The world of Norindul

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
No... No was not an answer Frak was used too. It meant he couldn't have what he wanted, it meant someone diagreed with him... "BUT...F...FRAK...FRAK NEED..." The steed walked past him casually and slowly, Fraks eyes followed him, disappointment filling them.

Yet it was no concern to him. Frak would find the item and the steed would help!

He walked slowly, letting the wounded human and the steed walk just ahead of him. His eyes focusing on the shadows. He knew he was fast and something inside of him told him this was the point he wanted.

The steed stepped into the darkness of the forest, the shadows wrapped around his body like an intimate lover...

Then the human, the shadows almost repelled by him, probably him human nature... even the shadows could tell the humans were filthy beings made for such foul things, as rape, drugs and boy bands...

And then Frak touched the darkness and his eyes became dull, the slight sound that slipped from lips almost sounded like the darkness was trying to speak. His eyes burst into colour as he slowed down, the ground moving under his feet as he glanced back to the steed and human, the glow from him eyes illuminating the vial of green before with a somewhat honest yet cocky flash of his teeth he spoke in a different voice, with better grammar...

'"I'll be taking this..."'

Frak pushed off from where he stood and ran into the forest at full speed, weaving between trees. He kept glancing down at the vial before pulling the top off woth his teeth, the smell was like a wake up call and he felt his body shudder and turn on it's own. "THIS WAY!!" Frak turned almost 90 degrees instantly, no effort, no caution, he could almost see the smell of what he was after... He just had to reach it...

• Love
Reactions: Wolfsin
Lucine Valdis Silisra

The party, though she failed to internally label it such due to her failure, had ended and a her thoughts consumed her as if beasts upon prey. Her eyes remained steeled, cold and unmoving but they would dip in and out of their icy blue and shadowed depths as her mind would twist within trying to reassure herself that it was simple paranoia driving her to the brinks of insanity to justifying her thoughts. Vilectis had definitely gotten to her with his maliciously whispered words that she could only interpret as a threat from the Velmont.

A sharp hiss had slipped from her clenched fangs, her eyes burning in their depths as she continued to march forwards in the halls towards her quarters. Lucine wanted only to break the very wall before her, to let it shatter beneath her strength just as, right now, she wanted to see happen to the Velmont. When she reached the familiar set of doors, she swung them open as she did well to forget who occupied her room, her steps changing from silent taps to thundering thuds as she went to perch herself upon the lid of her coffin.

It was beautiful, in her private opinion as the ivory white material matched the paleness of her own flesh, though the coffin itself was decorated with silver and gold floral twists and turns. Slips of red and black appeared at its top to form the bulk of the carved design, a set of lilies that spanned out. Lucine trailed her fingers gently against that very detail, lovingly so. It had settled her thoughts but it did little to stop the fact that she could only believe that the Velmont prince would, somehow, remove Julius and to do so, using the mission the BloodRaven had chosen to take on..

"Mistress?"

Icy blue depths, still veiled in turmoil, turned to Aurielle who sat upon the vampire's bed with wide eyes that were full of curiosity and that Lucine could only relate to a young doe. Had she lost her temper enough that it awakened the exhausted mortal who only hours ago was stripped of her own blood. Lucine surely then looked shocked, her lips parted into a small 'o' as she brought herself to her feet. "Aurielle..." Lucine walked over to her bed and sat herself down before the human. A pale, cold hand had reached out to press against the girl's cheek, her expression twisted in subtle worry.

"Are you okay?"

Lucine had gotten a simple nod. "I see." The silisra noble had simply smiled at the human before gathering herself to her feet, heading over towards the vanity table. "Are you okay, Lucine?" Rare times did Aurielle use her real name and it had taken Lucine a while to get the mortal to even use it. There was a lapse in her own composure. "I am...alright... Distraught may be the best description, if I have to admit it." Lucine perched herself at the mirror and unclasped the silver cuff from her longer hair. "Do you...Well, do you wish to talk about it?" The mortal asked just as the vampire in the room wiped the lipstick from her own lips. "...A minor inconvenience occurred in the form of an annoying noble." Lucine muttered before craning her neck around. "Go to sleep, you must be exhausted from earlier.." "-But." "Just sleep, Aurielle. There is no point fighting it."

In the end, Aurielle had returned to her rest as Lucine changed and sat back upon her coffin, fingers rasping against her cheek, each movement slow and deliberate as tension filled the room around her. "Vilectis..." The lack of control of mind numbing, dragging her into a part of her personality she had suppressed in front of others. "It seems I may need to speak to him soon..." She had no trust in whatever the Velmont was planning. A frown marred her features as she slipped inside her coffin, desiring the seclusion it provided for her thoughts that soon lulled her into a dreamless rest.

• Love
GM Post~

David hardly could look up quickly enough, when the shadows around him seemed to bleed in upon him. The sound of whisking air caught his ears, before he tumbled to the ground, entangled by a bolas. several blackened figures appeared out of the shadows, similarly to how he'd seen Frak do already. David looked up. "What, who are you!" he demanded, but they said nothing, a knife was plunged into his back and darkness filled his vision. David too vanished into the shadows of Ividel, before anyone would notice, the last thing he seen was the Demonic man chasing after the little goblin.

@Rhubarbarian

Griffin patted himself down, growling angrily as his attention finally headed on to Frak in the distance. With the goblins ability to traverse shadows it made him a real pain in the ass, but Griffin could NOT lose that vial to the creature.

"Last fucking time I help a Goblin!" He roared, and then his aura spiked up around him. It was a menacing sight, as obsidian colored flame surrounded him and licked at the stone around him. Griffin was a dusk elf, mix that with the demonic presence his aura was something truly menacing, and for him to be a Dusk elf of the black dragon ... that said everything.

One foot ahead of the other, and he was off. The fire behind him screamed its protests to the darkened sky, and was met by the howling of phantoms from all around. The forest was awakening, and that was the last thing Griffin wanted. "Frak give me back that damn vial!" Griffin grunted, quickly adjusting to the way the trees interlocked in thorny paths, it was as though Griffin had made this forest. The adaptive ability of the dusk elf kicking in fully. he was closing in on Frak, and with the scent of the Goblin, not even shadows would hide him. "Frak if we don't stop thrashing through here, then we are going to have bigger problems than we want, Give me the vial and Ill help you figure out what your trying to figure out!" The surroundings were growing louder, Griffin could see the glowing green of the phantoms that haunted this forest. Phantoms weren't what he was worried about... The Demons were. Frak would not survive a demon encounter, and it was questionable if he would either.

With every step he took he felt the urge to move faster growing, he turned around and glanced back at the steed which was chasing him with a look on his face that resembled a mad man being chased by some sort of fluffy creature, this alone was confusing and unnerving for Frak yet something made sense to him... The forest was chasing him as well.

"FRAK NO LIKE TREES! TREES MAKE CARTS!" He leapt over a branch which grew across the path and then turned to change direction, he smell from the vial kept him on track and told him when to turn, it was like following some sort of map that would work out where he was and what route to take as it changed...

'Frak, we need to move fast... This is a bit weird...'
"FRAK MOVING FAST!"
'Frak...'
"FRAK MOVING!"
'Frak!!!!'
"WHAT VOICE?!"
'MOOOOVE!!!!'

Frak's eyes focused for a moment to see the path where the scent passed through become nothing but a wall of forest. His feet grazed across the floor as he attempted to stop himself and change direction, though as he slowed he noticed the wall was spreading quickly, and through the gaps he could see where the scent originated from. "CLOSE!!" Frak screamed as he turned around to look at the steed. He saw it running towards him, fire burning but on it's face concern.

"I WILL BE BACK SOON!" Frak turned and ran towards the wall throwing the vial on the ground, though as he let go his mind flicked back to the lid in his other hand. "I'M SORRY!" He reached the forest wall and his eyes dulled completely and then burnt into existence again as he slammed into the tree the scent poured from. In the distance around him he could see pale green figures in the distance of the forest and memories came flooding back to Frak.

He reached into a small crevice of the tree, his arm stretched, his feet clawing at the ground trying to push him further in until his fingers just scrapped the tip of something, he smiled and tried once more, clenching his hand around something and ripping it towards him. The bark of the tree shattered from the force of the item and he toppled back towards the wall clutching a skull of a deer. Wrapped in vines and thorns, dark green cloth yet it's eyes burned brightly.

"FRAK FOUND IT! FRAK FOUND IT!!!!" He turned back to look at the steed and realised the wall was closing in around his companion, and then he noticed the pale green figures getting closer as well and his heart sunk... Something dangerous was getting closer with every second. "STEED..."

'We have to help him...'
"FRAK KNOWS!"
'What can we do?'
"FRAK NOT KNOW!"
'I know...'
'Who was that?'

"FRAK NOT KNOW!?"
'Ok... I don't like this place'
"NEITHER DOES FRAK!"
'Drink the amber...'
'The amber?'
Frak began to pull the vines and thorns away from the skull.
'Frak what are you doing?'
He pulled away the green clothe, a large bottle of the bright green liquid fell to his feet.
'DRINK IT!'
'Frak?!'

His hands clasped around the glowing orange stone which he ripped from the deer's skull, he froze, his heart raced and the sound of something getting closer rung through the air. He bit into it, it's surface around his mouth turning to liquid and running down his face, his eyes burst into a vibrant glow and everything went silent. Smoke roared around him as he turned to look back at his steed and then daylight.

He dropped everything from his hands and leant back, his legs wrapped around the throat of his steed as he stared deep into the forest. "FRAK NOT NEED THIS SORT OF THING!" He unwrapped his legs and fell to the ground before looking at the items on the floor. The half empty vial of green liquid, a large bottle of green liquid, the deer skull, the dark green clothe, the vines and the deer skull... His mind raced for a moment before he looked up to his steed. "SOMETHING BAD IN THE FOREST! IT DOESN'T LIKE FRAK! FRAK DOESN'T LIKE IT! WE NEED TO MOVE! TO CITY!"

He turned back and paused for a moment. "QUICKLY... IT KNOWS WHERE WE ARE!" He looked back to his steed and shook his head.

'Frak... What happened?'
"FRAK REMEMBER..."
'Remember what?'
"BITS..."

Collaborative Piece
Written by @Wolfsin and @Lyla : Spirit

Flashes of unwanted images filled Nova's mind. A whimper came from her as they scared her. It was a strained whine, clear she was holding back the urge to run from it all, to change her mind and to say nevermind. What has she signed up for? She didn't even know what the hell she was, a Lugaru, but what was that? What were these... Owlbears? The images and her own thoughts sent her to stumble onto her hind legs, head shaking, as if it would throw all her thoughts off like water on her fur.

"The pact..... PACT"

"The pact is done.. Go Lugaru.."

Her vision returned to her and she felt her body shake slightly as her head hung low. Hoping that the Owlbears would leave. Hoping Sean wouldn't flip out on her. She sat in silence staring at the dirt as each breathe she let out felt forced and ridged. The blood from the sacrifice trailed towards her, causing her to break out of her glazed stare.

Nova moved slowly over to Sean, head still low as well as her eyes only looking to his bare feet. She wanted to curl up right at his feet and let out so many emotions, but she wouldn't. Her body moved behind him, then she came around the other side of him and sat down before looking to the food that was provided. Some trade she made...

Sean watched from afar, not daring to get close to Nova despite how much he wanted to jump in shove a spear in the damned creature's gullets and rush them away. His thoughts turned back to the woman in the hospital.. the woman who had offered him a deal... Deals.. the very same shit that ... he was starting to guess. had landed them here to begin with.. but why nova too?

Only when Nova passed between the two remaining of the Owlbears and circled him did he wake from his thoughts and kneel down beside her. "It's okay.. we will.. er.. figure it out." He tried to sound convincing but for that he needed to believe they were going to be alright to begin with. None the less Nova had made a stand... And from the looks of it the Owlbears had no intention of letting her escape her promise, not that he had a clue what was going on in Nova's mind.

His words were not very helpful, but she didn't expect any words to fix what she had just done. Her head turned to look away from his general direction to be sure not to get any eye contact with him. She would lose her cool if he looked into her eyes. She couldn't shake the haunting imaged they had flashed in her eyes, but hoped Sean would never know of what she saw.

Sean sighed briefly then pushed up from the ground stepping over cautiously at first towards the food that lay before them. His eyes were warily watching the enemy. They didn't eve acknowledge his advance, happily chanting their praise, their signature.. 'For the Heartwood" Sean took the chance and crouched near the two deer, but now came the issue.. how the hell was he going to carry them back? All well and good they had food, but.. didn't do them any good if they couldn't transport it.

It was a hell of a long shot for how skinny he was, but Sean slipped his arm around the creatures middle, and used his legs to.. shoot himself back onto his feet with no fucking issue what so ever? "What the fuck?" Sean stated noticing just how featherweight the deer were on his shoulders. He looked back to Nova. "They weigh like nothing..." Sean bent down and picked up the other just the same and only then felt some weight on his shoulders.

"Good, makes it easier to carry back then," she simply stated as her body picked up and she slowly made back to the direction they came from. Sean would ask questions as would his friend back at camp, but she would rather sit in her own distress than talk about what just happened. "Can this day end already?" she softly asked, clearly exhausted, emotionally strained, hungry and fed up with the day.

Sean followed behind treking at an almost normal pace. It was insane to think that he was carrying two fairly large deer and hardly felt it. Most people needed two guys just to pick up one of these things.... Nova's question was one that he had as well. "I wish. Then again whats next? Night time with vampires?" He joked, though in light of how unreal things had already become, he knew it wasn't very funny and looked away sheepishly.

The sound of the river was coming into play again, and Sean knew they were getting close... Nova would not want to talk about it.. but they had to.

"Nova.. lets stop for a moment. before we get back to Red." He didn't wait for her to answer before he set the deer down; and looked after her. "What exactly did you agree to? before we get to Red."

The words he spoke felt like he had just struck her with a ice cicle, shiver running down her spine. Her body stopped and she sat with her back to him as he set the deer down. The silence between them hung for what felt like forever as she hung on the words. "What I agreed to doesn't include you or Red Sean. I'll leave you two in the morning, arlight?" She shut her eyes and wanted to curl up right there and let him move on, but she knew all too well he wouldn't.

Sean growled under his breath knowing well that the stress of the situation had brought out an attitude in Nova. He didn't blame her. "Tell me something did your memory suck this bad as a human? Or is this just a wolf thing? Last I knew I said we were in this shit together until we knew what the hell was going on.. and why were are here." Sean made his point by moving close to her. "We barely knew each other before, but in this shit hole of a mess each other is all we have... so deal with that. You know better than the rest of us right now.. so what is OUR next move?" Sean stared at her locking eyes with a wolf, and unlike before it didn't feel silly. He was speaking to Nova. A human like himself at heart.

"That was before I signed my death wish," she growled between his first and second plea for her to comply with him. Her body turned to look up at him. The raw emotion all sat in her eyes, even for a wolf, you can read her like a book right now. She was scared, angry and beyond exhuastion. "I don't know Sean. I don't have a fucking clue as to what we hae to do. What I just signed up for. Where I am or what the hell I even am. Not sure if you heard them, but they gave me a pretty big title, as well as a fucking job for them all because our bellies were empty." Her form was panting heavily and her very tense.

