The wolves history (Casuna X Wintermoon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hannah nodded her head and she smiled at him with tears in her eyes and she hugged him tightly "I can't believe it we found others like us then we can figure out what is going on hear and she held his hand as she started to walk her ears were raised for any more signs of another wolf. "and I'm not perfect I'm big for a female and your huge for a male" she grinned at him as she teased him and she kept walking.

Allen took her paws in his and he kissed her eyes and he held her hands and he hopped up onto the bank next to her and he held her close and he kept his ears raised "they will be here soon and there are two of them and i bet they have a healer so tell me about the visions hun." He held her close to him and he rested his head on top of hers and just cuddled her.

Luke smile and hug her close. He kiss her and held her hand as they walk and chuckle. "I still think your perfect" he smile. He nuzzle her and pick her up spun her kissing her happy. He carried her as he walk. "From the howl it sound like one is in trouble or hurt"

Emma held onto him didn't let go. She was scared and worried she would never see again. "I see two like us that is one vision and another it was a few nights ago I think it was humans they are getting stronger to finding people like us" she whisper terrified.

Hannah laughed and she hugged him tightly and she giggled at him ans she held onto him tightly and she wrapped her arms around his neck and she caught a scent of a male and a female wolf and she got out of his arms and she walked over to some tall grass and she pushed it aside and gasped. There were two wolves sitting on the bank of the lake and one of them seemed to be hurt and she looked over at Luke "play nice" she hurried over to the female and she crouched down in front of the female and pushed the male away she didn't even look at the male her main focus was on the female and she took her face in her hands "I'm not going to hurt you okay" she saw that the female was blind and she took a deep breath and she rested her paws on the females eyes and started to heal them she closed her own eyes knowing that darkness would cloud her mind. This had to be a side effect of something the wolfs eyes where perfectly healthy so this was strange even to her. Her other aw went to the back of her head and pressed there foreheads together taking away her headache.

Allen growled at the female when she pushed him away and then he turned his head and looked at the male and he snapped at him "hey get your female under control mutt" he didn't like him and he didn't like the female and his eyes wen't over to the female and he growled at her but realized that she was helping his mate and then he saw the mark on her shoulder and he gasped and then growled and spun around "you kidnapped my sister."

Emma jump hearing someone else and tried to push her away panicking. She calm down when she realized she was helping her and soon she was able to see. Gasping seeing the female and Alex and then another male once her headache was gone she stood hearing Allen words she grab his arm to not attack. "Allen don't please" she beg softly being the calmer of the two of them. She grasp his arm to kep him back and look at the other two. "I'm Emma this is Allen"

Luke growled seeing the male turn in Hannah like that after she healed the female. He grab Hannah pull her behind hkm and glare at the two. "Where you from?" He hissed kept Hannah behind him didn't like how the male accuse his mate of somethjng she didn't do. "She did nothing of the sort" he growl

Allen growled and he snapped at the male "we are from no where we have traveled our whole lives and we met while traveling and that is my sister now give her back to me" he snapped at Luke and then looked at Hannah with pleading eyes and she snapped at her anger and then he started to calm down. "I didn't call for a fight I called for you to help my mate like you did now you can leave lets go Emma" he turned around and started to walk away.

Hannah growled and she crouched down and lunged at Allen and she bit his neck hard and she held him down growling at him "you are not my brother and you never will be now stay hear and be nice or I will snap your neck you little wuss now apologize and be nice" she climbed off of him and she walked back to her mate and she looked at him with anger in her eyes.

Emma jump screamed and back up as Hannah jump at him. She whimper and grab him look at his neck worried then at Hannah. "Was that necessary to bite him? Don't you dare jump at him again" she growled getting angry at Hannah for doing that. She notice she is with pups and hissed "nice put your pups in danger by attacking someone"

Luke grab Hannah and pull her behind him and whisper "don't do that. Let me do the fighting" he was serious he didn't want the pups in danger if she does that. He look at them growled at Emma "don't you dare talk to her like that" he attack Emma tackling her to the water and shove her into a rock. He came back up and went to Hannah "let's go let find different others from them" he didn't like them.
Emma coughed up water an wince touch her head seeing blood. Then she sniff the air and look at Allen. "Humans there c" she didn't finish as a arrow hit her back and she cried in pain fell on the bankment by Allen coughed. She couldn't move or run. The humanss were coming closer there was no time to heal Emma they had to go.

