female operator doing?" Dismissing her question for now.

It was good to see a familiar face in town. She might have been younger than him, but he knew her background. Same training base, pyromancer, poison expert, and a member of the special operations. He could trust this place in her hands. Above them, one of the soldiers had wrapped up the black flag in rope. Calling down he passed it to the Captain. Who caught it quickly. "Well to answer your question, we were chasing some thieves that attempted a heist in Sol. Bastards tried to run from me. You know how it goes." Playing with the bundle of cloth and rope, Janure smirked to Stella with a playful smile. "Mind doing the honors of burning this flag?" The Captain then tossed it up into the air.

Goe Hikiri
She suddenly hugged Alistair from the side burrying her face into his side, seeing she wasn't gonna be able to come any higher with her head
It just makes me so sad... to see your allies get killed... it also makes me pissed... I just wanna murder all of those shitty army people
She clamped onto Alistair. She was biting into his outfit a little to try and keep herself at least slightly more calm

[BCOLOR=#800000]Afternoon[/BCOLOR]

"I know what you mean, i'd want to rescue them as well, but having someone as skilled as him around just doesn't give us a chance for that" he says and looks down at the Goe who was hugging him, he didn't even feel her biting into his jacket. He then shifts his focus back to the armymen and takes a note of a... woman? at the deck as well. Women in army was pretty rare, as the information about ridiculously intense and hard training passed quickly around the world, some of the stories were clearly made up but most of them were true. Some told stories about snipers laying in the ground for many hours in a environment even colder than Iul and recruits being severely punished for failing. Some of the stories were just horrifying and borderline crazy, and based on these stories, Alistair based his forever long decision to stay hidden from the army for as long as possible, even if he had to risk not getting bounty for that.

[BCOLOR=#808000]Afternoon[/BCOLOR]

She looked Janure throwing the flag into the air and giving her the honor of burning it, instead of accepting the honor, she looked disgusted just about the idea of burning the flag. This was a problem she had had ever since she got out of Tel'raen. Most of the pyro's who survived the training were pyromaniacs, Stella was complete opposite, she knew a lot about the subject, but she loathed just the idea of ever having to step back to that suit again.

"I-i'm sorry captain, but i'd really prefer not to take that honor" she says looking away from the flag. She was capable of many things, but such simple mission as burning a pirate flag was too overwhelming for her. She then got to what he asked her before and she blushed a bit, she still couldn't understand the fact that she was first female operative in spec ops and it sounded like pure flattering to her for some reason. "I-i'm doing ok... i-it's been quiet here for the whole week, a-and getting familiar with the city has been a bit tough" she says and watches the flag hit the ground.

[BCOLOR=#666699]Janure Winsure[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#666699]Haleton[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#666699]Afternoon[/BCOLOR]

Janure looked at the flag, now sitting on the ground. He glanced back to Stella before sighing. He was disappointed in her decision not to use what she was taught. That was the reason behind the hell she went through. This was not the place to talk about it or say anything regarding it though. Feeling embarrassed, Janure took a hop and kicked the bundle up and over a group of people. Wanting it out of his face. Where it landed was not his problem. "Well you'll need to be intimate with this town. Know her secrets and paths. And by that, I mean you need to point these boys to the nearest pub." Janure nodded to his squad slowly descended off the ship. "We will be in port for about a day before turning back to Sol. The trip shouldn't be long. However we need to hold those thieves up in a cell and get them ready for transport. I only put so much faith in rope ya'know?." He turned a few degrees before muttering, "Same goes for this town."

A seagull passed over head. Janure's eyes became fixed on the animal before the traveled to the clouds up above. He dug through one of his pockets to fetch a smoking pipe. Placing the wood in his mouth, the Captain bit down onto it. "So." He talked out the side of his mouth. "Things have been quiet? That is good I suppose. But remember, you need to always been in tip top shape. If you're here for to long and nothing happens, come to the Sol. We always have something happening." A smile emerged from his lips as the pipe was removed. The man patted Stella's shoulder as a sign of friendship.