She was tired, and she was right everything that had happened would have drove anyone to insanity and that considering Nova was holding up well. Sean realized he'd been a bit rough with her about all of this... but his own emotions were raw too and neither of them had been allowed to properly accept their new fate.

Anyone watching would think she was going to pounce on him till her head dropped again and she whimpered. "I haven't even processed everything. How am I suppose to talk about it with you?" She stepped back away from him feeling like a monster.

Sean closed his eyes for a second and sighed lightly sitting back so to seem less threatening. "Alright. I am sorry. I know this is a lot of shit, but I just want you to understand that your not alone here we are all lost, and its better to be lost together than alone... So.. if nothing else Let us.. or at least me be here while you process things. Let me help you if nothing else.. because us parting ways is going to be the end of us.. You don't have to face this shit alone.. that is all i'm saying Nova."

Nova remained still and took everything he said in before her head nodded softly. She got up and moved over to him. Her head lowered as she pressed her head into his chest, sitting next to him. Her snout let out a sigh as she hoped he would pet her again, though she wouldn't ask for it. "I don't want to be a wolf any more Sean," she whispred, showing him she accepted all he said. It was her way of saying sorry without getting into it directly.

"Maybe I should wash the dried up... blood off before I see Red."

"I know Nova."
Sean replied softly as he ran his fingers as gently as he could with claws through the rough of her neck, softly pulling and brushing through her white coat. "If it does help any. You are one hell of a beautiful wolf.." Sean laughed and smiled. "You are right though. We can cut off near the camp and clean you up. That work for you?" Add bathing a pretty white wolf to the list of things Sean never guessed he'd be doing and has done in this day. The thought caused him to chuckled as he continued to stroke through Nova's fur.

"Well thank you," she softly said as her tense muscles started to let go and she leaned into him more as he continued to tame her fur. "I would really appreciate it. I don't need Red freaking out on me again, he might end up killing me this time." She joked, but it honestly was a fear of hers.

After a few minutes of letting him pet her she leaned off of him and hoped over him to point toward the direction they should go. "I bet you I can get there before you do," she teased knowing damn well she could, especially since he had to carry two deer with him. She chuckled and took off into the woods off of their path they took before and toward the water.

This was her time to enjoy being a wolf, running through everything, jumping over anything in her way, dodging obstacles. Once she got to the water she didn't stop running and went straight into the water and dove under. The chill was relaxing, her mind let go, she felt calm for once. Till something shifted inside. Her body felt light, like it was nothing. Nova kicked to to the surface of the water once she could feel her weight again.

As she burst over the water her lips parted and took a gasp of air. Her eyes blinked and she felt her legs, human limbs kicking under her. "What the hell?!" She yelled and looked over her body. It was her body... not covered in fur, she was bare naked in the water. Her hands patted over her skin just as sean finally plowed through the tree line. She covered her chest and looked at him wide eyed. "Why can't this shit happen to you?!" She blamed him for a second, knowing all too well she would never wish this onto anyone.

"Scratch that. You make a pretty hot woman too..."

Sean leaked out before he could help himself, wide eyed as he looked upon Nova in the water. There were similar features to the girl from the dance, some not so similar, some mind blowing.. and well she had been a wolf before this.. There was that too... Sean shook his head and tried to take it all in as her accusing words hit him like a truck. "Hey you already seen everything I had to offer! I didn't get fur to cover up with... " Somehow he was still able to make light of this despite how absolutely confused he was at that moment.

Sean sat at the side of the river. "Soo err you still want me to clean you off?" He looked away sheepishly and smirked laughing under his breath at the ridiculousness of all of this shit.

"Oh god.. don't tell me this is some Twilight shit..."

She glared at him, hard, as if it would burn a hole into his skin. Nova let out a heavy sigh and brushed back her white hair, lowering in the water so she was still pretty covered. "Will you... fuckin... UGH!" She was all over the place, and let out a laugh after her sounds of distress. Her hands moved over her eyes as she lost it, laughing harder than she has in awhile.

"Is there any chance you can get some some big leaves or something so I can cover up? I have a little more to cover than you do." Her fingers parted enough to look at him through her fingers. She was embarresed but nothing to turn her cheeks pink. "Be careful what you wish for here... clearly you get exactly what you want."

Sean laughed with her and shook his head mouthing out the word 'Ouchhh" when she said she had more to cover than him. "Damn cold much. I thought I was at least average size.." he winked then and laughed again. Taking her request and laughing as he went into the woods and searched out large leaves, a few of them for her to layer with at least.

Sean hurried back with the pile in hand, carefully peeking through the brush to see if he wasn't going to get something thrown at him before he crept through. "I half expected the sky to fall the moment I came back, or the ground to swallow me.." He laughed and set the leaves to the side of the river, standing up he acted as though he was about to remove his cover as well. "Ahh Ill just join you... no big deal..." He started to slip down the cover and smirked the whole time. The light hearted fun was what they needed.

Nova took the time to look over her body for anything weird. Did she look similar to Sean with the scales? No. Did she have a tail still... Her head looked behind her, nope. It didn't take long for her to realize she was normal again.

Sean came back and she started to move toward the shore till he started to move his leaves. Nova laughed a slapped a hand over her eyes before she turned around. "Sean! What are you doing?!" She couldn't help but laugh at everything. It was nice to laugh and not worry for the few minutes. "I mean the water is nice after the day we've fuckin' had." No one should be denied washing off after the gross experience they had not too long again. Her hands moved from her eyes and she took in the scene that was in front of them over the water, not daring to turn around and see if he was getting in or not.

Despite the joke, Sean couldn't deny the pull he had to the water. A sigh passed the boys lips as he watched Nova turn her back to him. It was still hard now for him to not see a white furry mane of soft fur even now, but the scene was more beautiful than he could describe. Like stories of old, the lady of the Lake; Nimhue. A Fairy Queen that barely revealed herself from a purely crystaline lake. This scene was like that. And Sean decided then he'd not disturb it.

Sitting offside of the river he layed down and looked up to the mid day sky, outlines and speckled of stars were starting to litter the sky though it wasn't dark yet. The silence was beautiful in contrast to what they'd dealt with on their first day in this strange new place. Sean was the first to break that silence as he heard the slight shift in the water Even with eyes closed he could almost picture her from his senses of hearing alone..

"Do you feel somewhat better now?" Sean asked calmly as he lay there smiling; not even caring to open his eyes.

Nova looked over her shoulder at Sean to see he laid down. She turned around and started heading for the leaves he left her. "In a way ya, more unanswerable questions are in my head, but it is nice to be in a familar... body as weird as it is saying that sentence." Her body dripped with water letting him understand she was out of the water without looking at her.

She moved closer to the tree line to use some small vines off a tree to tie the pieces together. "What about you?" she asked as her hands worked at the material. Two leaves would cover her chest, the last large leaf was big enough for her to wrap around her waist and tie it onto one hip so it ran short on one side, but covered what she wanted.

"Yeah I mean. Im still at square one.. but I know we aren't in Kansas anymore either so at least there is that. " Sean didn't even think to open his eyes. He knew exactly where she was, he could almost hear her every movement as well as he could see it. Which was surprisingly even more vivid than what his eyes could have given him. "All I know right now is that we are in a world where nothing is impossible, or at least we don't know the rules yet. You are something called a Lugaru.. which could be this whole wolf, human transformation. I don't know but its a guess at least, It makes me wonder if you can change between the two forms." he was just talking now but the curiosities were there.

Once she felt covered and ready to go she walked near Sean, not close enough for him to see up her leaf. "I don't know. There is a lot to processes and think about. We should probably head back though, I'm hungry, you're hungry and I'm sure Red is bored as well at the camp site. Let's go ahead and head back."

Sean made a noise, reluctantly opened his eyes and then followed her. Passing by he smirked and taunted her now that things were a little different. "Bet I can get there faster than you." He stuck his tongue out and they were off.

• Love
Collaborative Post - Part One
Victoria, Aria & Rix
@Sinopa @Azzy @Wolfsin

~~~

Once receiving a response from the strange fox woman, Rix got up and scoped the area. Apart from the battle taking place behind them in the distance, the red head could see a small forest not too far from them.

"Hey, we can hide over there."

Aria released her grip on Xerxes, a soft smile on her face as she took a step back. For a few moments they would only hear her mutter a few words, not getting a response, before she spoke again. Still, only Aria could hear the Griffin. Her now red gaze slid over to Rix before she looked to the battle, realization settling in. "Oh...Damnit..."

Shifting her attention to the other female who was with them for the first time, Aria seemed to remain quiet for a moment before she raised a brow. "Victoria?... You have ears now..." she mumbled, noting the change but seeming quite lax about it. Aria shook her head in the next moment before turning to Rix. "Lets go hide."

Tori looked to Aria, a tight line forming on her lips at the girl's statement,"I've always had ears." she mutters, her more animalistic ones drooping a bit as she idly plays with the fur of her tails,"why don't we be more surprised about these?" she questioned. Looking to one and then the other of her now companions, she crossed her arms, and nodded. "Aye, hiding would be good right about now, and we should make haste." she murmured out, her speech foreign to her. Brand new.

Rix watched the two chat for a moment, before getting the confirmation she needed to start darting towards the forest. She followed behind the two, looking back every once in a while to make sure nothing followed.
"Over here." She called once they entered the brush, she jogged to a large bush and crouched waiting for them to join her.

Aria bit her lip lightly before turning upon her heels, sending a small glance to Xerxes who followed, before she bolted over to the bushes, joining Rix as she sat herself onto the ground, sitting on her legs as the large Griffin fell behind her.

"What exactly do we do...They are, well, there is a battle out there! I real battle..."

Tori followed swiftly after Rix, and Aria, her fleet feet carrying her far faster than she had been ready for. After nearly tripping over her own feet, and getting her bearing together, they'd reached an area where they could hide. Doing as the others had, she leaped into the cover of the bushes, and sat there on the ground by Aria,"We hide, and do not take part. We barely now what is happening to us, let alone where we are. Lets try to figure that out first before we go head strong into battle."

Aria listened to Tori, she really did, though she was currently leaning back into the seated griffin, wanting to cuddle up. She honestly couldn't understand the unnatural calmness that came with this situation. "I have to agree...I don't think we'd be any help to them or even ourselves. " Aria never learnt how to fight or even hold a weapon properly so she knew her participation would be a burden if anything. "We should find clothes..." Though she wasn't to bothered, it would be weird to walk around naked.

"I agree. We don't know what to expect from this world. We should try to find some form of civilization." Rix intervened as she turned towards Aria and her griffin. She still wasn't used to the large mythical creature towering right in front of her. Never would she have imagined seeing the beasts from the stories Vidar loved so much in real life. The thought of him caused a thump in her chest, but she shook her head and tried to focus.
"Do you think he'd be able to fly up to spot the nearest town, city, something along those lines?

"With the current conflict going on not too far from us, do we think it wise to send up the Griffin?" Tori tilted her head looking at Rix, her tails each swaying to their own tune. "Do we not fear drawing the battle to us?" Within her, the Kyuubi chuckled, and Tori pursed her lips into a tight line as the being twisted in her. "I feel we should get further away from the battle itself before we feel safe enough to send out the beast."

"I know it's risky, but it's better than wondering around without a known destination." Rix replied. She wasn't one for taking risks like these, but she felt like going in the wrong direction in the first place could be extremely dangerous. However, the fox did have an extremely valid point. She thought for a moment. "Oh! I know! Aria, could you have him go in that direction…" She pointed to the southern part of the small forest. "… then have him fly up from there while he's away from us?"

Aria listened to the two of them discuss their situation, her gaze gentle as she reached over to run her fingers through the fur of Xerxes, letting the soft feel soothe her. Xerxes himself had simply just stared at the two of them, understanding their words though unable to communicate it to them at the moment.

"Personally...I think we should ask those soldi- knights...I mean we don't know how far we are from a town or whatever and walking in naked wont do us any good except suspicion..." Aria pointed out quietly. "I mean...once they are done...fighting or whatever. If they turn out as a threat Xerxes could help us escape..." She suggested.

Tori's ears perked up at Aria brought up that idea, and a scowl formed on her features. Each of her four tails twitched with annoyance, but she didn't voice her concerns. The being inside her voice them in her mind. "This girl is absolutely idiotic, Azmeryth. You're are all nude, and you most of all needn't show yourself to knightly figures." the Kyuubi growled in frustration which was only mimicked by Tori's own frustrated sigh. "We're nude. We cant just go up to...knights like this. Send Xerxes off to the distance, and have him find civilization the way The Barbarian here suggested. We can follow that way on foot."

Aria frowned slightly, her expression twisting into one of discomfort before she nodded faintly. "...Fine." Was her quiet response as she shifted where she sat, reaching over to press a hand against the soft fur of the beast's neck. "Could you please, Xerxes?" She explained nothing to the beast before it gathered itself to its full height, wings spreading in a mighty display before they would beat against the air, kicking up dried and shriveled leaves before Xerxes had taken himself up, higher, until it was just below the trees, turning within the air as a caw remained his signal. Then, he was off in the other direction.

A look of confusion appeared on her face at the mention of her being a barbarian. Though as Rix watched the griffin fly up, her mind was quickly pulled away from that as it was replaced with a bit of worry. She wondered if she was making the right call, was this really the best way? She shook her head, this was no time for doubt, she needed to stand by her decision. "Once he returns we need to start heading towards the nearest town as quickly as possible." Rix instructed as she looked up at the sky.

After a moment passed, she heard something snap not too far behind them. She turned thinking the griffin was back quicker than expected, however instead she saw three large muscular orcs covered in weapons creeping towards them. When they noticed the red head staring at them they froze for a moment then began to sprint.

"Oh my goodness, RUN!!!"

~~~

To be continued.

@Rhubarbarian

Griffin could feel the cold death like chill as the touch of a ghost pressed against his constantly burning flesh. he flung his hand back as if to slap the very spirit that had touched him, but Griffin knew it was pointless. Fear was a tricky thing in that way, forcing logic out the window. Most of this day had been that.

Griffin was caught up with Frak, though with the pulled of the phantoms at his felsh it felt like the Goblin was miles away still. Illusions, a veil of phantoms that haunted the mind of the wicked, prepping them for the monsters to come. Only when a terrifying roar resounded in the distance, was griffin shaken into a different mindset. Just in time.. for the world around him to vanish.

Shadow's licked at his boot, they threatened to crawl around him, to consume him. His muscles relaxed, his body was limp against their embrace. Golden hues glanced up to see what once was a Goblin, was now a mess of shadow like tendrils, with a single set of piercing white eyes. A grim smirk played at the creatures face, before light consumed it. There was no his no pain, only the echo of laughter that swiftly faded into the familiar call of Griffin's goblin companion, and Griffin glanced about him to see the very edge of the Deathwood. A venture that would normally take even him several days to pass through... and they had cleared it in less than one... Griffin looked to Frak with a wonder in his eyes, until his eyes fell upon the half empty vial.. They became darkened slits.

"WHAT in the Nine Hells is your problem!" Griffin pushed up from the ground and moved towards Frak. All sense of gratitude gone in that moment. The green vial had been his only clue to Kanari.. and now it was.... "I need that damn liquid damn it." His eyes scanned the pile next to Frak and only when they settled on the larger bottle of that very same vial was Griffin's rage.. calmed.. if somewhat.

