There Will Be Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, how many characters are we allowed to have? I could easily pull off two, but if it's unnecessary and not needed, then it's fine.~

We'll wait and see. If we don't get many more players soon, then those who have applied already can make a second

Name: Celyr (pronounced like cellar) Vion

Personality: Celyr is, in short, an asshole. He is a very self-assured, condescending individual, yet able to mask it with good looks and actual intelligence. It's hard to tell is he actually likes people or if he's just putting on a show. He is witty and calculating, able to con people out of many things.

Description: He is widely known for his affiliation with black market dealings, drug transportation and shipping of jailbroken prisoners. He is also admired as a merchant, usually showing distaste to rich people and favor to the poor. He is very fond of Daily's Cross, being that it is a small town. However, the recent "lockdown" of the town had left him in more than a bad mood, yet he seems quite… calm.. considering the circumstances.

Preferred Weapon: Being a man of more… unkindly… affairs, he is fairly skilled in hand to hand combat, clubs/staves, and other miscellaneous items that can be dangerous. A mans gotta protect himself, right?

Character Quote: "It's dangerous to be sincere unless you are also stupid. Are you stupid?"

Other: img-thing.jpeg

Name: Celyr (pronounced like cellar) Vion

Personality: Celyr is, in short, an asshole. He is a very self-assured, condescending individual, yet able to mask it with good looks and actual intelligence. It's hard to tell is he actually likes people or if he's just putting on a show. He is witty and calculating, able to con people out of many things.

Description: He is widely known for his affiliation with black market dealings, drug transportation and shipping of jailbroken prisoners. He is also admired as a merchant, usually showing distaste to rich people and favor to the poor. He is very fond of Daily's Cross, being that it is a small town. However, the recent "lockdown" of the town had left him in more than a bad mood, yet he seems quite… calm.. considering the circumstances.

Preferred Weapon: Being a man of more… unkindly… affairs, he is fairly skilled in hand to hand combat, clubs/staves, and other miscellaneous items that can be dangerous. A mans gotta protect himself, right?

Character Quote: "It's dangerous to be sincere unless you are also stupid. Are you stupid?"

Other: View attachment 26080
I like the character, but I find it a little odd that he is shipping jailbroken prisoners. The other sort of criminal activities I can understand, that one not so much.

We will start soon, I just want to see if we can get a few more before myself and Kuroh put up sheets and decide if we'll allow two characters per person.

That'll most likely be explained through character interaction.

Alright. So much waiting, but I wanna go through with it.

hmm, guessing playing a villain is a no-go then. too bad.

Hmm.. That really is too bad D:

Interesting RP though.... Interesting..

Oh, I was referring to Buio not getting to play a villain. xD

Oh.
xD
I thought you were like 'too bad it hasn't started yet.
q.q
I'm sorry.
--Lack of sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.