The Zoo Warriors (Signups/OOC) [Only Accepting Humans]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, reminder that we need more humans though

Name: Richard "Red" Japster

Species: Injected

DNA: Kangaroo

Personality: Red's spirit isn't easily knocked down. He does his best to remain optimistic at all times, even in this tough situation; if you pass him by, he'll almost always be wearing a smile. When something's on his mind, he speaks up. When he starts something, he finishes it. He loves meeting new people and remembers just about every name he hears. After all, you never know when someone's going to come back in your time of need. Some people may even find his constant upbeat attitude a little annoying. His time in the cage is certainly trying, but he firmly believes that every life is valuable, including his own.

Sexuality: Gay

Appearance: Red has light brown hair, kept pretty short and rarely brushed, leaving it very scruffy for its length. He's a little short and a little on the pudgy side, with a round, boyish jaw. His eyes are vibrant red and about as wide and intense as they come, with every emotion displayed in crystal clarity. Even his mouth is large and expressive, catching every smile or frown, no matter how small. He's a very easy man to read, all in all. Long brown-furred ears part his hair, moving up or down in tune with his emotions. His legs have thickened with muscle and his feet are very large, keeping him from wearing any shoes. A thick kangaroo tail hangs behind him, strong enough for him to lean back on for the delivery of powerful kicks. His legs aren't properly shaped for regular hopping, but the size of his feet makes walking around a little awkward.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Diana R., crimson
Name: Diana Rivire
Species: Human
DNA: Human DNA

Personality: Diana is a rather quiet woman. She keeps her inner most thoughts to herself, and will say only what you want to hear. She distances herself from the other scientists, and while she tends to her job with utmost seriousness and care, there's that part of her mind that wonders and questions the insanity of it all. She is naturally curious, but cautious as well. She is terrible with speaking and giving advice in general as she is easily irritable.

Sexuality: Lesbian

Appearance: Diana has white blonde hair that is usually tied up into a loose bun. She has hazel colored eyes that are neither warm nor cold. She frequently wears a simple blue button up shirt and a pair of black jeans with only a stereotypical white lab coat over her shoulders. She has an average height, standing at 5'6, though she is far from bony and skinny. She is rather filled out in all part of her body, giving her a rather strong build. [Couldn't find a pic, sorry]

Leia F., cyan
Name: Leia Furste
DNA: Vampire Bat [Diaemus Youngi]

Personality: Leia is a quiet girl who is usually seen as if she was sleep-walking. She is usually found tired, sleepy or napping away. Whenever she can though, she will make an effort to throw herself into other people's company, just so the dark doesn't completely isolate her from everyone else.

Sexuality: Bi-curious

Minitokyo_Anime_Wallpapers_Other-1.jpg

• Love
You can erase the barn owl. I'm making a regular human since we need some

Name: Maria Chloabelle
DNA: Orangeband Surgeon
Personality:Bubbly and light, happy to try and share such with others and make their day just a little bit brighter, though her internal personality is much different. She is worrisome and easily annoyed with how dependant everyone is. She is also fairly depressed a lot of times. Not to a clinical disorder point, but to some extent or another, it's always there, causing her to cover it up with her happy-go-lucky outer personality
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance:
Human
140424-1.jpg

mer
(picture reference for the tail only)
44aa2d1ea1ce451a73030dce0ef9dcb0-jpg.53115

Other: She is able to switch between human and mer form through contact with salt water. When submerged in salt water, she becomes a mer, but if left outside of water for too long, she slowly reverts back to a human state. She can stay in a human state for long stretches of time, though she will have dry eyes and itchy dry skin. She will often times be very uncomfortable out of water, and will choose whenever possible to stay in the water.

Name: Lucas
Species: Human
Personality:Very to the point, outgoing, and willing to speak his mind to anyone who asks (or doesnt) He knows how to get up in people's faces, and isnt afraid to do so. Though very expressive and rough around the edges, aggressive at times, he is very kind and caring, just using the wrong means to get to the right ends.
Appearance:
ravishingly-attractive-hairstyle-with-dreadlocks-jpg.53021

Reactions: AnastiaCrest01
May I also reserve the Grevy's Zebra, please?
Will post CSs asap.