A rough sigh passed his lips as he rubbed at his temples and knelt down next to Frak. "I don't know what the hell you did back there.. but thank you... The Demon coming for us was not one that we would have survived.." Griffin knew the roar of the Haunting Demon... one that used enslaved phantoms to trap its victims, and then devoured them... "You are not some simple little goblin are you? and before you freak out, you are a goblin.. deal with it.." Griffin looked ahead at a burnt and rotted field of dying weeds and grass, and beyond that.. the town. Dipping down he grabbed the larger pot of the Green liquid. "You drink mine." He stated coldly then started towards the village.

• Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
Collaborative Post - Part Two
Victoria, Aria & Rix
@Azzy @Wolfsin @Aka~Kitsune

Icy blue eyes watched as the feathered beast lifted itself into the air, it's massive wings lifting a cloud of dust, and leaves around the trio of girls. The fox huffed, crossing her arms over her chest as she looked over to Rix, "Neh, Barbarian. Can you tone down the bossing? It's getting on my last nerve." She grumbled, her tails twitching at the frequent commands being tossed around. "You really need to li--" at the sound of the snap of twigs behind them, her ears perked, each pivoting to listen further until she eyed the orcs.

The instant they began to move, so did she not even bothering to wait for Rix's panicked order. Her bare feet carried her quickly, her nimble body weaving through trees, and flora like nothing. She didn't bother to look back and see if the others followed.

Aria had just perked up from her troubled state when she took note of Victoria and then Rix's shout. Her gaze settled on the orcs for a second before rationality kicked in and she forcefully dragged herself to her feet, teeth biting down into the pink flesh of her lip as she fell into a run and into the shade of the many trees that loomed above. "T-This is so insane!" She hissed to herself, weaving around a tree as her thoughts threatened to distract her from her current task.

For a moment, Rix was shocked. The fox girl was not only rude, but without hesitation she was off without a care for any of the others. They were quite worrisome traits to travel with. Aria seemed to have known her from somewhere before, but someone like that didn't seem like the crowd Aria would hang out with. Rix pushed those thoughts away as she stood and charged after the two. As she ran she found that she was so much faster than she has ever been before, though she kept Aria and Tori ahead of her. When she should have run out of breath she was instead still going strong without much effort. It was strange, she had to figure out and get used to her body all over again.

As the red head ran, she peaked behind her to find that the orcs broke out in a chase, and were slowly catching up to them. Adrenaline and anxiety rose within her. She searched the area ahead of her, needing to find some way to slow them down. She grabbed branches that stuck out and threw them back hoping to hit at least one of them, however, as she looked back to check she found that her aim was absolutely horrible.

Soaring above the treeline she saw Aria's creature. A sigh of relief escaped her lips as she hoped for good news.

Aria had noticed a lightness to her being that was new to her. It seemed as if each step, in her own opinion, would propel her into the air where she would stay. Her weaving through trees soon led her to one obstacle in the form of a large, old tree, the roots seeping even above ground. Her eyes widened with caution before she jumped, once a short distance from it. Even though she was a short distance of the ground, it felt as if that was more natural than being on the ground itself. Once her feet met the ground, Aria pushed off immediately and continued in her run, peeking behind her to check on Rix and the Orcs before looking up to the skies.

'Aria! There is a village nearby, quite a large one by the looks of it...'

Hearing the deep baritone thrum of Xerxes' thoughts mixed within her thoughts, she nearly faltered in her steps. Eventually she threw her head around to look over at Rix, as she was behind them. "Rix! There is a large village nearby! That way!"

Azzy stopped once she knew she was safe, hovering beneath a shrub as she listened to the roar from the orcs chasing her companions. Her blue eyes peeked out only for a second. Her little show was interrupted however when a familiar hum in the back of her head started to become an annoyance.

'What are you doing.. you just left them back there!"

Azzy found herself looking at the small chips in her nails trying her best to ignore the voice. She couldn't; and with a huffed sigh she gave word. "Ahh well I'm saving our life if you hadn't noticed.. the bossy one is with them they will be fine.."

"No.. no they wont. We need to help. All of us getting to the village..." Tori shouted in the back of her mind.. Not entirely sure who was who now... but the less compassionate of the two seemed quite annoyed by the chirping of her companion. Her four fox like tails swished back and forth as Tori continued to yell at herself in mind frame alone... and Azzy.. watched the scene from safety.

Rix tracked forward, still tossing whatever she could grab behind her. When Aria sent word she nodded and picked up speed toward the direction the girl pointed to. She sped faster and faster, jumping over logs and dodging branches until suddenly a horn sounded in the distance causing the orcs behind them to pause. When the call was suddenly cut short the hunters turned and darted back to the battlefield. With a sigh of relief Rix bursted through the edge of the forest and rolled onto the ground near the fox. Her heart played her chest like a drum and she felt dizzy with adrenaline as she panted.

"Thank… Goodness…"

She could barely hear anything past her thumping of her heart. Then the sound of a voice bled through and she lifted her head to look at the impulsive companion.

"Tori? Are you okay?"

Aria soon tumbled next to the two others, a quick pace to the rise and fall of her chest. A hand settled there as she tried to regain control over the typhoon of emotions that she felt, though barely displayed. Falling onto her knees, she released a small breath she did not know she held before turning to the others. She wanted to call Xerxes back...

"What do we do now?" She asked. "We cant exactly head naked into a village either...."

The three of them were running out of time. They had to figure something out. Victoria hadn't even noticed the Orcs were retreating.

Tori made one last internal shout, before all she heard was

"Fine"

Her conscious control over her body returned and she looked between Rix and Aria with wide and confused eyes. Tori had heard of out of body experiences, but this? What the actual fuck? Aria's rushed breath and question only made her anxiety sky rocket. "I.. I don't know. We can't out run them look at them." She knew she was right, she didn't exactly know how and yet she also felt like a liar. If it were just her, she knew she could outrun them somehow, but with the other two... And she couldn't just leave them alone either. "Uhh Hide?"

Tori finally suggested it, despite how foolish it sounded in her own mind, and just like that she felt a twinge in one her tails, and Tori vanished from all of their sights. before her blue eyes she could still see Aria and Rix but the two of them looked around cautiously everywhere... A curse fled Rix's lips... as she tried to sort this all out... but neither of them could see Tori. "Guys.. I'm here.. I'm right in front of you.." She called which directed their attention but both of them still looked confused. Tori glanced down at her hands, to find nothing... No feet, no body, not tails... "What the heck!" She shouted... alerting the Orcs once more of their location as the three of them came trampling in. Yeah they were definitely running out of time.

Aria was stunned, by a lot of things in that moment, as she felt herself become flooded with fear and caution. Her heart pounded within her chest as she felt as if her blood twisted inside her veins, keeping her immobile. A shuddery breath passed from her lips shakily as wide, red, eyes were trained upon one of the orcs that came rampaging forwards in her direction, even when she stumbled a bit to the side, back as if a trapped animal.

Internally, Aria could only hear the faint chants of 'unsafe' within her whirlwind state of mind, her lips mimicking the words perfectly but without sound at all. She wanted to call Xerxes back so that the soothing presence would wash away her fears at this new situation, however, she had no idea if he could hear her words from wherever he was. Aria silently raged at the fact she let her partner go at the other two's request, their situation or not.

'Safe'

That faint thought, though Aria did not feel as if it was her own, rumbled out in the depths of her mind when she felt the wind brush against her skin, settling the shakes that troubled her. Silver sparks soon danced in her eyes before she had paused, the word, thought repeating. The wind soon picked up around her as she became focused upon the invisible element for a moment before it was increased with her focus upon the feeling it created. It was, just as Xerxes was, a safety that calmed the nerves, fear and terror that blanketed and suffocated her. It picked up and soon it began to kick up dust and dirt, leaves and twigs as it slowly gained visibility in a swirling mass around her.

'Safe'

Her eyes danced with masses of silver that passed across fields of red in swirls and waves, much like the wind itself. The vortex of the element that had seemed to open around them ,soothed Aria, was whip like in its movements, lashing out at the space around her. Eerily, her eyes remained open and poised upon the orc that had closed in upon her, who was soon found to be assaulted by the wind in its lashes, strong enough to rip through flesh and bone.

When the orcs finally emerged, Rix was forced to her feet with caution. She watched as one of them started towards her friend, and immediately Rix reacted. She ran as fast as she could, with the intention to protect the girl, but the wind began to attack, causing her to stop in confusion. What was causing this to happen?

Taking advantage of the woman's distraction the second orc tackled her to the ground. She landed with shock as the creature pinned her to the ground, but her instincts began to kick in.
What do you do if you're held to the ground? She remembered her grandfather ask when she was younger.
She reached across with her right hand to grab his left shoulder, and wrapped her right arm around his left arm and quickly pulled him down. At the same moment, she swiftly she lifted her legs and threw him over her shoulder, twisting his left arm in the process.

The orc stood up and pulled out a dagger. When he lunged at her she leaned her upper body to the right and pushed his arm down with her left hand. A second later she spun, her elbow out to ram into his nose. She heard a creak from the bones breaking, surprised at how hard her attack was. The orc held a hand up to stop the bleeding and swirled his dagger to make another strike. She slightly moved out of the way, but not before the blade grazed her arm.
As he pulled his arm back from the attack she punched him dead center. Using more strength then she realized, the creature soared back ramming the barrier around Aria. Rix heard the cries of the orcs as the wind vortex began tearing them to shreds. It was a horrible sound, bones breaking, skin ripping, Their shrieks of pain and horror; she had to turn away and cover her ears to not explode with anxiety.

Victoria watched everything happened wide eyed, confused, but safe. Despite everything she wasn't seen, she could move and no one would see her. "Now you get it. Huh.. I can see your thoughts Tori.. quite the mischievous one aren't we?" The voice in the back of her head cooed to her, but Tori shook it off, and with that her body returned to the world just in time for the orcs to scatter off. Victoria looked between the two of there companions. Aria was still near floating entrapped in a vortex, of wind, while the larger of the two women looked like she had just enjoyed a bloody smack down under the god damn sun.

"Uhh.. what?" She asked, just as Aria's vortex calmed down, the cheer of humans and other such things came from the distance. The warrior's they'd seen must have won the battle. "Soo yeah that town.. now that I am literally up to here with this place.. can we go?" She asked quite pitifully to her alter ego's great distaste Submitting to the lead of the two girls. Tori was completely done with this shit, and just wanted warm blankets, her stuffed animals and a book... But instead.. here she was in the middle of one of her fucking books.

The fox girl huffed as she stood there, and Xerxes circled in. A call from outside the forest alert them all.

"Oi over here. Those kids went this way, they can't have gotten far.."

The silver faded from red pools as the wind dispersed, causing Aria to collapse onto the floor as she sat upon her legs, her left hand tracing the patterns that run across her upper right arm. "I...Wha...I have no idea what I just did..." She added quietly to herself as she stared at the fallen orcs. Hearing the call, Aria's gaze shot up to the two of them as she gathered herself to her feet, noting a sense of tiredness to her movements, Aria turned to Rix and Victoria worriedly. "Why are they after us?! I swear they didn't even see us..."

A sigh released from the red head's lips at the sound of more pursuers. Rix looked at Aria when the girl spoke, the stress and confusion was obvious on her face.
"I don't know. I just want some clothes and answers and my son." She replied tiredly, rubbing her hand against the back of her neck as she sighed again in thought. After a moment, she moved between the forest where the voices came from and the two girls. As she thought, she looked from the girls to the edge of the forest, then back again.
"I'm going to stay. Try my best to look and sound intimidating. I plan on getting some answers. What about you guys?"

Tori looked past the two of them to the guards and her eyes widened. She only barely heard what she needed to from the red head before her, and Tori scowled. The other side of her was playing strings with her on this now. "To hell with that, If you want to get raped... But then again it could be fun..." Tori found herself tapping on her chin before she swiftly corrected herself. 'NO Forget it. I will take my chances with the wilds over that!" She shouted then without asking them further vanished beyond the veil of trees. Only Aria was left to make her choice, and the rustle in the brush behind them told them that she didn't have much time to make a choice.

Aria was left to glance worriedly between the two. Splitting on a decision like this didn't seem to be beneficial to them as a group but... Her gaze settled on Rix as her expression steeled. "I...want to get some answers." She heard the rustle of the bushes and a small sigh parted from her lips. Right behind her a large form settled, a large wing spreading behind her form before Aria was pulled to Xerxes side, the fact she was naked hidden by the wing of the griffin. "This seems like the quickest way..."

With Tori's disappearance, the two soldiers emerged from the brush and stood holding at their chests hunched over. one of them tried to speak. "God's above you girls are a pain in the arse to catch up to!" The other interjected settling out much faster than the other. "It is a good thing we found you. The orc's are everywhere in these parts, and... well worse too. Come on. Lets get back to the General." They didn't seem to perturbed by the girls nudity, though they weren't shy of looking either, and swiftly they wrapped a cloak around both of the girls that stayed. Ushering them back to where they started.

• Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
Valas T'sarran & Deyah Dyrr
Valas turned his whole body to look over the woman he knew as a girl. He wanted to touch her, take in every bit of her skin, markings, movements and sounds. To know who Deyah was now and what stayed the same. His eye moved over her till she shook her head at him softly, hands folded in front of her stomach, grin on her lips.

"What are you waiting for Valas? I'm here, please come closer," she knew not to speak loud enough to be heard. She offered her hand for him to take. It was clear his feet were glued to the floor, not know what to do or what to say to her.

Valas walked closer to her and expected her to grab onto his hand and move him where she wanted. Instead her hand touched his stomach over the light cloth he wore. Her eyes looked to his chest as she used her other hand to work the material off of her old friend. He didn't speak a word as the shirt was pulled off and caused her to gasp. Deyah backed up and stared at the burns that ran up his left half.

"Oh Valas…" she said on the verge of tears.

"It had to be done Deyah," he said as he stepped another foot closer. "If I hadn't crawled through those pits… I wouldn't be able to take you away from here."

She turned her head away from him as she processed it all. He continued his slow movements over to her. His large, rough hand picked up her delicate fingers. He moved her hand to his cheek as he looked down to her and smiled as her palm was pressed into his face. "You're what got me out of there, all I could see was you waiting."

Deyah couldn't help but feel guilt in her gut, but what good would it do? He was here, he made it and now they would figure out a plan and they could be free together. Her eyes softened as her thumb ran just under his eye patch. Her head turning softly as she took in the soft, loving look he always gave her, hiding behind his tough, nearly broken exterior. Her light feet stepped in closer to him as she moved her other hand to his face as well. She kissed his lips before pulled her arms around his neck to hold onto him tight. His large arms swallowed her in an embrace they had longed for. He snacked a hand through her hair to the back of her head, the other around her waist as they silently took as much time as they needed to just be.

As Valas held her he knew he would do whatever it took to get her out of there. He didn't know how, what would happen or what would fail, but it would need to happen soon. The ceremony was in two weeks and he needed her out of there long before that. The closer it got the more people would be around, the harder it would be to sneak out, the more nervous she would get.

"Valas, promise me you'll get me out of here," she begged in his ear.

Instead of responding with words he leaned back from her, looking down into her eyes. As one hand cupped the back of her head, he used the other to brush the strand of hair from her face. He wanted to promise her so badly, but all he could do was lean in and kiss her. Getting lost in the moment and bringing her with him.

