The World of Erenitus: A Fantasy RP

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a problem!
I only give credit where credit is due and this deserve it!

@CassieGirl @JJ
Check this out guys

O.O
This looks awesome, I'm in.
I'm already debating which village I want to be apart of.

Hey Jinx lets make rival characters when this thead is up.

• Love
Reactions: Kiwi
O.O
This looks awesome, I'm in.
I'm already debating which village I want to be apart of.

Hey Jinx lets make rival characters when this thead is up.
Yay! Be sure to show your friends. I'd love as much feedback as I can get. <3

There's so much thought put into this! If it becomes a roleplay, I would definitely want to be apart of it!

There's so much thought put into this! If it becomes a roleplay, I would definitely want to be apart of it!
Thanks! I've been developing it for quite some time. Feel free to share it with your friends to get the word out about it. As I've said, I'd love as much feedback as possible so that I can get this started up asap. <3

I'M IN!!!!!! I was kinda iffy about it since I'm already in quite a few, but the more I read the more I fell in love :D

I'll see if there are any of my friends that are free enough for this, but I can't promise anything ^^;

• Love
I'M IN!!!!!! I was kinda iffy about it since I'm already in quite a few, but the more I read the more I fell in love :D

I'll see if there are any of my friends that are free enough for this, but I can't promise anything ^^;

Oh, that's fine! <3 I just want to get the word out.

This is quite well thought out, and VERY well written. However it might be a little too much for me to keep track of, if we're being honest. That's just me though - I will be following this thread, however, and see how things develop before making my final decision on whether or not to join. Kudos for writing out a very nice world, OP.​

This is quite well thought out, and VERY well written. However it might be a little too much for me to keep track of, if we're being honest. That's just me though - I will be following this thread, however, and see how things develop before making my final decision on whether or not to join. Kudos for writing out a very nice world, OP.​

Thank you. <3 If there were some things you'd like to see, what would they be and why?

I'm always down for a fantasy rp and this seems interesting. I will read over everything soon and get back to you if I'm joining or not^^

• Love
Plllllllllllllleeeeease let me be a part of this

Sure! Tell me what you like about it.
*exhales softly* Evvvverrything....mmmm yessss...

In all seriousness, this is really intriguing, interesting, and full of potential

• Love
Hello fruit buddy!

Your idea is fantastic, and you can count me interested~​

So when do we start

Status
Not open for further replies.