• Love
All accepted so far.

Though @AmerillaRose she should have bunny ears in her picture, they don't shift into their animal forms. They are mutated to have animal features.

• Thank You
Reactions: Moogle-Girl
so does that mean I have to change mine?

No yours is fine since she is aquatic. Her being stuck in water all the time wouldn't be fun for you.

Oh right, sorry about that, I couldn't find a rabbet girl picture that I liked, but I'll look again.

Name:

Tabitha Belle

Female

Species:

Injected

DNA:

Panda

Personality:

Tabitha seems very cold and anti-social on the outside, but the truth is she just has trust issues. Her parents sold her when she was 10 because they wanted the money, despite being rich anyway. This act gave her trust issues, so she does what she can to push others away. She has a very serious nature and easily gets irritated, but her heart is usually in the right place. Once someone gets close to her, she is kind, humorous, friendly, and open towards that person. She also becomes more comfortable and more of herself around that person, as well as incredibly loyal to that person. She is often seen cloud or star gazing, lost in thought.

Sexuality:

Bisexual

Appearance:

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]
3263581435_32f344b514.jpg
[/BCOLOR] The only things different is that her hair is half black, she has panda ears and a panda tail, and her clothes. She usually wears a black half tee and black jeans.

Name: Divinity Freedman
DNA: Impala
Personality: Divinity is a very free-spirited young woman. She's bubbly and open, and has evident wit. She's seldom seen down, and has a tendency to always make people laugh and smile, no matter how dire the situation. She has a bit of a reputation for being mischievous, clever, and witty. As well as extremely hyper.
Sexuality: Pansexual
Appearance:
long%20hair%20thigh%20highs%20purple%20eyes%20anime%20girls%20white%20background%20black%20hair_www.wallpapernono.com_100.jpg
Though, with added Impala ears and tail.
images

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Falon Weller
DNA: Grey Wolf
Personality: Falon is very quiet and softspoken, for lack of better words. She comes off as mysterious and anti-social, as well as very serious and curt. Her real attitude is a mystery known only to few.
Appearance:
NekoGirl3.jpg

She also has a jet black wolf tail matching her hair color. Her eyes, rather than gold, are a stunning blue.​

Last edited:
  • Love
Name: Bluebell
Species: (Human or Injected) Injected
DNA: (If Injected, if human erase) Loped ear rabbit
Personality: Very shy, timed, and skittish. She doesn't like people that much and prefers to hide. When she does speak she is soft spoken. She is very curious, even if it scares her; she wants to know more about it. She tries to get along with everyone the best she can.
Sexuality: Demisexual
Appearance:Bluebell.jpeg

Sorry it doesn't look so nice, but I could find one I liked, so I drew it.

Yay! sorry it wasn't right at first

Yeah, I guess so =3

Well I find this idea very intriguing, and would love to join in.​

Name:
Revenal Altoner

Species:
Human

Personality:
"Strange as all can be." Revenal is indeed a strange mind, and while he talks like a genius it truly is hard to tell who he is talking to as he always seems to speak his thoughts aloud. Being one of the starting researchers on the project Revenal has given much time to both the serums used to inject into the subjects, and the actual studying of the subjects to a almost obsessive point. Some would say Mr. Altoner considers the project his life's work yet strangely enough as a scientist he seems to show a high concern for the subject's well being like a father to his children. He has shown high dislike to the funding members desire to use the subjects as zoo animal even at one time getting hostile on the matter with the board.

Sexuality:
Straight

Appearance:
latest

OMG, I need to make another character to crush over this character XD

Oh yeah, one thing we forgot to mention is that you can choose to be like a government or military official or a scientist. You could be a random person, but just letting everyone know that those are options ^^

OMG, I need to make another character to crush over this character XD
Shadic. I am afraid you have been diagnosed with...... TEENAGE GIRL SYMPTOM! You only have 5 minutes to live before you squeal over every cute guy you see. I am truly sorry XD Lol no I'm not. BTW, still hate the fact you got snow. You took it from me! x3

Status
Not open for further replies.