The Typicality of Anime Schools {CLOSED}

I might reserve one of the remaining spots if you don't mind. Had an idea for va character.

@Polystical: *Cheshire Grin* What happened if ... Nobuyuki had a crush on Yuudai, but ... was too stubborn to admit it? *cackles maniacally*

---

Who wants to be Sparkles, or Nagisa's, crush? Preferably male whose at least Bisexual. (Heterosexual is better, but I don't mind.)

HONOTO'S RELATIONSHIP STUFF ≧◉‿‿◉≦
oh yea ya'll remember that honoto has lots of crushes that he goes through pretty quickly
so if it seems like he has too many romantic interests, that's because he has the mentality
of a middle schooler when it comes to romantic pursuits >.>

Aki: Aki and Honoto could be good friends (he'd like teasing her)?​

Kei: Honoto and Kei could be good friends. He had a crush on him in the past, but now he just hardcore ships Kei and Nick. I want him to be the annoying/endearing friend who claims they want to help you earn points with your crush but ends up just pushing you into them and running away XD​

Nagisa: Honoto's going to have a crush on Nagisa, mainly because she's adorable. They could be good/best friends?

Nobuyuki: Honoto used to have a crush on Nobuyuki that lasted longer than his crushes usually do, but he's given up and is content to flirt when he can. Whether or not they're friends or just acquaintances is up to you.​

Konami: Konami and Honoto wouldn't know each other super well, but they'd be friendly acquaintances?

Hiro: Same with Konami, friendly acquaintances. Honoto might have had a crush on him in the past, but it was short-lived because he thought Hiro was out of his league.​

Yuudai: Oh yeah, Honoto would've visited him at the hospital at least once a week, sooo close friends? (>o.o)>​

Eris: Oh man, Eris has so many pen pals. Honoto and her could have been pen pals, but I feel like he's the kind to get a letter/email from her and make a mental note to reply but ends up forgetting to when something irl distracts him? Or if they chatted online, then their correspondence faded out? But I also feel like when they meet in person, they'll hit it off.

Mahiro: If he's accepted, then Honoto would probably think that Mahiro doesn't like him or something similar.

Nick: Honoto and Nick would probably be friendly acquaintances? And Honoto also wants Kei and Nick to get together, so he'd talk to him more because of that?​

Rise: BESTIES FOR THE RESTIES WITH HONOTO??!​

Kyumi: Honoto has a small crush on her, so he'll probably flail around trying to get her to open up to him CX​

Reactions: Mundane Monster
@Polystical: *Cheshire Grin* What happened if ... Nobuyuki had a crush on Yuudai, but ... was too stubborn to admit it? *cackles maniacally*

---

Who wants to be Sparkles, or Nagisa's, crush? Preferably male whose at least Bisexual. (Heterosexual is better, but I don't mind.)
Then that would be lovely and provide some good fuel for teenage anime angst. xD

Polystical said:
Then that would be lovely and provide some good fuel for teenage anime angst. xD
Indeed! It would be lovelier if Nobuyuki didn't know Yuudai witnessed his softer side. Imagine the drama when he finds out! XD

• Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
@growl:

Nagisa: Good friends sound good! The crush would be amusing. Nagisa is prone to blushing easily. She might be somewhat oblivious of his crush. XD

Nobuyuki: Due to his nature, Yuki would of perceived Honoto's crush. I think it would best if they're acquaintances. Somewhat friends, but not super close.

@Polystical I'm cool with your plot idea (acquaintances) between Yuudai and Konami. However, I am not entirely sure between Hiro and Yuudai...if you have any ideas let me know :)

@XWhySoSeriousX I wouldn't mind having both of them being friends with Kyumi :D. If they are aware of her history they would definitely be supportive. About the crush, I am ok with it but...Hiro isn't ready for love right now and I would like for it to develop over time as he interacts with different people...I'd prefer with someone he didn't know at all and then go from there, though...but we shall see, nothing is set in stone yet so I may change my mind. Also, Ko and Hiro are big into hanging outside of home or having friends over their house or having a sleepover so she'd be invited :)

@Ĺค∂rєภgเℓσภ I'm thinking that Nagisa would be friends with Ko first and then have Ko introduce them both (Hiro and Nagisa) to each other. Nagisa might know about Hiro though since he is a popular guy in school however their paths never crossed before. So Ko and Nagisa would start off being friends at school (exactly how...not sure yet lol) and then they find out that they live close by? So they would walk to and/or from school together. Eventually, Ko would invite Nagisa to her house to study or just hang out (also Ko would love to have Nagisa teach her or watch her make cute plush animals/dolls since Ko's into collecting stuff) and then Hiro would stop by Ko's house uninvited and that's how they would meet. Whether Nagisa likes Hiro enough as a friend then that is up to you lol, but Hiro would find her adorable and would want to be friends with her. In case you are curious, Hiro isn't the type to fall in love very quickly and I would love for it to be very organic and also with some ups and downs leading to him falling love...I've yet to decide what the hell I'm gonna do with Hiro lol so I'm just gonna roll with the RP and see where it goes.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Grimoire: So far, it sounds good! Perhaps they were assigned a project together for school? After completing the assignment, it could start a friendship. Due to her nature, she's rarely the instigator. Living close by sounds awesome. It wouldn't surprise me if Sparkles didn't notice until Ko pointed it out, lol. When Ko invites her to her house, I suggest plush-making. (We could do both at some point, but plush-making sounds more appealing.) I'll look forward to Nagisa's reaction. She doesn't have a crush on Hiro, but she would freak out and transform into a stammering, blushy mess. (Nagisa has a tendency of behaving that way toward boys, especially attractive boys. The only exception is Yuudai, whom is her friend.) I think it would take awhile, but Nagisa would view Hiro as a friend eventually. I'm totes fine about the issue involving his love scale. I have no idea what to do with Nagisa. She's too shy to acknowledge crushes. As of now, she doesn't have any.

@Ĺค∂rєภgเℓσภ

Totally dig the project idea, that's a great way to start it off between them. I guess during the project or most likely some time after Nagisa could perhaps have made a cute little plush doll key-chain that hangs off her backpack/messenger bag or even cell phone and Ko would go nuts over it. Nagisa would talk about how she made it and Ko would be like ":O TEACH ME SENSEI!" and then that's how Ko would probably invite Nagisa over for plush-making time :D!? And realize that they live close to each other.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Grimoire: Sounds perfect! Her key chain would hang off her phone. (It wouldn't surprise me if she had one for her messenger bag, but Ko would notice the phone charm first, lol.) Hiro crashing the plush-making party would be an awesome interjection~

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
O.O I wasn't getting notifications. Does this website have a notification bug on it?

@Yokai

Mahiro and Kyumi living at the same orphanage is okay with me! I actually love the idea