The "Usual Apocalypse" Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh jeez, that's pretty awesome. I like it.

This sounds like an awesome idea! I would like to join if possible.

@HollowBird There are plenty of spots open!
I will begin the OOC & CS thread sometime this week as well.
Edit: Or possibly today if I am feeling adventurous xD
EDIT2: What genre should this be put in? Anyone have a suggestion?

I am smitten with this role-play idea, haha! Count me in for sure! Survival based role-plays and disastrous, life-threatening settings like this have always been a candy for me, and you have gone above and beyond with this idea. It's very possible that this could actually happen, and everything is just really well thought out. I applaud you for coming up with such an awesome plot and story; don't even get me started on those enhancing drugs. Nice, nice, nice addition!

I don't really have any ideas to provide you with at the moment, but if I do, I'll send them your way.

Anyhow, I can't wait for this. Excited, and, again, count me in. :D

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I love his combination of influences, such as a would be, in my mine at least, Bioshock style of enhancement as well as the somewhat fallout style of survival, what with his inclusion of nuclear destruction, of which was caused by a likely false-utopia, influenced by the classic idea of what the future would entail. It is as far as I can see, very well thought out.

• Love
I love his combination of influences, such as a would be, in my mine at least, Bioshock style of enhancement as well as the somewhat fallout style of survival, what with his inclusion of nuclear destruction, of which was caused by a likely false-utopia, influenced by the classic idea of what the future would entail. It is as far as I can see, very well thought out.
Definitely. I especially love the fact that it wasn't cliche, because a lot of those zombie apocalypse role-plays have been going around and it gets boring after a while, even more so if you don't at least add a twist. I saw the title and assumed that it was indeed, the usual idea, but I'm glad I went ahead and gave it a peak because it was well worth it. I've always enjoyed the Fallout games, and it really does remind me of them in a sense. I'm just all kinds of excited for this, ha.

It'll be great participating in this! :)

I'm quite interested. I've done several RP's that are post-apocalyptic (All of which have been extremely gory), and I'd certainly be alright with joining if you're still looking for people.

• Love
@Flicker @DrTrollinski
There is definitely room for more players! I encourage more too as well as any ideas that come to mind! I am so glad you all like the idea!! I will definitely be creating the OOC & CS thread by tomorrow hopefully. It would have been up yesterday, but I created a little something something so it took up all my time. EEEE I am so excited people like my ideas!~

Im new and still learning, (not my first time roleplaying just first time on this site) But this roleplay sounds fantastic I would love to join! ♥

So it will be up by tomorrow? May I ask if you know what time that maybe. I'm US Central Time

Im curious, will the something something be in the role play~? :3

@SilentSerenity I am US Pacific so around 7:00pm Central time (5:00pm Pacific) because it may take me an hour or two to type it all and etc after my classes.
@Akira Yes the something something will be in the role-play (it's actually the basis of the whole thing eeee), but there will be more something somethings because I have Photoshop (finally) and I love playing around with it. xD
Everyone should just expect a whole bunch from this RP because I have been hounding this idea for months and months. There is so many things that are going to happen!~

Getting new artsy programs to moles-....i mean play with is fun isnt it?! >w<

@Akira I took a Photoshop class about a year ago and just recently I was paid to enhance some Wedding photos so I had to get Photoshop. Then I realized I could make some super cool stuff so I've been playing with it a lot. It is so fun!~

Going to double post... OOPS
@Dr.Forrest @Akira @TheWanderingWolf @Herzius56 @HollowBird @Flicker @DrTrollinski @SilentSerenity
The OOC & CS is being created right now. It's a short little thing where people can come to read what the RP is about and etc. I am not going to go all out on the OOC because that should be done in the main post of the IC. I will be tagging you all in it once it is up, but you do not need to post tonight. I will be giving people a few days to get their characters made and to make sure we have a sustainable amount of players to even begin our journey!~ SO yeah. :bananaman: Thank you all for liking this idea! I get to make it a reality now! EEEEEE

Hm, perhaps it would be best to open up the OOC first?

@Herzius56 Edit: Wait, I am creating that right now! Do not fret I am almost done. I am just conjoining the OOC & CS thread xD

Ah, alright. That is common enough an event.

Status
Not open for further replies.