The Valley of Annora -

Jumping up to his feet, Aethro felt different. As if a large burden had been taken off of him. Strange.... is this the stone's doing? He thought to himself. Guessing that was probably it, he walked on over to the cat girl and sat down beside her, hoping she wouldn't mind that he could kill people with a touch of his hand. He looked on over to Lee, studying him more carefully. He's so....bizzare. Is he human, or is he undead? He pondered for a second, before calling over to him, "At the moment, I don't really want to hurt anyone, unless I have to. Anyways, you have a ghost stone? What are your powers, you know, besides looking really, really creepy"

jake sat alone fiddleing with his rock in his hand "power I feel like I can run ....."

The fifteen year old girl seemed discouraged as she wandered around the valley. She looked around at all the younger children happily picking out their stones. 'This is embarrassing,' she thought, 'I'm nearly sixteen, and I still haven't found my stone.' She slowly walked along. She had been so excited to finally be able to pick out her stone, but now that she was here the task itself was daunting. She sighed at sat in the shade at the edge of the valley ready to give up. As she glanced at the ground she saw something. She reached for it and picked up a small clear stone. The stone was completely transparent and would be very easy to miss. 'But then why did I notice it?' she thought to herself. "Is this my stone?" she asked out loud and as soon as did she saw something strange in the stone: pictures. Pictures of all sorts reflected in the stone as the girl looked into it. Some looked old, some new. There were people, animals, plants, buildings, everything you could think of could be seen in the small rock. Then as suddenly as it had started, it stopped. 'That was strange,' she thought to herself. After a few seconds she noticed something different. She could hear voices yet she couldn't see anyone around her. She got up and looked around and saw a little boy by a pool of water. She could hear him talking, but his mouth wasn't moving. It was then that she realized what was happening. 'Am I reading his mind?!' She was startled and ran away from the boy. Once she was far enough away so that she could no longer hear his thoughts, Shira sat on the ground and looked at small stone in her hand. Her stone was the psychic stone.

Nepeta could smell the werewolf close by and her ears flattened back and hissed. "There's a mutt nearby and I don't like the feeling in my stomach."

Adam didn't know for sure if it was his stone. Was it the stone that he was meant for him? Or was it him hallucinating due to the lack of water and air. "I knew that I shouldn't of crawled into this cavern," he repeated to himself over and over. He was rocking back in forth in a dark corner, feeling himself almost losing his mind. The only source of light was the "stone" that was next to him. He was so positive that that stone was a hallucination. He had been stuck in that cavern for hours after it caved in on him. Just pick it up Adam! You have nothing to lose, he thought to himself. "No, because what happens if it's just a stupid rock and I'm just hallucinating. Then what huh!? I would just die! Would you want that Adam!?" He was almost yelling at himself at this point. Eventually he took a deep breath and grabbed the stone. Once he held it close to him he felt a hot sensation course through his body. At first he thought Fire stone? but he was later corrected once he felt two wing like structures burst through the skin on his back, and two horns tear through the skin on his forehead. "No freakin way!" he exclaimed. "The dragon stone!" in utter happiness Adam bursted through the dirt and rubble that caved him in and flew straight into the sky. He yelled loudly into the air. "Woooooh!!!" he stopped in midair and took a deep breath. In one big exhale, fire began to erupt from his mouth into the sky, making what seemed to look like a lava fall from afar! He smiled as he watched it rain down and disappear before hitting the ground. He then flew low and fast through the trees, then flew closely to the water, sticking one finger in as he flew making calm waves. He then landed next to a girl that was no more than 16. She seemed to be looking at her stone in shock. He looked at the girl then at the stone, then he sat down next to her. His wings disappeared into his back, and he watched her. "Are you okay? You seem to be pretty shaken up!"

After months of journeying from her own ruined village she finally came down out of the mountain region and found the little town of Annora. Her light brown eyes surveyed the town as she adjusted the claymore sword strapped to her back and muttered to herself, "hmmmmm i wonder if this village has a place to rest for a few days, it'd be nice to sleep on a actual bed instead of the forest floor for once".

She walked down to the group of people she had noticed when she had looked the town over and introduced herself, "hi, my name is farah, is there an inn in town where i can get a room for a few days?"

