The Warlock King & The Witch Queen: The Grand Tourney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question, just read your IC post Ace, good job on it. We are all from the same coven then? Seemed like that's the case. Just want to be sure before I post.

I feel like my bio section is more of a personality. Should I change that?

Bios and personalities are more to let the GM know you're not making them a Mary Sues. As long as there's something not-generic about them, it's usually fine to reveal them IC. And besides, Ace didn't raise an issue with it :P

We are all from the same coven, yes. And Jeshem's bio and personality is fine for me.

Isn't this supposed to be far underground? From your post it gives the impression you think it's in a book store's back room.

Well, it is an enchanted door... Am I wrong? The door in the back is enchanted with teleportation magic activated by magical energy. I simply left the action general by saying she went to the door that would lead her to her destination.

Ah ok. I guess I was expecting a comment about being underground.

Afternoon, everyone.

Afternoon, to you.

How is everyone?

Fine. About to go to bed tho.

Waiting for the reply. Also, all the other RP groups I'm part of are silent T_T

I'm waiting for something that Shiori can realistically respond to before I post next.

Heya! You guys got room for another lost soul to pop fit into this? If not then I'll keep watching this for a bit.

I think we should do, but you'll have to be quick about it or you'll get left behind. I can't imagine this after-meeting chit-chat in the IC is going to last long.

Status
Not open for further replies.