The World of Narif (Sign-up/OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
But what's the situation in the countries so i know

My country is a volcanic wasteland. There's only one city, and it's absolutely colossal. It's ruled by a series of queens, not related by blood, but hand picked and trained from a young age to be the next queen. The south and west edges are incredibly mountainous, so it'd be easy to hide some kind of rebel force in them. My race invaded a lot of the land surrounding it in it's early days, so there are justified reasons to want to massacre them.

My country is a volcanic wasteland. There's only one city, and it's absolutely colossal. It's ruled by a series of queens, not related by blood, but hand picked and trained from a young age to be the next queen. The south and west edges are incredibly mountainous, so it'd be easy to hide some kind of rebel force in them. My race invaded a lot of the land surrounding it in it's early days, so there are justified reasons to want to massacre them.

The queens are actually just a single queen that uses the souls of those handpicked to make the queen immortal.

Yeah, but nobody knows that bit :P

ALright. I was thinking in avian people, something like angels, so it'd make sense that they'd be in the Mountains.

Are you ok with me trying to kill you?

Go ahead and try. I'll point out that the Tenshi's common name are the "Celestials" and they're pretty much wingless angels though.

Magic can give her wings.

Pastaman is ok with it?

Yes, I'm fine with it

Ok, i'll be doing the CS today.

Appearance:
AvacynAngelofHope_AVR_1280x960_Wallpaper.jpg

Is really pale, white-haired, with black lips and eyes. She's slim and curvy, and likes to use wings she grows with light magic. She uses a long black skirt and a leather coat only covered with an steel chestplate.

Name: Hope Avacyn

Race: Celestial (purebreed)

Family: Galan Avacyn (brother, chaman of the Congregation, devoted to the creator)
Kaia Avacyn (Mother, actual head of the Congregation, Lady of Light)
Mororo Avacyn (Father, Protector of the Congregation, Sword of light)
Mik Avacyn (Sister, only a common child)

Occupation: Next Lady of Light, spiritual leaderess of her race, secondary military force.

Skills: - Cultured in religion, matemathics, filosophy, astrology, music, strategy, etc
- Stealth
- Survivence
- Medicine

Special Skills: - Experienced in Light and Transmutation Magic
- Voice of the Creator (Can order people around when she needs to and uses her voice almost as an spell. Recall Saruman? Kind of)
- Experienced warrior

Weapon/s: - Spear
- Horn (used to anhance the power of her voice)
- Fan

Good Traits: -Loyalty (she is loyal to death and can't be lead astray)
-Resilient (can't take more blows, but can endure more time without healing, water, food, at extreme weathers or in torture)

Bad Traits: -Over-jealous (about her lord/lady, about her friends, about her family...)
-Vengeful (if betrayed, is capable of ANYTHING)

Personality: She's loyal and proud, but is as well kind and understanding. Despite that, she never forgives, or she does only because that helps her in some way. She's strong, but inflexible and won't budge in matters of honor, tradition or justice.

Past: Avacyn was the first spirit the Creator made, the spirit of the moon. It is said that the moon fell for a sorceror that had devoted his life to her. THey had a little girl, but soon the Creator asked her to come back to her place.
The sorceror then told the moon that he'd find a man to protect their daughter. After that, the moon came back to the sky and the sorceror asked young boys to guess what was her daughter's name, knowing that the boy that could have such a bond with her daughter would be her protector.
The sorceror travelled with her daughter long and wide, but found the boy among the Celestials, the race her daugther belonged.
Since then, the Lady of Light and the Sword of Light have been a couple, giving birth always to one or more Daughters, but with time, the Lady of Light has started to search the Sword of Light on her own.

As future Lady of Light, she has been trained and taught to act in behalf of her people, the Celestials. Although she would like have been a normal child, she has never shown rejection to her fate because she sees how she can help her people.

Ambition: -Get a place on the nation's politics to help her people.
-Find the Sword of Light.
-Find a lord or lady to stick around in the new politics that's going to start after the wars that are surely going to start.

Yeah, Pasta, you still haven't said anything about my nation that I sent you via PM. I'm wondering on if it's ok or not.

Ah, never got an alert for that Arch, sorry, will look for that not.

@Lithël Aelfwine is your character eventually become a leader? Or are they a non-leader character? If their a non-leader than remember that she's weaker than other leaders. Also, could you please lessen the power of The Voice of the Creator, may be a lil' Op to me. Other than that, accepted. @Ruko still has to accept her as well :3

... Oh come on... You could have at least TRIED not to rip off Innistrad quite so much. And, I recommend you read up on my race before making one of them. I was suggesting you create another race inside my lands, not borrow my own race, since I already have a lot of plans for them and "Avacyn" is incredibly out of place.

Though now that I read your character more carefully, I can see how she might be integrated successfully, and she'll fit well into the subplots I have planned for the Tenshi. Once you revise it, PM it to me and we can sort it so she fits in, since the Tenshi already have a spiritual leader.

Took my goddamn warbeast skills -3-

Anyway.... here's the song I listened to when I was writing about the Tenshi, the Abyssal Eye, the Corpse Strider and one other thing that you don't know about yet. It could help with atmosphere.

@Lithël Aelfwine Your background it mentions the moon. The moon was created by Yo, she is the Angel of Darkness. All things associated to the night were made by Yo, a task given to her from the creator. All things Narif(Earth) are handled by the Warbeasts' creator Yo's brother and another one of the elemental Angels created by the creator. You could say the sun though.

TBF I don't think he read anyone elses app before making his own, which is understandable given he'd have to dig through 42 pages of posts for them. I'll explain all the necessary details to him in PM to save time. Also @AllThePasta we could really do with an IC post whenever you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.