The Untold Story (closed to Andy)

Evie felt sick and the room was spinning, she would completely down for the count as the fight went on, most likely she wouldn't be any help after the blow she had just taken from being thrown into the filing cabinet. She tried to push herself up even into a sitting position but even that felt impossible despite her mind screaming at her to move. Evie caught aight of something of Will's being tossed into the air, catching the light and then falling back into his hand in a different form. Magic? But...magic wasn't real. She had so many unanswered questions. Her throat was killing her and every breath in sent a sharpness through her neck, leaving her to just wanting to lie there and not move.

The monster snarled at Will's taunts, eyes gleaming with hatred as he followed after the demi-god. "Just wait till I get my hands on you, son of Poseidon." He hissed, stalking forward again, not noticing the sounds of the water pipes in the walls vibrating against the walls and the water fountains beginnjng to creak under the call of Will's power.

Reactions: Andy
As will drew the creature further and further away rose slowly snuck into the office and made her way to Evie. Through her blurry eyes it would be hard to tell but it looked like she didn't have her canes.

Will grinned a bit and pushed his hands forward as a large stream of water burst forward and slammed into the creature sending it flying. He then trapped the creature inside a large floating ball of water and swallowed hard. He was straining under the control and will power it took to hold the creature in the ball "Rose...hurry up and give her some Ambrosia and get her moving I'll be right behind you!"

Rose nodded and pulled out a small yellow bar and looked at Evie "Evie I know it hurts but you need to eat this please trust me it'll help." She then gently opened the girls mouth and pushed the cube into it. Rose wasn't taking any chances in the fact that she might not have eaten it in her own so she felt she had to put it in her mouth on her own.

Evie's brow furrowed as she attempted to concentrate and focus on the figure in front of her, her swimming vision not doing much to help her as she finally relaxed at the sigh of Rose. "Wh-" She broke off her question before she could even start it, ending in a coughing fit, causing aches down to her chest and ribs. "Rose?" She managed to wheeze out a moment later, reaching out to grip her shirt and push her away weakly, trying to covey the message that she should run.

She didn't want to eat or drink anything in that moment, all she wanted to do was sleep. She lightly pushed at Rose's hand as she attempted to keep whatever she wanted her to eat from her mouth. Her throat hurt...she didn't want anything that would make it worse. But soon she found something delicious on her tongue and Evie was soon chewing eagerly to release more of the gorgeous flavour. As she swallowed, there was nothing to cause her pain and soon her body felt like kt was beginning to buzz, as if it were a more healing version if adrenaline.

Her gaze came into further focus and she was glad that it was in fact Rose before her. She reached out for the other girl's wrist, holding in tightly before realizing that there really were no crutches. "Cru...tches?" She managed to croak out, frowning lightly despite the fight going on.

Rose swallows hard and shakes her head "Rose me and Will will explain everything later but right now we need to get you out of here!" She stands up and pulls Evie up with her. She was surprisingly stronger then she looked.

Will was sweating with the exertion that holding the water was causing him. The creature wouldn't drown before his limit was up he knew that all he could do was wait for the girls to leave "Rose! Get moving! Now!"

Rose looked out the door at will and swallowed hard "r..right.." She looked at Evie and grabbed her hand "cmon!" She then pulled at the girl and took off into a dead run pulling Evie behind her as she did. They would run right past the struggling will and the ball of water with the monster inside it

Blinking in a daze, she looked to Rose as she was stronger than she looked as she pulled her to her feet. Evie placed an arm over Rose's shoulders to help keep herself up right as she was forced to stand. Why couldn't they have just left her be? All she wanted to do was just...close her eyes...and...and...

Her drooping eyelids sharply widened as she heard Will's warning and commanding yell, leaving her painfully alert as to what was going on. She drew in a sharp breath at what she saw as they left the the partially ruined office. A huge ball of water with the supposed Coach Daniels inside...beung controlled by Will. Her breathing came quicker as Rose pulled her past in a hurry, making Evie break out into a run that she wasn't sure she'd be able to keep up. "What...what....who?" She struggled with her words, unable to form a coherent sentence.

This wasn't happening. This couldn't possibly be happening. Stuff like this didn't happen to people like her. Stuff like this did exist full stop!

Rose continued to pull Evie through the school. She ran right by Evie locker which the door had been broken off a d all of her valuables and personal items had been stuffed into a bag which Rose grabbed "i have your things so don't worry about them just keep running Will can handle that thing"

Meanwhile Will finally dropped the ball of water unable to hold it any longer. He cursed and ran towards the monster and the two of them started a dance of blade meeting flesh where the monster would start bleeding slightly. The two continued this dance blow for blow parry for parry. The fight seemed to go on forever until the will landed a solid blow followed by another burst of water sending the creature flying through the wall into the office.

