The Void

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lori followed Tai closely, taking notice that he wasn't waiting for her again, which was a little confusing for her but she didn't mind walking a little faster to keep up with him. Quietly walking with Tai, she was rather uncertain whether or not they should actually turn their "target" in, after all if he had found a way to kill demons, he might also find a way to disable these devices in their hearts... "He did say someone local that we know... Didn't he?" Lori offered when Tai seemed a little clueless about which demon the "halfie" had told them to mee up with, presumably it was either their "guide" or one of the two demons that had hung around them earlier.

1. Tai looked up to see the two demons they had met earlier heading towards them. "Well, let's see if either of them will come with us." Tai walked over to Eraziel and Ninazar. "Hey you two, get over here. We need to talk."

Ninazar snapped her head up when she heard a familiar voice. They were close to Taezu's building now.

"Isn't that..." Her eyes traveled around the place, stopping on two familiar faces. "Oh, there they are! Told ya, Eraziel."

She started approaching the human, but stopped when he demanded them to get over there. Rude.

"What? What is it? I can't hear you!" Nina said loudly, scooping a hand around her ear.

Vincent followed this demon towards her home, glancing around the area as they left. He kept an eye out for fiesty looking demons and rambunctious prisoners. He heard some arguing from behind him and didn't bother to turn around. He knew better...to turn around and see something he wasn't meant to was just asking for trouble.

He silently followed behind her as she led him to wherever he was supposed to go. He still felt slightly nervous. Whether that was from wondering if her offer was true or just a feeling of general anxiety from all the unnatural commotion around..he couldn't say. He did know, however, that it made him more nervous than he usually was.

Eraziel scowled as the human demanded to see the two demons. He kept his eyes glued to the boy as they approached the humans. Eraziel didn't hesitate, walking up to the human after Ninazel had stopped. He brought up his hand and slapped it across the human's face.

"How dare you speak to a demon like that," he said, his face stone cold. There was a lack of emotion in his face but his words stung with an icy tone. He did not take kindly to be spoken to in such a manner, and by a human nonetheless. "Do you even realize the severity of your situation?" He inched his face closer to the boy's, his eyes wide and threatening. "I don't think you do. Each and every demon here has the power to kill you, to wipe you out of existence." Eraziel had grabbed the human by the shirt and held him firmly, staring him down and enunciating every single word clearly, to make sure this stubborn boy had gotten the point across loud and clear. "And not just you. I could kill your human friend over there, or destroy a random group of people you have never met before. Innocent people, who haven't done anything but dazily perform their duties for all of eternity, gone, just like that. Would you like that?"

He let the boy go and, using the same hand, he outstretched it to the left. He kept his eyes glued on the human, but they weren't quite as intense now. They looked quite bored. A number of people suddenly dropped dead. What little ounce of life they had in their eyes was replaced by a black void. Eraziel had shut off their device, the ones in their hearts that enabled them to keep living. It didn't bother him, it never did. He had killed several humans. In fact, he thought it quite amusing, how they simply fell over like lifeless dolls.

Tai fell back in shock at what Eraziel had done. "You- you killed them..." He stood in shock staring at what he had inevitability caused. Tai fell to his knees. "All I wanted was to see if you'll chaperone us on our mission given by Taezu Urigiri." Tai stared at the bodies in disgust. It made him fell sick. This world is rotten and I am going to make those bastards pay for their atrocities unto mankind. When I find the man who can kill the demons I am going to discover his secrets and rid this world of the demon pest!

Lori looked at the seemingly endless void in the eyes of the now dead humans... Ones whom the demon in front of them had killed without any particular reason, she still couldn't understand what these demons found so "entertaining" about it. Though she knew in order to keep these things from happening again, they needed to keep their emotions under control. So she put a gentle hand on Tai's shoulder "Please... Be carefull next time.. ok?" She said, attemtping to keep her voice from shaking as she told him. Next time, she'd have to pay more attention to him, just incase he loses control of himself again... After all, they still needed to be alive in order to find out exactly what their "terget" really knows about killing demons...

Status
Not open for further replies.