The Untold Story (closed to Andy)

Evie stared at his.mobile cautiously, nibbling at her lower lip, "Couldn't that be tracked?" She questioned, fingers itching at her side to just take the phone and make the call, to have her mother's soothing voice on the end reassuring her that everything would be okay. "Wouldn't a payphone be safer to use? Whatever or whoever us chasing us won't be able to use it as a way to track us down."

She followed after them, still a little weary of everything suggested by either of them. Her life was going along so well before they bother stormed into, having gotten every piece sorted and ready for what she was gojng off to so. "Let's go then...I want to arrive soon...the sooner we do, the quicker I can collapse into a bed. How are we getting there...walking?"

Will smiled a bit at her question about his phone being tracked "Evie they're monsters not secret services. They don't use cell phones they track us through this" he taps his nose "demi gods give off a specific scent that brings monsters to us. So you can call your mom without any worry."

Rose looked at Evie and nodded to answer her second question "for the most part we might be. We can't fly because of Will here. Since he's a son of Poseidon and the sky is Zeus' s domain going up there is just asking for trouble. We'll walk and take busses and trains and boats to get there." Will smiles a bit "if needed I have something else in mind" Rose pales a bit "no no we will not be doing that!" "Cmon Rose it's so much fast-" "i said no Will!"

Evie kept a tight hold onto the phone as he explained, suddenly extremely stupid and her cheeks warmed faintly as he told her what was what. After a brief pause, she started typing in her mother's phone number.

Before she pressed the button to start the call, she peered up as Rose started talking and answering her other question. By now the ambrosia was really working, her throat had healed up and her voice was back to full strength, her headache was gone and she no longer felt sick or dizzy. Her brow furrowed softly as they got into a small bicker, "What..what other way?"

Reactions: Andy
Rose crossed her arms and glared at Will as he gave her his best puppy dog eyes "cmon Rose it's so much faster and I've been practicing we'll get there safely" "I said no Will! you remember what happened last time! plus it takes my fur forever to dry..I don't like traveling like that.." Will sighs and shakes his head "yes I know that Rose but we do need to get moving and get her to camp as fast as we possibly can" "I know that but-" "Rose its the fastest most efficient way" Rose sighs and shakes her head and putting on a pouty face turns her back to him. Will sighs and shakes his head then turns his attention to Evie "It's a little hard to explain but being a son of Poseidon as you've seen I can control water. What I can do to get us there quickly is like..a surfing type of thing we can literally ride the water to camp"

Evie's lips parted softly to form a small 'oh' as she listened, eyes widening briefly as he explained to her just what the were on about finally."Control water..." She finally uttered, having began to rip a paper napkin into little shreds, "That's...that's pretty awesome." She then concluded with the beginnings of a small smile, all of it still trying to be processed in her mind. "So if you're a son of Poseidon...Rose, you're a...satyr. That...that thing, that monster also said I was a child of the Gods but...but what God? I-I...my mother's mortal so what...what God? How do you even find out these things? Will I have powers too? Or just...heightened abilities?"

Will gives her a small smile and shakes his head "listen Evie I know your excited and nervous about this all at the same time. but I promise I will explain everything soon. For now you should just focus on calling your mom and letting her know your ok." He leans in a bit closer to whisper to her "chances are she knows your father is really one of the greek Gods. She might know which one but at the same time she might not. So she knows about the monsters and camp half blood. Just tell her that it was your time to come to camp. You'll see her again soon don't worry about that."

Pausing to listen to him, her gaze flickered over him before her cheeks flushed slightly warm at how close he suddenly got. She leaned back, clearing her throat to compose herself, "Alright...just ah...just give me a few minutes." She pushed her chair back and stood, wandering a few feet away and dialing her mother's number.

About twenty minutes later, Evie returned, handing Will back his mobile and gave a weak smile, "Let's go then...I'm sure you're pretty eager to get back to this camp yourselves..."

Will and Rose were waiting in silence as Evie talked to her mom. They both knew that the conversation could be hard sometimes. Especially for the child. The parent if they knew their child was a demi god and who the father was, was always more prepared for this since they knew the day would come. However they also knew that they could come home at any time so it wasn't like they'd never see each other again.

When Evie came back Will gave her a small smile and took his phone back "alright then. Let's get moving. The sooner we get to camp the better. Now as we walk me and Rose will answer any questions you might have. So no matter what the question is don't be afraid to ask it and we'll answer it the best we can"

It was hard to hear her mother so panicked at first, the school having rang her to inform her that she was missing and there was extensive damage in the place she was last seen, with the coach also missing. It would be enough to make any parent worried...but what was even harder was to hear that her mother had been waiting for this ever since she knew she was pregnant and she had recieved a message from her so called father.

But of course he wouldn't reveal which god he was. She would have to find out when the time was right, apparently.

When would the time ever be right?

Evie blinked out of her thoughts and peered up silently, still trying to get over the fact her mother had been withholding the truth for so long. She nodded as Will spoke, robotically picking up her rucksack and slinging the ine strap over her shoulder. "Let's go then. I don't want to be waiting around here any longer." She murmured, "Who knows what we may have attracted by this point."

