There Will Be Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Suou Pavlichenko
Suou.Pavlichenko.full.557957.jpg

Personality: Suou is a reserved and calm girl. She is relatively soft spoken and prefers to observe from afar, though on subjects of interest is willing to stick her neck out. Suou really doesn't care about the town and would let it burn if it weren't for the things she holds precious being stuck here as well. She is also almost religiously protective and loyal to those she considers friends and allies.
Description/History: Suou was born and raised locally. She was forced to grow up early when her mother died, leaving her and her little sister to her drunkard uncle. In order to make sure her sister is taken care of she became the figurative head of the house hold having graduated early from high school.
Currently Suou works at the bar her family owned bar under her aunt during the morning and hunting game in the noon. Being as it may Suou is rarely seen without one of her riffles, hunting coat, and a good book. She can often be found in the trinity bar during work hours or the library/book store after hours if not in the forest hunting. Besides this Suou is one of the few towns people who are willing to be out during the night already having to defend herself from the things that go bump in the night packing enough enough fire power to take on most any thing in one shot. Though she doesn't like it.
Preferred weapon: either her reliable ptrd 41 or ptrs 41 along side her trusted Luger.
Character quote: "How can I help you?"
Others: Suou is knowledgeable in many areas having raised her sister and worked in many jobs around town earning her skills and connections. She is especially knowledgeable in fire arms having to repair and maintain the the large number of firearms her family owns many of which are historical heirlooms along side having needing to mold and press ammunition for them due to uncommon caliber.

You said the humans will be given small powers by the nephilim right? So since most characters would be human from that night, will they be changed into something else or just given a special ability?

I think mostly just given an ability Raven. Although, depending on that ability, it could be a physical change.

And Buio, me and Kuroh would need to talk on whether we want people who are bad or good, it just depends on how many we can get. We were hoping for a certain amount of people to fill out the requirement for the good guys. However, I think we could accept it if yo had one character who was good and another that was bad, especially if the amount of people we attract is low.

Finally, sorry for how long this took me. I was travelling yesterday and wound up playing Skyrim. Then all day today I was visiting my grandmother (she had a stroke :/). I hope there is still interest, though.

And Equivalence, I like your character, so I'll accept it, but I'd like Kuroh to weigh in as well.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Okay I'm in. Sounds like fun.
Ps. I hope your grandma feels better!

• Full Name: Katerina Rose Veralin
  • Faceclaim: 'Kat'
  • Age (16+): 17 almost 18
  • Personality: Katerina is very clever and strong (physically and emotionally). She's sarcastic, loves to have fun, and never backs down from a fight. She's fearless until a thunderstorm starts. She hates those because they make her look weak. She also has a strong opinion on most anything, but will take enlightenment with an open mind. Kat has a strong sense of justice and compassion, though she does tend to slip on a 'devil-may-care' attitude sometimes. Men would call her feisty, while she would call herself passionate.
  • Description: Katerina is short at 5'2, but scrappy. She was born and raised in this town by her older brothers since her parents disappeared in the dangerous night when she was 9. Kitai is 21 and Edward is 26. they are both very good caretakers and hilarious when in a good mood. She loves them to death and though they'd insist on protecting her, she wouldn't hesitate to stick her neck out for either of them. They were the ones who taught her to take care of herself and fight off whatever comes her way. They have spars all the time and she hates when they treat her like a kid or someone who needs protection. She won't take orders from anyone but herself. And that's that.
  • Preferred Weapon: Mostly her fists and agility, but the dagger in her boot would be her next resort
  • Character Quote: "You screw with me, I'll screw you up right back."
  • Other: She has a lot of scars and has sensitive skin that bruises easily.
images

Alexandria Morteni Kir

q34-1_zps93c070f1.jpg

Age 18

Female.

Alexandria is a soft spoken and normally quiet person. The only reason she's always so quiet is because people normally avoid her. Her insecurities do not take over whom she is, infact, they drive her to do even better. A sweet nature can easily be tainted by a bad mouth from another.
Alexandria, although many know little about her, there is a large past to her. A sweet and kind mother taking care of a lonely child of an ex hunter that died in combat. Yet, there is so much to it all. A father, killing and hunting the supernatural-- if they even existed that is. The daughter was well protected throughout the years of the hunter's prime and soon, he retired. Or, so he thought. They never gave up on him as he did them. Demons and the like came after him and soon, his death was staged. A vehicle accident. Smashed to a pulp within the vehicle.

The child was hidden from the idea of the supernatural, never told anything about things like demons, ghouls or monsters that hid within the night. Once the female turned of age, 18, the female set out to live on her own and that was how she entered this little town. No one knew her except her coworkers at the local Inn.
Although, she's not a fan of fighting, she would rather go naturally with her fists and if push came to shove, a pump shotgun.

"No, I'm not from here. . ."

Alexandria was recently bitten in her sleep by something and no one could really tell her what it was. It looks like an animal's bite, but she can't really be so sure. It's healing now, but she hasn't felt the same since..

Sorry it took so long, I had to re-type everything and yeah.. :C

ok, that all makes sense. Well, i've no real interest in playing a good guy in this established setting, but be sure to tell me if you get enough interest that you'll be willing to let me play a villain ^_^.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hi guys!!! Kuroh here. Sorry I wasn't on, I was in the mountains and had no service for two days straight. It's all good now, though. So I should be on more regularly.

