The Ultimate Comic Book Roleplaying Universe (OoC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries, and I kind of decided to skip the "Fisk" portion of the post just to keep things moving because the post I was making was already taking too much time.

If you really need it, I can try to throw one together, but you'd need to initiate it if Hulk is going to bust in and claim the bounty on Spidey/demand for his freedom.

And FYI, if he's after the bounty, Spidey is running around near Mid-Town high while dealing with a giant robot (and Spider Woman is there too).

But really, all Fisk had to do for the bounty is call some guys and say "I want Spider-Man dead/alive, here's the price" and that's it. The post would only be for a more personal interaction, I thought

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Its fine! I'll get posts up hopefully later today, if I can.

Well well well, Spider-Woman won't be too happy with this development.

"Okay, okay: fight big claw-y tin bot now, fight each other later."

@Hospes omfg I AM SORRY ZXCVBNM<BCXZXFGHJKLKJHBGVCVBNM<
I FORGOT SPIDERWOMAN WAS IN IT
CAN I EDIT THIS THING FOR STRAY TO INTERACT WITH HER? WAIT I SHOULD READ THE POST ASDFGHJKL
IM SO SORRY >o<
Or spiderwpman just takes stray out ouo. stray can just annoy her... which i can see.

the strict and proper mother.

potential black cat to her only gay so not really.

LIKE HONESTLY I WAS FOCUSED AND FREAKING OUT ABOUT GETTING A POST IN BEFORE IT WAS TO LATE--LET ME EDIT AND RE-READ I FEEL LIKE I MADE MISTAKES EVERYWHERE WHICH I'M DEFINITELY SURE I DID NOW.

@Hospes omfg I AM SORRY ZXCVBNM<BCXZXFGHJKLKJHBGVCVBNM<
I FORGOT SPIDERWOMAN WAS IN IT
CAN I EDIT THIS THING FOR STRAY TO INTERACT WITH HER? WAIT I SHOULD READ THE POST ASDFGHJKL
IM SO SORRY >o<
Or spiderwpman just takes stray out ouo. stray can just annoy her... which i can see.

the strict and proper mother.

potential black cat to her only gay so not really.
Oh, you're fine! XD

You can edit, if you wanna interact. ^^ Won't be able to post for a while, anyways(plus I'll wait for Sora like a good patient girl. :3).

I'm always down for people getting on my characters' nerves. <3

@Hospes Wait--so theres no mistakes? OnO PLEASE TELL ME--I JUST WANNA MAKE SURE.
LIKE DONT BE AFRAID TO BE BLUT FRIEND ouob.
Literally when i feel I'm making a mistake i get all crazy and throw shit in the air XD

Seeing as i'm safe -i also reread posts MORE CAREFULLY AND ORDERLY <3-
it will soon be time for tim to meet his pretty older spider lady. c:<.
NOW I AM SERIOUSLY DEBATING ON CHANGING TIM'S ORIENTATION just to constantly annoy and flirt with spiderwoman XD. BUT that would ruin my code //sobs. so I guess Tim will be a whole new 'gay stereotype'.
Sassy, giving attitude, and making rude remarks at spiderwoman. XD and when he has the chance, spiderman too. but mostly spiderwoman--cause he loves her XD.

• Love
@Hospes Wait--so theres no mistakes? OnO PLEASE TELL ME--I JUST WANNA MAKE SURE.
LIKE DONT BE AFRAID TO BE BLUT FRIEND ouob.
Literally when i feel I'm making a mistake i get all crazy and throw shit in the air XD

Seeing as i'm safe -i also reread posts MORE CAREFULLY AND ORDERLY <3-
it will soon be time for tim to meet his pretty older spider lady. c:<.
NOW I AM SERIOUSLY DEBATING ON CHANGING TIM'S ORIENTATION just to constantly annoy and flirt with spiderwoman XD. BUT that would ruin my code //sobs. so I guess Tim will be a whole new 'gay stereotype'.
Sassy, giving attitude, and making rude remarks at spiderwoman. XD and when he has the chance, spiderman too. but mostly spiderwoman--cause he loves her XD.
There's no mistakes, I don't believe. So you don't /have/ to edit, unless you wanted to have Stray go ahead and interact with her. ^^ Or, you can wait til Sora posts, and I could have missus Spider get after Cheshire and Stray.

Oh, boy. XD Spideywoman is pansexual so she'd go for dat. c: But yeah, regardless of sexuality, she'd get embarrassed by anything flirty.
And if he Sasses her, he'll get sass right back. <3
inb4 timmeh is bi and flirts with both spiders

Also, so, I assume Tim is in cat form? If so, Jess is gonna be so reluctant to hit him. XD

@Hospes Srsly debating. just imagine Tim if he was bi and having one of his hissy moments with spiderwoman.
"AHEM--SPIDERMAN IS EYECANDY--YOU ARE MEATLOAF."
But gay or not, the line fits.
Must resist breaking le code. My code--WE WILL SEE HOW MY FEELS DOMINATE ME FOLLOWING MY CODE OF WANTING TO PLAY AND ACTUAL 3000% GAY CHARA.

Tim if he was older which i will most likely change his FC to
Cause idk this FC in particular seems also fitting.
But i cant decide...

