The unknown

• Thread starter xxDarkest_Assassinxx
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Violet kissed him back, a sigh escaping her lips and her body responding eagerly to him.

Jasik kissed her jaw line then made his way to her neck. He whispered in her ear "I love you so much"

Jasik lightly ran his hands over her stomach and continued kissing her neck

Violet shivered, warmth gathering between her thighs. "MMmm, Jasik..." She begged, kissing his jaw and pulling him him down lower with her arms.

Jasik felt the warmth of her body pressed against his. "I want you" he said lightly rubbing one of her thighs

Violet nodded, her gaze darkening. "Whatever you wish...however you want it..." She purred, running hands along her back.

Jasik slowly pulled her shirt off and made small kisses over her body

Violet sighed in pleasure. "Its been too long....far too long..." she whispered, her voice filled with awe and pleasure.

"Well, the wait is over", he whispered softly as he slowly started to unzip her pants

Violet smiled shyly. "Mmmm...." She moaned, letting him undress her.

Jasik pulled off her pants then his own. He kissed her passionately and felt himself slide inside of her

Violet gasped in pleasure, her back arching as he first thrust himself into her. "Oh, Jasik..." She moaned, squirming a bit under him to get comfortable. "Oh..." She kissed his lips hungrily, shivering as his touches sparked like fire in her.

Jasik thrust himself repeatedly into violet feeling pleasure consume him as he kissed violet. All the passion he had for her came to the surface right here in this moment

Violet shivered, moving with him as he thrust. "Oh, oh..." She began to pant, enjoying every second of it. They didn't have to worry about being quiet, or that someone would walk in on them or disturb them. She let all her passion and love for him reach the surface and she smiled.

"Oh God, I love you" he moaned feeling the pleasure rise inside of him.

She moaned, her nails dragging along his back before she cried out in pleasure, her orgasm rippling through her. "Jasik, Jasik!" She cried out, writhing under him in pleasure.

Jasik felt himself climax inside of violet. He laid down next to violet panting. "Oh God that was amazing" he said smiling and looking into her eyes

Violet panted, curling up close to him, her body covered in a sheen of sweat. "Oh, yeah it was..."

Jasik wrapped his arms around her and curled up with her. "I love you violet, more than anything"

Status
Not open for further replies.