The Wolf's Alehouse & Inn OOC

@josephoshearoleplay, here's the OOC for the roleplay. If you could, if at all possible, could you roleplay in 3rd person. It kinda confuses me in 1st person, not that it's a really big deal.

If you want to. I'm simply asking is all, but if you'd rather post in first person, that's fine.

Hmm... I might post in second person from now on. THAT would get confusing.

You can't stop me. I'ma do it... Not now tho cos I'm tired and I can't do that when I'm tired, it confuses me.

Reactions: Kelsi Kitsune
WE HAVE ANOTHER FLIRTY TYPE!! ^-^ Arno Ancano, a Darkblood Assassin!

Sounds good, @Lord of Dragons, I've decided we need to know a bit about their actual method of income. Thus, Arno the assassin has entered he scene. Yes, Arno as in AC Unity Arno. ^u^

Aline.jpg
Aline is the local bard, though she travels every now and then to gather coin, Aline mainly stays to help around the bar and clean up, play music, and treat the guests to anything they like from inside. Living, in a small hut near The Wolf's Alehouse, Aline has kept a wonderful lifestyle. As she herself is a cat lady, she has always been able to land on her feet in an elegant manner, especially after catching a fish or two. She loves what most cats love, and acts definitely like a lady. Some would say though that her music is almost magical, as they feel like they can see the music notes being played by her harp. With her 'skills' she has actually been able infuse magic into her music and give her guests a better time. That's all she want's to do anyways, give her guests a better time. This doesn't mean that she isn't willing to kick out a couple guests either, or stop playing all together because there are some rude customers. She will take them straight to Isaki for bouncing if need to be done. In case if Aline's musical magic never worked, then she always had a curved dagger that she used for self defense.
Aline's Dagger.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@Demmy, the only limit is that you don't have so many characters that each post you make is a book in itself, so four, five, maybe seven, so long as everything is detailed, yet a bit brief.
hmmm ^-^ I'm thinking of expanding the tavern to include a back courtyard. Anyone have an idea for the name of it? Best name will be used :D
Ah, danke. I'll post soon, then.

still waiting on @Isaki Mori for her character Isaki to bring food and drinks to Aline that way Aline could bring food and drinks to Karum and Vivian. Also showing off Karum's secret's under his sleeve gloves that he is wearing to show, he is not so regal as he seems.

Reactions: Kelsi Kitsune
I will when I can, I have my cousins over right now

alrighty then just checking to make sure what's going on

Hey, if we can, when you interact with others, can we have everyone tag the respective players?

Also, I haven't gotten a single motif at all, and had to catch up with what was happening. I've missed a page and a half. @Demmy, @josephoshearoleplay, if y'all can, would you slow down a bit, so everyone else can keep up? Pretty please?