Hannah growled under her breath "no we can't leave them and if I want to do that again then I will they are fine I know how to land without hurting them" she hurried over to Emma and her andAllen both garbed one of her arms and started to drag her into the forest they bot hurried and started to run she kept Luke in her sights "come on I see a farm" She let go of Emma and had Allen hold her up and she opened the door and hurried everyone inside she looked at Luke and she squeezed his hand before pulling him in and she closed the door and barricaded it.
Allen hurried Emma over to a hay bed and he set her down on her stomach and he pulled out the arrow "my love are you okay please don't die please tell me that your okay" tears were in his eyes and he turned to Luke and growled at him "this is your fault your mate attacked me and you attacked my mate you are savages both of you I want you gone by morning." He turned back to Emma.

Hannah hurried over to Emma and she bandaged her wound and sat down next to her and held her hand "you will be okay the arrow didn't go to far but don't move okay"she whispered to the female wolf and she squeezed her hand and she whimpered feeling a kick and she pressed her hand against her stomach and she sat back and she ground in pain.

Luke follow them made sure the humans didn't follow. He stood by the door and growled at Allen. Ten he watch Hannah go to Emma and ran to her took her hand. "Love what is it what wrong?" He place a hand on her stomach worried

Emma whimper tears fell as Hannah bandage her and she held Allen hand. It hurt so bad she couldn't move or she would cry in pain and give where there hiding away. She look at Allen "I won't die. I can't leave you I'm the calm sane one of us I can't leave you the crazy one alone" she joke lightly and grip his hand whimper. "It hurt I can't walk for a bit" she whisper knew that wasn't good when traveling.

Luke took Hannah face in his hands. "No healing. You need to rest you done to much" he was worried about her and babies with her healing.

"Allen tell her not to heal me. I can deal with the pain. She need to worry about herself and the pups she carry. Please don't let her heal me" Emma whisper pleading eyes

Hannah took a deep breath "its just a scratch it wont do any damage and then more more healing okay and the pups just kicked" she pressed her hand on the wound and her hand started to glow a dark blue and she healed the wound enough to the point where it would not bleed or get infected and she took a deep breath "there its still healing and I didn't use a lot of my power." She smiled sweetly at Emma and she leaned down and whispered in her ear "you are with pups" she pulled back and smiled at her sweetly and she then got up and walked to the other hay bed and she laid down and curled up and she pressed her hands against the stomach and rubbed it.

Allen held Emma in his arms and he snuggled up against her and he laid next to her and he rested his hands on her stomach "what did she tell you my deer" he kissed her softly and then he looked at Luke and lowered his head "I'm sorry for what I said to you and your mate thank you for saving her and protecting us we owe you alot."

Luke went to Hannah and held her close his hand km her stomach to feel the pups kick. He smile wide happy and kiss her cheek. "Wonderful my love" he nuzzle her and held her close.
He look at Allen nodded "I'm sorry to as well" he turn his attention back to Hannah

Emma gasp look at Hannah and held onto Allen her head on chest. "Y you sure? How do you know?" Her hands on his on her stomach she look at Allen happy tears fell. "She say in with pups" she whisper

Hannah smirked at Emma and she winked at her "I'm a healer I know alot of things and i'm sure about it and the way you walk and talk proves it" she yawns and she snuggles up close to Luke and she took a deep breath feeling another kick "I wonder how long it will take for the pups to be born" she rubbed her stomach and closed her eyes. "We could stay hear re build the farm make it nice I want to settle down when the pups are born Luke I don't want to travel any ore." She sighed as she laid there thinking about traveling with new born pups.

Allen hugged Emma tightly but making sure not to mess with her stomach and he kissed her face and kissed away her tears "our dream is coming true Emma im so happy." He kissed her again and looked at Hannah and he nodded his head and then he closed his eyes and he felled asleep and took deep breaths as he slept.

Luke held her close and kiss her head. "Not sure babe" he rub her stomach felt the kick and chuckle. He kiss her and held her close as she fell asleep. "I don't know about staying here. Humans to close I don't like it" he whisper as she fell asleep. He then doze off.

Emma smile and kiss him. She snuggle close and got scared about it her hand on her stomach. She close her eyes and slept for a bit. Then she woke having not able to sleep she stood and step outside sat under a tree thinking. She was terrified of having pups and traveling an hiding from humans. She hated it. Then she had a vision and gasp seeing the humans caught Allen and her and took her pups. She stood fast cried back up as the vision went away and she was blind and has. A headache. She grap her head and whimper shaking scared. "Allen!"

Luke heard and jump awoke and look at Allen "where Emma?" He got up to not wake Hannah and step outside saw her and waited for Allen to go to her. "What going on?"