• Love
Collaborative Writing Piece by
~ @Wolfsin and @Lyla : Spirit ~

Sunlight was failing, the trees created a canopy that blocked all of it out, save for some light that slipped through breakholes in the lush green. Sean lead the way this time, though they had stopped running a long time before this. Nova wasn't far off and they were nearing the camp.

Sean could smell the scent of cooked fish, hear the crackling of fire, and Nova seemed that she wasn't deaf either in her human form. "We are getting close, can you smell that?" Sean glanced back, then broke the treeline feeling a cool breeze from the edge of the river where they were stationed. Red was already aware of them and waved to them; half the backside of a fish sticking out his mouth.

As the two grew closer Nova watched each move Sean made in order to be careful, her movements weren't as graceful as they were in her wolf body. It was hard not to smile at everything till he turned to tell her they were close. She laughed and nodded, then stopped in her tracks as she remembered Red was waiting for food, for a response as to why there was now some chick with Sean instead of a wolf.

Nova felt stuck for a moment, Sean has continued walking toward camp. Her blue eyes looked to her left where the forest creeked and called for her. She could take this time to run, to let them survive without her crazy task she had to do in order to live. Though Sean wanted to help her, he didn't deserve to die all because of her. Then she turned back to her friend who was almost out of sight. In that moment she decided she would never leave her friend, two was better than one.

Her feet picked up and she ran past Sean laughing and yelled to Red. "I figured it out and we got food!"

Sean seemed surprised when the wind beside him nearly swept his leaves away, but he laughed when he noticed it was Nova, and she seemed to have improved a lot. Red looked confused though. His eyes nearly popped at the sight of a well near naked Nova dashing towards him. The words "the fuck" forming at his lips as he glanced to Sean and Sean nearly lost it.

"It's Nova Red.. calm down." Sean managed through choking laughter and his friends response only threw him more off.

"What the fuck do you mean calm down?" Red looked back at Nova, then to Sean, then to Sean's side... It was obvious he was confused but even he was laughing half out of frustration and half because he didn't know what else to do. "She was a wolf a second ago, and now sexy amazon lady shows up and you tell me to calm down?" Sean completely lost his shit on that one, falling to the ground and holding his stomach as he rolled.

Red settled his sights on Nova, and half laughing he spoke to her now. "Now that i have succesfully weakened him with laughter he's and easy target. Wolf form or no.." he winked playfully then pushed up from the ground moving to drag the dropped deer over near the fire.

Nova glared and crossed her arms as she was complimented in an odd way. Her head softly shook at the two before she sighed. "Honestly, how am I to survive without another chick around here. You both are going to drive me crazy." She couldn't help but slip out a soft laugh before she helped him move the deer over to the fire.

When she felt the warmth of the fire he made she took a seat and propped her feet up close to the flames as well as her hands. Nova felt her aches and pains all over, but was able to relax under the heat and watching the flames flicker and dance in front of them. "I'm so tired..." she softly complained, knowing how tired they all were after so many stressors.

The laughter finally died out and sean easily drug the second deer to the fireside where Red had already started his work with the first. Red was a very crafty individual. He had always been smart and resourceful beyond words, and sometimes, especially now Sean was easily jealous of his friend.

"The pelt will do a lot better for us than leaves once i string it up and make it suitable for clothing. It won't be the best but better than what we have, and ill make your set first Nova." Red commented from beyond the fire, not really acknowledging being tired at all just yet.

"Thank you very much," she said softly with a nod. Her hands moved a couple rocks out of the way then grabbed a bigger one for her head to rest on. She laid next to the fire and tried to keep her eyes open as they two talked.

Sean was half dying with everything that had happened. The thoughts of the hunt and its over all result forced him to speak towards Red. "Tomorrow we need to start training with weapons and stuff Red.. " Red quirked an eye brow and looked between the two of them. "Reminds me I should ask, how did the hunt go after all. I can see you snagged two good deer but I mean in general, was it easy?" Then his eyes fell directly on Sean. "And why are you so eager to mess around with sharp objects Seany poo... did the buck get you earlier?" Red continued at his work waiting for both of their answers, and Sean looked to Nova hoping she would lead the conversation. He didn't want to divulge anything that would toss her under the bus.

As the questions started to roll Nova felt as if she had just swallowed the rocks she just moved and they hit deep in her belly. Eyes moved from the flames over to Sean, where she would meet his gaze. It was clear he was waiting for her to get the ball rolling. "It wasn't easy at all Red, and things..." she could smell the blood of the Owlbear in her nose. "Can we wait till we're cooking to dicuss this?"

Eyes had held contact with Sean till she asked to hold out on the conversation. Her body then turned away and she shut her eyes as she laid on the ground having to think about it all again. The images were trying to creep past her thoughts of the forest and how beautiful it was. Sleeping wouldn't come easy tonight, she could already tell.

Sean stopped looking to Nova when her eyes fell from his up to that point he was happy just hearing her accept truths and not hide it from Red. He then looked to Red and smirked. "A lot happened and it is really an uncomfortable subject for both of us, so at least let us fill our tummies, but I know in this world I need to learn to fight with more than fists and sticks... That won't cut it here." Sean nodded to Red and He nodded back, accepting the answers for what they were as he finished skinning the first of the deer. Red's hands worked quickly as he poked small holes and threaded up a band, thick and warm for being of animal fur especially that of a deer. It was a sloppy finished project but he set it aside and started on the next one, handing Sean the leaf he'd set aside for the meat. "Alright well nothing helps the mind like making it busy, so while I finish getting us some cover, you cut up the deer If you need help just ask."

From there it became silent work, mostly silent. Sean was left to his own thoughts, all of them were. Though Red seemed the most content.

Sean slid the knife over the pelt, over meat again and again watching to not mess it up. He knew at least how to do this as it seemed from muscle memory alone because nothing else popped into his head. It was a hard task witha rock made knife but he was getting somewhere at least. Thoughts of Hailey were the first to run through his mind. The hope that with everything insane as it was going on around him, that maybe his deal had meant something, but with that hope came too much guilt for him to voice his thoughts with a clean conscience. Next he thought of Jessica. The girl he had liked for so long and well last night's shinanigens had properly fucked that all to hell. With that thought he found himself looking at the curve of Nova's back, It was ironic that the girl he'd only met a day ago not even for more than ten minutes of interaction and here they were finding out life's mysteries together... The thought forced him to chuckle under his breath.

Then a different thought came into mind.. one that Sean didn't know quite properly... but a woman, with almost platinum hair reached out to him. She was bleeding.. and the silver and crimson of her blood fell down her wrist and into her cupped palm. Her other hand guided him to drink, and her lips moved in rhythm. Before Sean realized it his did the same.

A soft tune he hummed against the crackling of fire, a beautiful song that he knew not the words.. yet he knew this song like something a mother would sing to a babe at night.

While the two worked silently Nova found herself dozing off, fighting at first, then slowly giving into the calling of her dreams. It was a quick slip into a dream that would relax her body giving away her slumber. It didn't take long for her body to twitch slightly, like a dog dreaming of finally catching the furry creature that taunted them day after day. Her breathing was slightly heavier and subtle grunts came from her.

Her mind took her to the body of the Owlbear that was sacrificed. The chants of the large birds echoed in her head, reminding her of her promise, of the witch, of her task she accepted. The path she had to take was slowly being revealed to her before the flashes of what would become of her if she didn't do it came back.

Nova shot awake and let out yell from the terror of it all. Her heart pounded in her throat and she got up and moved to the water as her eyes watered up. She knew they would be staring at her, so she kept her back to them and shuttered slightly before she found a spot to sit against a tree that had roots growing right into the water. Her feet walked herself out to a fat root that let her be into the water and remain dry. She sat there silently and bit at her thumb nail as she waited for dinner.

Sean was the first to react, cutting the unfamiliar night song to an abrupt end as he dropped the knife and moved towards Nova. he lingered in the shadow behind her, just watching for a moment. Red picked up the slack, though he gave quizical glances in their direction as well.

"Nova. Are you.." Sean knew before he even could say it, the answer. he could only guess what nightmares she had to live with and decided to stop himself there. His feet carried him to the edge of the water and then he passed that threshold moving to be behind her, his hands quivered at his sides. Not sure what exactly what to do, he fought with himself on his next move. Instinct winning him. Sean ducked down behind her, beside her in a way and said nothing, only let his hand move to gently carress through her hair. It felt strange at first... but Sean remembered her as a wolf. He knew her that way and she had enjoyed when he pet her then. He knew nothing of physical contact with girls, not outside of Hailey.. and this felt right.

Nova didn't look at Sean, but she didn't look away either. Her eyes shut as she let a few tears go. She usually had something to say or wouldn't let a tear fall like this, but something told her if she didn't let it out now she wouldn't have control over it later. Just as she was ready to open her eyes Sean had started to run his fingers through her hair.

"It's going to be alright.." Sean softly whispered before letting silence befall them again.

Nova looked up at him as her hand brushed the tears off her face. "I'm sorry I keep breaking down like this. It'll get better." She flicked her eyes from one to the other as she tried not to let any more tears fall. Her arms reahed out and slipped around him so she could hug him. Nova's body was shaking softly and she was forcing her breath to slow down as she naturally tucked her head into the crook of his neck. "Just please don't leave me," she said it and wanted to take it back, it felt bitter on ehr tongue. Sean didn't seem like the type to leave when all hell broke lose. This was the one time in her life where she was afraid to be alone.

Sean wound his arms around her as well, holding her close while one hand continued as it had to comfort her as before. His eyes closed and he listened nodding with her request. "I am not going anywhere." He murmured softly against her hair. If nothing else this world was a place of mystery, it offered to build them up, or break them down.. and or both.. Sean knew then that he wasn't going to leave Nova, that when all of this was over he would walk out of this place, world. thing whatever it was holding her hand, with Red. They would all leave, and he would have her meet Hailey, they would dance like they were going to before.. when it was all said and done he was going to be there with her.. they started this together and that was how it was going to end.

"Dinners up! Red called over. "Clothes are all done too, so you can get dressed and then we can see what crazy world deer tastes like.." He laughed and pulled the meat away from the fire.

Sean relaxed his hold but didn't move away. He was ready to stay like this all night if she needed it. "By the way.. There is more to all of this than you are allowing yourself credit for. You saved my life with what you took on... Just remember that.. " Sean spoke at the air between then then settled back in. "I know your starving too, Lets get some food alright?"

Nova felt like a crazy person, the things that flashed before her eyes, not being able to sleep and not to mention all of the things she couldn't control with her body. She let out a sigh hearing about the food. She was starved, but didn't want to budge. It was soothing just to be held and not have to move, think or be vulnerable.

Her nose sniffled slightly and she sat up, letting go of Sean. Her eyes were still a little watery, but she stared at the dark figure, trying to adjust with the light behind him. She looked over to Red busy by the fire. "What do I tell him? That I signed our death wish so we could at least eat for one night?" She looked back over to him not expecting a good answer, possibly a joke to get her to lighten up.

Sean stood up with her, standing beside her and letting his hand fall to his side. There really was not good answer for this. They were in a load of shit, and no matter what he said about it being alright... Sean didn't quite fancy the idea of them turning into frogs for any reason. The idea forced him to smile as often did the siliness of his mind; and he turned to look back at Nova. "Lets just tell him we decided we are the long lost siblings Hansel and Grettel and we are going to need a side kick for witch hunting..."

Nova blinked a a few times as she waited for him to give an actual answer. "I'm sorry, I was expecting you to come back with an answer I could use," she couldn't help but chuckle a little and shake her head. She sighed and covered her face with her hands, "What a fucking day it has been," she mumbled, almost groaning.

Sean nodded and shook his head. "It really has been. But it is almost over too. One more obstacle then its done." It was his way of encouraging her, the idea of an end in sight had never helped him much but he hoped it might her. "Besides I decided I will talk with Red. I'll tell him what happened. Also.. we will give him the choice.. I am sticking with you regardless. but that doesn't mean he has to stay with us for this... " His eyes had hardened, and with that small reptilian like slits had formed in replacement of irises. "We get this over with and go from there whether he goes with us or not. alright?"

Her hands lowered and she listened to him as she watched Red again. She didn't know him and didn't know how he would react. In a way she hoped he came along with them, he knew what he was doing, he was close to Sean, and the more the better. Though having the blood of another on her hands would send her over the deep end if something happened to either of them she would put the blame on herself.

Nova nodded and looked back over to Sean. She leaned over, placing a hand on his cheek and kissed his other cheek before she stood up and sighed," Alright." And with that she carefully stepped her way back to the camp fire and smiled to Red. "That smell is driving my stomach mad." She attempted to keep the conversation light as she found a spot to sit down by the fire and wait to be told what she could eat.

Stunned for a second Sean stood back watching as Nova moved ahead. His hand moved to his cheek without him noticing and when he did he just huffed slightly and followed behind her. Mentally he prepared himself to tell Red what was going on.

Physically He took a seat next to Nova and practically drooled over the food when Red dished out a good helping to each of them. He spoke. "A good meal for tonight but after this we will need to be more careful and try to ration it out. This will be our dinner and we will fish for our lunch, breakfast. we can do berries if we want or maybe find apples, but we have to be careful too. Also made a sharp stick for you to spike the meat so you don't need to eat like animals... No offense Nova." Red chuckled and sat back on his side of the fire. Sean made his move.

Glancing to Nova once Sean took a large bite and gulped down the first of his deer nearly dying with the way it tasted, blood, meat he didn't care if it were raw in the moment the taste was unlike anything he had ever known before. It almost distracted him from the task at hand, but Red wasn't about to allow that. "So about earlier...."

Sean cut him off. And like that explained everything from the moment they left, to the owlbears, the wierd ritual, the witch. "That's what happened. Nova and i both fell into a really shitty situation and in order to save me Nova had to make a deal. This place is not a forgiving one Red.. We learned that the hard way and that is why i need to learn to fight and survive here, because I am going with Nova on this witch hunt, or wherever she goes... and well the question at this point.. is...

As the two discussed everything Nova dove into her food silently. There was no need to add comments, opinons or corrections. She was happy with how Sean put everything. The longer it drug out, the more nervous she got about his answer. Her eyes flicked between the two of them, but would glance to her good at any point someone looked to her.

"Im going." Red interupted before Sean could even finish his sentence and took another bite. "We are all sticking together and I will train with you starting tomorrow. Nova is welcome to join too. She has thumbs now so it might be in her better interest.... I have to admit though this was the last thing i expected.. I half thought you were gonna come back telling me you got engaged to the wolf and she ran away and in her place came this pretty girl... I would have called you on your shit for that one.. but jeez.. witches, and owl.. hoot hoots.. the shit is even happening anymore, next thing you know Ima sprout wings and have a butt that lights up in the dark.... Why the fuck.. did I say that just now..."

Red glanced about and just shook his head sighing, he ate his meal. Sean laughed at the sudden outburst and scooted closer to Nova. "guess that settles that then.. "

Nova licked at her lips as she finished and perked up at the sound of Red's agreement. "Really?" she asked, as if he would call her crazy, pack up and head out. She smiled, but softened it as he went on about how crazy it all sound, he was right. It sounded crazier with someone explaining it all, had this been told back home you would have been in psyciatric care, in line for your meds.

