The Zoo Warriors (Signups/OOC) [Only Accepting Humans]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I'll tell my brain no =3
Bluebell: Maybe you should tell your brain to stop random drawing when you should be sleeping
o.o

Is the RP still going on? I havent gotten any notifications....

There wasn't been any new posts yet but I plan to have one up tomorrow.

oh okay just wondering if it had already died ^^;;

I'm waiting for others to post.

Reactions: EternalMusic
I'm still waiting for Ana.

I'd feel bad replying a bunch while she's gone and making her dig through everything.

I'm still waiting for Ana.

I'd feel bad replying a bunch while she's gone and making her dig through everything.
Me too
Chestnut: But i wanna play!

im waitin on moogle

Bluebell: I know, I want to play too, but that scary guy is still out there >~<

Chestnut:It's alright. My brother is his son so he could get him out. oops. SPOILERS!

Bluebell: Nooo, he wants to make into rabbit stew! I know it 0A0

Chestnut: Don't fret about it. If he does then i'll throw nuts at him and Jeremiah will turn him into a coat! Said Chestnut before winking out red pupils. Hey, since when did the OOC become IC non RP related cute character chat room.

Bluebell: since we got bored and have nothing else to do. Now this brother of yours does he eat bunnies?

Chestnut: Ummm, maybe. But not ones that say they don't wanna be eaten. Sorry, he's a falcon, or a predator. He eats insects too and sometimes berries if he can't find any prey.

Bluebell: its a trap! You want to feed me to him. And I trusted you, we prey animals should stick together TTATT

Lol send help the characters are taking over! XD

Haha I love it when this happens in OoCs~

Nivandi: *hangs from a tree lazily and looks down at the two others below her* I am so bored.... *takes out a sketch pad and starts drawing*

*watches as all the craziness breaks through*

XD well then I think I'll go post real quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.