Status
Not open for further replies.
Character Sheet:
anime-art-asuka-space-girl-drawing-art.jpg

Name: Lafresia Brown

Nationality: Germany

Zodiac Fighter Unit: Libra zero-seven
2116326_1319830214543.58res_465_300.jpg

Skills/Abilities: Lafresia is smart and also well trained in fighting with and without mecha, learns everything quickly.
Her mecha, can use two swords, two guns and flying

Personality: She kind, athletic, easily blushes, can easily find new friends

Biography: Lafresia was living in Berlin as a normal girl, searching a workplace. Then two years later the meteor crashed into the earth. When they searched people which were the most synchronized with the mechs, Lafresia volenteered directly, and she was compatible with the unit Libra zero-seven. She wasn't the only one, but she was the one with the best tests results, and she learned pretty fast how to use it perfectly.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Rion

• 597ff40ca1d53eb6e216b482b6de3bdb.png

Scorpio - Hersir Three
    Design and production by Krona Inc, in cooperation with Starlight Tech.

We are proud to present our newest prototype, The Scorpio Hersir Three Class Mech.
    Made to pack a punch, The Hersir Three is built for hit and run tactics. Using our newly improved booster
    technology, the Scorpio can dash away from any danger that may arise. The large plasma cannon is purely meant for close combat,
    and that's where the claw come in handy as well.

Krona Inc. is here to protect you.
    Krona Inc. is not responsible for possible damage or
    injury caused by giant mech.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: a touch of dread
question can our mecha have like the ability to transform into our zodiac sign? so like my mecha can be a full on man looking suit or something like that and then it has the ability to transform into a giant robot lion?
It'd probably be easier to have the mech with traits to a lion than that. Otherwise the mech can be set at either mode by the workers depending on the mission if you prefer.

Its ok thanks though :) i'll finish up my cs and get it posted soon

Reactions: Lunar-Eclipse
sasuke.jpg
Name: Joseph McCloud

Nationality: American

Zodiac Fighter Unit: Leo zero-five (the arms don't actually have legs like the picture and his hands are actually hands not mouths except for when he uses his mecha's special weapon)lion.jpg

Skills/Abilities: Was in the air force. an amazing pilot, good at long and close range fighting, team player, leadership skills. the hands of his mecha turn into lion canons to be used at long range but can only be used once since it uses a lot of energy. other weapons sword and shield, machine guns, and assault rifles, only carries one of them into battle equiped before the mission.

Personality: Despite his cold military look Joseph is a very caring guy if sometimes a bit clueless to other peoples hints or signs. He is loyal to a fault and trusts his allies to the end no matter what. He believes as long as you can keep fighting there is always a chance which inspired his favorite saying "if I can still breath, the enemy better be ready"

Biography: Before the Meteor hit Joseph was one of the best pilots in the air force. He flew in hundreds of missions even if the odds of survival were increasingly low. He was highly regarded by his comrades and he worked hard every day to make sure each man made it home alive. After the meteor struck however his career started to fall apart due to the ineffectivness of their weapons on the monsters. when the mechas were built however the military extended his contract to starlight industries and got him hired on as a pilot where he we will continue to work like he did before the meteor struck.

Last edited:
Have a look on my CS.

Also, how giant is giant? Are the Mechs like the size on Andy's picture?

@Rion accepted~

Yeah Andy's picture has the approximate size of each Mech.

Woo.
I was worried my mech would look too "alien" but I guess it worked out.

(Source)
ZZtER1MCQ6fC6EIm0-CwXpwHC9VxRivMW50lR5vpDJjy8QywP9BX7Xcqg8tvzjpXm4G5sNMqtvGA-q2nsctZFY3CqU4pDkcs82vfcoHc-fSbFhHxVSu0LdDVnNdPcQD9x4UUpg1AiAjjGvw_Lg=s0-d-e1-ft

Name: Persephone Montague

Nationality: Japanese

Zodiac Fighter Unit: 00, Ophiuchus
(Source)
UMl-yhJ5bt_qkVETKaUSVYEFqHggWLOxo8IoeBiKmjYyFLOOsYgTZHzIsz3OC4Dq96ywbBGhi1DzNk424Ga8pSlcyzBlY03uZz8BF1aF1YL4f7c6-weSBC-8esSvsjnGixT3HNk=s0-d-e1-ft

Skills/Abilities: Anything

Personality: Persephone, to others, seems to be rather emotionless and almost robotic in her behavior. Her motives and actual personality seem to be an enigma as she can change her static behavior at the drop of a hat. Her mindset is to destroy and tries to contain this to be able to be around humans. She's also been shown to be seemingly uncaring about others demands and emotions except the ones of her adoptive mother.

Biography: Persephone was raised by the founder of Starlight Tech, Ilithyia Montague as her biological mother had died in childbirth of an unknown virus inside of her body. Her childhood was certainly an odd one. She was antisocial and acted violent to other children who tried to befriend her. Ilithyia became concerned for her violent nature and had her go to therapy to be analyzed. All she would tell her therapist was "I'm supposed to destroy. I was born to. You and many others are in my way of my goal."

After several failed therapy sessions, her adoptive mother decided to try to help her herself. Ilithyia analyzed her DNA and searched for any signs of the same virus that killed her biological mother. The virus hadn't been invading her immune system but instead her DNA. Ilithya decided to wait until she knew more about the virus and until she was older to tell Persephone. After her mother's company was funded by the UN, she insisted on being the pilot to the prototype Ilithyia had presented to the world. Concerned for her safety, she allowed her to be a pilot but only when she found it necessary. But she knows she was born to destroy, and will do it even if she's forbidden to.

Yeah I think we have enough to begin. I'll start on the first post soon.

Feel free to reopen the Aquarius slot.

Something urgent came up, sorry.
I'll have to pull out of this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.