Rose gave Evie a sympathetic look before she turned to start walking. Will gave a small sigh and watched the girl before he fell into step behind her. He could only guess how she was feeling but he had an idea that she felt betrayed and lied to by her mom. Then throw in the fact that all of this was happening to her in one day she was probably numb with shock. "Listen Evie..don't blame your mom for this ok? She was told not to tell you because if you were aware of what you were you would have brought the monsters to you sooner because you would have been always waiting for them. We couldn't come to get you until the time was right and until your powers started to manifest. It was to keep you safe that she kept the truth from you. It's like that with all of the demigod children so don't be upset with your mom over this ok?"

"Look, Will. I know you mean well but please just...enough about my mum and the monsters and whatnot," she exhaled, trying to be as polite as possible, "I know you're risking a lot just by helping me but I'm exhausted. I just want a safe place to rest...a place where I can heal up after what the hell that thing did to me back at the school...I just need to...to..." She rubbed her forehead quietly and took in a long breath this time. She just needed to truly comprehend what was going on. Evie now just wanted to get to whatever came they were on about and quickly. She didn't believe the Ambrosia stuff would last much longer and was preparing her for the pain that had, for now, been dulled and muted. Her throat, stomach, chest and ribs. It would probably be a hell of a lot worse when she woke tomorrow...most injuries where like that. She worried about how they would feel in the morning once everything had truly warn off. The Ambrosia. The adrenaline. Everything.

He looked at her and nodded a bit and sighed "I understand..I'm sorry I didn't mean to pry or make things harder for you. I know you've got a lot on your mind as it is. We'll travel until we get to the next city there's a hotel there that I know of that is friendly to Demigods and we can stay there for the night and continue on our journey the next morning." With that Will fell silent and turned his gaze ahead as Rose fell into step beside him. Both of them knew what she was going through was rough and so far she was handling it well but that could all change in a moments notice and they needed to be ready for if it did.

Running her hand through her hair, she sighed softly and began to walk behind both him and Rose. It felt like her mind was refusing to take anymore on board. She had taken on such much already. Monsters. Demi-Gods. Gods of Olympus. Children of the Gods. Her mother knew. A Camp.

She swallowed thickly, rubbing her hands over her face as she continued down the street, led by them. So far at least it was quiet. No so-called monsters to disturb them as of yet. "Just whatever we need to do...let's just do it." She mumbled finally, feeling a little sick at the fact that it would be the last time she saw her mother in a while. They were all each other had. Now she was gone. They were separated.

Will gave a small nod at Evie's words and kept walking. He didn't know what to say to reassure her or to make her feel better at this point. He knew only time would really heal all the problems and dilemma's she had going on in her mind. The two walked in silence just a few steps in front of Evie. They didn't want to make her feel any more uncomfortable then she already was but they felt awkward already enough from the silence that was surrounding them.

Evie didn't mean to make it all feel ao awkward. But she supposed being thrown like a ragdoll against a filing cabinet by some mythical creature did that to people. She was starting to feel the effects of the ambrosia wear off and her feet were soon dragging as she continued on behind the other two. She studied them as they walked, still trying to get her mind around all that had and was still happening. "So uhm...where are we going now then for this...easy route to this camp? The harbour? To access the sea?"

• Love
Will and Rose look over there shoulders at Evie and then at each other. Will then slows down a step to fall beside Evie and put his hands in his pockets "we're not going to camp right away today. You need some time to relax and calm down. Bringing you to camp as soon as possible might put too much of a strain on you so we're going to a hotel that is friendly to demi gods and we're going to spend the night there. You can relax rest up from the attack that just happened and tomorrow we'll get you to camp"

Whilst she just wanted to get the trip to this so-called camp out of the way, along with the introductions and being the new kid...Evie could understand the logic behind the plans and was half grateful for them doing it. She truly was exhausted, mentally; physically; emotionally and pyschologically. She wasn't sure if she would have handled the camp on the same day, so she was looking forward to getting to this supposed Demi-God friendly hotel and just collapsing on a bed to pass out for the next few hours or so. "Okay so uh...where is this hotel? How is it friendly to people like us? Is ir run by people like us? How do...normal people not go there? Or do they?"

Will looks at Evie again and then up at the sky as he thinks about how to exactly answer her questions. He knew what the hotel were and how they operated but he wanted to explain it in a way that wouldn't either freak her out or make things harder for her. "it's..hard to explain I'll start by answering the easy questions. It's not a hotel strictly for demigods mortals go there as well and they're more then welcome. The hotel is just outside of the city. How it's friendly and who it's run by is..what's hard to explain. I'll start off by saying not all monsters are evil not all of them are out to kill us. Technically Rose here is also a monster but as you can see she is a good one and she helps us in any way she can. There are others like her. I wouldn't say Satyr's exactly but..there are other monsters that are friendly towards us and they do what they can to protect us. This hotel is run by a group of monsters that are friendly towards Demi gods so they give us a place to stay for the night and they protect us from any monsters that might do us harm."