Goe Hikiri
She looked up at Alistair a little bit of wetness seen in her eyes. She looked away for a bit but looked back
Could we please go somewhere else Ali? I am hungry and also slightly sleepy
She held his hand as she leaned against his side again but not looking at the captured allies.
It had always hurt Goe when she saw allies being killed or taken away, this was the main reason for her agressive killing behaviour

He was taken by surprise as he noticed sunlight gleaming on her eyes, it was first time ever that he had seen Goe get even this close to crying, having always seen her as a strong personality that couldn't be tilted easily if at all. Apparently he was very wrong and it pained him that even after knowing Goe for long, he still knew so little about her. He lays his hand on her head and smiles, even though this couldn't be seen because of the cloth that was hiding part of his face. "Sure, now is our only time if we want to leave, otherwise we might end up getting caught too if the soldiers end up coming this way" he says and wraps his arm around Goe lightly before starting to head off back towards the portal to Thieves Guild.

[BCOLOR=#808000]Afternoon[/BCOLOR]

She felt embarrassed and she felt like she had failed some important mission as Janure sighed in disappointment. It wasn't her decision not to burn the flag, but it was more like some other power stopped her from doing so, she just couldn't do it, it was a mountain too big to climb over for her. The experiences she had gone through at the pyro camp was indeed a hell and her psyche couldn't handle it, even though she survived, she payed a toll for that. She quickly dismissed the thoughts about that topic and focused on her current 'mission' which was to guide the soldiers to nearest pub and get the thieves to the jail for the time being.

"W-well, m-maybe we should p-pay a visit to the jail f-first then as it is on the w-way, and then h-head to the pub" she says and takes a note of what Janure said about going to Sol, she kinda began hoping that nothing would happen in the city for a while so she could go to Sol, where captain Janure would be. She blushes a bit to the thought.

Goe Hikiri
Say Ali... would you mind sharing a bed tonight? I really wanna have some big pillow to clamp onto to forget about all this

She smiled and held his hand rather tightly. But then... she blushed heavily as her tummy rumbled indicating she was hungry
I-I-I.... meeeeeeeh~.... sorrry~! I didn't think I was this hungry. Dammit!

Sharing a bed with Goe sounded like a crazy idea to him at first, but he didn't know if she even had anywhere else to go to so he ended up nodding. "Sure... you can come to my house, hope you're still used to cold winds of Iul, my house is quite small and there really isn't any good way to keep it warm, so it's a bit chilly there" he says and opens the door to Thieves guild portal that was located in a dark alley behind a false wall that made it look like there was a dead end before the false wall. Only the members of the Guild could pass through the wall freely afterall. He reaches the elevator with Goe and heads down reaching the Thieves Guild, he opens the door to Goe with a grin, teasing her a bit by for once acting like a gentleman to her.

Goe Hikiri
Thanks Alistair. I'll give you a nice reward for being so nice~

She giggled as she stood on her toes and kissed his cheek softly before goung towards the portal to Iul. She knew where it was as she had been there before to visit Alistair or for missons
I'm used to Iul dummy. I've soent so much time with you it's basically a tropical resort for me hehe

Last edited by a moderator:
[BCOLOR=#800000]Thieves Guild[/BCOLOR]

He grins as Goe was explaining Iul being a tropical resort for her. "Well aren't you from Iul as well, or am i remembering wrong, it's not a resort, it's a home you dummy" he says teasing her. The kiss hadn't really awaken any special reactions in him as he didn't feel any special towards Goe anyways. Love was something he never had experienced, survival taking the top priority in everything, which led him to totally miss such thing. He opens the door to Iul and steps in the portal, like Haleton, it was yet another empty hotel reception-like room, but there was some snow around the elevator door and a cold winds of Iul was blowing lightly from between the doors.

Goe Hikiri
She smiled as she sniffed Iul's fresh air. She smiled as she began walking to the elevator. She smiled and waited on Alistair inside. She had always had feelings more then friendship towards him but she knew he didn't feel love or even know what it was. She really hopes he will feel it one day, and then feel it for her
Lets go Ali. I wanted to show you somethig special still which will be very interesting to you

[BCOLOR=#800000]Portal to Iul[/BCOLOR]

He raises his eyebrow as Goe mentions showing something special to him. "Is there anything special in Iul that i don't know about, i think i've explored the city pretty thoroughly through the years of living there" he says and follows Goe to the elevator and presses the button, sending the elevator up, teleporting them to Iul, as the doors of the elevator opens, the couple were greeted by Iul's freezing air, the sun was slowly setting already, the days in Iul were short afterall, he walks out of the elevator with smile, gladly breathing the fresh and freezing air of his home city. "Good to be back home once again"

Status
Not open for further replies.