Panting from exertion will turned and ran afyer the two girls catching up with them quicker then humanly possible "i only stunned him he'll be back wr need to keep moving!" Rose nodded a bit and continued to run pulling Evie along with a bit more urgency

With the Ambrosia, Evie could feel some borrowed strength begin to come back into her legs, allowing her to run a bit quicker alongside the other two. She couldn't help but wonder just what Rose had given her, marvelling at it's properties and even where she would be able to get some herself. Then a panic struck. What if it was a kind kf drug? Cannabis, ecstacy...a Class A or B? What would that mean for her sporting career if she was caught with it in her system?

Evie knew she needed answers. With everything that had gone on today, how could she trust either of them now? But she couldn't speak, her voice weak after almost being choked to death and her throat being crushed. She was sure that the creatures nails had pierced her skin too and when she had raised her hand to rub the side of her neck, she winced at the feeling of dried wounds as they ran continuously.

Will glanced at Evie. He could tell she was distraught and she was close to her breaking point. She needed answers and he wanted to give them to her but at the moment their safety was more important than her desire for answers.

It didn't take long for them to get out of the school and make their way into town. They didn't stop rubbing until they made it to a small cafe in the center of town "..As long as their aren't any more creatures around we should be ok.."

Will and Rose looked at Evie and then at each other before they sat her down at a table and got her some water. They sat in silence for a moment before will spoke up "Evie I know your freaked out and you have a lot of questions to ask and I'll answer some of them now as best as I can't but we can't stay here long. That thing will be after us..After you again and so will any others in the area we need to get you some place safe"

Evie gratefully chugged down the glass of water they got for her once they were finally resting after running nonstop. She was a fit, athletic girl...but an impact like the one she had against the filing cabinet in the office would knock the wind out of anybody's sails. Once done with the water, having winced a few times due to the soreness of her throat, Evie placed the glass back onto the table and took in a few deep breaths.

Her eyes were soon welling up and she abruptly pushed her seat out so she coukd place her head between her legs to keep herself from hyperventilating or passing out. She continued to take in deep breaths, swallowing thickly in between to fight the rising bile that bubbled from her stomach. Obviously she had never been in that situation before and she felt like she was going into shock.

Then dread washed over like a bucket of freezing water. "My mum," she coughed out finally, "I need to...mum. Find mum. Please. She'll be in danger now too!" Her hand gripped the edges of the outdoor seats, blinking up to Rose and Will, "Please. I...can't...lose her too. Need to get my mother."

Rose and Will look at each other and sigh before Will moved his chair next to Evies and gently rubbed her back. "I know your worried about your mom..but I promise you with every fiber of my being that she is ok and that nothing will be going after her. The things that are after the three of us..they don't worry about..mortals. Mortals can't even see them. So I'm asking you to try and calm down a bit ok? Your mom is perfectly safe and I promise nothing is going to go after her"

Rose nodded a bit in agreement and reached over and gently set her hands over both of Evie's. "Please believe him Evie..we wouldn't lie to you or risk your mother's safety like that. It is the truth the creature that attacked you won't harm your mother. Most likely it doesn't even know who your mother is. And even if it did it wouldn't care all it wants is you." Will nodded a bit at her words and got her another glass of water and gently offered it to Evie "it'll be ok Evie..I know your freaking out right now and your worried but you can trust us. We're here to help you."

It felt constricting with the both touching her, surrounding her and talking to her almost at the same time. They really did just seem to finish each other's points and amongst her panic, Evie couldn't help but wonder just how long they had been together. She took rapid sips of the water they got for her again, trying to calm her breathing and just calm herself in general. Her mother would be safe? But how could she trust them? How would she know for sure? Besides, she would need to get a message to her mother at some point about what happened and not to worry.

"Just...just give me some air, guys." She finally got out, pulling her hands from Rose's and leaning away from Will's touch. Evie closed her eyes, leaning back into her seat and wrapped her arms around her still sore ribs. What did this mean now then? No more College. No more scholarship. No more school. No more safety. "Where...where do we...go from here?" She inquired, opening her eyes finally.

The two of them took their hands away when she asked them to and moved back to give her a bit of space. Some people needed comfort others needed space they understood that. They didn't want to make this worse for her by having them freak her out even more.