(OOC: um Master Of War, your two posts kinda confuse me so I'm just going to respond to the first one, okay?)

Shira was startled when she heard the voice of the boy in her ear. She had been too intent on her stone to notice him landing next to her. She looked up at him with her silvery grey eyes. The boy looked to be about her age give or take a year. She stood up, brushing the long, blonde hair out of her face. Turning to the boy, she said, "Yeah, I'm okay. I'm just not quite used to my new, um, powers yet." In her head she was repeating the words 'Don't read his mind, don't read his mind' to herself and trying to control her new found ability. "Anyway it's nice to meet you Adam, my name's Shira," as she said this she realized that he never told her his name. 'Dang it! Now he is going to think that I'm some sort of stalker,' she mentally cursed herself. 'Maybe he didn't notice,' she hoped as she looked back to Adam, awaiting his reaction.

OOC: Yeah one was an accidental post. My friend's computer hates me lol

He squinted his eyes at her. She knew my name...that's odd, I don't remember telling her he thought to himself. He ignored the fact and smiled. "Nice to meet you Shira! Do you know what kind of stone you have?" he asked as he showed her his. "Dragon stone....you probably notice from the horns that seem to be erupting out of my head," he laughed before taking her hand gently and looking at it. Her hands were soft and innocent.

Shira smiled at him, relieved that he didn't seem bothered that she knew his name. 'He is so nice,' she thought happily. She looked at the horns on his head curiously. 'The dragon stone, huh? Neat,' she thought. When he took her hand she was surprised and felt her face grow red. She moved her fingers out of the way so that he could clearly see the small transparent stone in her hand. "I-it's the psychic stone," she told him.

"It's beautiful," he said softly, "Just like you." He smiled sweetly, then stood up and extended a hand towards her. "How about we go on an adventure. Take a look at what this valley has to offer. Are you up for it?" he asked with a confident tone of voice.

Shira's face became even redder. "O-okay," she answered, putting her hand in his. She stood up and placed her stone in her pocket so she wouldn't lose it. She looked back at Adam, wondering where they were going.

"Hmm?" Aethro looked to Nepeta beside him. Suddenly it dawned on him, and he couldn't help himself as he burst out laughing, "That's right, your a neko. You must hate dogs." He giggled. He got up from beside her, and joked "Don't worry, if any dogs come near you, I'll scare them off with my scary magical powers." as he said this he moved his fingers up and down as if he were casting a spell. Offering a hand down to her he asked, "So, you don't like people knowing your stone? Is it that big of a deal?"

"Are you a fan of flying?" he asked giving her a sweet smile. His wings began to grow out of his back once more. "I just got these wings less than 20 minutes ago, so you're just gonna have to trust me while we're up there."

"I've never actually flown before," she said looking at the big dragon-like wings that had just grown out of his back. She shifted her gaze so that she was looking at his face. "Okay I trust you, but you better not drop me," she said half joking, half completely serious.

Adam decided to kid around. He gave her a worried face, before taking her hand and getting a running start. He gave one big flap to his wing and they were in the air.

With in minutes they were at least 100 ft. up. "Still trust me!?" he asked, trying to yell over the wind being blown into their faces and over their ears.

She let out a small scream when they took off and clutched onto Adam's clothes tightly as they ascended. The wind repeatedly whipped her long, blonde hair into and out of her face. She closed her eyes and buried her face in his shoulder. She heard his question and, as if to answer, clung to him even tighter.

He smiled as he spotted an island in the middle of a lake. He dove down and made sure his landing was soft. His wings shrunk back into his back. "How was your first flight Shira?" he asked.

She slowly loosened her grip and looked up at him. Then, realizing how close they were, she blushed and quickly got off of him. "It was pretty terrifying to be honest," she told him looking around at the new surroundings. "Maybe next time we don't have to go so high," she said smiling shyly. Shira turned her gaze to the shimmering lake. "Wow, It's so pretty here," she said with a smile. The sun reflected on her grey eyes making them sparkle and a light breeze blew through her blonde hair as she looked out over the lake. A dragonfly darted by and stole her attention away from the lake. She laughed as it flew around her and then to Adam.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam smiled. "I'm glad to see you're enjoying this," he said. Adam wasn't intending on mentioning the fact that he didn't know where they were. "It's beautiful isn't it?"