She chuckled and looked to Sean as he moved over closer to her. Her head nodded then softly shook side to side. "Well, day one is done. Who knows how many to go," she laughed and looked around them to take it all in. "We should probably sleep in shifts tonight, that way we are prepared for whatever else is in the woods. I'm alright with taking the first shift." She wanted to take all the shifts, but knew they wouldn't agree to that. Sleep wasn't going to happen for her any way.

The two of them nodded, Sean would have protested taking the first watch, but even a day with wolf girl and he knew better than to expect to get his way with her. Sean and Red curled up and Nova was given a spear made by Red.

Night seemed to sift on. The sound of crickets, owls, and other critters in the night the only music the three of them were left to enjoy. Until Nova's shift was over. Her eyes were heavy, as exhaustion beyond just being tired had finally won her over. Sean shared a few words just before she passed out though neither of them knew what was said. Red took stand second, and again without a hitch. he busied himself with many things just to stay awake into the earlier parts of the morning where he switched final shift with Sean.

Sean took perch on a larger rock near their camp and held the tip of the spear to the ground. His eyes scanned through darkness with surprising ease and he mumbled jokes about being a bat to himself. Then the sound of crickets stilled, owls stopped, and silence enveloped the camp save for Red snoring slightly in his sleep. A new sound, the trees moving, Sean could hear the patter of steps, a lot of them.. large. very large.. The bushes beside him shook, and Sean grasped the spear tight, ready to use it on the first thing to jump from the bushes, though he held his distance.

Then, at his side the brush moved again.. To his other side a branch snapped under its , or their.. weight. Sean was sweating now, he could hear them breathing.. then he could hear something more. "We mean no harm, Elf." He heard it.. in his mind.

Before Sean could react to what he heard, five large wolves appeared from the edge of the forest, each of them different in their own way. They stared back at him. They stared through him as they watched. Sean glanced behind him following their gaze.. and where it fell..

"Nova.." Sean whispered, and like that the wolves were gone. The rest of the night was silent.​

Lucine Valdis Silisra - Vilectis Velmont
~Collaboration post~
@Wolfsin

Lucine had awoken hours later with a task in mind that stripped her attention from any duties she had of that day.She had dressed herself in a floor length black dress with chiffon upon the top of the dress which made up sleeves as well, reaching to the middle of her lower arms. Where the lace vanished, it met a silver line of decor just under her bust before the rest of the dress fell to the floor in silk waves.The strapless dress accompanied by her usual choker with the aquamarine stone. Her hair was left to fall down to her waist, unclasped today as she did not have no need to meet anyone officially. Her talk with Vilectis would not be considered such.

With the finishing touches to her outfit of the day, Lucine had spoken a quick goodbye to Aurielle who had been quickly whisked away to whatever she did during the day before she stalked towards the common room where she believed that Vilectis would be. She would hunt him down if he wasn't and it would only increase her time alone to her thoughts, her worries growing. The room was not far and so did not take her long to reach it, her hand brushing against the door briefly as a fleeting smile danced on her lips. It had muddled her thoughts all during her sleep, now she would receive answers.

With a small huff, Lucine pushed open the great doors with little effort before she was exposed to the amount of people in the room, around the Velmont noble. Her eyes steeled and her lips turning into a polite smile with a gaze that promised nothing to the rest who lounged within the room.

"Leave."

There was a small pause as she settled her gaze on him. "I must talk with the heir of Velmont." Lucine gave no other words as her sights settled briefly on the other occupants before they began to file out, after the last one she turned back to who she was searching for.

"We need to talk, Velmont."

Vilectis smirked in his seat as his occupants vanished through the same door the princess had come. In his hand he tossed wine in clear glass and then lifted it to his lips as he leaned against the nearest wall bringing focused blood red eyes upon Lucine. His lips curved into a drunken lust filled smile, and his eyes locked on her.

"Ah Lady Silisra and to what do I owe the honors of your visit?"

Lucine would study the other before tilting her head lightly to the left, lips pursed. "What are you planning Velmont? Towards Bloo- Towards Julius." She asked, her tone a bare whisper but her eyes remained as evidence of her current state, calm. "Your words yesterday, should I assume them to be a threat?" She phrased it as a question yet her voice was cold, demanding almost.

Vilectis appeared giddy at the proposal she had. Smiling as he sipped at his blood wine. "You might assume them as you wish. What am i planning, I have so many plans dear Lucine.. you can't expect me to recall all of them, and for dear Julius of all people.. I'd shed a tear to think of him a novice facing against a lycan Alpha. How worried you must be Lucine."

Her expression twisted into one of discomfort as a increasing amount of emotions boiled beneath the surface of her composure. "Just answer, Vilectis. Last night you asked me what I would do if he happened to vanish, this was before he foolishly assigned himself that task of hunting the Alpha." Lucine would deny that she thought the action to be reckless and idiotic. "I simply fail to understand your reasoning for these subtle threats, as I take them to be. Julius Bloodraven has done little to you, Vilectis."

"Oh but Lucine my dear it is nothing personal, no not at all. I actually enjoy the bloodraven's company." Vilectis chuckled and set his glass down upon the table. "I have always been a selfish man Lucine... you see an intelligent and very selfish man. But in that selfishness I seem to also be compassionate, even protective of things that I care about." His eyes locked on hers as if she were the prized blood of the Queen of Halia. "In this regard... the things that I care about.. well I want them.. all to myself.. and Lucine.." Vilectis touched the glass again lifting it to finish the little that was left. "I always get what I want."

Lucine bore little reaction as she listened silently to the other's words, her head still tilted to create an image of innocent confusion, though it was far from that. However, towards the end there was a twitch to the edge of her lips as blue orbs danced with amusement. "I see...However, you can't have everything, Vilectis." Lucine's expression was far darker than her innocent facade, the savage smirk upon her lips. "You will fail to acquire everything your mind believes, with its possessive trait, that is yours."

Vilectis smirk never left him. His eyes never left hers despite her intention to throw him. "Really? That is a problem you see. I want a lot of things." All that remained of his glass was a spot of wine now and his other hand shifted over a set of maps on the desk he sat. "Lucine.. what do you want I wonder.. You are not so easily won as to be told to marry someone. You are stronger than most of your family in mind alone.. so I expect you have expectations. What do you want?"

The Silisra noble paused at that, her expression dropping for a moment as she thought about it. Her agreement to the engagement had been purely out of duty, her own feelings on the matter long since buried within her mind. It was not as if she did not care for Julius, though it was far from what one in her position was expected to feel. Defenses built momentarily as she kept her expression blank, its usual state. "I want this engagement, of course." She muttered easily. "I am...happy... with my situation and with Julius being who I am partnered with."

Vilectis laughed aloud when he heard her answer. shaking his head as he called her on it. "Liar." One simple word to say it all. "It's okay you have been trained by your family to be a good little princess and so I can not blame you for denying your own ambitions... but Lucine.. I have to tell you. You are denying yourself one of the finest joys of being a vampire... our.. ambitions..." Vilectis laughed again before sliding a knife from his belt. "What do I want? well that is simple.. I am quite ambitious you see... all I want...is " Tipping his hand the glass shattered into tiny shards and blood mixed with what was left of the wine as the final drop fell upon the map. It spread.. Vilectis eyes followed as red quickly consumed the map of Norindul... Vilectis lips curved into a smile and he spoke. "The world.. Lucine.."

At the point he called her a liar, Lucine seemed generally stumped. Her expression weakened considerably as she simply stared, lips agape in shock. In truth she could not even deny the claim though it hurt her internally knowing that she could not retort to his words. Her expression soon morphed into one of curiosity as she listened to his 'ambition' before she just let her lips twist into a scowl. "Vilectis, as mighty as your desire is...the chances that you will acquire the world is minimal, impossible even."

Again Vilectis laughed, as he did so his hands had moved to curve long fingers around the silver dagger. "Impossible in the world of Norindul? Are you mad Lucine?" He wasn't sounding rude rather surprised. "This world is OURS for the taking.. we are immortals among cattle and useless politics... and the mortals are so easily manipulated.. It truly is child's play. However... something else keeps my interest now..." His words were sharp hisses as his body shifted from existence. it was known fact that Velmont vampires were some of the most powerful due to their particular intake of blood and way of life... this proved true when not even Lucine's eyes could keep up with the Velmont Prince. His hand suddenly holing hers up against the crook of his statuesque chin, the silver dagger tumbled to the ground and where Lucine's lips parted near his neck unintentionally, there was a cut where Vilectis blood slipped from, his grip like iron to hold her close to him and taunt her with his blood.

Lucine had flinched the second the other vanished from her vision and soon her fangs slipped from her lips as she hissed under her breath, a small tut escaping her lips as she felt the sudden grip on her hand and the sound of the silver falling against the floor. Lucine appeared defensive for a second before her movements stilled as her eyes widened at the sight of scarlet red against pale skin. Her aqua orbs widened in surprise and then shock as the implications registered inside her mind, causing her to return to pulling at her hand for freedom.

"V-vilectis! What the hell are you doing!" She hissed, eyes narrowed as she peered up at him, lips pulled back into a snarl. Fear, confusion, dueling emotions burned deep within the depths of her gaze as she, despite knowing it would be useless, tried to free her limb, even going as far as to thinking of removing the captured limb. The scent of blood already lit a darker glimmer to her eyes as they bathed in a hue, evidence of the fact she thought instincts that whispered gently to her, making her fight slowly weaken.

Vilectis continued to hold her, his grip never slackened and he said little only let his blood creep closer and closer to her lips as he crooked his head to peer into her beautiful blue eyes. "Allowing you freedom.. Ambition Lucine.. take it.. " His words were piercing, sharp yet seductive all the same. He was a true vampire, a Noble closest to Lamaghra.. his strength was insane, his speed, the way his eyes threatened to turn to blood as they bore into her. his charm.. and the scent of his blood.. that now became the only thing a vampire could smell in the room save for Lucines own scent and pheromones.

The word 'freedom' bore an impact on Lucine who stilled, her form relaxing visibly as it alone tempted her from years of self control due to 'duty', a word in which she did honestly despise. A shuddered breath parted from her lips as her eyes flickered between two emotions before settling within a purple tinted gaze, as ones eyes would turn the colour of blood with her it mixed and soon create the purple tint that was now visible. Instincts took dominance over her mind and thoughts as her free arm darted around his neck in a serpent like fashion as the scent of blood grew stronger and with it, her current instinctual state. Having brought herself closer to him, Lucine's head rest near the crook of his neck before her tongue licked at the trail of blood, seconds before she bit into his flesh without reservation. There was little rationality to Lucine, only the fact that she could almost hear the blood rush under the skin of his throat, a noise she was lost in as any vampire would be.

Vilectis raised his eyes to the sky, as he felt the blood trickle from his throat, a sensation that left him warm and utterly chilled all the same, it was a sensual perfection that tingled throughout his body, and he made it so as his free hand played at her waist gently running ghostly along flesh through the thin dress that she wore. he wanted nothing more than to rid her of the thing beautiful as it was.. Vilectis curved his neck much like a serpent as he let her get closer and drink her fill, perhaps his downfall. His lips slipped to press first against her collarbone before they trailed softly against the crook of her neck settling only at the strongest vein. His fangs extended and a hiss parted his lips calmly as the tips just barely pierced into flesh....

Purple orbs flash back to their blue origins and rationality regained its presence in her mind and forced her to think. The feeling of fangs against her own throat proved to be the trigger for her next movement as she dropped her arm from him to slam it into his chest as she released him to move back. There was genuine shock concealed in blue depths though panic was present visibly as her limbs shook. It took a few seconds for it all to settle in and her lips to part, blood stained, to speak barely muttered words.

"You...I...Vilectis, what have you...What did just happen..." Her hands, shaking, reached up to settle over her lips as her thoughts moved to redeeming the situation. The blood she had just consumed was fresh against her lips however, Lucine wanted nothing more than to expell it. Fear danced in her movements as she glanced around the room in panic, trying to find a way, to find something that would solve the problem and in response, give her calmness once more.

Vilectis stepped back, pleased with the princess new found strength to push him away. She was twice as strong as she'd been before his advance. Though her sense of confusion and worry was less than appealing. "You drink from me. I did not make you. I gave you an opportunity and you took it because you knew you were with someone who would not judge you for indulging yourself for once." He smiled to her then stepped over to the table grabbing a cloth before he moved to her and slowly helped in wiping her blood from her lips. "Let it go. Do not restrain yourself to the earthly desires and rules of mortals.. you are a goddess Lucine.. a true Goddess among peasants.. do not let yourself slip back into your old mind.. allow it.. allow this." Gently he caressed at her shoulder and looked to her. This was the same way Vilectis would raise feral s into their family.. Lucine was a feral waiting to be set free.. Vilectis knew this.. she did not.

Lucine was still as her mind whirled with many conflicted thoughts, though she was faintly attentive to what the other spoke about. "You did not make me?" She confirmed with herself as though the memories from only seconds ago were a blurred haze, to which most were. "I should not restrain myself any longer?" She was throwing questions at herself as her gaze narrowed, though the sway of his words was clear. "But my clan, the silisra...The engagement...The mission.." All were things that remained as continuous echoes in her thoughts. The mission, her failure, the new addition. "I need to...I have to do what is best for them..." Though this mantra in her mind was being slowly muted.

Vilectis cut her off sharply hissing his words. "You need to do what is best for you Lucine. The family has survived for a very long time, we are the next generation.. we must prevail where our mothers and fathers had failed. this world is ours Lucine.. The mortals are ours to control.. Let me guide you.. Help you.. away from this oppression.. the foolishness.. For us..." The last word hissed against her ear as his hand brushed through her blonde hair softly and he lingered like a shadow behind her.

With that there was seemingly a pause in her corrosive thoughts as she cocked her head to the side, lips pursed. It was true, her family had survived under her mothers rule and she, herself, would not make much of an impact until she was the Silisra leader. "You are...right..." She added, reaching up to chew lightly on her nail, though did not go as far to break it. "My actions will not do much until I rule..." Lucine took a few steps forwards, leaving the side of Vilectis as she grinned. "Which mean my actions have been for naught...All those years~" Lucine muttered, a newly set glimmer in her eyes. "Until then, I will do as I wish then. The clan will survive regardless of my actions."

"Good." Vilectis hummed almost to himself and straightened out. His hand moved to lift her chin to look back at him. though slowly, his eyes fell into hers. "I asked you before, but you mind was clouded. I will ask again until you can give me an answer.. What.. is it that you desire?" His lips turned to a smile again but he refused his eyes relax and continued looking right through her.

There was a silence surrounding Lucine as she blinked, though had yet to answer the other noble. What did she want? Lucine had given herself no time in the past to think on the matter. "I..." Her eyebrows knitted together as she pursed her lips for a moment before she let a smile grace her lips. "Power." She purred quite happily, reaching up to press her hand against his before she removed it from her. "Power is in strength, which I need to get." Lucine explain softly, though her tone was quite venomous. "I want to make Silisra strong and feared~ People should know that my bloodline is not one to be messed with, especially when I rule it." She cooed.

That was her wish.

Vilectis only smiled and stepped back away from her, finally happy to hear her say it. "You want power for the Silisra...." He stated boldly. Straightening out he just looked at what she'd become with only a taste of his blood. She was much stronger than before, Not as strong as he was... but he knew what she needed, and so he went for the true goal of all of this.

