The Warlock King & The Witch Queen: The Grand Tourney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, it's the rockies? I think that's limestone mainly, so it's not particularly metal rich.

Yup: they're in Colorado if you haven't noticed.

Tbh I kinda forgot that this was taking place in Colorado. XD

@AceSorcerer do magical runes exist? (Magic suppression/enhancement, gravity altering, etc.)

It's likely that they do.

Salutation, everyone.

But what if a large variety of rogue birds but glue on our heads and turned the interior of our houses upside-down so we thought we were upside down, and decided to stand on our heads but got stuck because of the glue, then slowly watched our feet collapse into our heads? Would the roof then still be up?

But what if a large variety of rogue birds but glue on our heads and turned the interior of our houses upside-down so we thought we were upside down, and decided to stand on our heads but got stuck because of the glue, then slowly watched our feet collapse into our heads? Would the roof then still be up?

I worry about you sometimes. XD

Rightfully so.

I worry more about the guy whose book I was referencing when I wrote that, who actually thought that up in the first place.

I think we're still more worried about you

No need to worry. I'm perfectly sane. Psychopathic, but sane.

legs collapsing into head...totally sane...Hello? Insane asylum? Yes, I think I may have found the patient that may have escaped...​

So is this dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.