When she asked her question will spoke up to answer "were going to take you to a safe place. A place where creatures and monsters can't reach you. A place full of people like us." He went silent for a moment to let that sink in before continuing "your not a prisoner nor once you get there will you be forced to stay you are more then free to come and go as you wish. However for your safety I'd urge you to stay as long as possible. I can't get too much into detail with all these people around but believe me when I say this me and Rose are here to help you"

Evie gave a humourless laugh, shaking her head at the repeated comments of being unable to tell her what they will soon. "You know, I'm starting to think this is all one big joke. Am I being punk'd?" She inquired, glancing around, "Are there hodden cameras? Because you guys are seeming to be making up a lot of crap. Why can't you tell me? You better tell me something soon otherwise I'm not coming with you all. What the hell was that thing? What the hell does it want with me? And what was it on about, son of Poseidon and Children of the Gods?" She demanded to know, looking between the two of them.

Evie obviously was not in the best of moods after everything that had transpired that day. Almost being choked to death, Will asking all those personal questions and now them both expecting her to trust them when she hadn't the slightest idea as to why she should. "For all I know, the reason why it tried to kill me was because I got involved with the two of you! It said that you smell or whatever was all over everything! This could be all your damn fault!"

The two looked at each other again and sighed "will you can't do anything here.." he shakes his head "the mist will make it ok..people won't notice." Rose sighs a bit "alright fine.."

Will looks at Evie and then at the water she had he held his hand out towards it. Nothing happened at first but after a few moments the water in her glass lifted up out of it and hovered in front of her face. He held the water there for a few moments before he lowered it back to the glass with a small sploosh.

Will then looked at Evie "you know my name Will Ocean. I'm a demi god a son of Poseidon one of the big three of the Greek gods. Rose is A satyr. You are a demi god as well. That's why that monster was after you. You said your mom was mortal? That would mean your father was a god as well"

Her eyes widened at the sight of the water rising from the glass after Will raised his hand, her lips parting as she stared the piece of...magic before her. "What...what...this isn't possible." She practically squeaked out, swallowing thickly as she continued to stare at the glass of water once it finally returned to normal. Her eyes sharply returned to Will afterward, staring in disbelief as she shook her head furiously, "Things like this...they just don't happen. They don't exist."

Evie rested her head in her hands, pressing the heels of her palms against her temples as she tried to make sense of what she was being told. "Demi-gods? Satyrs? Greek Gods? Are you saying that my father is a Greek God? Poseidon...yours is Poseidon...Greek God of...the Sea? The-Then what's mine? That's why he left?" She gave a small laugh (which may have sounded close to hysterical), "Well, I guess he didn't exactly like when he said he was going to Europe..."

Will sighs a bit "I know it sounds crazy but it's the truth. I know your in shock and all that..but it's the truth. Your father is a god and your a demi god. I don't know who your father us exactly but once we get you to camp..A place filled with people like you and me..While there you'll learn how to protect yourself from monsters. You don't need to stay in camp your allowed to go home any time you want. You can still go to college and everything there is nothing to stop you from doing that. But the more time you spend at camp the more you'll be able to protect yourself."

Evie rubbed her forehead quietly and then ran her hands over her face with a heavy sigh. Demi-gods. Children of Greek Gods. A special camp. Protection from Monsters. "It all sounds like something from a book or a movie." She finally murmured, "This sort of stuff...it shouldn't exist. It shouldn't be real. Monsters. Powers. Gods...they're fairytales." She shook her head, leaning back against her seat as she finally gave them both her attention once more.

"Can we get to this camp then? I...I want to call my mum too. From a payphone, maybe. The school will call her and I don't want her to worry. We're all each other has. I'd hate for her to worry over me...and I'd hate for anything to happen to her." She looked between them, expression serious and grave, "And let me just say, it's on your heada if anything happens to her. I'm trusting your word on her being safe here."

• Love
Will gave her a sympathetic look and rubbed the back of his head "i know it's hard to believe Evie but it is the truth...The Greek Gods have been around forever and they still are. And they will be fir a long while yet" Rose nodded a bit "as well have monsters and Demi gods they're a part of life even though mortals can't see them unless they've slept with a God or Goddess"

When she mentioned getting to camp the two stood up and nodded "let's get going then we have a long trip ahead of us. Oh..and your mom will be safe I swear on the river Styx that she will be. And if anything does happen to her I'll be one of the first people looking for her you have my word Evie."

Watching him for a little longer, Evie finally allowed her shoulders to sag from their tense position and she quietly pinched the bridge of her nose. "Okay. Okay." She then abruptly shoved herself to her feet, stumbling a little afterward as she felt a brief wave of dizziness and she pressed her palm against her forehead.

It was a lot to take in and she may be fit from her sport, but after taking the hit that she did and then immediately running afterward...it was definitely taking it out of her. "How long is the journey? And just how will we be getting there?"

Will and Rose stand up and go to leave the building. As they walked Will looked over his shoulder at Evie "..camp is located up near New York..on long island sound" Rose rubbed the back of her head as she left the building.

Will stopped walking and pulled out his cell phone and offered it to Evie. "If you want to call your mom this will be your best chance to do so"