"If you wish for power in the Silisra then why will you marry the Bloodraven?"

Lucine hummed softly as she moved to one of the seats, perching herself down as she settled her hands upon her lap, a grin upon her lips that had not been present on her face since childhood. The lack of self created restraints eased Lucine considerably, though it did create a way for her darker side to appear. "Marrying Bloodraven....Well, It is not as if they are weak, Vilectis.~" Lucine pointed out. "If I have to marry at all then why not him? As I said before, your clan's treatement of females is quite unsettling."

Vilectis smirked. "no no certainly they are not weak.. however.. they also are not Silisra." The noble settled in a seat across from her and folded his hands. "As it were you are right however, my family is quite rude to the ladies of our court, I of course am no saint in this, however...." Again in a blur Vilectis lips pressed against her ear as he whispered his truths.... finishing and straightening out he looked upon her....

The Silisra noble's eyes widened a fraction as she inclined her head in curiosity, watching the other without speaking a word before a grin appeared on her lips. "That...I did not expect." Lucine added in. "Though how will you even accomplish that, I am unsure to how the three houses would react to you trying to achieve this."

Vilectis smirked again and laughed. "I don't care what they think, because when I am done they wont be able to stop me. Silisra, Bloodraven, Velmont. none of it will matter. i will be beyond those names, a truly new Era to vampires where I will make the rules,, and I can assure you women will be more.. valued in my home." Vilectis smiled to her. "I don't wish to be at the top alone Lucine... That is what I will say.. I want you beside me."

Lucine hummed slightly, propping her elbow up on the table to settle her head upon the palm of her hand as her fingers rest against her cheek. "What you speak of is something that interests me, the idea that you could separate yourself from these families.." Lucine whispered, a slight frown upon her lips. "Though how will you acquire this? I hope that you do not intend for any of my clansmen to be harmed?" She raised her brows at this before a smile danced on her lips. It was much easier for Lucine now to express her thoughts, as before she would consider each word she spoke. "That, dear Vilectis, I'd have to think about."

Vilectis hummed a sound that rolled from his throat. His eyes falling on hers. Oh how he wanted to take her here and now... his eyes said that all too well too. She was not the same Lucine that had walked into this room, he could see that very well now. Cutting her off at the end of her sentence Vilectis spoke with an alluring warmth. "Ah Lucine, in your eyes I found a color this evening that I could appreciate more than red..." He smiled seductively to her before continuing. "If my plan goes well none of your... Clansmen will have to be hurt at all, save that they stay out of the way.. As for how I will acquire this... I am already the strongest of us... and the elders while powerful have great weaknesses.... weaknesses I will use against them if they force me... this is an age Lucine, an age for vampires to be reborn, to embrace what has always been ours... to own this world.. in the palm of our hands. I have developed a weapon, something that I can use for the times to come.. For things are soon to change Lucine. the lycan are only the beginning, soon this world will meet a darkness it can not fathom... And in that darkness... there will be blood.. Think of it though.. a bloodline.. a new bloodline.. to defy ages, a powerful bloodline where vampires do not feign to shadows as humans rule where they do not deserve... That is the family I speak of Lucine.." Before he could stop himself, his hand moved to the side of her neck and gently trailed along to brush her cheek as he found himself looking deep in her eyes. "Our family."

There was a silence surrounding Lucine as her thoughts focused on his words. A brow raised as she did nothing to stop his touch, though her expression had become a blank canvas."You sound very much like a cliche villain, Vilectis." Lucine added in before she sat herself up properly, removing her limb from the table surface."If anyone catches wind of your scheme, there will be masses most likely to stop you, I doubt any species wants to allow your plan to occur." Lucine could only imagine the resistance that would occur to the vampires trying to rule, whoever it was. Her attention moved to his last sentence, something that caused her to sigh softly. "I did not want my ties to Julius, though I do like the Bloodraven in some sense, what makes you think I want a tie to anyone at all?" Lucine proposed.

Vilectis hand fell away from her, and he cocked his brow. "Then you will not stand beside me?"

Lucine just shook her head softly. "I did not say that either." She put forward before sitting back in her chair. "At this point I am going to catch up on a lot of time I've spent treading around the rules and being a good little princess."

A smirk played at Vilectis lips hearing her words. "Ahh your breaking free of the cage they've kept you in. Does that mean you intend to break it off with Bloodraven then?"

She paused at that, a thoughtful look upon her face before she shrugged. "Who knows. I have not yet thought about it. Though I will speak to my mother at some point on some matters..."

"Matters?" Vilectis hummed before looking back to her. "Do you intend to use little bloodraven? Let him play his knight in shining armor act for you?"

Lucine just shrugged in response. "All the whispers about me from the mission...I doubt half of them have the right to speak about me in such a way..." She huffed softly, closing her eyes for a moment. "No...Firstly I am going to stop him from stupidly hunting the alpha...I dont want the fact he gets torn apart to give the Bloodraven a reason to despise me. To troublesome..."

Vilectis chuckled and shook his head. "My my you are devious once you've been unleashed... it is ... quite.. attractive." He found he was licking his lips while looking at her perfectly curved little neck. "Delightful, I think your little rebellion will do plenty to keep your family out of my hair... however... know this... if Julius does go he will die. That is assured... I too am a very devious man.... with very little moral compass, save for the one that points towards what I desire. That compass always stays at point." He laughed again then settled back in his chair as a Knock came at the door. Vilectic raised his hand towards the door and waves as a barrier Lucine may not have even noticed vanished.

"Anyways, Lucine I do look forward to the wedding. Julius will be the talk of the houses when he returns with Garuun's head."

In that moment Iridel pushed through the doors to see the two of them sitting together. "Ah My apologies princess The door wouldn't move at first so I was worried that you were being.. held... against your will... it would appear I was wrong..." Iridel looked between the two of them then stood back. "Ill leave you be, but we should talk later this evening princess." With that Iridel swept from the room, however reluctantly as he closed the doors again and Vilectis eyes fell upon her again. "Such a careful game from now on that we are playing... i only hope you will enjoy it as much as I will. Also if ever you decide. I am yours for the taking, marriage, blood, sex. I care not indulge me for everything you desire." Vilectis pushed up from his seat. "Ah but alas I have a meeting with my father within the hour, I must prepare... until we again Lucine."

Lucine gathered herself to her feet as she watched Iridel carefully, though said nothing as a smile remained on her lips. Iridel was an interesting character. Turning back towards Vilectis she nodded. "We shall see..." Lucine added before she headed over to the doors. "Until we meet again, Vilectis." She called out as she pulled open the towering doors, stepping into the halls with a small grin. "Thank you for your help, Velmont." She added before heading down the halls, a small but haunting hum falling from her lips.

Last edited:
Lucine Valdis Silisra
@Wolfsin

Once she had escaped the room and the vicinity of the Velmont heir, Lucine's arms found themselves crossed against her chest as a small smile played teasingly upon her lips. It only took Vilectis of all people to break her free of the self restraint she had put in place over hundreds of years. Her thoughts that once were hidden under a innocent smile were much more visible upon her expression, evident by the dance of emotion that fluttered within glassy blue orbs. It was refreshing to not pile weight upon her own shoulders that would drag her down from time to time.

Her nails, having been decorated in a deep black, tapped against pale skin with a obvious contrast between tones. Lucine's smile was sly yet she held a less stiff posture now and she appeared far more relaxed. Happier would be a word to use if it was not for the devious glimmer to her eyes. There was so much that she planned to do now which all contributed to her own desires and benefit. After all she would not take control of Silisra for many, if not hundreds of years. Hopefully. Till then, Lucine would take a stance.

Lucine did not hurry but she headed after Iridel as curiosity burned at her thoughts. After the previous night, the party, Lucine was unsure to what Iridel would wish to speak to her about, though there was many possibilities. There was a minor part of her that felt...guilty....for what she had caused the noble vampire, especially as events were witnessed by her mother, the head of silisra as well. A gentle hum parted from her lips as she tilted her head, brows knitting together in thought before she settled. She had also wanted to ask to train with Iridel who held far more experience and knowledge of Lycans.

The Silisra heir caught up with Iridel pretty quickly, reaching over to press a delicate hand against the other's shoulder as she let a small smile dance on her lips. "I apologize for the wait, Iridel." Lucine explained, letting her hand fall back to her abdomen where her other hand was also settled. "But I had a urgent matter to speak to the Velmont Prince about. However, it has been concluded now." She paused, tilting her head till a sense of innocence appeared across her features. "So what is it you wish to talk about, Iridel?" Lucine asked, her tone laced with honest confusion before she continued. "Would you prefer it if we talk somewhere else other than the hall?" Lucine had no idea if this talk was of importance and well, walls could always be listening in.

Aria D'adreci
@Sinopa

Aria made little sound as she retreated closer to the griffin who accompanied her, hands and nimble fingers wound into long black fur as she was mostly hidden by the wing of the very beast that kept her calm right now. Red orbs that flickered with silver occasionally took note of the warriors exhausted state and she couldn't help but find it amusing. Aria in normal cases may have shown some worry but right then, the state of them was a funny sight to behold. They were soldiers, were they not? Her smile danced mischievously upon her lips as she buried her face to the beast's side, determined to hide her mirth.

Given a cloak, Aria stepped away and for a moment, studied the markings upon her limbs once more before engulfing her form in the material and stepping back to the side of Xerxes. Aria planned to get answers and especially upon the colours that painted her skin in shades of blue and purple swirls and twists. The brunette followed after the soldiers, motioning to Xerxes to follow her in the sky. If they were a danger, Aria would ask her partner to attack from that advantage point. A gust of wind brushed around her before Xerxes was gone, the sound of wings beating against the air slowly fading.

Once Aria's vision of her partner had decreased, she turned her attention to Rix who she hurried to fall into step with, her head tilted as worry marred her features. "Rix..." Her voice was a low whisper. "I had Xerxes go above us until we know if these guys are...well, safe?" Aria explained before frowning. "Though I am worried about Victoria...What if the orcs go after her or she gets hurt? We don't even know where the hell we are..." Despite her words seeming frantic in nature, her expression then seemed more calculative.

After a moment of silent thought, she perked up as she found that the mood she previously held did not suit her. At all. Aria just couldn't find herself falling to long into despair or worry, each time she was soon lulled back into a state of calmness or joy. She simply wanted to move, to do something. Her steps became lighter, almost skips in some sense. "We need answers of course...So that would probably be the general topics of where the hell we are and stuff.." She muttered. "Is there anything specific you will ask about?" The woman questioned before outstretching her arms. "I...Kind of want to know how the hell...or...why these are on me..." They were pretty and Aria did like them, adored them in fact, she just didn't get what they meant or were.

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa
Frak looked at the enraged steed but sighed when he noticed the steeds eyes drop upon the large green bottle. "YOU CAN HAVE IT! I NOT NEED IT!" though his mind went blank when the steed said thank you? Why would the steed bother with such silly words when Frak hadn't managed to get to safety. "NOT SAFE YET! IT KNOWS I'M HERE NOW! IT CAN TASTE US! WE LEAVE! FAST! TO THE CITY!"

Frak turned to lookout the forest then glanced back at the steed. "STEED STUPID. IF FRAK WAS GOBLIN, THEN FRAK WOULD BE SNEAKY SNEAKY AND SLIMEY! FRAK JUST SMALL!" He stood up hurried to pick up all of the items he had dropped before looking at the green liquid and shaking his head before climbing onto the steeds back. "NOT DRINK. BAD FOR FRAK! NOW RUN! BEFORE IT COMES AFTER US… IT WILL… FOR THIS…" He held out the orange stone and his eyes lit up. "NOBLE SUCK MAN WANTS IT! TALL SHADOW PEOPLE WANT IT! FOREST BEING WANTS IT! IT FRAKS… AND NOW STEEDS! NOW RUN!"

• Love
Collaborative Piece
Written between @Wolfsin @FireFly69 and @Lyla : Spirit
The sun rose up enough to glare across the water. It was bright and lit the insides of Nova's eyelids. Her body wasn't too pleased with the harsh ground or the cool of the morning. Her eyes blinked open first then she slowly rose up to stretch her arms above her head, roll her head side to side and sigh once she felt stretched and more awake, not awake just yet.

Her hands went to work calming the wild, white mess on her head while she squinted to Sean. "Good morning, I take it last night went ok since I actually got some sleep?" She joked and cleared her throat slightly hoping to clear up her morning gravel in her throat.

Sean turned the moment he heard her and offered a smile. As usual he looked tired even if he wasn't. "Well close enough anyways." Sean responded and stabbed the spear into the ground next to him before walking over to her. He glanced beyond her to see that Red was still out like a light. "I guess that means you slept well then, As good as you could with stones against you back anyways.... it is not so easy for me to sleep never has been really." He commented then sighed as he rubbed some left over sleep from his eyes. He was going to let her get a bit more awake before he was ready to explain his shift of the watch.

"Well if you want to sleep a little, I can watch until we start cooking breakfast," she looked over the camp site and over the water. "I don't know how I slept, but I passed out. I think the water helped a lot. We found a good spot to camp at." She tucked her knees close to her chest in attempt to warm up a little more. "It got a little chilly though."

"Yeah I didn't expect such a temperature drop in such moderate forests, but hell it isn't like our laws apply here for how shit works right?" Sean laughed. Then took a seat next to her. "Hopefully the furs at least helped some, though it might be in good interest that we go kill us a bear today." Sean smirked at her, knowing just how appealing it sounded. "We just have to make sure it doesn't have the face of a damn owl and we will be alright..." A perfect opener.. "Speaking of the strange ways of this place.. something happened really early here in the morning." Sean turned and faced, her locking eyes. "I am pretty sure I confirmed something about this Lugaru word... and well I am pretty sure a few of them showed up last night.."

She laughed and shook her head at his comment about the bears. "No bears today, please." Her eyes met his when he mentioned something happened last night. Her eyebrows bunched together slightly, worried about what he might have witnessed. Her eyes widened slightly and she fell silent, not sure what to say or how to handle the situation. Nova felt her words catching her throat till she finally spit out, "Are you sure? Why didn't you wake me up?" She sat up and glanced past him at the tree line as if one would be standing there waiting for her.

Sean nodded. His eyes following hers, he knew she wouldn't like to hear it but it confirmed what she was.. at least what she was here. "When they appeared I was ready to fight, not sure exactly what I was dealing with before hand, my spear was raised, but the largest of them. He was Black as the night, but gold markings almost glowed against his dark fur all over. His eyes even.. They weren't something you would expect from a wolf, The others had their own markings, their own colors... but they were all wolves larger than you and I with ease, and much larger than you in your wolf form." Sean sighed and picked at the grass. "The moment I realized it. They were looking past me. They didn't care about me. The one that spoke was looking over you.... When I said your name.. they were gone.. just vanished.." Sean looked to her studying her emotions, then back to the grass his fingers tore from its roots with a nervous twitch.. "When he talked it was in my mind just like you before. And he said that they meant no harm.. He called me elf..."

Nova turned her body toward him and nodded along to each word he said. She felt a shiver shoot up her spine and send goose bumps over her body. It was obvious the whole thing spooked Sean. Her eyes flicked to the tree line briefly in hopes they were still sitting there and only she could see them. The second she saw nothing was there once again, she looked at her friend and smiled in the corners of her lips.

