The unknown

• Thread starter xxDarkest_Assassinxx
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Violet sighed happily. "I love you too. Where are we going to live?" She asked, her finger trailing over his muscles on his chest.

"Well, I have a key to a house in London. So I'm guessing that's where we will go"

Violet nodded. "A house sounds wonderful...then...." She blushed, burying her head in his chest.

Jasik lightly rubbed her head and closed his eyes. "Now we wait"

She blushed heavily, thinking of settling down with him in a house and living a normal life. She sighed, closing her eyes in pleasure.

Jasik feel asleep holding violet. For the first time, he knew everything would be ok and he would finally be happy. He thought about spending the rest of his life with the woman he loved, and how much he looked forward to it

Violet drifted off, loving the fact she was held in his arms all night.

Jasik woke up early the next morning. He was still holding violet, she looked so peaceful in her sleep. He decided not to get up yet, instead he softly kissed violet on the cheek then closed his eyes again

Violet shifted in his arms, mumbling in her sleep. Her eyes flickered open and she yawned. "Hmmm?" She looked around at the room in confusion.

Jasik opened his eyes and looked at violet. "Goodmorning he whispered still laying by her side

Violet smiled softly, feeling safe in his arms. "Hmmm, Goodmorning my love..." She whispered, looking up at him.

Jasik smiled looking into her eyes then softly stroked her cheek

Violet sighed. "Mmmm, I like laying with you...like this..." She put a hand on his chest, still pressed against him. "Oh, Jasik...how are you feeling?"

"I like this as well, and I'm fine. How about you?" He asked lightly running his hand over her back

She winced. "Oh, its a little sore..." She moved a bit so she was laying flat on his chest, her small breasts rubbing against him.

Jasik down at her. "You should feel better soon" he said trying to be reassuring

Violet chuckled. "Mmmm, as long as you're with me..." Her hands moved to rest under her chin, her fingers caressing his chest. "I can't wait until we have our own place..."

"It won't be much longer, maybe a day or two." Said jasik softly stroking her cheek

Status
Not open for further replies.