The Zoo Warriors (Signups/OOC) [Only Accepting Humans]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nivandi: Wasted dedication.

Me: NIVANDI! *grabs the snow leopard by the ear and then takes her off*

Dang alerts.. :p

Sorry. Still trying to wait so that we don't drown Ana. :3

Well hopefully we will hear from Ana or the GM soon.

I think it might be time to consider this dead unfortunately.

NEVAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We just need to wait for Ana, lets just hope her punishment that her teacher caused cuz he didn't want to help her the right way gets off soon.

• Thank You
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
I'm gonna wait, Anne well be back and so well Nico. Besides I don't want to leave Bluebell TTATT

Bluebell: T.T If no one is here then I'll be alone, but we shall wait and see what well happen."

Yeah...

I guess I'll wait. I've got some others I'm dropping, so I should be fine.

Reactions: andrew21234
I'm gonna wait, Anne well be back and so well Nico. Besides I don't want to leave Bluebell TTATT

Bluebell: T.T If no one is here then I'll be alone, but we shall wait and see what well happen."
You could always put Bluebell in the Fragment RP XD

Bluebell: Its not like I that many memories to lose >.>

You wouldn't be a bunny

Bluebell: 0A0 w-w-w-WHAT!

(That is an option, thanks)

I would stay.
Chestnut: It's alright, we're here and will stay here forever. And ever. And ever. And ever...

Lets just hope ana is not grounded for life and Nico will not have forgotten us.
Jeremah: Chestnut! Stop that! I havn't introduced you to pop culture yet! You will not scare off another hybrid!
Chestnut: Awwwwwwwwww, i liked breaking the 4th wall. Why wouldn't like scaring people off. I just dound this creepy animal crossing villager head! I will cut you with my axe after i'vve grown this tree!

This shall be my last post for tonight.

Bluebell: HA! Take that Rose! Don't worry Chestnut, if I go anywhere I'll be sure to hop over here to chat with you =3 I think I forgive you for trying to feed me to your brother. But I got my eye on him >.>

Why is she so mean to me? Also I did forget, I should go reread the bios. But I'll move Bluebell only if the GMs say that this roleplay is over.

Bluebell: I could work with that.

*taps foot and sighs* I shall silently stalk you all~

Nivandi: .... You don't sound creepy at all.

*shush*

Status
Not open for further replies.