Name: Suou Pavlichenko
Suou.Pavlichenko.full.557957.jpg

Personality: Suou is a reserved and calm girl. She is relatively soft spoken and prefers to observe from afar, though on subjects of interest is willing to stick her neck out. Suou really doesn't care about the town and would let it burn if it weren't for the things she holds precious being stuck here as well. She is also almost religiously protective and loyal to those she considers friends and allies.
Description/History: Suou was born and raised locally. She was forced to grow up early when her mother died, leaving her and her little sister to her drunkard uncle. In order to make sure her sister is taken care of she became the figurative head of the house hold having graduated early from high school.
Currently Suou works at the bar her family owned bar under her aunt during the morning and hunting game in the noon. Being as it may Suou is rarely seen without one of her riffles, hunting coat, and a good book. She can often be found in the trinity bar during work hours or the library/book store after hours if not in the forest hunting. Besides this Suou is one of the few towns people who are willing to be out during the night already having to defend herself from the things that go bump in the night packing enough enough fire power to take on most any thing in one shot. Though she doesn't like it.
Preferred weapon: either her reliable ptrd 41 or ptrs 41 along side her trusted Luger.
Character quote: "How can I help you?"
Others: Suou is knowledgeable in many areas having raised her sister and worked in many jobs around town earning her skills and connections. She is especially knowledgeable in fire arms having to repair and maintain the the large number of firearms her family owns many of which are historical heirlooms along side having needing to mold and press ammunition for them due to uncommon caliber.

First of all, Equivilence, DARKER THAN BLACK YOU KNOW DARKER THAN BLACK LET ME LOVE YOU!!! Second, like Tanzinite, I accept your character!!! The only thing is: she's underaged and works at a bar? I mean, I know it's a thing in anime (K-Project, anyone?) but in real life it is less feasible. I guess it is a small town, so things happen. You're good to go, then!

ok, that all makes sense. Well, i've no real interest in playing a good guy in this established setting, but be sure to tell me if you get enough interest that you'll be willing to let me play a villain ^_^.

Hey Buio! I agree with Tanz on the point that we really do need enough good characters before letting anyone play the bad. After all, this is an RP about surviving everything. I just don't want it to be too unbalanced. The bad guys don't exactly sit around and have tea, so RPing them would be a lot different. I'm still talking with Tanz about it (like I said, I really haven't been here), but we'll definitely let you know how it goes.

Reactions: 2 people
Hi guys!!! Kuroh here. Sorry I wasn't on, I was in the mountains and had no service for two days straight. It's all good now, though. So I should be on more regularly.

First of all, Equivilence, DARKER THAN BLACK YOU KNOW DARKER THAN BLACK LET ME LOVE YOU!!! Second, like Tanzinite, I accept your character!!! The only thing is: she's underaged and works at a bar? I mean, I know it's a thing in anime (K-Project, anyone?) but in real life it is less feasible. I guess it is a small town, so things happen. You're good to go, then!

Hey Buio! I agree with Tanz on the point that we really do need enough good characters before letting anyone play the bad. After all, this is an RP about surviving everything. I just don't want it to be too unbalanced. The bad guys don't exactly sit around and have tea, so RPing them would be a lot different. I'm still talking with Tanz about it (like I said, I really haven't been here), but we'll definitely let you know how it goes.
Teens are permitted to work at family run institutions, even bars as long as illegal drinking does not occur. And thank you for knowing the darker than black series. Also is the actual RP up yet? If so can you put up a link in here if it's not too much to ask?

Last edited by a moderator:
Teens are permitted to work at family run institutions, even bars as long as illegal drinking does not occur. And thank you for knowing the darker than black series. Also is the actual RP up yet? If so can you put up a link in here if it's not too much to ask?

Oh cool!! I've been enlightened, thank you! Yesss darker than black im so happy you know it.

And no, the RP itself hasn't started yet. When it does we'll post a link on the original post so that it is visible for everyone :)

I'd also like to ad that in many places of the world 16 is by no means considered 'under age' be it for sex, drinking, or voting. Also i was under teh impression that this Rp was not set in modern times, but rather somewhere in the vicinity of the late 1800's, if that was the case then there shoudl be even less of an issue regarding her age (remember that even in america people were getting married and having kids as young as 16 or 17, and as recently as only 100 years ago. The entire concept of 'teenagers' and them being treated like underage members of society is only about as recent as the 1960's, just about the time where all the baby boomers were in their teenage years.)

I have decided to name Suou's uncle Hei. I am also confused about time period, but no matter the time period Suou will not give up the PTRD. It's her DTB canon weapon.

.-. I leave for work and people reply. q.q

I've asked Tanz about the time period to double check, but I'm pretty sure its a more modern setting. However, it is also an isolated, smallish town, so it will be less modern than, say, a city. So having a minor working in a bar is feasible, then!! :)

modern setting huh? that adds a whole new layer of possibilities for a villain then

hqdefault.jpg

Definitly modern guys. Sorry that wasn't conveyed adequately in the intro.

As for the actual thread, I am waiting for a few more applications before setting up both and OOC and an IC. I'll link them in the intro when that happens.

-Wonders if she's accepted or not.
q.q'

Ah yes!!! Sorry, I forgot to say that all of you are accepted unless Tanz has anything to say on the matter :)

Status
Not open for further replies.