"I can't believe you saw something... something like me. I was beginning to think I was alone in this weird body." She reached over and touched his hand that dug at the roots. "Thank you for telling me, are you ok though? I'm sure that was frightening with how big you're explaining them. Were they like lion sized?" Her curiosity and excitement pushed through more than her comforting.

Sean could tell that she was soaking it all in. He could never guess what she was thinking, but the whole thing had definitely made him realize just how weird this place was. it made him wonder.. were there elves here? Were there other species, like Orc, Fairies, Dragons!? His own excitement was starting to show through a bit, but her first question grounded him before he could revisit his days in the past as a DM for Dungeons and Dragons.

"It was pretty freaky I won't lie to you. Four of them were just about the size of a lion, or maybe a tad smaller, and the one that spoke... he was more like a full grown horse.... Like something you would only see in a movie, like that.. wolf in the movie 300!" he could never have known if she'd seen the movie but that was the vibe he got with the wolf. "But he sounded smart, noble almost. His voice was soothing and i think that level of intelligence was a lot of what made the ordeal so freaky... I expected growling, maybe and attack.. and then well that happened... " Sean was still shaken over it but he did well to brush it aside. "it made me wonder.. what the hell am I? what else is here? How small is this little grove, or even this forest in comparison to the world. and finally it made me realize what our next move will have to be. We need to find a city."

It was hard to figure out how to feel or what to express to Sean as he burst with explanation. Nova leaned back into her spot and looked off as he went on to ask rhetorical questions. She had thought the same things yesterday, but it grew much stronger now that names were matching up and descriptions fit. When she heard his last sentence her thoughts froze.

"Are you crazy?" she asked, immediately taken back by her sassy response, but carried on. "There is still so much unknown... like we don't have any reference of location, distance from anything, what else is in the woods, if it gets any bigger than what we've seen," she could go on but the rest simply hung in the air as she looked up at him surprised. "What if they don't even have cities?" Her mind was fuzzy from sleep and just waking up. Her eyes blinked off and she stared off again.

He knew well that it was a crazy suggestion given from what they had to go off of, but that was the exact reason it was what they needed to do. Sean shook his head lightly and made eye contact as he explained. "We have seen bears with owls faces, now giant wolves.. or Lugaru. Strange animals and critters, and I was called an elf. I wouldn't suggest it if I thought we have another option, but the fact is we have no information about this place, no real weapons to defend ourselves or clothes to stay dry if weather gets bad. The Lugaru called me an elf.. and elves have cities. For him to be unsurprised of me being here, that could mean there is a city nearby even, which could get us more answers, and supplies... rather than wandering around unprepared in the wilds.. waiting for something bigger." Sean's strategic mind had come into play here. Since he first realized it; this had become a game for him and now it was just the question of would he be right.

"I think it is our best shot. you aren't a wolf now, so it isn't so far fetched that we go to a city. We all have so many questions but we aren't going to get them answered sitting near the river... and ... not to be the grim of the morning... but we still have a witch to hunt.. with very little information.."

Her excitment was lowering the more he had reasoning to going into a city. The idea of leaving the place they started, the spot where her kind found her made Nova squirm. When he mentioned the witch hunt she looked down and found a pebble to rub at as she let that sink in. Her head nodded softly, "Ya, you're right Sean," she said slightly hurting from the comment.

"Well I'm going to work on getting breakfast so, ya..." she cleared her throat and picked up the stick with a stone point on the end before heading to the tree she sat at last night. Her eyes watched the water and she stood ready to throw the spear at any moving target, though her mind traveled back to the Witch hunt. She didn't want to make it a big deal till it had to be turned into one, so far it was a fact she had to relive each day till she retrieved what she needed.

Sean sighed and shook his head as he watched her walk away. He knew his words had come off for more abrasive than he would have liked. The fact was though that they had no idea what kind of time limit they were on to get that job done, and he didn't want Nova to turn into owl pellets.. Sean glanced back at the forest once more, half hoping the wolves might be back, if for no other reason to cheer her up, but was disappointed. Only when a whiny yawn pierced the air did his eyes come unglued from the tree to see Red stretching out in the sunlight.

'Bout time sleepin beauty.." Sean joked, and approached his friend. Red tried speaking but most of it was hidden in the strange and mysterious yawn speak. Sean laughed, then glanced over to Nova in the shallow part of the water. "Nova is getting our breakfast, but I migh.. Don't." Red interrupted. "I heard the majority of the conversation half way in my sleep, I think one thing you've not done yet is give her time to sort this out for herself. Let her come to grasps with it. Without you telling her everything is going to be alright.. Sean."

Sean stood shocked, but knew looking back at it that Red was right and silently submitted with a nod. "Alright. Then lets go get some berries to go along with it." Red nodded and called over to Nova being the less close of the two it was informal at best. "Nova we are going to get some berries for breakfast. If you get some fish just set em in the little hole I made near the fire. Also if you get tired of spear fighting fish, I made a set of rods over by where I slept. We will be back real soon I know exactly where the berries are." Red then took the lead, grasping his own spear and leading the two of them off into the woods.

"You two don't get lost or anything," she said playful, in a tone that didn't exactly match. Her eyes stayed locked on the water. Once they left she stood still like statue so that the fish wouldn't hear or see any moment. Only a few seconds passed by when a large fish moved its way toward her, her eyes only moved to watch until it came right under her spear. A quick movement to the water and it squirmed at the end. She grinned and laughed, that was much easier than she thought it would be.

Her feet bounced off the roots and she dropped the first fish in the hole by the fire. Nova looked at the woods and caught her breath as she took it all in. Her eyes shut and she breathed in the air, took in all the sounds, felt it all as if she were the woods. When Nova opened her eyes she grinned wide as if it all was right. Her head nodded, and she moved back to the water to get more fish while the boys grabbed berries.

Red was much more swift than Sean would have expected, given his over all human like appearance. Sean was still faster at least for now and the two of them made quick steps through the forest, barely touching ground before bounding again through the forests like it were a jungle gym. "What do you think?" Red finally called back. Sean looked at his friend confused; and red clarified his question. "About Nova ya moron.." Sean couldn't see that Red was actually slightly irritated with him.

"I am not exactly sure what you are getting at, but I really like talking with her, she is kind of a wild card don't you think?" Red simply nodded, but he wasn't done interrogating either. "What about Victoria?" Sean stopped and Red slid to a stop just before him. Why in the hell was he asking about Victoria now of all people? "Of course I like Victoria. She is fun once you get to know her and I was lucky enough to build that connection with her.." Red's eyes narrowed slightly, the hiss in the back of his head grew louder but even he couldn't tell what it was. "mhmm.. " Was all that Red responded before taking off again, this time at a pace Sean would have a hard time keeping.

It didn't take long at all for Nova to catch more than enough fish for them to eat so she stopped. Her hand tossed to spear aside as her eyes looked for a flat rock. Once a good rock was found she picked up the fish and took their scales on one side so they could cook on the scale side. Her humming started randomly as she worked, a tune she knew but couldn't name. It was light and flowed through her ear smoothly.

She sighed at the fact that the boys were taking forever. She had time to test something out, this was her first time being alone since they got there. Nova sat on her knees in front of the water and looked at all of it before she shut her eyes and sat in silence. Her mind focused on her body, how it felt, where she hurt or where she was tense. Naturally she laid herself down and slowed her breathing. Her mind focused on her image of Abu, and there she was.

Nova's eyes shot open and the piercing image before her was so clear, the sound of the forest lived in her ears and the breeze brushed through her fur. Her body flicked till she was on all fours. "I did it! I did it on purpose!" She said as if the boys were back. She hopped around all excited and barked a few times before she sat down and let out a howl. Her muzzle slowly raising up as her eyes closed and she let it stretch out as long as she could before opening her eyes and laughing.

Sean had to catch his breath when they finally arrived at the place where Red's berries were. Red had already started picking out the good from the bad and Sean stood awkwardly on standby, though he noted which ones Red picked up, and then the ones he didn't. The question of Victoria still confused him. It made sense that Red would get ideas about Nova and him. "What about you Red, what do you think of Nova?" Red stopped for a second and smiled. "I think she is very attractive and your an idiot to not think the same." Sean looked struck and responded. "It isn't that I don't think the same thing, I just didn't know what you were asking? Red finished picking the berries and laughed, though it was more sarcastic than anything.. "So you like her?" Sean couldn't believe he was still going on about this. "yeah sure.. I.. " Red interrupted. "And Victoria?" I.. Sean didn't know what to say. he knew well that he and Victoria were just friends, but what had gotten into Red. Hell Sean didn't even know that Red had a clue who Victoria was, and it was apparent too that he had no clue about well much of anything when it came to Sean's actual interests.. "Look Victoria and I.. we are.." Red cut him off and started back, "Naw save it. The fact is you can't have both of em so you better make a decision soon on what you want or you will lose both." Sean tried to retort, correct Red about it because up until this conversation His mind had been elsewhere.

The trip back was faster, but silent leaving Sean time to reflect. He definitely had thought Nova was a beautiful girl, the moment she changed from wolf to woman.. he wasn't about to forget that or what he thought in that moment. But up until Red had started all this Sean had been focused on survival, on home, Hailey.. He hadn't given thought to anyone in that way, and in a way he felt guilty for that. Regardless he had to straighten up and get his head straight before they got back to Nova, because this was the last thing they needed right now..

In the distance Sean could hear the rush of the river. They were getting close. Then he heard the last sound he would have expected. A harmonious and longing howl rang through the forest, and both he and Red looked to each other. Sean dashed then holding his spear tightly in one hand as he passed through the brush with ease, almost as if the long weapon were an extension to his arm. The tree line broke and Sean shouted out. "Nova!".....

He didn't have to guess at the wolf at the center, the markings, and the snow white fur was all he needed to know, though it surprised him to see her, He looked to her from a distance, and the idea of calming his mind before meeting her again slipped right out the damn window. His mouth formed an O as he approached a half silent. "Wow." passed his lips as he shook his head in wonderment and called out to her. "Did you slip in the water again and just change? or is there more to it?" He laughed then moved to stand before her, looking down into her beautiful blue eyes, He knelt. "Beautiful any form you take it seems." He whispered and placed a hand on her head, petting softly.

As she heard movement coming toward camp she sat up on all fours and her tail waved behind her as she waited for her friends to pop through the tree line. Her tongue licked at her chops out of excitement and she slightly jumped when they broke through. She laughed at his 'Wow' and slowly stepped over to him. "No I did it all on my own, on purpose... I at least know how to get to my wolf form when I want, not sure about the human part yet but I'm sure it is just the same." Nova sat down as he knelt before her. His compliment took her back slightly, she'd blush if it wasn't for being a wolf. Her eyes closed and she leaned into his hand.

Once Red came into sight she barked out of excitement and walked over to the hole, sitting proudly before it. "I got plenty of fish and it is ready to be cooked. How did the berry hunt go?" She looked between the two of them as she waited for an answer.

Red was the first to raise a brow as he dropped the make shift sack of berries a ways away from the fire. He heaved a hardy sigh and shook his head. "Well it wasn't hard to get them, but trying to keep up with this guy when he heard your howl... that was a pain!" Red exclaimed then slouched down taking a seat. Sean laughed to himself. "Well That gives you a head up on the rest of us. You can at least turn into a wolf when you need to defend yourself. Reminds me do you just know how to fight when your like this?" Now that the wolf thing was less a surprise and more of a well gift in a way his mind was brimming with questions. Sean loved wolves and knew a lot about them too, so understanding how she felt like this what her instincts were.. He contained himself for the time.

Sean puzzled her, as usual with his questions of how she did things or how it felt. Her head softly turned to the side as she looked away. "Well I haven't fought anything yet, but any time I feel a threat my body just reacts, there is no telling it what to do. Just like you naturally know to dodge something sharp coming at you. You just do it because you don't want to get hit."

"For you to be human again, wouldn't you think it would just be like reverse of changing to a wolf?" He questioned as he checked the edge of his spear, and Red started lining the fish along the fire. "You got some good ones today, Nice work. We wont be hungry again until the evening which will give us more time to get ready for our trip." Red announced then flung a pebble at Sean's blind spot.

The pebble would have hit, it should have. But something sparked around Sean. a red flame licked around his skin and broke out at a sharp point that intercepted the pebble, destroyed it. The flame vanished then and Red stood up ready with his spear staring at Sean who seemed entirely unaware of what had happened.

Nova raised her head proud of herself as he talked about the fish she caught. A soft chuckle came from her as she watched Red flick a pebble at Sean. When her eyes followed she witnessed the strange reaction his body had. Her proud stance lowered and her ears flicked back as she watched what happen.

'What? Why are you both staring?" Sean asked and looked between them.

"Did you not feel... or know what just happened?" She stood up and wandered over to him slowly, in a slight crouched stance. She wasn't afraid of him, but she didn't want his body doing the same to her as it reacted to the pebble. "You just... shot his pebble before it hit you? Is that what we just saw Red?" she asked to clarify. It wasn't all that clear as to what he did or even how it happened. Her nose stretched out to sniff at him, same smell as before. It wasn't anything threatening.

Sean followed Nova with his eyes, not understanding any of what was going on. Red was approaching now too. "Yeah that is what we saw Nova. Some deep blood red spike or something stopped the pebble from hitting him.." Red seemed just as confused, but his eyes had that curious gleam about them, and before Sean could think to react, Red had picked up a stick and swung it hard over Sean's head. Sean barely able to protest as he rolled back and looked at his friend still coming at him. "Red what the hell are you doing?!" Sean demanded then side stepped another swing, ducking under the next one that followed. To anyone outside of the camp and half way to them as well. Red looked like a mad man with a god damn stick right now, and Sean was on the run.

"Nova... forgive the dog pun..." Sean swerved around another attack and leaped over a low swing before nearly falling on his ass. "But dear god please fetch me a stick!"

Nova backed up and started to watch as the two started reacting to each other. Her body told her there was no reason to protect, so she didn't. Her ears perked up at her name then lowered as he made his pun. With that she took her time sniffing out a stick. Once a large enough stick was found her mouth bit down and she jogged over near the two, dropping it close enough for her not to get hit but for him to grab. "There ya go, and don't you dare so good girl or I'll jump in..." she growled softly as she walked away then laid down watching the two of them. Head on her front legs, only her eyes moving with their burst of swings and jabs.

Red was still way too fast to be a god damn human, and Sean was losing momentum fast. His eyes followed Nova as she very deliberately took her sweet time looking for a good stick. Ducking, weaving and over all just doing his best to avoid Red's swings, because his friend was not holding any punches here. "Come on Sean, you said you wanted to train right!" Red challenged him then as if the bastard needed it, he picked up a freaking twig and flung it like a knife. Sean rolled out of the way and landed just in reach to grab a big old honker of a branch... "Goo.... Oh never mind.. you ruined it!" He shouted ducking behind another swing.

The branch in his hand was thicker than the one red used, and it was off weight. An awkward weapon to use against someone who was so fast, but when Sean lifted it... the weapon was nothing in his hand. "Just like the deer" He commented to himself, then turned just in time to block a heavy swing by Red. Sean retaliated with his own swing, and so their little dance began. neither were the most graceful, but with a weapon in his hand, Sean felt at home, confident.. the weight of it didn't matter anymore and he was easily able to block and counter against Red. before long the two of them were smiling behind their make shift swords, and taunting the other. Red had left an opening though, and Sean could see it clear as day. Swinging low his branch arced upwards, and Red turned just in time to block it... He wouldn't be able to though.. Like before, but before Red could react this time... the Crimson red flames formed on Sean's hand, and climbed up the stick, and as the wood connected it sliced through Red's weapon like it were nothing, and then it sliced through Red.

