The Ultimate Comic Book Roleplaying Universe (OoC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Poetic_Justic3, even SHIELD is still gonna need info. I love contributing ideas and after they've been introduced, I'll totally allow for more stories and developments from you guys, there's just some things I want to set up effort we get too crazy with COBRA or SHIELD or any other organization in this RP.

Spidey: Yeah, but you forgot one thing.

Stray: What's that?

*TWHIP*

(Covers Stray's mouth with webbing)

Spidey: I have "Instant Shut Up" Powers.

And @Poetic_Justic3, you'd have to clear the info by me first, seeing as how I've got to keep everything that's canon organized.
yeah i know can't think of an idea, that idea i had before didn't work out *sigh* now i need a new idea to help me crossover with you other heroes/anti heroes.

That's not what I'm saying xD

I just wanted to know what info you were gonna get so I could NPC it with you xD

That's not what I'm saying xD

I just wanted to know what info you were gonna get so I could NPC it with you xD
yeah i get what you mean, but i am having complications with the idea regarding shield.

That's why I want you to tell me. I might be able to help the idea come together xD

Spidey: Yeah, but you forgot one thing.

Stray: What's that?

*TWHIP*

(Covers Stray's mouth with webbing)

Spidey: I have "Instant Shut Up" Powers.

And @Poetic_Justic3, you'd have to clear the info by me first, seeing as how I've got to keep everything that's canon organized.
MY GOD I cant wait for this now XD
Also, Tim might go to school as 'that new kid' late. He doesn't go to school.. I DUNNo. UNLESS SOME ADULT FORCES HIM TO MAN.

Reactions: BarrenThin
That's why I want you to tell me. I might be able to help the idea come together xD
Okay well i was thinking maybe SHIELD found one of COBRA's hideouts where they were doing dealers with other organizations so Leon goes and takes out all of the COBRA agents inside (about twenty) and SHIELD comes, they won't be a big part of the post till the end and maybe the beginning

Well at this point it would be murder, considering COBRA hasn't done anything illegal (and got caught for it) yet.

We could always have it be a street gang who acquired vital OSCORP tech, like the group Rhino was with in TASM2. That way it would make sense that SHIELD would intervene.

Well at this point it would be murder, considering COBRA hasn't done anything illegal (and got caught for it) yet.

We could always have it be a street gang who acquired vital OSCORP tech, like the group Rhino was with in TASM2. That way it would make sense that SHIELD would intervene.
oh true, maybe some small organization who are wanted by SHIELD or something.

Works for me.

• Love
Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
200_s.gif

@Sora1297. Hurry up and post im bored.

But I'm opening a coffeeee shoooooop!

Kidding, I'm working on the reply. Anyone want me to address their character with an NPC? I have plans for a Deathstroke interaction so I can ring up anyone else who needs a plot bunny.

I'm sorry but when I see this I just imagine punisher with stray. Except maybe just ruffling his hair XD
tumblr_ne2n4uF4kn1scakp3o3_500.gif

Cheshire: what did you do Frank. DID YOU MESS WITH MY BABY. YOU DO KNOW STRAY IS THE BABY OF THE GROUP RIGHT. WHAT THE HELL.
Punisher: SHADDAP. IM PEP-TALKING HIM. HE WAS BULLIED IN SCHOOL COZ' HE CAME OUT THE CLOSET.
CHeshire: ohhhh. Stray don't listen to him. Whatever you do you kill your bullies and done. No one will know it was you. Unlike punisher who leaves around evidence, I got your back bro. Or just come to me *shrug*

Ahhhh. Anti Heroes/neutral people I guess comforting a rebel XD. Cheshire will probably be like,"LINDA PROTECT STRAY MAN. JUST USE YOUR SUPERSTRENGTH AND PUNCH HIS BULLIES IN THE NUTS. GO FOR IT. DONT EVEN HOLD BACK."

Sorry it's late and I'm having feels moment about this roleplay. Look at a gif and think of a story with these characters XD

• Love
Frank would probably recommend breaking their hands and threatening to make them Eunuchs if they told anyone

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Patience!

• Love
OH MY GOD ANOTHER TIRED MOMENT/THOUGHT COZ' ITS LATE.

Spiderman + strY are like brothers and punisher is like le violent father figure and batmage is awesome gramps B) OH MY GOD ITS SO CUTE. BICKERING BROTHERS... LIKE-BROTHERS.

Kid!spider: *cuddles punisher 8D* I MISSED YOU. WHAT'D YOU DO THIS TIME?
Kid!Straykitten: THE FUCK!?
*GRABS kid!SPIDER ANGERLY AND PULLS HIM OFF*
tumblr_littsdxoLH1qzm5uoo1_500.png

"STAY AWAY FROM MY SKULL-PAPA PARASITE."
"TIMOTHY DRAKE YOU PUT HIM DOWN THIS INSTANT AND FUCKING APOLOGIZE."

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.