Allen jumped up hearing Emma cry and he hurried out to her and he held her close to his chest "breath baby what was it about this time your having to many of them this isn't healthy Emma please tell me whats going on." He took her face into his paws and he looked over at Allen "she has visions and goes blind and gets a headace that's what was going on when you two showed up." He picked Emma up and took her inside and set her down on the bed and he whispered "talk to me."

Hannah rolled around in her sleep and she yawned as she slept and she curled up in a tight ball and smiled as she slept not aware of the situation going on around her.

Emma whimper held onto Allen. She didn't let go when he took her inside and she felt his paws and held them shaking. She whisper "humans they took us and the pups and they made us watch as they hurt the pups and made you watch as they hurt me" tears fell terrified. "I don't want to stay here. I don't care being with pups and traveling I'll make it but I don't want be here there to many humans I'm scared. Allen don't make us stay" she whimper panicking

Luke went to Hannah held her close hand on stomach. He heard Emma and didn't like it and look at Hannah knew he would have to make her leave. He didn't like what Emma said about humans around here capturing them.

Allen rubbed her back "we will find a home for us soon a safe haven for all 4 of us we will make it and nobody will get our pups or theirs I promise you that" he kissed her forhead "now rest my love you need to rest." He held her close to him and he hugged her tightly to his body "I will protect you I promise nobody will get our pups" he kissed her face allover and he turned to Luke "if you want to we can all travel together and find a place to stay for good because I bet you are tired of traveling becuase I am."

Emma nodded tears fell she snuggle close. Her hands on her stomach protectively and she didn't let go of Allen as her eyes closed. "Don't let me go" she whisper and fell asleep in his arms.

Luke look at Allen nodded. "It best if we travel together for safety. I am tired of traveling I want to find a safe place for them and the pups that is a priority their safety" he said softly held Hannah close

Allen heald her close to his chest and he fell into a deep sleep he woke up the next morning by the sound of footsteps moving around. He opened one of his eyes and saw Hannah making breakfast she was the only one up and he was comfy where he was so he didn't move. After a while he sat up and silently got out of bed and he walked over to Hannah and took a few pieces of meat an went back to Emma and set the meat down next to her and he sat on the ground and started to eat. "My love wake up I have breakfast" he touched her cheeck and then her stomach "wake up baby pups it's a new day."

Hannah sat down staring into the fire she watched the flames dance with each other and she sighed to herself. She ate a bite of the meat and then she looked down at her stomach it had gotten bigger and she touched it. She closed her eyes and started to cry silently to herself she was so tired so over whelmed with everything that had gone in around her the past few days she had almost lost her pups and her mate.

Emma woke slowly and look at Allen. "Morning love" she whisper and sat up. She took some meat started eating and rub her stomach couldn't believe it she is with pups. She lean against Allen and whisper "are we leaving? Were not staying here right?" She was scared to be here any longer than needed to.

Luke woke and got meat then went to Hannah. He saw her tears and put her on his lap his hands on her stomach. "'My love what trouble you? You feel okay?" He ask worried it had to do with the pups. He kiss her stomach and whisper "daddy loves you so much and will always protect you and mommy" he kiss her stomach then her softly. "Talk to me love" he whisper took her face in his claws

Allen nodded his head "we are leaving as soon as everybody is ready we have come to terms with each other and traveling in a pack is better than by our selves." He kissed her softly on the lips before he sat down next to her on the bed. "Hopefully we will find a safe haven for all of us even if it's small it's better than nothing." His eyes moved down her body to her stomach and he rested his paw on it "how are you feeling today anymore visions or anything?"

Hannah stood up and she walked the door and she walked out she needed to get her emotions uner controle. She was so used to fighting for the both of them that her body and mind were trying to accept the fact that she would not be able to fight for a long time. She growled under her breath as she walked she spotted a tree and she attacked it just clawing at it taking her frustration out till her claws started to bleed.

Emma smile "I'm glad. I don't care the size as Lon it safe for us and the pups for everyone" she whisper and ate little more. She place her hand on his on her stomach. "No visions yet which is good. Having the headaches causes a lot of stress on me and it not good for the pups. I just hope I can figure some way to not go blind I'm scared I'll have a vision and be with the pups and go blind and then I lose one" she whisper and kiss him snuggle close. "I'm glad I have you. I did realize something though I know about your family and past but we know nothing of mine cause I can't remember you think we could find out once we settle somewhere?"

Luke and stood watching her. He was worried about her and her state of mind. He watch her get her frustration out and said "I'm here if you want to talk" he trn and went inside started cleanig up to leave and get on the move while it sunny out.

Status
Not open for further replies.