The Valley of Annora -

"Very," Shira replied. She walked to the water's edge and looked in. There were several small fish swimming around near the shore. When she stuck her finger in the lake they scattered and then regrouped a little farther down shore. The water was calm and clear with the only obstruction being the ripples made by her finger. Peering into the water, she saw her reflection and smiled.

The water of the lake Shira peered into suddenly began to ripple excitedly. The small fish fled as the liquid suddenly splashed at her, as if pushed by an unseen force. A muted giggle stemming from the pond could be heard as an indistinct shape moved below.

Nepeta just started wandering around bored now. She had her hand in her pocket with her stone in it.

Adam noticed the activity of the water. "What just happened Shira?" he asked in confusion.

Lee followed Neputa in silence. "Where are you going?" he asked her. His voice seemed to echo around her as if she was surrounded by him. Lee was still amazed by this ghost thing. He noticed that he left a trail of decaying land as he walked over it. He then extended his arm towards the dead area of land, and it immediately became nourished once more. He smiled. "So not all my powers are about death huh..." he said to himself.

Nepeta looks around. "I'm not doing anything. I'm just bored."

Shira jumped back away from the lake. She was startled and stared into the water with curiosity. Not wanting to take her gaze off the mysterious shape in the water, she answered Adam without looking back at him. "I don't know." Recovering from the start, she slowly moved closer to the water and tried to see what it was.

The lake erupted like a fountain as a girl leaped out of the water, her laugh tinkling like bells. She did a quick somersault as she fell, creating another big splash. After a moment, the shape approached the shore and out walked the girl. She smiled at the two watching her, the gills on her neck disappearing into her flesh. "Hello, I'm Naida! Who are you? How did you get here? Are those horns? Can I touch them?" The girl had a necklace featuring a small pebble that glinted in the sunlight, which was partially hidden by her long, blonde, dry hair. She rocked back and forth on her heels, impatiently waiting for a response.