[spoili]
tumblr_nd59toiYcb1u01e50o9_250.gif
tumblr_nd59toiYcb1u01e50o4_250.gif

tumblr_nd3y7eJq481u01e50o2_250.gif

[/spoili]

[spoili]
tumblr_inline_nfxbkfcd401r4xmfs.gif
[/spoili]

But nah, Tim is in stray form. He has no majestic cat powers--he can move really quickly and balance pretty well. XD
I'll wait for your post.

• Love
@Hospes Srsly debating. just imagine Tim if he was bi and having one of his hissy moments with spiderwoman.
"AHEM--SPIDERMAN IS EYECANDY--YOU ARE MEATLOAF."
But gay or not, the line fits.
Must resist breaking le code. My code--WE WILL SEE HOW MY FEELS DOMINATE ME FOLLOWING MY CODE OF WANTING TO PLAY AND ACTUAL 3000% GAY CHARA.

Tim if he was older which i will most likely change his FC to
Cause idk this FC in particular seems also fitting.
But i cant decide...

[spoili]
tumblr_nd59toiYcb1u01e50o9_250.gif
tumblr_nd59toiYcb1u01e50o4_250.gif

tumblr_nd3y7eJq481u01e50o2_250.gif

[/spoili]

[spoili]
tumblr_inline_nfxbkfcd401r4xmfs.gif
[/spoili]

But nah, Tim is in stray form. He has no majestic cat powers--he can move really quickly and balance pretty well. XD
I'll wait for your post.
OH GOD
THAT LINE JUST MADE ME BURST OUT LAUGHING

That's an awesome FC. :o

Ahh, alright. ^^

Alright, to avoid screwing up alerts while moving a post in the wrong thread to here; boop.

Hey thanks for moving my post here I couldn't find this fourm, but question how do I know who is taken and who isn't?

Hey thanks for moving my post here I couldn't find this fourm, but question how do I know who is taken and who isn't?
Sure thing! ^^

Well, if I recall correctly.. Taken characters are: Spider-Man(played by @Sora1297 ), Cheshire( @N/A ), Frank Castle ( @BarrenThin ), Batman/? ( @Razilin ), Starfire (Can't recall the player, at the moment), Stray ( @N/A ), The Hulk ( @Mighty Roman ), Black Panther (?) ( @Poetic Justice ), Spider-Woman ( @Hospes ), Lady Deadpool ( @Hospes ), Carol Danvers(Mixed with another char), and.. Jeez, I'm missing a few because I have terrible memory. XD

Thank you so much I owe you soooo much for this!
No problem at all! ^^

The easiest way to find out who's taken or not is probably asking @Sora1297 if the character you're wanting to play has been claimed already or not.

1594322.jpg
[BCOLOR=#ff99cc] Lex Luthor[/BCOLOR]
Alias: (Alexander Joseph Luthor)

Hero, Walking-the-line, or Villain: (Villain walking the line between good and evil)

Background and Hero/Villain Origins: (Short Bio):Lex Luthor was born and raised in the poverty stricken area of Metropolis known as Suicide Slum, the child of abusive parents, with a fierce desire to better himself. As a teenager, young Lex engineered the deaths of his parents in order to profit from a large life insurance policy he had taken out in their names, and went on to found his own company LexCorp.

Powers/Abilities: lex is equiped with a Battlesuit commonly used in fights with super powered foes and superman, Lex also has a series of satilites in the sky above earths atmospher that shoot beams down when ever he'd like to. For virtually his entire publication history, he has been depicted as the most intelligent human in the DC Universe, and as one of the most intelligent beings of any planet or species. He has mastered seemingly every known form of science, including space travel, extra-dimensional travel, biochemistry, robotics, computers, synthetic polymers, communications, mutations,transportation, holography, energy generation, spectral analysis, and more (including time travel in many Pre-Crisis stories). With the exception of the extraterrestrial entity known as Brainiac, he does not view any other being as an intellectual peer. He has also utilized various battlesuits in many stories.

Tragic Flaw: (Lex Luthor has the physical capabilities and limitations of a normal adult with no metahuman abilities he possesses a genius level of intelligence. )

Occupation: (Businessman; Scientist, formerly President of the United States)

Other: (include any additional information here)

Sample Post: (Lex walked to the corner of his room and peered out the window. "Here begins colonization....." He turned placing his hands behind his back with a grin of greed. "These heros?...we call them?..." He shook his head. and walked around 10 wealthy business men and congressmen, lawyers and ect. "smart men Like us are the real heros... We save this world..Over! and OVER!..." He looked at his frighten guest... "Do not be afraid...you there!" he pointed as a shivering man. "You fear me.." he said bluntly..."Now hit me.."..then the men at the table took gasp and whispers around themselves. The man stood up "H-Hit you?" Luthor noded and smiled. The man ran at Luthor before being stopped abruptly and subdued to the ground with a "Ugh!" lex looked up at his guest. "We humans could do that to...it's in our potential...in our blood but were so use to superhero antictics to come rescue us when we cry that we..DON'T GET UP AND DO WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE!" He slammed the table. Then took His seat before spinning in it to face the window yet again. "Watch and learn how this game Is played..." He pressed a(n) button and a rocket like object took flight. "This is ...the Lex Suit...ha...haaa....welcome to the future of lex corp boys!."
469652-jl_luthor.jpg
).

Status
Not open for further replies.