The "Usual Apocalypse" Idea

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Really interested, but i'm a bit concerned: i hate the group RP because the GM always fades to black at the beginning. I don't want that, but this sounds soooooo good.
I like the idea, but maybe it would be interesting something about how to form countries and communities again.

@Lithël Aelfwine Hey! To try and ease those concerns (I hope) I will be making my own character to join the others! I always play in my own RP's (because it's so fun and to keep people on the right track). I will not be fading to black at all. The only time I may be absent from the RP itself is if I have a full schedule and cannot get on the computer (I will make an announcement if that happens though). AND I love that idea! I actually did not think of that... That definitely could be something that occurs later on!~ :bananaman:

I'm glad. So, when are we starting? Wanna try a system like tabletop games or just narrative?

As soon as the people in this Interest Check have put up a CS in the OOC Thread than I will begin the IC. And when you say tabletop game do you mean rolling die?

Rolling die, having diferent capacities that can grow with mesurement, that kind of thing.

@F L Y - What's this 'something something' that's going to be 'the basis of the RP'? Is that what I think it is?

@Lithël Aelfwine Hmmmm, I've always liked the idea with tabletop games, but personally I am more comfortable with simple narrative. It's what I started with and what I've based most of my RP's around.
@DrTrollinski Well, what do you think it is? (PM me if you really want to discuss it). Rest assured though, this something something is good!

Status
Not open for further replies.