The wolves history (Casuna X Wintermoon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allen nodded his head of course my love and I bet if you asked Hannah she could help you." He saw Luke cleaning up and he stood up and picked up Emma we are about to head out is there anything you need to do before we leave?" He wanted to make sure she was as happy and as comfertable as she could be. He glanced over at Luke and gave him that everything okay look.

Hannah sighed as she calmed down her paws where a bloody mess and she walked back into the farm. "Let's get going we don't have all day" she snapped at everyone and she picked up her bag and walked to the barn door. The pips where silent maybe they where scared, or sleeping, or maybe she had lost them. Her ears went flat and she whimpered.

Emma held onto him and shook her head. "I'm good love. My back isn't as sore it was yesterday so tht is good it healing" she rest her head on his shoulder and jump at Hannah snapping at everyone. She look at Allen worried and little freaked out. She touch her stomach protectively.

Luke apologize for Hannah to Allen and Emma and follow her out. He pull her to his arms and whisper. "Love I'm here for you. Just talk to me please don't shut me out. The pups are fine they just know when to give their wonderful mother space. Now talk to me or I will carry you and I know you would rather walk" he kiss her neck held her to his chest stroke her hair waiting for her to talk to him. He was worried and wasn't liking how she was acting.

Allen sighed as he sat down "that wolf is a pice of work she never quites makes me wonder what happened in her past to make her angry."he gelled Emma close to him and he kissed her on the lips "don't worry nothing will ever hurt our family I will promise you that my love" he whispered I to her ear. He sat down and leaned against the wall he picked up the pice of hay and started to tickle Emma's nose with it.

Hannah growled and then she calmed down "my blood is boiling and I can't calm down I need to fight it's in my blood but I can't. I'm stressed out and I can't deal with it even if I wanted to please help me." Tears came to her eyes as she berried her face into his chest "I can't deal with being weak it's not who I I am a fighter and a lover."

Emma kiss him softly and nodded. She snuggle close to him as they sat down giggle at the hay on her nose. She smile at him and poke his nose giggle. "You always make me laugh" she lick his cheek and nuzzle him

Luke sigh rub her back. He kiss her head and said softly. "I know. But you can't fight not in your condition" he held her close and look at her. "What if you and me spare not to crazy cause of the pups but a little bit each night will that help? I just don't want you to actually fight not when you have pups in you" he kiss her lovingly

Allen smirked and he kept tickiling her and he berried his face into her neck and he growled and nipped at her ear playfully. "You are so beautiful and amazing and I am so glad your my mate." He kissed her on the lips before resuming the tickle attach.

Hannah nodded her head "that's perfect it will get rid if my stress and make me stronger while protecting the pups you are so strong." She licked his cheeck and then took a deep breath "we should get going soon the sun won't be up forever and I much rather travel when I can see everything then at night when I can't even see my own paws."

Emma giggle and kiss him happy. "I'm so happy your my mate to" she whisper and laugh as he kept tickling her. She heard something and froze grab Allen hand her other hand on her belly. "Honey I hear something"

Luke kiss her. "Then we shall do that love" he held her hand and heard the noise pull her behind him listen. "It a human. Out the back everyone" he push Hannah gently out the back. "On three we all run" he pick Hannah up and said three and started running

Emma got up and held Allen hand. Then she ran when Luke said run and held Allen hand as she ran.

Hannah took of running after Luke and she turned around just as the hunters came I to eye sight. She growled and snappe at them and she looked at Luke "let me fight them I can take them down Luke." She whimpered at him and she picked up a stone and she spun around and threw the rock hitting one of them in the eye sending him screaming.

Allen picked up Emma as he ran and he took off as fast as he could he had to protect Emma. He helled Emma close to his chest as he ran his mind wondered to if they would ever give up and he doughted it. He took a deep breath and then picked up a stick and he threw it at the hunters but missed and he cursed under his breath.

"No. I will you run and lead Emma and Allen away. You have to protect the pups in you" Luke set her down kiss her. He look at Allen and Emma "follow her. Keep going il lead them away" he took off led them in another direction. He fought them off taking them down before heading toward the direction the others went.

Emma held onto Allen head in chest as he ran. She was scared for the pups. She look up seeing a human aim a arrow at them and then saw Luke take him down. She look around and smelled a river. "Hannah river it can hide our scents" she said to her to go there so they can wait for Luke.

Hannah kept running to the lake before she slid down and she took a deep breath trying to get her breathing under control before she raised her ears realizing that they were safe for the moment and she whimpered under her breath worrying about Luke. She took a deep breath and went to the water and she laid down in the water and rubbed her stomach. She glanced over at Emma "are you two okay."

Allen stayed alert and kept his ears up until Luke got back he had growled at every little sound and he walked around the lake watching the perimeter and he took a few deep breaths he didn't pick up a scent of a human so he started to calm down and he hurried over to Emma and nuzzled her "are you okay my dear" he nuzzled her neck before sitting down and rubbing her stomach.

Emma nodded her hand on her stomach with his. She lean against Allen "I'm okay. I'm just worried about the pups. I'm scared there more of them" she whisper nuzzle Allen. "You okay love?" She ask softly kiss him softly. She lean against him rub her belly she felt tired and little dizzy. "Allen is there water can you get me some please"

Luke appear and went to Hannah held her close kiss her then her stomach. "You okay my love? The pups okay?" He rub her stomach worried and look at her caress her cheek held he close. "They won't be coming. We can relax for a bit"

Status
Not open for further replies.