The Ultimate Comic Book Roleplaying Universe (OoC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't seem to have shown up yet, so maybe they lost track of the thread. I know @Razilin has a history of losing threads :3

Oooh I see. I was wondering since roll call seemed kinda short in names XD

Yeah I know xD

Meant to fix that earlier, I'll go around and collect all the information I can ^^;

Reactions: Kid muffintop
Yeah still here sorry, i may post today or tomorrow.

@Kid muffin top i'll try using a post of stray in response to the conflict with the black knight c:<.
pffft. insert sarcasm and ass-hole behavior during a match he'll lose XD

SO.. CLOSE... TO FINISHING..... POST.....

*Headdesk.*

EDIT: FINALLY
TAKE THAT, PROCRASTINATION

I should finish mine. I'll finish it tomorrow x3x sorry. It's so long I got lazy XD
I'll put the interaction with dark knight/stray though!

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
"Alright Spidey, so what have we got?" Spider-Man muttered as he quickly scaled the school, running along the roof until he came to the source of the conflict. The chaos had moved down a few streets, but the wreckage left behind by whatever was flipping over cars led directly to the perp. "Great. Another guy who hates vehicles. How much do I wanna bet he's an armoured freak like Juggernaut?" Firing two webs towards a nearby tree, Spidey created a slingshot for himself and quickly backed up. Once the highly powerful strings were stretched to their limit, Spidey jumped into the air and let himself be thrown into the Millennium City skyline, where he fired off another strand to help him swing towards the criminal's rampage. When he arrived, he saw that the perpetrator was actually some kind of a robot (he was half-correct), but also a rather curvy woman wearing red and yellow spandex. Hm. He should consider that for his next costume. Spider-Man needed something a little more official then 'hoodie and jeans' now that he was getting recognized, didn't he? But, whatever reaps a she had for being there, Spidey had to assume she was a threat until proven otherwise. First, he would go after the big robot, then he would talk to spandex-lady.

"CROTCH!" Spider-Man called out rather loudly as he swung onto the scene, grabbing the robot by the neck with his legs before flipping his body, tossing the metal man into the ground. That should stun it for a minute or two. Dusting off his hands, Spidey turned to face the woman in red and raised an eyebrow. "Okay, so I'm just gonna assume you're not some cosplayer for now and get down to the nitty gritty part. Who are you? And although this is a little off topic and kind of unprofessional, I have to ask... Are you wearing underwear? Because that thing looks really tight. I mean, like... Dang girl."

Before she could properly respond, however, the robot quickly got back up and swung at Spider-Man, hitting him square in the back. Tumbling forwards, Spidey quickly tried to regain his footing before firing a blast of webbing at the eyes of the robot, buying the duo some time. "Alright Jessica Rabbit in Tights (seriously Dyl? That's the best you can do?), now's a good time to show off any cool powers you might have!"

Okay Sora.

Your entire post made me laugh, but this last half the most so. XD
I should finish mine. I'll finish it tomorrow x3x sorry. It's so long I got lazy XD
I'll put the interaction with dark knight/stray though!
Awesome! :3

Thanks, I aim to please ^^;

... With low-brow fart jokes.

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
So i got a question, should i have Leon speak to Nick Fury? If not could you put up a post to have Leon and Fury speak to each other because if i post now without having leon speak to Nick it will be really filler...

Well you originally wanted Leon to speak to Fury, didn't you?

Yeah that would work, but maybe you could have him respond to the Fury post already up. XD

I shall post tomorrow. I didn't get a notice that people posted e o e thanks iwaku

SHIT I FORGOT TO FUCKING POST. BASICALLY MY NEXT PARAGRAPH(S) WAS GONNA BE HE SUCCEEDED AND THE CAR BEING THROWN WAS THROWN AT HIS DIRECTION AND HE LOOKS AT IT THEN LOOKS AT THE DIRECTION OF WHERE THE CAR WAS THROWN AND SEES THE BLACK KNIGHT FROM AFAR AND INTERFERES. IVE BEEN STARTING TO GET SLIGHTLY BUSY.

@BarrenThin, I'll get a post up with Gordon later, forgot to include him in my recent post.

@Mr.Scales, are you gonna approach Fury soon or do I need to make another post?

@Razilin, you know exactly why I'm calling you. Stop saving Gotham city and get your butt over to reply!

@BarrenThin, I'll get a post up with Gordon later, forgot to include him in my recent post.

@Mr.Scales, are you gonna approach Fury soon or do I need to make another post?

@Razilin, you know exactly why I'm calling you. Stop saving Gotham city and get your butt over to reply!
I'm kind of stuck with the concept tbh, so could you make another post. Sorry looked back on it and having a hard time cooking something up for a post >.<

Sure, I'll try to work something up.

Ah yes, sorry that I've been gone for so long. My notifications have been going weird recently, so I haven't received any from here. Has the Fisk post gone up?
@Sora1297

Status
Not open for further replies.