The Warlock King & The Witch Queen: The Grand Tourney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to Scotland Yard, all of ye.

Why'sit always Scotland Yard? According to detective shows Scotland Yard is pretty much the only thing that exists.

Bugger if I know.

I'll post in the morning. Got really busy over the last couple of days.

@Telfair I saw your post. Little problem about Crix's description. In my first post (before the meeting) Crix traded his mask for a pair of glasses. No one at the meeting should know that Crix owns a mask, let alone wears one.

Decided to help everyone out and just skip to the morning of the next meeting. Hope that's okay.

I'm a little confused. @Telfair is in the grand hall early in the morning but where/when @WeepingLiberty and @Karakui are. Are you two arguing in the morning or shortly after the meeting?

@jeshem They were having a small spat after the meeting. Afterwards everyone left the meeting room and went their separate ways. I put up what Layth did after the meeting, and fast forwarded the rp to the morning so that we could move on with group interaction again.

Got it, thanks.

..... Wait, I just looked at the IC thread and there's only one post since mine. Not sure what I'm supposed to be responding to.

Im guessing acknowledgement of the next day or something? My post will be sometime later today.

Ah, I didn't receive notifications regarding some of the posts. I'll be posting soon now that I see them all again.

What kind of rock is predominant in this area, including the mountain?

I'd have to check the composition of the Rocky Mountains, to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.