The unknown

• Thread starter xxDarkest_Assassinxx
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jasik slowly pushed her hair out of her face. "Don't be shy" he said as he smiled at her

Violet ducked, looking at him with shock. "I...I must be going..." she whispered.

Violet looked at him with a smile before standing and exiting. She was relieved to be out of the room, being afraid to make a mistake.

Jasik watched her as she left. He wished they could her been together a little longer but he was also glad he didn't screw up anything.

Violet walked to her own room, moving to lay on the bed. She curled into a ball, pulling covers over herself and yawning.

Jasik finally feel asleep later that night. He got his breakfast and ate inside his meditation room that morning

Violet awoke and dressed, going into the dining hall and sitting at a table away from the other girls to eat her meal. She watched with critical and wary eyes as the girl she had dueled only the day before approached her. "I wanted to say thank you...a lot of the others would have taken the chance to kill me..." She bent her head towards Violet in appreciation. "I owe you one."

Violet nearly nodded. Many of the girls owed her one, and they resented her for it. She watched as the other girl moved away and sighed.

Jasik was summoned to the training arena by one of the newer assassins. Jasik looked at this as more of a waste of time because he knew this wouldn't be much of a challenge. After about seven minutes of fighting, jasik drove his sword through the mans chest and killed him instantly.

Violet finished her breakfast and moved into the training area. She watched as Jasik skewered the man and gasped, leaving the room in a flurry of dark blue clothe. She wondered if she was in the best place. She was summoned to see the Mistress and she arrived.

"You are too lenient to be an assassin my dear..." The woman started, much to Violet's dismay.

"I...I am sorry Mistress...I..." She hung her head, tears forming in her eyes.

"Do not fret child...you shall be moved to spy...you are observant and try to blend into the background like I've never before seen."

"Thank you Mistress..." she turned and left the room, not sure whether to be relieved to stay with the others training or disappointed in herself for being too soft.

Jasik watched as the other assassins retrieved the mans body then he retreated into his room. He hated that he had to watch his fellow assassins die, but it was either him or them. That's what it all came down to

Violet wandered through the hallway, thoughtful of everything happening.

Jasik walked out into the field and say against the building. His thoughts were finally cleared and he didn't have to worry about anything.

Violet walked out onto the field around the building, looking for a good tree to sit under while she thought.

Jasik watched as violet walked over to a tree and sat down. He walked over and sat next to her. "hello" he says in a soft tone

Violet jumped, blinking up at him. "H-Hello..." she stuttered, scooting a bit farther away from him.

"I didn't mean to startle you" he said to her. He decided not to attempt a conversation as he could see that she was slightly uncomfortable

Violet nodded, folding her knees and putting her chin on them. "I was reassigned today..." she choked out.

"What is your position now" So much for not making conversation he thought

Status
Not open for further replies.