The World of Erenitus: A Fantasy RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be joining. Been busy this entire week so haven't read EVERYTHING just yet but I will be joining and will read everything tomorrow.

Okay!

Update: It seems like enough people are interested in this to get it started, but I'd need a person or two to shoot ideas around with. Is anyone willing to help me do that? If so, feel free to send me a message!

Once I fully read everything to day I'll pm since I might come up with ideas^^.

Okay!

Update: It seems like enough people are interested in this to get it started, but I'd need a person or two to shoot ideas around with. Is anyone willing to help me do that? If so, feel free to send me a message!
You can always bounce ideas off of me

If you need another, feel free to bounce ideas off of me~ I'm not sure how helpful I'll be, but I can sure try~~

Hopefully this is still on D:

Definitely looks interesting.

I'm interested in this and if any support is needed I will help.

Oh my gosh this looks amazing!! I'm definitely interested and willing to help out with ideas as well :-)

At first glance I can say I'm down, since I'm always down for some well developed fantasy. Reading it through now, though. :D

I've just finished reading everything and I'm super interested! Everything is so beautifully written and well structured, and I'm already thinking up ideas for my character(s). It's an understatement to say that I'm absolutely in love with this. ♥

@Lulunopia Give this a read my dude, this sounds like something you might be interested in too.

Thank you for tagging me Mysty! This sounds sooo cool!

I'm new here but I would definitely be up for this in sounds incredibly interesting

very interested :) also very curious about what each of these races look like

very interested :) also very curious about what each of these races look like
This is dead, Kiwi has made no posts for it since Sept

Sorry :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.