Blood spilled to the ground, and Red fell backward holding at an almost lethal gash in his side spread to his shoulder. His eyes settled on Sean, but not his eyes per say. They were green, not normal, but bright, glowing. Sean could feel his mouth moving, but not at the same rate he wanted it to. His eyes followed the blood that never touched the ground, but seemed to hang in stasis around them. Silence and still until Sean felt his body almost yanked back... reversed time returned to normal just as Sean noticed the lick of red flames upon his weapon, and he turned quickly to miss swing Red as his weapon flew from his hands... Both he and Red fell backwards and dropped what they were holding.. Red's eyes were normal.. there was no blood, and the flames that were licking at Sean's hands were gone...

Nova lifted her head as things got more intense, ears pressing back. Sean took a swing at Red and she barked, hoping onto her feet. It was going too far, but there was nothing she could do to stop it. Her heart sank and she ran over to them just as the two were pushed away from each other. Her body slid between them and she looked to Sean on her left then Red to her right. "Are you trying to kill each other?! We don't know how strong either of you are, but clearly it is a hell of a lot more than either of you know or understand. The last thing we need is for one of you to accidently kill each other..." she huffed at the two of them and sniffed the air to be sure no one was bleeding.

Once it was clear they both weren't injured she moved away from everything with a chill that ran down her spine. She didn't understand how any of this was happening, of course. They were on day two which meant days on end full of twists and turns. As the two of them took their own time to understand what happen Nova gave into her images of her human body and slipped into her more delicate form so someone could get the food going. She didn't take her eyes off the fire as she added to it in order to get it heated up again and to cook. It was written all over her face that she wasn't happy with them.

Both Red and Sean sat there for a while. Neither wanted to move, and both realized the hard truth to what Nova said. Sean's eyes followed her as she moved away from them, and then as she almost flawlessly turned back into a human. Not naked either, the furs were there as well... Sean wanted to comment but held his tongue at that point. The fact that in reality he had just killed his best friend didn't help his stomach, and he could feel the bile building up in his throat.

"It was my fault alright?" Red broke the silence, and said it loud enough for all of them to hear it. "I wanted to test a theory... It has been like that ever since I came here. I feel like I know shit already.. but I also feel like testing well.. everything.." Red pushed off the ground and checked to make sure he had no damage, then looked to Sean... "I shouldn't have came at you so hard, that was my mistake... but still... at least we know more now." despite having just died and kissed death on the cheek only to return. Red could still smile like he always did, in fact he seemed more happy about it than any of them, and from that he stretched and quickly moved over to where Nova was and started sorting out berries. He looked up to Nova. 'Sorry for the scare.. I just didn't want to let that little hint get away from us.." From that her fell silent, and prepared a larger leaf for each of them with multicolored berries.

Once the fire was ready she started cooking each other fish. Once Red wandered over she kept her eyes on her work. An eyebrow raised in response, but she bit her tongue and held in the comments she wanted to make. The two settled down, which is what she wanted so there was no reason to get mad at them. "It's alright, I just would hate to..." she shook her head and let the sentence finish itself in their own heads. Once each fish was ready she placed portions on each leaf.

Sean joined them soon after, still shaken from the experience he settled in his normal spot and looked to Nova Sheepishly. Red had said it all and all he could offer was an apology, which wouldn't do anything. "Looks like you got a better handle on your ability to shape shift, just now you seemed to do it flawlessly.." His hope was that taking the subject off the incident.. if you could call it that might help their mood. Even though he was bursting to talk about whatever had just happened he held it in.

When Sean returned Nova couldn't help but look up at him. Her eyes reading that he clearly felt a lot from the incident so she softened her gaze. Her eyes looked back to the last of the fish she cooked. "It's all in my head, I just picture what I want and it just...happens." Nova looked back up at him at him and glanced over to Red as she placed the last of the fish down. She envied the friendship they had here. She thought of Rebbeca and how much she wanted to talk to her about everything. Though it would drive her crazy talking about Sean she would at least talk through it and grasp whatever the hell was going on with the two of them.

"Fish is ready to eat," she softly offered and sat back as her teeth softly chewed on the inside of her lip. Her mind was rolling and rolling with different ideas, emotions and thoughts. For once she felt like it was ok to filter through it and know she wouldn't break down like a crazy person.

The three of them grabbed a leaf and picked at the food. It was amazing how good it all tasted. It was fresh from the land around them, not processed junk food each of them were use to back home. Each bite was better than the last, making it all vanish within minutes. The mood lightened and the tension left throughout the meal. Giving them the time they needed to just hang out, not worry and just be with each other. The meal finished each of them more than content and it was only about noon by way of the sun. Red cleared his throat then interrupting the silence. He pulled out a pale looking leaf and upon it were stains, markings that appeared to be a map. Red looked between them. "I took time to start marking things out in the wilds in case we chose to venture out. I figured this would come in handy." The three of them looked at each other and this time Sean spoke. "I think we spend the rest of today figuring out what we can about our new bodies and abilities... preparing.. and tomorrow crack of dawn.. we go." The idea settled a shiver on their spines but all three nodded in agreement. Each of them were ready for answers.

• Love
@Rhubarbarian

Griffin hadn't expected to see the goblin so distressed. But there was more to him than met the eye, griffin had already figured that much out. It was only with Frak mentioning only the two of them that Griffin returned his vision to the Deathwood and dropped his head. "Oh no..." He realized it. David, the weak link of them was already as good as dead... There was not going back for him even if a noble side of his wanted to. Griffin bit at his lip and turned again. "Alright, to the town it is." Griffin stated in defeat as he sheathed his two weapons. He didn't even fight when Frak took a spot on his shoulders, simply shrugging as he lumbered up towards the town.

The closer they got, the more excited Frak became, and well the more they were swarmed by cats of all sizes and colors. Griffin scanned the animals over. They were convincing... truly but he knew better and he knew what this area was known for. Their meowing and cat calling only got that much more annoying, and when they tried to climb him he kicked them away letting them know he had no intention of being dunned by their kind. "Frak be careful with these guys... they aren't as friendly as they would have us believe."

The two of them entered the village, and Griffin pulled open a map as the cats started swarming around Frak.

Rix Alvar > Aria D'adreci, Soldiers
Somewhere in Aumidar
@Aka~Kitsune @Wolfsin

Rix was surprised at the soldiers. She had the same mentality as Tori, positive that they were going to try something with them, though, their wondering eyes made her uncomfortable. When they approached, Rix tensed for a moment until she realized they were placing a cloak on her. She was thankful to finally have some form of clothing, and nodded in acknowledgment, but not a word was spoken; they were already taking them where she wanted. As she followed the men she walked tall with her chin up, she actually looked like she knew what she was doing despite all the other emotions brewing inside.

She looked down at the girl beside her and nodded again before looking forward again.
"Good idea. Will you be okay? You were getting a little jittery when he left last time." She paused for a moment before lowering her voice even more. "You don't have to worry. I'm not letting anything happen to you." The maternal instincts within Rix was personified in her voice. She knew Aria for a while, she was the only connect Rix had to the world she was forced out of. She considered Aria a friend, and she wasn't about to let anything happen to her.

"Those orcs we faced are dead, and we haven't seen any more since. I don't think she'll run in to any of those. While I do think it would be best for us to stay together, we cannot force her to stay with us. She made her choice and we made ours. Maybe we'll see her again, if we do she's welcome to come with us, but she's doing what she thinks is best. I'd be doing the same thing were I in a different position, but this is the fastest way to get some answers." The red head replied as she kept her eyes on the men ahead of them. She kept a few feet away from them, enough for her to speak to Aria quietly without them hearing, and enough to get a head start if the situation called for an escape. Due to the space between them, she noticed one of the soldiers constantly looking back at them, she assumed to make sure they were still following.

Without a single thought or hesitation Rix answered Aria's question. "I want to know everything. Where we are, how we got here, what has happened to us, why the hell mythical creatures are suddenly appearing out of nowhere, and more importantly, how do I get back to my son. That one is priority and I'm going to wring the answers out of someone even if I have to torture them to talk." Her voice was low enough that the soldiers couldn't hear her, but there was fury behind her words and a fire burned in her eyes. There was no doubt that she wouldn't do anything and everything to get back home. Nothing was going to stop this mother from returning to her son.

It wasn't long before they were past the battlefield, it looked as if it was over, or at least moved, all that was left behind were mangled dead bodies. They soon entered a location full of white tents like something you'd see in a medieval or fantasy movie. Gruff looking men dressed in dirtied armor walked between tents, staring at the two women as they passed. Despite the men undressing them with their eyes, not like they had to do much, Rix remained tall and confident, she refused to allow the men to see her fear.
There was an area in the camp where the pained cries echoed out. Several wounded soldiers rested there, covered and dripping with blood. It was a rather gruesome sight to see as some were missing body parts, were torn open, or some other grisly injury one can get in a battle against orcs.

Finally they arrived in front of a much larger tent. After a pause, two of the leading soldiers turned and pulled apart the drapes that covered the entrance.
"'Ere we are. Step inside." Without any reluctance Rix walked in.[/hr]

Fur fur fur, cats cats cats and their soft and cute meowing. Frak looked at them intensively even while the steed advised him to be careful of them. Frak was sure these cats would be like any other cat and that the steed was just being dramatic and silly. He smiled softly as he reached his hand out before pulling it back quickly and jumped with excitement. He ran up to the steed and climbed back onto his shoulder to look at the map before jumping back off.

"FRAK REMEMBER THIS VILLAGE!" He spoke before grabbing a cat by the back of its neck and ripping it off the ground to hold up. It swang wildly at him while the others backed away and hissed and with a small grin he nodded. "THEY BACK AWAY IF YOU EAT ONE... THEY DON'T LIKE BEING EATEN!" He turned and looked back at steed and laughed. "THOUGH IF WE DON'T EAT SOON THEY WILL CALL BLUFF AND ATTACK... YOU WANT CAT COOKED OR NOT COOKED?"

He bagan walking forward staring at the cap and licking his lips. He knew these would never be so tame but they didn't know if he would actually eat one... And nothing likes to lose its kin. "WE CAN STAY HERE SHORT WHILE THEN MOVE... THEY WILL FOLLOW SCENT... THESE WON'T BE AN ISSUE SOON... UNLESS THEY WANT TO HELP US? THEN THEY WON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THE BEAST!"

He turned and smiled to steed. Frak wasn't smart but he was crafty, and the fact that the creature was going to ckme out of the woods and follow them... It wanted what they had... The Amber Seed. And now Frak had touched one cat... His scent would spread, and the beast would want them all.

• Love
@Rhubarbarian

Griffin turned from his map the moment Frak said anything about eating the cats, his eyes widened as he noticed the others around them had formed a tight circle. "Frak, no, They aren't so simple as that." Griffin warned but knew better than the goblin taking his words for it. Then it started before he could say any more. The cat Frak was holding hissed and with that hiss the sound shifted into a soft human males' voice.

"Who the hell do you think you are just picking me up like this?"

Griffin placed his hand to his forehead as a yellowish green glow consumed the rest of them around him, and before long they were not surrounded by cats anymore but scrawny and feral looking men and women with no regard to clothes as they stretched out and flicked their deadly looking daggers in each hand, cat like glares coming from all around. The one in Fraks hand slashed at his wrist enough to forcefully break free and then as it landed it too took the shape of a male with more regal looking black hair. He stared up at them and hissed again.

tumblr_nyrydktfVX1qhqha5o1_500.jpg

Griffin stepped forward first placing Frak behind him. "He doesn't know much better let it be. We are just trying to get into town, we have business here... and well truth be told... he wasn't lying..."

The Regal black haired one, started to stalk around them watching. "Oh and what was the little goblin telling truths of? About eating me? That would have been amusing." The others around him snickered and closed the circle tighter. "No We don't often handle things this way, but by the looks of you. You already knew what we were the moment you laid eyes demon... So we will make an exception today. Give us everything you own and pass on into the village..."

"You know... You stink... You stink a lot like Frak." Griffin stated sniffing into the air and playing a smirk, and in response to his insult the Werecat hissed. "Do not compare me to a goblin, Demon!" Griffin chuckled and stepped back slightly.. "No.. Not compare you. You are definitely far better than this guy here, but you do smell like him... and i wonder... if my demonic nose can pick up on that... I wonder what the Haunting Demon's nose whom is chasing us will pick up on.."

With that the outer circle became far less tight and they backed away from the black haired boy. Whispers started, and he turned to them. Griffin took that chance. "Well at least you are the only one that smells like him so far, so only your life is in danger right now, right Frak?" Griffin turned and smirked to his goblin companion, realizing that Frak had some method to his madness. The little goblin was smarter than he would have liked to admit, disturbing to begin with that he thought a goblin was smart, it showed so much lack in what his standards had become for the world...

The rest of the werecats backed off much further though and Griffin was left staring down at the black haired boy. "Well I certainly wouldn't want to travel with someone marked by the Haunting Demon.. can you blame them?" Griffin smirked and earned a glare from the boy ahead of him, but his words had been heard by whom they needed to be heard, and soon enough the glow happened again. The circle broke as the werecats scattered. The black haired boy tried to take form too, but before he could leap away Griffin snatched him from the air.

"No no. Now.. I have always wanted a cat, especially one that 'demands' so much respect... What is your name?"

Reluctantly the boy let his body fall limp hanging from Griffin's hand, he sighed. "I am Kamon." Griffin nodded then and set him down. "Alright Kamon. Looks like your with us now." Griffin looked up at Frak whom was on his shoulder. "No eating this one. Kamon is going to be our buddy now..." Griffin laughed then turned back to Kamon. "Alright lead us in. No one is going to be happy to see me coming here, I need to find a 'witch' named Esra. She is a childish little shit.. You should know her... Get me there with as little attention as possible."

Kamon looked as though he was ready to protest but realized his position. "mm.. alright. It will take me a moment however to find a good path for someone as large as you... can I go?" Griffin shrugged. "It's your death with no protection if you run, so sure." Kamon didn't appear to like that one bit. None the less he took his mangy looking black cat form and started into town.

Griffin let out a long sigh and shook his head when he realized he didn't have to put up a front anymore. "That was a smart move Frak.. It is good to have companions in this place especially ones you hold leverage over. Werecat's rule this forest and this town, so we have to be careful which ones we piss off, If they are wearing shiny stuff jewelry in their cat form them leave them be.... we do not mess with the royalty. Don't steal, just leave them alone." griffin was cross but he meant it. To mess with the Werecat royals, would mean a very very very unfortunate death for them... while these guys were push overs, Werecats in general were not.

Griffin turned back to the forest. Even from here he could feel the energies circulating. The howling winds let him know what was coming for them. "He is calling a Shade.." Griffin looked to the rotted grass below them. They would not have a lot of time to do what they needed to here. If they didn't keep moving they would have a fight on their hands that neither of them wanted.

9f125060151e2c6bf828d73830e2f07c.jpg

.......... Find....... It.......

Status
Not open for further replies.