The Zodiac Fighters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering the same thing

Probably either tonight or tomorrow afternoon depending on how fast I finish the intro post.

Can i reserver Capricorn?....and is that You Lunar?

This screams Eva. I love it.

If I didn't have a lot on my plate I'd be so down for this, maybe later on would if I have the time would it maybe be possible to join?

are we going to start soon?.

(WIP WIll Finish Tomorrow)

mech_suit_by_janjinator-d5nyvp9.jpg

Name
Natasha "Akula"Solotov

Code name/Nick name
"Akula"

Nationality
Russian

Zodiac Fighter Unit
Capricorn
Zero-Ten

mecha-4.jpg

Skills/Abilities
{Natasha}
+Natasha is precise and skilld with Long range weponry and CQC as she was traind by her father.
+Natasha using her ACMS for her mech (All Control Mobiel Suit) she can move as freely as if she were not in the mech giving her Full Control and Sync. with her mech.
+Traind to be a Marksmen she has a keen eye and very Precise sight.

{Capricorn}
+The mecha has a High durated Kinetic chield,able to block most Projectials and aswell meele attacks.
+The mecha has a "Ultimate Wepon" Named "Trinity",The Mechas Long range rifle would go in a transfomation making itself longer and connecting to the mech and abble to fire a Thunghsten Rod that reaches at speeds of Mach 3,But wen fired the mecha would go in a "Tired" state and operate at only 50% till its energy has been recoverd.
+The mecha has long "Blades" on its Back,Leg,s,Shulders and head and are used for Close range combat

Personality
Natasha is kinda serius and Grumpy,but Loyal to most but she has a Good side and rarely shows it,se is like in her combat,silent and pacient like she is behinde her scope,aswell she likes being in teamsbut she mostly rather like the silent ones as she looses her cosentration,aswell she acts like a Guardian angel and especially in combat as she watches and saves other peoples asses.

Biography
(What was your character's life like before and after the 2020 meteor?)​

Last edited by a moderator:
ok seriously? when is this going to start? I don't mean to be rude or anything but seriously..we've been waiting forever..if the gm is busy in rl or something I can understand that but at least give us a warning that it will be a bit longer.

ok seriously? when is this going to start? I don't mean to be rude or anything but seriously..we've been waiting forever..if the gm is busy in rl or something I can understand that but at least give us a warning that it will be a bit longer.
I'm hoping I can get up the starter this weekend. Sorry, I think my main delay is writing it and making it long enough.

Lunar-Eclipse said:
I'm hoping I can get up the starter this weekend. Sorry, I think my main delay is writing it and making it long enough.

It's ok I'm just really excited about this rp and I was worried it was going to die before we even started.

@Lunar-Eclipse Yessss, I caught this Roleplay before it got too far! Can I reserve the Sagittarius spot? I can have my CS up before the end of the day.

Can I reserve Cancer? I'll have my CS up in a few minutes.

[spoili]
e31df4f9910e09c36f3f016d5f4d98fd.jpg
[/spoili]
Name: Carolina Ferguson

Nationality: American

Zodiac Fighter Unit:
[spoili]
latest
[/spoili]

Skills/Abilities: Carolina was capable of piloting the mech and dual-wielding handguns with ease. The Mecha was designed for quick disabling attacks against weaker enemies, otherwise known as assassination. It consists of a hidden blade on its right arm and an ion arm cannon on its left. The Mecha utilizes both anti-grav stabilizers and rocket propulsion for flight.

Personality: Carolina is very optimistic and resembles a child's teacher in a way because she is caring for others, but doesn't let slip ups get past her.

Biography: Carolina was a Major in the army before the meteor. She did her job to the best of her ability, watching over her men and women. She had much more technical work then she did field and had to become computer literate as a result. Of course the workaholic major became the most studious personnel possible and eventually became fluent in code. Then the meteor hit and they were being sent in and out of the field to apprehend the threat, but Starlight Tech came in with these over-sized robots. Carolina and all of her base each tested the machine out, Carolina wouldn't know until a week later that she was the only one who had proven worthy of the machine. She couldn't tell whether she cared or not, it just seemed like she was doing her job. To her anyways.

Alright, my main RP has fallen into despair. If it's possible I'd like to reserve Rions old spot in Scorpio.

Status
Not open for further replies.